Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Group Meditations

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:15 amthe blueprint is the same. that is, the body is relaxed while the mind is engaged. the beauty of catching it prior to slipping into hibernation are the sounds associated with that crossover and using the sensations as that indicator- sometimes its a metal honing, other times a creeping sensation of the body and there's a weird mental perception- this rising up through a contrasting force thats zeroing in. once you make the cross over you can proceed to attempt to raise your arms out of your arms. you may notice there is someone on this side willing to have a chat with you before you notice you're in your room and your body is asleep.
The way you describe having an OBE aligns a lot with how I feel while meditating, slipping into alpha. Often someone has given me their symbol and I ask them to wait for me until reaching that point of relaxation and clarity. After arriving in the Akashic Construct I'm... ready, prepared for the interaction.

Until coming to this board I was completely convinced we lived past lives. Connections, especially with my daughter and sister, have so often brought me to that point of being in alpha, without preparing for it. The energy level when the three of us are in the same room, often feels heightened, especially when purposefully trying to share a spiritual experience. It's like we have roles, they see more clearly if an entity is present. I instinctively know who it is and what their message is. We've all have had dreams of being together in past lives as witches, priestesses, etc.. And of being related, but different configurations, Aleah has been my mom, or sister and the same with my sister. So many other instances of 'knowing' each other I can't even count. Such as, the day my mom found out she was pregnant, while breaking the news I chimed in, "Your going to have a baby! And give me a sister!" The night before she was born I had a weird connection with a television show I was watching. Had a funny feeing, like the aura I'd have before going into a seizure. The woman on the show had a strawberry birthmark beside her knee. When my sister was born, I kid you not, she had that very same birthmark, right down to the color and size.

The same time I had the realization my mom was pregnant, I also knew for certain I was going to have a little girl born in October, along with an image of what she was going to look like. I was eight when it imprinted in my mind and thirty-three when she was born. I'd waited for her almost my whole life, even had given up believing I was wrong after having two boys. Was actually surprised finding I was pregnant, after believing I was done having children. Found out receiving a message of a child like I did, happens sometimes if they are going to be especially spiritually gifted. AND INDEED, THAT SHE IS!!!

Anyway back to having a past lives belief. Can't tell you how many times with both my sister and daughter, we'd finish each other sentences, knew when the other was deeply saddened, even being miles away. Call with a warning to be extra careful that day. Once I was up late writing a story. The next morning Aleah woke up and relayed the same story to me having experienced it as her dream. I even knew who she was going to date before they went out. She loved that one! LOL! Not a lot of being able to surprise each other in our family!

Could go on and on, but after coming to the boards with all those examples, being introduced to the idea that the 'memories' of past lives were actually experiences of our TA with their past hosts. Gives me a sense of relief really, realizing we're not burdened with having to live our lives over and over again. That truly feels like a punishment... It's hard enough doing this one time, let alone several! It seems likely to me that our TA's stay with the the same group of people. Same circle of friends and family, generation after generation, but of course, that's my assumption.

"I WANT TO SEE THE GREEN TOWEL TRANSFORMATION!!!" Remember, insatiable curiosity?! :shock: Alas, "So many experiences! 'Hhh, so little time.'"

Finding yourself in your cousin's body?! Miracle orb experience?! My brain is shouting, "FEED ME!!!"

Your post was not confusing, again I appreciate you taking the time share. Hope you were able to have a good night sleep.
happyrain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:15 ami find a lot of what you're describing relatable after considering my own experiences.
Ditto. That's why it's important for all of us to share. A way to realize the possibilities... and of course relieve us of the nagging worry, "That we're merely insane!" :roll

Take care, be safe,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

hey kim, that's awesome. well the words spoken were, soul is one forms are many.
in regards to past lives, i read someones story who has very distinct memories of two different personalities born at the same time- they were soldiers who fought on opposing sides of a war. to read that and to see how years later in his old age he reviewed these memories as an aspect of himself working something out, well... i found myself in agreement. anandamayi ma has been calling to me lately. she sees us all as one. you know i think the true nature of the soul is different from our ego and the developing personalities. well some see the representation as the universe being its own entity and we are like tiny cells functioning in the body to make it whole. some connections thin the proverbial " mystic veil." your family connections are really special. just because we experience this reality in a linear fashion doesn't have to mean the soul is limited to just this. i've even had future memories, which somehow feel like a past life. yup... and sometimes we feel a bit of ourselves in other people. we are two different people yes but there is something beyond our material intelligence that i believe connects us all. anyways... i came back to answer your question about my family. my family is gifted but we don't talk about it. my mother has some clairvoyant abilities and my dad seems to get intense dreams but only once did he share it with me. i think he usually tosses them aside. when i tried sharing my initiation dreams with my mother she just looked at me like... okay.... :lol: my sister has a strong sense too, she has a womans intuition- only thing there is she is extremely occupied with this immediate reality. so my sharing with the family is close to non existent. mom still doesnt understand why i make efforts to visit gurus or go to meditation groups- you know most folks think you're crazy when you tell them you try to contact aliens. :alien: :loves well spirit has blessed me anyways- and i've had outlets for my interest all along. even friends in this world that i believe have had a past life connection. :kiss:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I think the true nature of our soul will take a very long time to comprehend completely, most likely longer than this lifetime.
happyrain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:19 pmanandamayi ma has been calling to me lately. she sees us all as one.
Just seeing her name, I feel calmness inside. Such a beautiful soul, what about her is calling to you? Her teachings? Or does it feel like she wants to converse with you in meditation?
happyrain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:19 pmsome connections thin the proverbial " mystic veil."
For sure!
happyrain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:19 pmi've even had future memories, which somehow feel like a past life.
Can you give some examples?
happyrain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:19 pmsometimes we feel a bit of ourselves in other people. we are two different people yes but there is something beyond our material intelligence that i believe connects us all.
So many others, when first meeting, or just in passing feel as if we've met before, have had this happen with both positive and negative feelings.
happyrain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:19 pmmy sharing with the family is close to non existent
Every once in awhile things would burst burst out of my mouth without me knowing it was going to happen. For the most part we didn't talk with anyone about 'odd things' that happened when we were younger. Thought for sure no one would believe us, think we were lying or crazy. So we all bottled it up keeping things to ourselves. Only later when I just couldn't keep warnings to myself, did two of my siblings admit they had similar experiences as I did. Do not know about my parents, both have been gone for a very long time.

Around 2008, my maternal grandmother was trying desperately to get me to recognize her as one of my guides. Finally another member of the board who lived in Wales, gave me a message from her. She said, "I have always known who you are." Hearing this a flood of images and feelings raced through me. Accepting it made so many things clear. In life she was a very religious person, came right out and told us we were all heathens. I suspect she was much more spiritual and had gifts of her own. At the time when she lived, you wouldn't dare mention things of that nature.

As for your family. Most of our society has been taught to fear the metaphysical. It's not generally acceptable to believe in the unseen, if so usually it's seen as evil. Besides it's almost impossible to prove! Just you telling them about some of experiences and beliefs can plant a seed. Even though many of my family members have had their own happenings, they're also too wrapped up in the material world to seek a spiritual path. My husband though, has no choice to sit and listen. Over the years too many things have happened with myself, our kids and other family members, for him to not believe. Even though he doesn't do spiritual work himself. Whenever I tell him something he shrugs and replies, "Nothing surprises me anymore."
happyrain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:19 pmyou know most folks think you're crazy when you tell them you try to contact aliens.
Yeah that probably shouldn't be your opening line. Hey! Did you ever take that trip with your friend on the alien meditation retreat?

I think having spiritual experiences makes life so much more interesting!.. But I probably already told you that in a past life! :compress:

Take care, seems Texas is being bombarded lately!
:loves
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Tonight in meditation I'm going to focus on sending healing for George and Lynn, and asking for more information on preventing and curing our own illnesses.

Happy meditating everyone!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,
I've been out of it for awhile now and just reading the stuff I missed on this thread .... there was a lot. Wow! so much to process. :D Need to read it a few times I think to keep it straight in my head. But I must say, I love it when you all get into a back and forth conversation here. I always learn so much.

Eric, I hope you and your family and friends are safe. We heard about the hurricane pounding the Texas coast. It looked like it was dumping lots of water. We are having an East Coast low that is bringing us a fair bit of water Nothing like you are experiencing though, but still I am enjoying it.

Kim did you get the clarification you desired on healing? Thank you for everything you do for George,and for our Lynn too. :sunflower:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Meditation didn't last long, as I heard voices in the living room... from corporeal people, husband and daughter. I'll keep trying.

What I did get was predictable I guess. Very strong healing session for George and Lynn in The River. In the last few meditations there have been many more people, not getting specific names or faces, impression of a crowd.

Right after the healing in the river several snapshots with one or two people in them appeared all over the place. These pics were randomly blipping in for a few seconds and then out. I became aware of a guide standing next to me. Felt a little distracted by the pictures popping in and out. The explanation to my question of healing ourselves was kind of lost to me. Think maybe it was supposed to be. The impression was, healing is as individual as we are. Not a blanket, step by step process for all. For me, listening to soothing music, meditation and continue working on the issues that caused my dis-ease. Not exactly what I was looking for. It's up to each of us to figure out our stuff, no surprises there. I will continue to pursue this line of seeking in meditation, as I'm pretty sure there's quite a lot more for me to learn.

Sending love, peace and courage to you all in these tumultuous Correcting Times. :kiss:
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

This morning I asked for more on the subject of healing.

Meditation July 28, 2020- Healing
Asked for more on whet I needed to do for my own healing and for others, and perform an intense healing session for George and Sandy.

Monjoronson, Nebadonia, and Michael came in, giving me their symbols. Michael's was so strong I asked if he could turn it down a bit, was hard for me to concentrate. I believe the strength of the symbol was to indicate how important he felt this meditation was. He does not often come to me in meditation, and when he does it's usually a quick in and out. First we talked about what I should do to be more effective in healing myself and others. For me, they confirmed what I received in meditation on Sunday. Music, releasing negativity. Most of it was affirmation on the books and information I'd been guided to. I should follow through with purchasing a singing bowl and take Reiki lessons from my niece. Was going to take the Reiki class last fall..., but always too busy. :? They validated what I'd learned from the books I'd read about animal totems, the secret life of plants, crystal bowls, vibration. “Make a deeper connection with nature and it's helpers.” Ah, just had a tingling up and down my spine, reminding me of the Kundalini energy exercises. “Love Kim. You must love more and judge less.”

In the Light Meditation a few weeks ago I was shown that Oz had a very brilliant indigo light. This was shown to me again. “He's to explore what this means.” I had the impression he has the ability to be a light worker when that was shown to me previously... actually we all have that potential. “Of course the decision he makes about this is his choice...Love Kim. He must love more and judge less.” This is a message for everyone.

For the healing of others, “They must release their blockages. Burying negativities in their bodies makes them ill.” We began to talk about George. “He must believe in his own healing. RELEASE, those things he's been hanging on to. Work on the causes of his illnesses(Michael gave me his symbol again when writing that part). We then stood in a circle to begin a group healing session for George. The space in front of us... looked like we were seeing George where he was at this time. He appeared sleeping, the rest of the space was black around him. The vision widened and we stepped up situating ourselves around him(the song All Of Me played loudly during the healing session). It remained black except for seeing our figures and George's. Michael was at his head, gently wiped his thumb along George's forehead. Nebadonia was on his right side. She had been with us the whole time. I think this is what she was waiting for. Leaning down she kissed his cheek ever so lovingly, wearing an expression of great concern. The way any mother would when her child is ill and suffering. Monjoronson was at his feet, a slight smile on his face. I felt a strong, but not forceful energy coming from him. I held George's left hand. My TA gave his symbol, indicating he was joining us, there was no visual of him, but I felt his presence. A little above and behind me. We all closed our eyes sending healing into George. There was a low tone sounding. I couldn't tell if it was coming from us, or was disembodied. Sandy joined us taking Monjoronson's right hand and my left. We stayed like this for some time.

The song All Of Me by John Legend has been playing over and over in my head for a while now. Realized long ago love songs could also be messages from spirit, if you listen to them with that perspective they hold great meaning. Had the impression the song playing during the healing was a message for George from his TA. I recommend listening to it with the volume turned up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R21EU8SKUM0

This meditation lasted about 45 minutes. I held a large rose quarts in my left hand, and a large white quartz fairy heart stone in my right. During this meditation in particular I was very careful in checking with my TA that I was placing the quotation marks in the correct place when quoting the celestials. At one point my TA said, “The whole thing should be in quotation marks,” validating my receiving.

Love , peace and courage to all,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good evening all,
For tonight's meditation I'm going to ask to have help focusing my energy on with seeing, "the armies of Nebadon enter the theater of battle. Use your God-given “mind’s eye” to imagine the forces of light overtaking the rebel strongholds. The more human minds coupled with powerful Thought Adjusters actively putting light in the field for this outcome, the greater will be the manifestation in the domains of consciousness where the rebels operate." From today's celestial message.

Happy meditating everyone,
Kim

Asheville, NC, US of A, July19, 2020.
Gabriel of Salvington.
Subject: “An Apocalyptic Showdown.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Teacher Gabriel: Dear One,
There is a battle on-going in the mass consciousness of your world and you are not the only soldier fighting the good fight. Your seer of old saw a vision of this battle and described it as the armies of Earth coming together for an Apocalyptic showdown. I tell you that these armies he saw were not flesh and blood armies and the battle ground was not terra firma, but the final battle taking place in the consciousness layers of Urantia — a fight between the forces of light and the remaining rebel armies. What you are now witnessing with your third-eye is the battle to extinguish the rebel strongholds.

Many of you thought that because the Arch Rebel Leaders were apprehended, that the battle was over and you know better than most that Satan’s generals were still working here to carve out their dark domain and create strongholds in the mass consciousness of humanity. The Paradise and Super-universe authorities foresaw that by crushing the rebellion early on would have caused even greater damage and may have even entrenched it further. Their admonition to Christ Michael was to let it extinguish itself of its own folly.

While this policy of “let it be” seems unfair to the souls of Urantia — to let these rebels run amuck, there were many changes taking place behind the scenes and hidden from human eyes. The rebels were contained and their domain shrinking — their energy sources being drained by strategic resources implanted within the stream of human consciousness. It is the “free will” of those resources in human consciousness that worked as a catalyst to start the “domino effect” that would see the end of the rebel strongholds.

The very nature of a rebel compels them to continue digging deeper into the darkness as a way to stay clear of the Armies of Nebadon. What they didn’t see was how powerful a human mind coupled with a Father Fragment could be — reaching into those dark areas where they felt untouchable. The hornets’ nest has been breached and they are all coming out to defend the hive. The armies of Nebadon are here to assist in the clean-up, but we need your help. We can only come in when human minds and human will invites the forces of light to enter the battleground. Let us fight alongside with you!

You are connected to this domain of human consciousness and there must be a willing and conscious effort on your part to “see” the armies of Nebadon enter the theater of battle. Use your God-given “mind’s eye” to imagine the forces of light overtaking the rebel strongholds. The more human minds coupled with powerful Thought Adjusters actively putting light in the field for this outcome, the greater will be the manifestation in the domains of consciousness where the rebels operate. The rebel folly shall be complete — they never thought their end would come from within human consciousness!

At the ready,
I AM Gabriel."

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

ack! i missed your request! just tried sending a prayer for us and myself for healing and had a sunset rainbow meditation! now i'm having chocolate chocolate chip icecream :lol: so i'll have to go back to the visualization board after... :mrgreen:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Ack! You made gave me a good laugh! I'm so happy to hear you were joining tonight. A sunset rainbow meditation sounds quite lovely. :sunflower: Any context concerning a rainbow is a bonus in my book! Believe it or not a few hours ago I contemplated sending Sandy a picture my daughter-in-law took of a gorgeous rainbow over the bay. The pic overlooks the lawn of their motel. It's name is not sunset, but Sunrise Landing!

Perhaps chocolate chip ice cream should be a recommended to enjoy before all meditations?! Not on the menu for me anymore, but I did have a delicious bowl of pesto pasta tonight for dinner. Collected rosemary, oregano, and basil fresh from the garden and it was YUMMY! :bana:

Unfortunately, I dropped out of meditation soon after entering. ACK! Forgot to put my phone in airplane mode and a text destroyed my attempt. Will try again in the morning.

Before hand though had a nice discussion in my head with my TA on the subject of the celestial message. Although I'm having some wonderful moments of contact outside of meditation, was so looking forward to hopefully receiving some clarification and seeing where it took me. Nom my son has me engaged in a conversation about Star Wars movies... I can see this is going to take awhile. 8)

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sounds lovely, well we ought to try it again together. i believe today is a full moon (the 3rd) ?

and,that's interest about the rainbow because sandy is waking up as we are going to sleep.

did you still want to try to visualize what you were asking help in with your initial post?
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sorry Eric,
Saw this too late.

Group meditation August 3, 2020

Since Eric reminded me of the full moon I asked for it's energy to be combined with ours to help in this meditation. I could feel the symbols of Monjoronson, Christ Michael, Nebadonia, my grandma, and Abraham who were there to support us. Directly after setting my intention of receiving clarification and help to 'see' where the strongholds of darkness lurked, there was a strong toning in the left ear of all of us gathered, that went on for awhile. Was so very happy Eric, Lynn and Sandy were able to be present. We hung onto hands racing to the river, stayed there for only a few minutes. Think we must have been eager to get to the part of the meditation to help Gabriel and the Lord's legions waiting to help us!

The sky was quite was dark. Crossing the bridge, there was a throng of individuals there to join in the meditation. We walked through the spiral in a long line. As each of us touched the crystal we were individually transported to other identical crystals distributed across a large expanse. I thought, ”Ah, this is what our previous meditations concerning the crystals have been leading up to.” I was taken up and shown an aerial view of several crystals glowing in the darkness. It seemed to cover an expanse of several miles. The sky was filled with celestials hovering high above the ground. I guessed they were waiting to be invited to help.

In my minds eye I could see many others. In unison we turned to grasp the hands of our TA's. We began to pray for heaven to help us help the celestials here to fight the last of Satan's generals who had taken refuge in Urantia's human consciousness. Everything was silent when a flash of lightening streaked down from above, striking the first crystal. Immediately the crystal split the bolt, sending it out in all directions to the crystals closest, until all the crystals were connected in a white line of lightening. I thought, “Oh! It's a grid!' We all marveled at the awe inspiring sight. Calling out to the heavens, smiling I exclaimed, “Okay Lord! Bring on your legions!”

Urantia appeared briefly giving her symbol and her heartfelt thanks, then was gone. A few minutes later again she gave her symbol, then left. As this meditation was drawing to a close I had the feeling this was the first of our meditations about 'seeing the strongholds”.

This meditation lasted for a little over an hour, it felt a much shorter period of time.

Before entering meditation last night, I thought about what, “Fighting Satan's generals and their minions,” would look like. I couldn't imagine God's warriors were dressed in battle gear, wielding fierce weapons as depicted in the murals and paintings of the ancient masters. That would be the human expectation. Since God was pure love, I was unable to believe they worked like that. It felt right in my mind that the negative entities would be approached gently, words spoken with loving kindness. Celestial light and understanding their only weapon, coaxing them from their dark recesses into the comfort of loving light. If a law of the universe is, “For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.” It would make sense spirit would understand this.

I was perplexed, “What could possibly be rewarding in existing to cause pain? Why would they want to dart from one dark corner to another in an attempt to escape the light for a millennia? What could be worse than an existence like that? Why perpetuate it?”

Envisioning myself in that perspective, I imagined approaching one of these dark entities like I would a frightened child clawing frantically at the back wall of a cave seeking escape of that thing they feared most. I realize most, if not all, when backed into a corner would turn to fight, ferociously entrenched in their hatred, ...but I also know underneath all hatred, all negativity, is fear. What if I could quell my own fear and meet them with quiet understanding?

Also in my contemplation I wondered just where these battlegrounds were located. Perhaps not a location necessarily? Were they buried deep in the recesses of each of us? Finding fertile ground, feeding on our fears and insecurities, resulting in all our dis-ease? If that's the case, all the more reason for me to release my own fears and darkness, putting more effort in maintaining the stance of loving kindness when faced with the spiting hatred of others.

Since darkness has fed for so long on our world with the idea it can be overcome with greater force,... and has yet to be extinguished. I saw a dark room that could have been any where in the world. I thought, "When met with the darkness of a room, what is the thing that dispels the shadows? Switching on the light."

Kim

peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hello family :kiss:
Yes it's been awhile,,,thank you for keeping me within your loving thoughts..
I had a conversation with Kim tonight and we talked a bit about her meditation,,,without my having read it, I knew what she was talking about.
So I came here to read it,,,and also read Gabriel's message.
Yes,,,that is exactly what is going on,,,or taking place I should say....but it kind of stopped me in my tracks to read it the way Gabriel explained it....confirmation in a big way...
Kim,,,you said it...
"When met with the darkness of a room, what is the thing that dispels the shadows? Switching on the light."
Sometimes we try to make something that's so simple...so difficult.
Archangel Michael said something once that I tend to forget more times than I remember,,,but I will do better.
He said,,,If all we could do was to bring the Light into our bodies, that it is sufficient. (not exact words, but close)
The more Light we carry,,,the more we affect all that is around us. The more we assist the change around us.
so simple,,,yet soooo powerful,,,,not really difficult at all.
Just some discipline to remember to do it...at all times.

Thank you Kim for that beautiful meditation...
the moon was full at noon today from late Sat night and stays in its fullness until Wed morning

I will join in in no time shortly...

much love to all of you.
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi guys
just want to share that i am returning from a no-time meditation and that i tried experimenting by sending you a mental telecom. i also tried to use the colour green, if my name or the color green makes itself known to you would you let me know? also had very brief visual. although it is day time i saw the ocean surface and a moon light reflecting on top of the water. the ocean top took over my entire vision and i could feel the moving water. the clarity of this vision was waning and when the sun came out from behind the clouds my observing mind switched to the light flooding through my eyelids. i noticed myself trying to hold on to this image but then said to let it go. after refocusing on my breath it appeared again but i could not tell if it was daytime or nighttime.
also... i'm not sure if i sit wrong in meditation nowdays because i have been having issues with one of my legs falling asleep completely. i usually don't notice it until i come to and i can barley move my leg or curl my toes in. not unless i wait a little. i guess i need to relearn proper asana.
:lol:

hope everyone is doing well!!! :loves :loves :loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Eric,
A couple of days ago while outside, your name crossed my mind. I wondered how you were doing. While outside I'm surrounded by green, so I can't say if it came from you or not. How about next time you try sending a shape, or maybe a song?
happyrain wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:35 pmalso had very brief visual. although it is day time i saw the ocean surface and a moon light reflecting on top of the water. the ocean top took over my entire vision and i could feel the moving water. the clarity of this vision was waning and when the sun came out from behind the clouds my observing mind switched to the light flooding through my eyelids. i noticed myself trying to hold on to this image but then said to let it go. after refocusing on my breath it appeared again but i could not tell if it was daytime or nighttime.
Awesome visual! Great that you were able to recapture the image. Did any mental conversation accompany it that you remember?

About your leg, I'm wondering if you might be dehydrated. If you sit in the cross-legged position, that could definitely cut off the circulation. I have to be lying down for meditation. When trying to sit, more often than not, too hard to maintain my balance. :lol: I fall over.

Feeling very contemplative right now, thinking about members of the board. Going to do the group meditation soon and my TA keeps giving me a strong signal and a tingling at the top of my spine. Can't pinpoint what it's all about, but I think it's about the meditation. Can't wait to figure it out!

Feels like a lot of people will be joining us. :bana: Happy meditating everyone!
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

dear kim,
i see consciousness as shifting planes where thoughts and will produce themselves in peculiar ways, our connection to the 1111 prompting makes a clear example of what i'm trying to say. there is a force greater than ourselves at work here, i do not deny the possibility that the green field and the curiosity towards me might be connected with the intentions i'd set out, our timing was right.
well, no matter! i didn't get to meditate tonight but something very interesting happened. on my drive home i did briefly try to send you and the group a very calm presence as i gazed towards a setting sun. the image or symbol i tried to send, was the sun itself. i did not get as deep as before and so i wonder what might have transpired between our group.
my reason for posting tonight is this, during our scheduled time to meditate i felt as if i had skipped ahead five years. five years of experience had been lived in the time span of 30 minutes to an hour. i was sitting at the dinner table absorbing my new age, years of experience and a general attitude which i ended up sharing with my family. is it silly i rehearsed how i might have shared this with you? my thinking is, maybe i'm just getting over being in my 20's, maybe my mind is finally catching up with itself. :lol: still... the magic that is consciousness, i think time travel is possible, in less dramatic ways. i'm not saying this instance was time travel, i am alluding that it is something. on occasion i've experienced what might be time jumps, or surreal out of body. i remember my most recent being a very somber feeling. i saw my mother and her friend in profile view and all of a sudden the house that was so lively was empty. it was as if time had passed and we were no longer living.
anyways, how was your meditation?
my loving regards to you, sandy and lynn.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everybody! :hithere

I tried to meditate with you guys today and did for awhile before being interrupted when George got up.. Today I began with energy flowing through me and envisaged the brilliant sun above me... (as when I am struggling to focus this helps. LOL Eric, Not sure if that is your Sun but for this gal who needs to work her spiritual muscle a bit, I'll take what I can get. :) When ever I struggled in the past with quieting my mind for meditation due to my propensity to worry :roll: aiyiyi ...I would try to help myself along with an exercise that involved standing or sitting out in the strong Australian Sun and feel its' warmth flow through my head and energy centers throughout my body. Funny I was trying to do that today but inside on a rainy day. LOL

The full moon on the water. I love your vision. so beautiful... It too reminds me of evenings when I would watch the full moon reflective on the waters of Lake Illawarra.

Love to all, :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:20 ami see consciousness as shifting planes where thoughts and will produce themselves in peculiar ways, our connection to the 1111 prompting makes a clear example of what i'm trying to say. there is a force greater than ourselves at work here,
No truer words! Spiritual experiences cannot be explained in black or white. If there truly are, "No limits!" Then our language has yet to have had the words invented yet to encapsulate our wonderings and wanderings.

I'm really curious about the meaning and message behind your time excursion! Do you think it was a preview or an actual advancement in years? Yu have some really amazing spiritual adventures!
happyrain wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:20 ammaybe my mind is finally catching up with itself.
Lol! Tell us what that's like!
happyrain wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:20 ami remember my most recent being a very somber feeling. i saw my mother and her friend in profile view and all of a sudden the house that was so lively was empty. it was as if time had passed and we were no longer living.
Seems like these instances of time jumping should be coming from somewhere. Perhaps you've put the thought out to the universe and your TA and guides are answering you with these images? Pretty cool what ever the explanation.

Sandy,
Meditation today for me was all about light and energy! Following Eric's lead, during meditation I did put a shape out there for you all to grasp on to! Let me know if you got it!

Group meditation August 9, 2020

Monjoronson touched my arm and we went up, up, up. Reached a vast open space. Looking down upon the scene it appeared as if battalions of armies had gathered there. The meditation lasted about an hour, unfortunately I immediately rolled over and went to sleep afterward. When I woke up most of the meditation was lost to me.

August 10, 2020
It took me a time to settle into alpha. Went to the river for my own healing. Spoke with several others who were present. At long last Monjoronson appeared at my side leading me upward. Everything was steeped in darkness. A group of about twenty of us gathered, humans and celestials. We arranged ourselves in a wide circle. Down from the sky came a great funnel of white light. The circle in front of us had been hollowed out, the white light collected in the hole, a thick white liquid splashed around like it was alive. The brilliance of it glowed. While we stood there watching, thin tendrils of the liquid inched toward each of us gathered there. Touching our feet our bodies absorbed the light filling us completely. We could feel the pulse of it under our illuminated skin. Causing us to feel completely at peace and yet vibrating with energy. Searching around the pool I saw Eric, Sandy and Lynn.

Someone had walked away from the group. Their footprints glowed on the black ground. I thought, “Ah, we are the bringers of light.” Without any directions of what we were supposed to do next, all of us dispersed outward. I could see their orbs of light bobbing through the darkness.

I walked for a ways when I could vaguely make out the dark outlines of a group of people gathered there. One individual was shouting and gesticulating in the center. I was pretty sure everyone could see me as I was the only thing truly visible, but they were so intent on listening to the negativity the speaker was shouting, no one took any notice of me. I sat quietly by the man next to me, could hear the noise coming from the person talking, but unable to make out any words, just loud angry noise. The man next to me must have suddenly realized I was there as he turned and glanced my way briefly. Smiling, with the lightest of touch I rested my hand on his arm. He turned again wide-eyed not watching me, but looking where my hand rested. The light then flowed through my hand filling him with the same peaceful vibrant energy I'd felt. Not a word was spoken, but he smiled at me understanding perfectly my message. Turning his attention away from the speaker he touched the arm of the person next to him. Like completing a circuit, the person next to him began glowing then touched the person next to them. I began to feeling depleted, returned to the pool for 'a recharge' a few times. The third time recharging I put my hand out and a small crystal appeared in my palm. Returning to the group every person had been touched and illuminated, except for a few and the speaker in the center. I gave the crystal to the man I'd put my hand on. and realized for the first time a celestial was standing next to me. He nodded and began talking to the group.

I watched for a few minutes marveling at the scene. This had been a group of individuals completely entrenched in their beliefs, negativity and own darkness. Without a word, by slowly absorbing the light themselves, receiving from the person closest to them, most of their understanding and minds had opened enough to be able to listen to the words of a celestial teacher. I realized this was an example that you will never forcibly make a person understand your point of view. It has to be a slow introduction and absorption. Not everyone changed their minds, so free will was honored.

Making my way back to the pool of light, more and more groupings of light dotted the landscape. I also realized that we humans were the first wave. Humanity had to be enlightened, we had to rid ourselves of our own darkness before the steadfast entities of darkness could at long last be found. Looking about, there was still a lot of darkness out there.

Eric came up beside me for a recharge. He said, “This is our beginning.” Holding his hand over the white liquid, like you would a bonfire, a crystal formed in his palm.

I nodded and replied, “... I believe so.” He smiled and left. I remained for a time trying to recall the details of the meditation and basking in the feeling of being filled with the comforting light.

This meditation lasted for an hour and a half. Crystals I held were citrine and rose quartz.

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all,
Forgot to mention that initially there were about 20 of us in the group gathered around the pool of light. Many more had joined us as the number of illuminated groups were continually lighting up.

Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Joined in a little later,,,and seemed to spend time in the healing pyramid....working, clearing...
I got out my med crystal,,an almost clear quartz with 7 faces...Ive been sleeping with it lately.
Thanks Kim...your meditations always give me insight and missing puzzle pieces,,,answers to unspoken questions and wonderful guidance,,,
love you all
pp :loves
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Lynn,
peacockplume wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:16 amI got out my med crystal,,an almost clear quartz with 7 faces...Ive been sleeping with it lately.
Great idea! Crystals have been so much a part of your life!

That's how I see the crystals in meditation. Clear and multifaceted, ranging in size from small enough to fit in your hand to...Gargantuan!

After reading books on the different aspects of nature spirits, so many years of being a plant lover, and always being surprised by the faces I see everywhere, it's time to figure out what that means to me. I've begun to(at long last) focus on exploring, noticing, and hopefully communicating with spirits out in nature.
peacockplume wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:16 amyour meditations always give me insight and missing puzzle pieces,,,answers to unspoken questions and wonderful guidance,
That's really nice of you to say. Since we are all in this together, I'm so happy do my part by sharing what I experience in our group meditations. Don't know about everyone else, but it feels like it's taken me to a whole new level of growth and understanding of our symbiotic relationship with spirit.

Sending you loving healing thoughts, :kiss: and forever seeking!

Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hi kim,
found this about my 7 faced crystal
"' A seven-faced crystal is unusual – it is a channeling crystal, useful for the person who is holding/working with the crystal. So the combination would indicate this is a wonderful tool/friend to work with you to get in touch with your own inner spiritual power and to assist you in accessing, grounding and working with these inner gifts.""
don't know if youve ever seen one,,quitedifferent....it has the six faces at the top of each side,,,,then another face below and between 2 upperfaces....

I see a lot of faces in things too,,,,mainly stones,,,rocks,,,big rock formations,,,huge faces pop out on those..

anyway, I miss not having my crystals out and around,,,just no place to put them...but I really got prompted to get this one out....under my pillow,,,thumb on 7th face and zzzzzzzzzz

I do hope I don't have to seek forever,,,lol I know what you mean :mrgreen:

till next time,,,love to you all
xoxo pp
Daily Affirmation:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

nice to see your post mrs. plume :hithere
i'd like to ask for prayers in our group meditation with the intent of spreading moral courage and mindfulness. the entertainment/media industry is dominated by corporate and political interest who delegate narratives that serve fear and anger. there's an abuse of morals as radical violence is perversely justified and given an okay by our supposed leaders. at the same time i see a dependency on entertainment from bystanders who find comfort in the modern age. this dependency of digital communication leaves us at the whim of the content creators who in turn suppress or exaggerate information as they see fit. for these reasons it is important to remember moral courage, especially in a society that is increasingly bombarded with political and social justice rhetoric. the consequences are disastrous for some, the general effects diminish ones discerning abilities. i ask for mindfulness for all, to disconnect from our dependency to entertainment and to be aware of our health and our desires to live and experience gods love.
i see swami v's words coming to life and understand what he meant. as we continue to evolve our level of integration with technology will also become more and more connected, this wouldn't be a worrisome issue if the powers that be weren't so focused on gaming the innocent. i do think there's a light at the end of this tunnel. swami v said to expect real reform by 2034. who knows what advances will be commonplace 14 years from now. this to me feels like a crucial age we're living in. it is evident that societies across the world are experiencing the rapid pangs of evolution. he did say one more catastrophe would take place between 2025-2026 and the effects would be similar to the covid19 experiene, all of this "turning of the page" to wind down finally by 2029. to me we are alive in very dynamic times, the possibilities are wondrous and the current realities are disheartening. still... the hope in my heart weighs so much more than whatever junk the ruling class drags us through. i do hope that others feel this inspiration too and that the general consensus chooses a nonviolent and loving actions to the change happening around us. thank you!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i got an email last night from the hansavedas fellowship with swami v's latest video. i do believe the one spirit guiding all souls is acknowledging my internal longing and affirming the importance of the lord rama mantra taught to us by swami for moral courage. by living courageously we develop our eternal character, liberating ourselves from the attachment to earthly or transitory joy and misery. this sundays meditation i will try to invoke the mantra in our group.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello you guys, :hithere
It is getting rather late here this Sunday night...About 20 minutes until mid night. I am hoping to join you guys in meditation tomorrow. George has been feeling better the past few days so my world is bright again. hmmm I am thinking that finding the ray of light despite the darkness would be helpful for me. So on that note, one of the blessings we have experienced from G's illness has been a sweetness in our relationship. It is like we appreciate each other more and notice the ways the other brings joy to our life. Does that make any sense? I keep getting many prompts from the midwayers and my angels. I would love to meditate before I head off in a few minutes, but I know I will go straight to sleep when I get relaxed. I just wanted to say hello and good night. :hithere

xxSandy