Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Group Meditations

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
My friend there are no rules to posting meditations! If the spirit moves you please follow it's prompting anytime! Sharing is learning for all of us.
happyrain wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:12 pmlet me just say.... spirit is alive!!
No truer words have ever been said!

Hopefully tonight will work for me.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
It's easy to forget, but easy to remember! Music, is good for all that ails you, mind, body, and spirit.

Will send an email to PP.

Love to all,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Eric wrote:
mrs plume will be back with us soon!! :loves
I hope so. Miss her like crazy! :D
I was happy to hear that Raenna was invited into the group meditation. It is open to anyone who wishes to participate. So everyone please join us.

:loves
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

darn, another no-time session for me sunday because i'm picking up a shift in the evening. you're in my thoughts. i hope my sincerity reaches our unifying consciousness.

with love ~
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'll be no time too, Eric. I must take George up to his GP in Robertson tomorrow morning. Wish us luck... That road still makes me a little nervous. But the weather will be nice I think. :finger:
See you in no time... :hithere
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sending hopeful prayers for you and George. :loves

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:kiss: :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i was able to jump into meditation that night around 9:30PM central. there was a beautiful white light radiating from the center outward. i acknowledged each of you and got to feel mrs. plume's presence. the communication in the spine was lit up as i tried invoking the lord rama mantra which felt like a cakra cleansing. the same white light from the center was seen pulsating in our earth. our mother/father guidance was strong. beautiful healing for all.

:loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Awesome! Sounds so peaceful and comforting.

I haven't been able to connect very well in the past two weeks. Have been working my body pretty hard and every time I settle to meditate, I fall asleep! I'll keep trying!

Hope you are all safe and well,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks kim, and ijust realized that's supposed to say outward. as in, the light from within was radiating outward.

how are your efforts going? seems i'm not able to get past 20 minutes lately, i suppose it's restlessness.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,
Eric... that was very beautiful... :happy
I changed inward to outward for you. Let me know if I got wrong. :)

I was driving George up the mountain to his GP. The ride was smooth and flawless. all those good vibes perhaps, certainly isn't attributed to my driving skills. LOL. :sunflower:
There will be a problem this Monday as well. (It is Monday for me when we meet up) We have to take the train to Wollongong to meet G's urologist. I'll try to connect in any way I can, though.

Sending love to all,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi guys,
Still trying! Sandy, hope the appointment goes well!

Love to all,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group Meditation July 12, 2018
Nebadonia's symbol was very strong as I went through the steps of going into alpha. I thanked her for being on the bridge so often to greet me in meditation. Suddenly our regular group and several others were present. I wondered how many were joining us tonight. A voice in my head said, “Eleven.”

Questioning this number, as it seems there were many more than than that! The voice laughed a little(I felt my TA's symbol) and continued, “... plus!”

The group proceeded to the river to perform healing. All put our right hands in the center, one on top of the other. A glowing orb of light was created below the hands. Those to be healed stepped forward, became enveloped in an orb and rose upward.

The group proceeded back up to the bridge, walking single file in spiritual reverence through the spiral, reaching the giant crystal and touching it. I asked Monjoronson if he was there. I couldn't feel his symbol and didn't see him in the crowd. He gave his symbol, appearing beside me. Just as I was asking what the lesson was going to be today I touched the crystal and immediately rose up disappearing.

In a blink, I along with all the others found ourselves in another place. I recognized it as a town I'd been to before with Monjonson and a few other celestials several years ago. Looking at him in wonder, I realized we were communicating with our minds. Our group all came to the same realization about the same time! It's like we checked in with each other.

“Eric?”
“Yup!”
“Sandy?”
“I'm here!”
“Lynn?”
“I'm here too!”
“Lynn how are you?!”
“I'm improving slowly but surely.”
There were different species of humanoids milling about. The town was very Aztec looking, sand colored adobe buildings, no technology, clean, there was a water fountain at the center. Lots of people, gathered here for market day. Groups of children dodged, laughing and playing, racing about, between small groups of adults. It was surprisingly very quiet.

Asked Monjoronson with my eyes and mind, what the lesson was. He said, we were visiting a planet that had reached light and life. So we could see for ourselves what it was like. He smiled, “It is much different than you expected.” That was an understatement!

Each of us was then introduced to a citizen who'd volunteered to be our guide. When it came my turn a very tall blue man, stepped up in front of He had black hair, straight, and cropped at the shoulder, was at least twice as tall as me, and very lean. He sat on the ground in front of me with his arms wrapped around his legs so we could be face to face. His name was Elion.

I followed him as he explained about his world. Everyone seemed so... content! For a bustling city it was so serene. Suddenly I became overcome with emotion, “How do you do it?”

He asked, “Is it so different from your world?” Recalling the state of things today I was too embarrassed to say.”

He looked at me for a long while, like he was trying to find the best way to describe how they managed to be so peaceful and fulfilled. “We listen... to each other, to nature, our guides, and our world. They all speak to us.” It was then he made it so I could see his celestial helpers. They waved to me, nodded then became invisible to me again.

“You are very interested in growing living things, yes?” I nodded. We walked into a lush, vibrant garden. The path meandered through it's loveliness for a very long way. I could feel it's vibration, there was no hurry here, no stress, no looking for the next thing,... just beauty and contentment. Felt like I could have stayed there forever. Lowering a hand, cradling a blossom in his palm as we passed. I could see that as he continued to talk, he also deeply considered the flower, it's color, shape, appearance, and appreciated it completely.

“We also are grateful for... for everything.”

Understanding this world had reached light and life, I asked, “Where are your temples?” I expected to see Aztec type structures at the town center.

He looked at me a very long time, as if perplexed. Then responded, “Our temples are where we stand... We are our temples.” Contemplating this and the existence of this uncomplicated world. I shook my head in surprise that this place with so little in the way of modernization, had reached light and life. One thing was very clear, “Our little planet had so very far to go.”

Realizing the meditation was coming to an end, I reviewed all that had unfolded. “Thank you Elion for being my guide tonight.” The meditation was over.

This meditation last about an hour and a half. I meditated with a rose quartz and an amethyst pointed crystal.

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

ah kim!! seems like a society built on faith in consciousness rather than systems. awesome experience! wow :cyclopsani:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I was very grateful to be able to make and hold on to the connection. :sunny: It's very frustrating having dry spells. Lol! I realize it's all because of my scattered thinking that I don't connect, so I guess the frustration is with myself!

The first memory I have of visiting that same place was very early in my meditation endeavors... maybe 2007, 2008? I was with Christ Michael, Nebadonia, and another male, whom I now know was Monjoronson. I appeared very young, maybe 5 or 6? We sat on a bench outside a building, watching the people passing by. They explained what was happening. It was a very busy city, but there wasn't even a smidgen of negativity coming from any of them. I soaked it all in with the eagerness of a child! I don't remember many meditations with as much specific detail as I do that one. The conversation we had was lost to me right after it ended, but the images and feelings that arose in me, remained. Actually it took several years afterward to truly believe such high level celestials would even care to know who I was, let alone take the time to be in a meditation with me!

I remember toward the end we all walked with each other through the crowd. I'm not one for being comfortable in very crowded places, but in that meditation I felt completely at ease and not surprisingly, curious about everything!

Hope you and your family are all safe and well,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks! we are.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good morning Kim, Eric, PP and all who read and participate.

Kim, I am reading your meditation first time just now and I could see it clearly in my minds eye this place you have visited before. Isn't it funny how we imagine such a place would be rife with modern technology and fancy-shmancy flying vehicles and the like. Well, LOL Maybe that is how I always thought it would be. Funny, a part of me longs for simple. For days of old... but not too old. As my Dad enjoyed telling me when I was young, the old ways could be hard physical ways. But I know today when I charge myself physically and accomplish let's say for instance mowing trimming and cleaning the yard... I feel so great afterwards. There is a sense of contentment and a day well spent. But then...that is just me and reflects my "over-the -Hilledness" :lol:

It has been a good day... we got to visit a bit with Geoff! :bana: So good to see him again and meditate together. :happy

Of course, now that I am all peaceful and relaxed my head is nodding. :roll:
Thank you leading us off the beaten road to a most satisfying path as we commune with Creator and his higher children.

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I guess I didn't really think about what to expect when visiting a place of Light and Life... probably assuming it would be such a long time before experiencing it! I personally gravitate toward simplicity. The visual of the meditation does make sense considering most of what we experience can be placed in 'the material' category.

Lol! As for our "over the hillness," :geek: "We are who we are!!!" :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :kiss: It was surprising my dad ever made it to school having had to walk 40 miles up hill, both ways, to get there. By the sounds of it, they had blizzards back then from September to June! But, you are right in feeling a sense of accomplishment in a hard days work. For sure wouldn't have made it through this summer if I'd walked 40 miles up hill both ways in a blizzard! Come to think about it... I'd never make to see my granddaughters, there wouldn't be any weeds to pull, or plants to grow if it was blizzarding every day. :shock: Well Dad! That would be just awful!!! I get it now.

Yay! For Geoff's visit! :sunflower:

PP sent a text saying she is, "Getting better slowly," and, "Hope you all are good!" We love you Lynn! :loves
Sandy wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:39 pmOf course, now that I am all peaceful and relaxed my head is nodding. Thank you leading us off the beaten road to a most satisfying path as we commune with Creator and his higher children.
I'm very happy to share the journey with you all!

Get some rest,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i missed tonight. just winding down after celebrating with my family. will join in tomorrow. :sunflower:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all,
My group meditation was very... hard to put into words. Thought about not even writing anything and trying again tonight, but have learned before even in it's fragmented confusing form, the meditation might have meaning for someone. :roll

So, here goes! I'm still not exactly sure how to describe it. Many of us eventually ended up in a cave of red clay walls. Where many of the meditations have taken us up, .. or to other places. ... This one took us, back, to the past, to the very beginning.. of?... Us.

We arrived after much,... rapid moving from place to place. Standing in our present forms, no one talked, all a little disoriented I think. Adding to it's confusion some of this meditation appeared to me in first person and some of it was me viewing the entire scene. It was expressed in our minds how we had accumulated layer upon layer of gunk and negativity. We looked at images of ourselves and our layers. Then layer by layer it was stripped off. Not a graphic kind of image, a reduction of mass, until we were left with only our,... inner essence, our core, our spirit light. I only remember I was a burning flame of white/light blue, and Oz(sorry Oz don't know if you volunteered to join us or not) was a deep indigo. We remained these colorful... flames for a minute, then our layers were replaced without the... gunk?! On the floor in front of me there was one black pearl on a small tattered blue piece of cloth. I focused on the pearl as it lay there for a minute wondering, "What doe that mean?!" It was quite perplexing, no one really understood what it was all about, then the meditation was over.

I was greatly surprised realizing the meditation last two hours. I held two blue jasper stones in my left hand, a green fluorite over my heart, and a red clayish type stone in my right and another red stone(yet to be identified)in my left. Realize now the walls of the cave resembled the stone in my hand. I remember thinking when choosing so many stones, it felt like I needed some cleansing in the corresponding chakras. LOL! Little did I know how much? Going to do a little research on all the stones, as I chose them at random.

Part of me feels the need to apologize for this meditation, but thinking about it, maybe I'm actually hoping for more conversation from others. This being a group endeavor I've been hoping for more thoughts and input as we've progressed through the weeks.

Happy meditating everyone!
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi kim,
that is such a beautiful vision.
i'm not sure what to say, i'm just sitting here in stillness- listening to and watching the rain. i do feel a very strong and loving presence with me. maybe it wants to communicate. i don't get the visuals like you and my meditations don't last nearly as long as yours.

for me, just having the space to be in stillness is comforting. as is knowing i have friends here who practice the same. your messages are always exciting.
guess i'll get back at it then
:hithere
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I understand that we all meditate differently. I wasn't complaining, merely seeking some exchange I think,...some grounding. Received this today as an addendum to the group meditation. "Ask and ye shall receive!"

Meditation July 21, 2020
I understand now the group meditation on Sunday was a prequel to today's meditation.

My mom's symbol signaled as I was going into alpha, asked if she was here to talk about one of my siblings. Received no specific answer. Think it was simply the acknowledgment of her presence. Many scenes of me being with the people I love ran through my mind. I am so truly, truly blessed.

Went to the river where I was joined by many celestials and humans, all was dark as we held hands toning a constant very low note. As we toned a spark of white light formed in the center rising upward like a shining star. It felt very comforting and unifying of those present.

After a few minutes, went to the bridge setting my intention, asking for some explanation of the group meditation that left me feeling so confused. If not that then what ever my next lesson was. Nebadonia was sitting on the familiar bench on the bridge, took my hand as I settled next to her. There were no words, but an immense surge of love passed between us. I felt such a feeling of contentment and ease. (Several years ago, learning of my celestial parents helped me overcome the lack of love and acceptance I'd received from my earthly parents. It still stung, but I learned, because of their life experiences, they were no better equipped to show love than their parents before them.)

Monjoroonson appeared, taking my hand. We walked slowly, as he led me away our images left an impression several feet behind us, like separate frames in slow motion. Continued on reaching the shore of the ocean, not stopping, but walking hand-in-hand along the ocean floor. As we walked the white/blue flame at my center became brighter. Marveling at the sea life swimming around us, I reached up touching the underside of a great blue whale as it moved forward. The sensation of wonder traveled from my fingers through my whole body!

It was getting darker as we continued onward, creatures swam up to us, touching us as their way of communicating. A great giant octopus wrapped it's great tentacle around my stomach, letting it slide off as we walked forward. It was the same with many other sea creatures. Seemed like they just wanted to make their presence known, then went on with what they were doing before our arrival.

At the very deepest, darkest part of the ocean we stopped. Monjoronson looked at me and smiled, then left me there! The ocean itself(God's voice) seemed to communicate with my mind. One at a time creatures continued to come to me out of the darkness. The voice said, “All creatures are attracted to the light... it is their nature to do so. You alone determine how bright your light shines.” Understanding this I practiced making my flame brighter and dimmer.

My TA appeared at my side. Then merged with me. I could see his outline around my entire being.(I've been told that our TA's are the same sex as their... host, but I've always seen mine as male and cannot change that. His name is Banyan). I don't believe this was the miraculous point of our merging on into infinity, merely a demonstration of how we function together. He communicated, “I'm not separate from you, from anyone. We travel together as one. I do not control you or chastise you for mistakes, or taking missteps...” The rest of his words are fading now as I type this. They were about understanding about my light so others who are unaware of theirs can see it, be drawn to it, learn of their own and their TA's. Those of us who are aware and slowly forming a relationship with Thought Adjusters are not unique or special, simply... aware and working to form a bond.

Little musical excerpts from songs played; The Light Of The World, Let Her Go, and others I can't remember now.

Images of a few people I'm acquainted with appeared in front of me. I understood our brightness depends on how we feel and what we put out to the world. “It matters not outward appearances.” I could see no light emanating from a women's face and torso standing in front of me. Trying to observe this, I moved up very close. The person I was looking at had only an outline surrounding her body, the only light emanated from her heart center. “What matters is the light at your core, and how you choose to let it shine,... for yourself and on others.”

I stood contemplating the words. I was in the darkest place in the world. It was all very quiet, humbling, comforting. Expanding my vision outward, I could see the light of others making their way toward me... I thought, “Or maybe I'm making my way to them?”

Trying to hold myself in the feeling of completeness, trying to remember as many details as possible, my heart swelled with love for my friends and family. As I said before, I am very blessed, so grateful to have learned to love.

This meditation lasted about and hour and fifteen minutes. Carefully chosen for their uplifting energy, I meditated with a tangerine quartz and multi-pointed citrine quartz.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi kim! wow this is one of the most exciting adventures I've felt reading from you yet. so much love and such unique details, I am extremely fascinated by the images being left behind with monjoronson and am always impressed by your experiences. I love your light getting brighter alongside your excitement- the wonder of passing your hand through the sea creatures, the marvel and the profoundness of the oceans depth. what a great message and I understand the gratitude you're describing from counting your blessings, feeling that love really expanding your heart.

I thought to share some details I've discovered recently. while I may not have the same experiences, I can describe a state that may be worth comparing notes. Oswald calls it the in-between. I think it's astral related. I have had my share of astral projection or- out of body experiences. as a child it would start with lucid dreaming. or even prior to that, from switching the mind from creator to observer, then back to creator. the body shuts down into a relaxed or hibernating state- the mind remains alert, and if you happen to catch this in a dream you can experience lucid dreaming. so with this lucid dreaming I always wanted to fly- my flying would start off as an underwater frog style stroke... except Id be looking up to the sky and going towards the clouds.

just recently I had an out of body experience and fell back into a dream because I lacked the concentration/will power. i'm mentioning all of this again to compare and to say that- while I might not get into the state you're describing kim I think there are similarities(probably the same place I go to when I am chatting with celestials and stumbling around in this astral space) and so we do the practice as a group to develop our concentration/will power. all of which plays a rather large role in remembering the conversations and aiding in the direction of our experiences. with that said, after I projected I tried doing the swim motion as a child only to remind myself I didn't have to do that anymore. instantly the sensations around and in me changed and I was levitating up to the sky- I got so high that everything below me looked like squares from a satellites view. after this I lost concentration and fell back into a dream.

in my initiation dreams from 2008 the man said as long as one concentrates hard enough we could go anywhere- do anything really. he had me changing objects into other objects and even teleport to a scene instantaneously on the thought level. at this time, I believe I had an almost unregulated access to whatever force allows this type of movement in this space.

so that's the feedback I wanted to share. I hope it excites as your experiences excite me and maybe we find some commonalities herein.

!! so cool! sorry if this is rushed, seems I have a harder time finding right times to sit and type everything out. hope it makes sense and god bless!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:33 pmhi kim! wow this is one of the most exciting adventures I've felt reading from you yet. so much love and such unique details, I am extremely fascinated by the images being left behind with monjoronson and am always impressed by your experiences. I love your light getting brighter alongside your excitement- the wonder of passing your hand through the sea creatures, the marvel and the profoundness of the oceans depth. what a great message and I understand the gratitude you're describing from counting your blessings, feeling that love really expanding your heart.
Every once in awhile I'll catch myself recalling instances from that meditation. The wonder of having my hand run along the underside of a whale, and the octopus tentacle! It was like a hug from an old friend. Still processing some of the images. This one felt very personal and special to me.

During meditation feelings for me seem intensified, calm is deeper, gratitude, wonder, love... are felt with my whole being. Outside meditation I'm often awed by the amount of love I have in my life.
happyrain wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:33 pmwhile I may not have the same experiences, I can describe a state that may be worth comparing notes.
Always worth it!

Reading this reminded me of what's been on my mind lately. What exactly is it that I do? Where do I really go? It's so vivid, feels like I simply step from the Akashic Construct to somewhere else. Well, let me back up a little. Easier if I'm in the right head space. If I'm stressed out, have to settle with hopefully reaching some level of calm. Another important hard won lesson, "I can set my intention, but then I need to relinquish control to my guide."

Had to take a little excursion on the internet. Think I have a better idea now about astral traveling and OBEs. I never realized you began having experiences with this at such a young age. Love the frog stroke style! Your descriptions remind me of my daughter's. She flew(still does) everywhere! Why walk when you can fly right? Pretty cool you were so proficient at lucid dreaming? Did you talk to your family about these occurrences back then? Could anyone relate? Do spiritual experiences/gifts run in your family?

In the last few years I don't recall any dreams that aren't lucid dreams, or turn into them. When things don't make sense, or I don't like where the dream is headed, I'll redirect it. Don't really do this consciously, just happens.
happyrain wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:33 pmI think there are similarities(probably the same place I go to when I am chatting with celestials and stumbling around in this astral space)
I think you're probably right about being the same space in consciousness, especially since we've shared some pretty amazing commonalities, along with Lynn and Sandy too! As if were sharing the experience, but tuning into the sensations and details differently.
happyrain wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:33 pmwe do the practice as a group to develop our concentration/will power. all of which plays a rather large role in remembering the conversations and aiding in the direction of our experiences.
I can't really recall setting any real intentions with the group meditations, except to maybe see what the result would be, and send healing.

Can't recall experiencing an OBE personally. I find the subject fascinating! Closest I've come is probably having a seizure. Had childhood epilepsy from a brain injury at a very young age. My consciousness always took me to the same safe place. Had the sensation of drawing down into myself, then would be sitting under an old craggy tree at the edge of a canyon. It was beautiful, peaceful, safe. I wouldn't be aware I was seizing until the end. I could hear myself crying way up in the sky. I'd looked up in acknowledgement and say to the air, "Hhhh, guess it's time to go back."
happyrain wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:33 pmafter I projected I tried doing the swim motion as a child only to remind myself I didn't have to do that anymore. instantly the sensations around and in me changed and I was levitating up to the sky- I got so high that everything below me looked like squares from a satellites view. after this I lost concentration and fell back into a dream.
So, the OBEs always start with a dream, that's really cool! It's almost as if your subconsciousness is testing you, maybe practicing to get you ready for your next level(what ever that may be) Maybe waiting to see if you're ready to relinquish your control? I've moved like that in meditation before. I felt surprised by the quick motion, but trusted my guide would keep me safe.
happyrain wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:33 pmin my initiation dreams from 2008 the man said as long as one concentrates hard enough we could go anywhere- do anything really. he had me changing objects into other objects and even teleport to a scene instantaneously on the thought level. at this time, I believe I had an almost unregulated access to whatever force allows this type of movement in this space.
Explain this please, need details! Was this like a training, or did you go to a teacher or something? I've heard of people producing things out of thin air. What did you transpose? You physically went to a different location?:roll A couple of times Aleah has accidentally gone from our town to another in a much shorter span of time that is supposed to be possible.

When ever hearing of instances like this, I remember the loud message I received, so many years ago, "There are no limits!" More and more often I'm learning to believe that! Thanks for taking the time to put this all down. I find it very exciting! Want to hear more!

:sunflower:
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi kim,
no not all obe's happen from dreams. i've experienced a few before slipping into sleep. only once as a child did i have a conscious obe, but the blueprint is the same. that is, the body is relaxed while the mind is engaged. the beauty of catching it prior to slipping into hibernation are the sounds associated with that crossover and using the sensations as that indicator- sometimes its a metal honing, other times a creeping sensation of the body and there's a weird mental perception- this rising up through a contrasting force thats zeroing in. once you make the cross over you can proceed to attempt to raise your arms out of your arms. you may notice there is someone on this side willing to have a chat with you before you notice you're in your room and your body is asleep.
wow you've been through it. and you have beautiful experiences. i know this message board isn't big on the notion of past life but sometimes i wonder about you having a past life.
gosh the dream details that you're asking me are long. i've journaled them somewhere and could pm you. but i randomly turned an object into a green towel?? and then where i went was in a dream world but it was somewhere in japan in a building and i went up to what i think was the 42nd floor.
in these dreams i had also experienced witnessing life through the eyes of others. one time i thought i woke up in my room to find myself in my cousins body. everything felt so real- i remember looking at the snacks on the table and wasn't sure where i was. a woman came in to talk to me and before i remember engaging with her i was out of it.
there's so much it's kind of crazy to try and break down but i find it fascinating too. another trippy one one i've called a miracle orb experience. its posted somewhere here. this seemed to exist outside of time/space. or... maybe it was time/space but the perception there was completely different form here. what was a short but deep and profound moment- what i believed couldn't have lasted more than a minute... well it was actually over an hour. i guess this is the longest meditation experience i've had??
well, i find a lot of what you're describing relatable after considering my own experiences. sorry if i'm not making much sense... tired but wanted to reply.
good night =)