Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by happyrain »

Hey guys! How awesome! Sandy's back :bana: and Liz, amazing visuals. Sandy I believe it was from George I read there are no coincidences. Well, I don't know what to make of it other than, perfect timing friend. :happy Liz I had some visuals too.

I had a little trouble meditating outside because the mosquitos were starting to multiply with the prospect of a tasty meal. I went inside and instead got to meditate for a little on the recliner in my parents living room. The lights were off and Mom was upstairs doing her own thing so I had a quiet room to my self. I tried to usher in an in between state and experience an astral projection. I telegraphed for Monjoronson at one point and everyone from our group too. I kept thinking of the color blue and thought I saw a tall dark blue crystal which made me think of Kim. Not after long Mom came down stairs and I had to wake my self up from the deep slumber my body was beginning to enter. I told my self with certainty that Monjoronson would contact our group and the message would be clear for one of us. I thought as well I'd have an opportunity to meet him later in my dreams.

About an hour ago I had another experience. I couldn't sleep and had an opportunity to project. As I entered this state I heard my name being called. I also tried saying Monrjoronsons name and almost instantly a very tall and blue energetic form of a person appeared in my mental landscape. I tried taking his hand, he was willing to reciprocate, and I tried to use him to pull my self out from my physical body. I ended up hitting a wall that I couldn't get past. I spent some time thinking about this energetic wall when I started to hear Mom walk up to my bedroom door. She knocked on the door and was saying something. I tried to reply but was experiencing sleep paralysis and couldn't. I was also more obsessed with this in between state that I didn't want to get up. I finally managed to force out some words, "no. no thank you." which took so much effort- it was raspy and really difficult because I couldn't move. Then, somehow, a realization dawned on me that none of this was real. My mental landscape was replaced with a static and fading green light.

Believe it or not I believe Monjoronson was helping me understand this in between state a little better. Like how to observe more versus exerting this will from my chest. I think I am beginning to understand this non physical state doesn't mean I need to create a physical simulation in order to experience something as real. The scenario with my Mother felt so real it was as if I had no control of what was going on. I believe Monjoronson appeared as the tall blue form in my mind before taking control of the scene to illustrate a point. I couldn't see a face, just the distinction of a person and the color blue.

Perhaps I'm being to technical while in this state. I do think I need to observe more and force less. I might have strayed away from the original intention as I became more focused on the delta experience but wanted to share anyways.

:hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

:hithere Hello, did any of you members fit the description of the person I saw meditating?
It was a female dressed in a white shirt with a grey sweater and blue pants or jeans with shoulder length wavy blonde hair.
Blessings,
Liz♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
:loves :love :roll
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dear Liz,

Even if none here replies, it still may be someone. Sometimes we tune into the most random scenes. Sometimes we tune into other worldly realities.

Once I invited a friend who doesn't belong on this forum to meditate and Kim got his name down and the fact that he is a long time practitioner.

I hope you're having a lovely week. =)
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Happy new year everyone!
Eric,
Very cool! I really wish I could have seen what you did! Seems your personal understanding of yourself and spiritual connection just keeps growing and growing!

Liz,
It's my impression that the woman you described is personal to you. Perhaps a guide, or friend/relative who has passed? I did see you very clearly in joining the group meditation!

Here is my experience even though it was in 'no time' and very late in it's posting. Sorry it seems my long windedness remains!

Meditation December 29, 2020
Finally able to settle my mind, body and spirit to attend our group meditation session without falling promptly asleep in the attempt.

I apologize for repeatedly using the word 'gray', but couldn't come up with another word that captured the feeling and look of things.

Set my intention. Sent out individual prayers for individuals. Decided to go directly across the bridge instead of visiting the River first. The whole scene was gray. The ground covered in several inches of gray fog. The sky a lighter color of ...gray. Nebadonia was not in her usual seat on the bridge. I felt Monjoronson's slight symbol, but he did not appear beside me as I crossed the bridge. I felt the symbol of...(sorry can't recall his name right now), one of The Most Highs who would periodically appear in our group meditations to observe us. Right then I appeared as me in the meditation, but also a figure of myself a few feet away, growing extremely large. I realized this was to show me that a part of my spirit would be an observer and Monjoronson was not going to take the lead and give a lesson. Also realized spirit had not abandoned us, we were simply going to be on our own this time while several barely discernible celestials on the outskirts joined in observation.

I went directly to the crystal, praying repeatedly, “Please let me connect with our group.” Opening my eyes, emerging from the grayness, everyone was there! Sandy, Eric and Liz. “Yay!” We all embraced, relieved to have gathered. Lynn was there, seemed further away and remained at a distance.. Holding hands we all prayed, repeatedly reminding Sandy over and over again, “We will not let you fall. We will not let you fall...” I remembered then that Liz had been with us before. It seemed completely natural she was here now. With that realization several figures surrounded us emerging from the darkness. Everyone took hands. Those who joined were known and unknown to us. The realization was, “We are all gathered for one purpose.”

After feeling assured of our connectedness, seeming as one, our bodies turned, proceeded to walking out in all directions of the darkness. It was a space about the size of a football field completely barren, covered in layers of grayness. Each of us walked a few steps. Instinctively stopping, put out a hand toward the ground. Out of the fog, a hand reached up, clasping ours tightly. Their forms emerged unrecognizable, covered in their layers. An understanding passed from the one standing to the one newly risen. Those of us who were already standing would make sure the other was stable then proceed on while the newly risen figures waited where they stood, as the layers slid away from their forms. When unencumbered they went to the crystal, then embarked outward holding out their hands to those still lying under the layers.

Every once in awhile I'd search out Sandy, making sure she was alright. Indeed she was! Like a bright becon among the darkness, ever smiling, the brightest and most defined of all of us!

Suddenly someone appeared in front of me. I recognized my older brother. Asking me to check on our other brother Bruce. I put up my hand to touch him, but we were separated by a thick almost invisible (except for areas of dark smears and splotches)wall of sorts. My hand rested on my side of the wall, expecting him to put his up on the other side matching my movement. He didn't, simply asking impatiently for me to connect with Bruce(as he'd done in a text to me the night before). I knew he only wanted me to take over the responsibility of dealing with our other brother because he didn't want that burden.

He continued to talk as I thought, “Burden,...” Yes that's what the layers are made of. The burdens experienced by absolutely everyone from this past year. They were so many and heavy, we were knocked flat by them.” As soon as I agreed I'd seek out Bruce, my older brother turned, said he'd sent money to him under the condition he joined a church. Asked if I would introduce him to one. After expressing a hollow, “Thank you... I love you.” He walked away in relief. disappearing into the gray fog. I blinked, shrugged, continued on with my task.

Every once in awhile those of us standing would return to the light of the crystal. In doing this I saw Shane and Melody sitting around it like it was a small campfire. They were talking softly and smiling to each other. After repeating our movements and returning to the crystal several more times, the meditation was over.

In this meditation I held a palm size crystal phantom amethyst and a green fluorite.

After writing this I was reminded of a poem I'd written about depression. It was about extending my hand into the darkness, but could not afford returning there myself. The risk was too great.

As I was writing this Aleah arrived and played this song for me.
Mumford and Sons - I Will Wait For YOU Lyrics - YouTube
Obviously music, lyrics, convey their meaning to us depending on the perspective which we're occupying in that moment. A song played to two people at the same time may have completely a different effect depending on the mindset of each individual. I'd be interested in hearing what this particular song means to others.
I'm late in putting this on the boards. Maybe this is really the time it was supposed to be placed here. This is the first day of the new year. All of our old baggage is not erased because of a calendar. Contemplating in this moment what my focus should aim toward this new year, I can't help, but feel and hope today is, “It's A New Day!”

And of course that brings another song to mind!
Spirit Here I Am Lyrics - YouTube
Part of me asks, “How dare I,” in the face of the situation facing the world today, “How dare I feel hopeful and inspired?” Sitting at my table, viewing the silent, snow laden woods outside my window. Resolve responds, “How don't I dare?”

For the shift to happen, in me and outside of me. I alone am in charge of where my energy lies. It must be directed toward hope, for the Law Of Attraction flows where it's led.

Love to all on this 'new day' of this new year,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for sharing this meditation experience with us, Kim. There is so much to ponder...not the least of it is the last couple of sentences.
Part of me asks, “How dare I,” in the face of the situation facing the world today, “How dare I feel hopeful and inspired?” Sitting at my table, viewing the silent, snow laden woods outside my window. Resolve responds, “How don't I dare?”

For the shift to happen, in me and outside of me. I alone am in charge of where my energy lies. It must be directed toward hope, for the Law Of Attraction flows where it's led.

Love to all on this 'new day' of this new year,
Love, Love Love!
Sandy

Now I am thinking of Sammy who always signed her posts with Love Love Love :sunflower:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That is awesome Kim. I really liked the imagery of shedding layers, or burden. It is in line with a new years day mentality, shedding ones troubles and feeling a renewed sense of wonder.

Can you remind me of the crystal? In my meditation attempt on the recliner, I saw "darkness" and in the distance was a tall dark blue light which I translated as a giant crystal and the feeling was our group somehow associated with it. My translation must have been formed by your influence as it made me think of you. The light was faint and pulsing like it was alive. I remember you mentioning a giant crystal before but not sure if these moments of consciousness are related. In my minds eye, that image was at a distance- like I was far away from it. Or like there may have been clouds and lightning storms around- the other feeling I keep replaying after having the experience, is like I am in a mountainous region.

It is also curious to me that I would observe Monjoronson as blue in the more detailed non physical experience later that day and without saying a word he was able to relay a message to me that was very clear. I think that's something you can attest to with your experiences too. He was also able to disappear from the scene while still composing it or assisting it- creating the lesson. This communication is something to ponder on.

Are you guys meditating tonight? I tried connecting with my Sufi teacher in the non physical this morning but couldn't hold the concentration without falling asleep and losing consciousness.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}} I'm loving the, "Love, Love, Love!"

Eric,
The crystal, or more accurately crystals, have been a mainstay ever since I/We asked Monjoronson for further guidance to do our part in his mission. The crystal represents to me ,... Source Energy! Both a visual and physical component we can draw from when we're feeling depleted. In the meditations the work we do of helping others(if they choose), find their way out of darkness and turmoil requires us lending some of our own light... to aid the process? We can't give what we don't have right? Rest and renewal is a must.
happyrain wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:28 pmThe light was faint and pulsing like it was alive.
I find this very interesting as I feel the same! Living light, presented in a form we can understand.
happyrain wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:28 pm In my minds eye, that image was at a distance- like I was far away from it. Or like there may have been clouds and lightning storms around- the other feeling I keep replaying after having the experience, is like I am in a mountainous region.
The first part of this statement struck me as very symbolic and personal to you. The last part made me wonder if you were astral traveling. Which in itself is always very cool! It also popped into my head that there are certain places celestials have transported me to as learning centers(just got very excited for you, as I felt my TA's symbol in affirmation). This mountainous region may be one for you!

The crystals have appeared in various sizes ranging from one we can hold in our palm, to being the size of a house. It's loving healing light and also can transfer information to our consciousness instantly. I generally see the crystals as white, pulsing and emanating energy, but the more I try and recall the meditation, it seems Shane and Melody were sitting around a small blue campfire. White light is the combination of all other light from the spectrum. I'm wondering if you're seeing the light as blue, if maybe that is what you may be needing right now, a cleansing or boost to your understanding of your throat chakra.

Pulled this from the internet:
What is the function of the throat chakra?
The Throat Chakra. The Throat chakra is the fifth chakra. Located at the center of the neck at the level of the throat, it is the passage of the energy between the lower parts of the body and the head. The function of the Throat chakra is driven by the principle of expression and communication.

What is the name of the throat chakra?
The throat chakra is also called the ShodashDala and KanthPadma, but its most common Sanskrit name is Vishudda, meaning purification or pure. It is the 5 th chakra and acting as the passageway of energy between the lower body and the head.

Where is the throat chakra located?
The Throat chakra is the fifth chakra. Located at the center of the neck at the level of the throat, it is the passage of the energy between the lower parts of the body and the head. The function of the Throat chakra is driven by the principle of expression and communication.

Is the throat chakra healthful?
The healthfulness of the throat chakra is signified by how openly and honestly you can express yourself. The biggest challenge affecting the throat chakra is expressing yourself in the most truthful manner. Ask yourself how honest you are in conveying truthfulness, not only to others, but also to yourself.

Some of the information is repetitive, but I didn't want to edit it as there may be something in it for you.
happyrain wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:28 pmIt is also curious to me that I would observe Monjoronson as blue in the more detailed non physical experience later that day and without saying a word he was able to relay a message to me that was very clear. I think that's something you can attest to with your experiences too. He was also able to disappear from the scene while still composing it or assisting it- creating the lesson. This communication is something to ponder on.
Right, spirit is not dependent on the normal avenues we're used to giving and receiving communication. Which makes it harder to determine if it came for them or from our own mind... Obviously they believe we're at that point of understanding. I've often reminded one celestial or another that clearly they think I'm a lot smarter than I am!

I will be meditating tonight. Hopefully will stay conscious for it, otherwise will try again in 'no time'. George always said, "Meditation will take you where it's needed." If we fall asleep, that must be what we needed most.

Happy meditating everyone!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Kim. That's what I'm being reminded of now. Not to try and dictate the direction of the imagery being presented to me. This morning in my efforts to connect with my Sufi teacher, the image of a giant mosaic appeared over and over. The only thing I was reminded of was that I don't have to create the effort of imagining a physical body to move about in this area. With that my entire "viewing field" moved with me as I "floated" towards the mosaic to inspect it closer. No emotions I can think of were associated with this, while I haven't a clear meaning- I do believe it important to let the image exist rather than try to create a direction for it.

See you all tonight. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning guys :hithere

I am thinking of all things blue this morning after reading your posts. :)
In the past, for me, when I connected with Michael there was always a blue light...So I am wondering if something similar for Monjoronson who also hails from Paradise as a High celestial being? The pulsing you described seems very natural as smaller crystals and rocks pulse in our hands and at different (faster and slower) vibrations. I think it has something to do with their structure. ??? (PP?) I am trying to remember something I read long ago...Someone well versed in the Urantia book may be able to answer this... But I am wondering if Source energy pulses from the center (centre) of all that is, Paradise... (but known by many other names and probably descriptions.) in waves? I think the information I'm remembering would most likely be found there in the first section of the UBook . Okay... I found what I sort of remembered... Thank the Divine for the UB Concordex and the humans who created them.

Paper 11: "The Eternal Isle of Paradise"" section 5. "Nether Paradise" https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... e-paradise

Wow... I had forgotten how complex this all is. ai yi yi You don't have to read it all if you don't want to. It won't hurt my feelings. LOL But it may be an interest to some in entirety. In fact, I would enjoy going back and reading this whole paper. But I suspect that would be easier if I begin at the beginning of this vast book so that later parts would make since, being covered earlier. Anyway, the part bolded is what I remembered reading and I wonder if crystals would respond to this energy when it is 'refined" by universe force regulators or something like that...
5. Nether Paradise

11:5.1 (122.1) Concerning nether Paradise, we know only that which is revealed; personalities do not sojourn there. It has nothing whatever to do with the affairs of spirit intelligences, nor does the Deity Absolute there function. We are informed that all physical-energy and cosmic-force circuits have their origin on nether Paradise, and that it is constituted as follows:

11:5.2 (122.2) 1. Directly underneath the location of the Trinity, in the central portion of nether Paradise, is the unknown and unrevealed Zone of Infinity.

11:5.3 (122.3) 2. This Zone is immediately surrounded by an unnamed area.

11:5.4 (122.4) 3. Occupying the outer margins of the under surface is a region having mainly to do with space potency and force-energy. The activities of this vast elliptical force center are not identifiable with the known functions of any triunity, but the primordial force-charge of space appears to be focalized in this area. This center consists of three concentric elliptical zones: The innermost is the focal point of the force-energy activities of Paradise itself; the outermost may possibly be identified with the functions of the Unqualified Absolute, but we are not certain concerning the space functions of the mid-zone.

11:5.5 (122.5) The inner zone of this force center seems to act as a gigantic heart whose pulsations direct currents to the outermost borders of physical space. It directs and modifies force-energies but hardly drives them. The reality pressure-presence of this primal force is definitely greater at the north end of the Paradise center than in the southern regions; this is a uniformly registered difference. The mother force of space seems to flow in at the south and out at the north through the operation of some unknown circulatory system which is concerned with the diffusion of this basic form of force-energy. From time to time there are also noted differences in the east-west pressures. The forces emanating from this zone are not responsive to observable physical gravity but are always obedient to Paradise gravity.

11:5.6 (122.6) The mid-zone of the force center immediately surrounds this area. This mid-zone appears to be static except that it expands and contracts through three cycles of activity. The least of these pulsations is in an east-west direction, the next in a north-south direction, while the greatest fluctuation is in every direction, a generalized expansion and contraction. The function of this mid-area has never been really identified, but it must have something to do with reciprocal adjustment between the inner and the outer zones of the force center. It is believed by many that the mid-zone is the control mechanism of the midspace or quiet zones which separate the successive space levels of the master universe, but no evidence or revelation confirms this. This inference is derived from the knowledge that this mid-area is in some manner related to the functioning of the nonpervaded-space mechanism of the master universe.

11:5.7 (122.7) The outer zone is the largest and most active of the three concentric and elliptical belts of unidentified space potential. This area is the site of unimagined activities, the central circuit point of emanations which proceed spaceward in every direction to the outermost borders of the seven superuniverses and on beyond to overspread the enormous and incomprehensible domains of all outer space. This space presence is entirely impersonal notwithstanding that in some undisclosed manner it seems to be indirectly responsive to the will and mandates of the infinite Deities when acting as the Trinity. This is believed to be the central focalization, the Paradise center, of the space presence of the Unqualified Absolute.

11:5.8 (123.1) All forms of force and all phases of energy seem to be encircuited; they circulate throughout the universes and return by definite routes. But with the emanations of the activated zone of the Unqualified Absolute there appears to be either an outgoing or an incoming—never both simultaneously. This outer zone pulsates in agelong cycles of gigantic proportions. For a little more than one billion Urantia years the space-force of this center is outgoing; then for a similar length of time it will be incoming. And the space-force manifestations of this center are universal; they extend throughout all pervadable space.

11:5.9 (123.2) All physical force, energy, and matter are one. All force-energy originally proceeded from nether Paradise and will eventually return thereto following the completion of its space circuit. But the energies and material organizations of the universe of universes did not all come from nether Paradise in their present phenomenal states; space is the womb of several forms of matter and prematter. Though the outer zone of the Paradise force center is the source of space-energies, space does not originate there. Space is not force, energy, or power. Nor do the pulsations of this zone account for the respiration of space, but the incoming and outgoing phases of this zone are synchronized with the two-billion-year expansion-contraction cycles of space.
I as also remembering something you reminded me of when you said this, Eric...
It is also curious to me that I would observe Monjoronson as blue in the more detailed non physical experience later that day and without saying a word he was able to relay a message to me that was very clear. I think that's something you can attest to with your experiences too. He was also able to disappear from the scene while still composing it or assisting it- creating the lesson. This communication is something to ponder on.
The first time George met Machaventa he came in rather strong. George felt and knew that he was reading his mind and understood everything in an instant that was in there. Of course, that annoyed G who, well,... could be a little irreverent sometimes with the celestials. :roll: :oops: Thankfully they love him/us anyway just the way we are. (Hearing Billy Joel's song in my head now...sigh) If Machaventa, a high being of the local universe, can do such things imagine what Monjoronson has in his celestial "tool box". I hope, that if we keep at it we may learn a little bit more of his "tools". ;)

Anyway, I am pondering all you guys have talked about....so cool... 8)

Love and hugs,
Sandy
I'll be meeting up with all you in no time this week. :sunflower: :hithere
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all!
Had to join in 'no time'. There was a leak in the laundry room 45 minutes before meditation time.

Sandy and Eric,
Will have to come back and have a thorough look at your latest post tomorrow.

Group meditation January 4, 2021

Quickly went into meditation. Nebadonia, Monjoronson, and Michael's symbols very strong. Expressed my gratitude to them all for giving me their symbols. First visited The River. Even though the new calendar year has begun there is still much strife in the lives of friends and families, not to mention continued political unrest. I dove right in surfaced and let the current carry me on out into the ocean. The sky was dark, I felt completely relaxed as the water washed away the tension from my mind, body and spirit.

Returned to the bridge rejuvenated. Set my intention to join the meditation group in 'no time'. I sat with Nebadonia my head resting against her shoulder as any child would seeking comfort from their mother. Then joined the group of several others. We all joined hands. Lynn on my left, Sandy on my right. Liz was holding Sandy and Eric's hands. I was a little surprised when in unison we all turned facing outward and began toning. The sky surrounding us became brighter with pink, orange, blue, and purple. Everyone was barefoot, wearing simple brown clothes, standing in an inch or so of water. As we toned consecutive rings of ripples expanded outward from us at the center. A celestial explained about raising our own vibration sent ripples outward.

I realized there was a strong toning in both my ears and all at once the group was separated. In a blink each of us was off with our individual teachers. Without wasting any time there was a series of images of people and places before me. A frame was visible for a few seconds, then another took it's place. Realizing we were receiving a download, I didn't worry too much about trying to remember all the images presented. Mostly I was reveling in the feeling of comfort of being in alpha and listening as Monjoronson explained that we needed to find ways to remove ourselves from the onslaught of the pressure and problems plaguing the world. Find a way to try and maintain our balance while everything else teetered. Meditation was strongly recommended to achieve this. As my meditative practices had suffered over the past couple of months, of course he was talking directly to me. Finding our balance especially through meditation wasn't to provide us with an escape, but as a way to help the whole world regain it's balance. I remembered the ripples.

Enjoying the comfort and watching the images went on for a few minutes. I thought of several people in my life facing hardship and prayed for them. This meditation seemed to be a review of others we've had. I suppose with everything happening in and outside our lives, a review was in order.

Was very surprised the meditation last for 2 ½ hours, seemed like only a half hour or so. Realized there was a song playing throughout the meditation. Felt it was a reminder to give it to a certain individual as a message, as it's been playing repeatedly in my head for the past week. Will share it here also as it's a wonderful reminder for all of us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOJx_M_ ... adio=1&t=0

Love to all,
Kim

ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:hithere
Hello, I did participate in Sunday's meditation. It was very short and sweet...as usually I saw a purple light and a bit of pink...very subtle colours.
Feeling waves of different emotions lately.
Sending love and light to those that need it right now.
Much love,
Liz♡♡♡♡♡
:loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well my dear Kimmie,
I am a blubbering mess now after watching and saying the words of that song as it played. It is the strongest reminder yet that George is not really gone.
I am also amazed too as a week ago, I watched a Christmas movie called "Love Actually" and there is a Father and son who play the wonderful movie Titanic and that scene at the fore of the ship in the video is shown along with a small part of the song in the back ground. I have been singing and humming that song all week. :sunflower:

Our world is so huge, with thousands of miles between us and yet here we are...spirit gently connects us and through you, as I missed it first time around, gives me a message I so longed to hear. My silly little heart has swelled three times since hearing that song. (Had to make room for my George. :happy )

Love you to bits and bits and bits, and that goes for all of you!
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Liz,
ChildofGod wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:03 amFeeling waves of different emotions lately.
That is not unusual as deep meditation often uncovers those feelings we've forgotten or buried. I hope those waves of emotion are helpful in leading you toward balance.

Sandy,
For a week I've been going to PM you about that song!!! Wanted to look at the words first knowing it would probably make you cry. After viewing them I was crying for you! Was wondering if maybe this was a song you and George had shared between you while he was alive, and my hearing it was a reminder for you.

I prefer to post musical links that include the lyrics. Reading the words seems to add so much more to my understanding of it's meaning.

It's perfectly ok to blubber at will, especially if it's because you've been reminded that you are so deeply loved.

Love,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sending love!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Several times a day I've begun to ask permission for the TA's of EVERYONE to surround us all with God's loving healing comforting light.

Fell asleep again last night during meditation, even after having a nap yesterday! What I do remember was receiving a reminder to. "Get back to 'Best Practices'." In preschool teacher world that means, "No matter what is going on around you, remind yourself, "What is best for the child? " In this instance I understood it to mean, "Considering the sucking vortex of issues in the world, I needed to get back to the best spiritual practices for me." Upon waking I reviewed the best tools that have served me on my spiritual journey. After being awake for several hours in the night, at 3:00 A.M. I began searching the internet and landed on a Abraham-Hicks video on YouTube. Although several resources came to mind, reexamining The Law Of Attraction seemed right for me now. It just so happens that video was about being outside the vortex of The Law of Attraction!

I'll try again in No Time to connect with our group meditation.

Love, peace, and courage to all!
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,
I will meet up in no time this week with the rest of you.

Kim, in a way I came up with some thing similar a couple weeks ago, not in the wording but sensing this would help my revving Beta mind.
"Get back to 'Best Practices'."

..."Considering the sucking vortex of issues in the world, I needed to get back to the best spiritual practices for me."
So I went back to the Akashic construct. The middle meditation is helping me to lower my vibration and get in the place where peace from above can actually penetrate my "defences. " I was told it would be helpful to practice visualizations as well...So at least I have a game plan for recovery.

Today I am optimistic. :sunflower: (Which of course is nearly half the battle. :mrgreen: )

(((((Covid-free hugs all around)))))
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
"Here's to being optimistic!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower: :sunflower: :bana: :bana: :bana: "

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group meditation in 'No Time', Jaanuary16, 2021
As with most people I'm assuming, the 'challenges' of last year are continuing. The plan for my day changed a couple of times, suddenly I found myself instead of scrambling to get a bunch of stuff done for others, to having a few hours of solitude! Was grateful for having the chance to meditate.

Set my intention on global and individual healing, visit the river, and then meet for group meditation. Thought of individuals who were suffering, brought their image before me, sent them healing. Ran to the river and jumped in, gratefully flowed with the current out to Source. Could have stayed there conversing with others, but remembered my intention, went immediately to the bridge.

Meeting Nebadonia, I thanked her so very much for being my universal mother, her patience and help me so very much. Received Michael's symbol and he appeared on the bridge. Such a warm and loving feeling flooded me, I hugged and thanked him. Then Abraham gave his symbol, appeared in front of me. “You have returned to me.”

(In the wake of chaos plaguing friends, loved ones and our planet. I've recently returned to some of the first sources that have helped me feel centered. Abraham was one of my first teachers when I began meditating and connecting to spirit. Very soon after receiving lessons from him I discovered the Abraham-Hicks connection. Found the book, Ask And It is Given, that was an early introduction for me to The Law Of Attraction. Even though Abraham appeared to me as one entity and to Ester Hicks as a collection. The shocking realization of being led to that connection blew my mind at first! After settling down to the idea of lowely, unworthy, me being included in this vast network of healing... Well, it changed my life forever!
His lessons to me were all about accepting the possibility, of healing myself and others. Since then I've had numerous other teachers and only intermittently exchanged conversation with Abraham.)

Now surprisingly he was standing before me emanating love! Holding both my hands in his, he drew the letter H in my left hand. Giving me a deep soulful look simply saying, “You are a healer.” I felt so loved in that moment! Of course lately I'd been doubting the healing gift in myself. I replied, “But I can not simply heal others. I pray and pray for them sending loving healing light,... some for years, and yet so many suffer still.”

“As you know healing can be sent, but also must be accepted. Sending is a reminder,... and example to others, that it is a possibility.” (here I struggled with trying to remember the exact wording he'd used. Worked for a time trying to reconnect with him, raising my vibration. Asked repeatedly that Abraham put the words in my head. I believe this is a close representation of it). Basically it was that individually we are all in charge of our own healing. It begins with recognizing that we were responsible for the thoughts and actions that brought the illness, or misfortune about. We must make those changes in our own actions and beliefs to manifest healing in those areas. Others can begin by showing us the possibility, but it's up to each of us to complete the process. (I'm receiving multiple symbols now agreeing with what I have written here.) Abraham continued, “You are a healer... by sending loving healing light to others, illuminating the possibility.” After internalizing this for a moment. I moved on to the next person in line, so extremely grateful for his visit.

Then several others appeared on the bridge to greet me, giving a quick hug, or two handed handshake. At the end Monjoronson appeared letting me know it was alright to go meet for the meditation group. I smiled and ran to the giant crystal emanating brightly. No one else was there. I touched my forehead and hands on the crystal and surprisingly went inside of it. There was nothing but bright whiteness all around, instinctively I sat down with eyes closed. Sandy, Eric, Lynn and Liz, materialized sitting around in a circle. We clasped hands and began toning.

George was to Sandy's right. She hugged him, falling into his arms flooded in relief to see him. The group conversed among ourselves for a few minutes. George approached me, slipping a folded note into my hand. I realized immediately it was for Sandy. Questioningly I asked, “Why don't you give it directly to her?”

The note slipped opened a bit revealing in bold letters, “I LOVE YOU!!!”
George replied, “...She doesn't believe she can do it.” As Sandy was standing right next to me, witnessing the exchange between George and I, she of course heard every word. I handed her the note, which she gratefully accepted clasping it to her heart. We understood Sandy needed to hear George say this for her to truly believe she was capable of receiving from him herself. George then left.

After exchanging conversation for a few minutes, each of us in turned becoming quiet, then projected an encapsulated image in front of ourselves. The images depicted where each of us was going to go and doing, to finish the meditation. Eric was first to do this. Each projection was very clear at the time, but the meaning escapes me now as I try to write this. It was clear that individually we had our tasks to complete. After an image was shown, that person disappeared from the group.

I was last, going directly to the Cave Of Crystals. An angel appeared next to me explaining what my purpose was. The mysterious doorway that is always present there, had the brightest light projecting outward from it. It was very exciting for me, having been so curious about that doorway in the past! Usually however, it was dark and obviously not a part of our lesson at those times. The angel was giving me instructions, just before I entered the doorway... Unfortunately, right then our land line phone in the kitchen rang. I contemplated ignoring it and embrace the experience, but chose to let it wait until another time. There were a few crises going on today. Ending the meditation, I went to see if I was needed. Maybe the lesson will continue in our Group Meditation on Sunday?! As always I'm very grateful to have connected with spirit and eagerly await our next visit.

This one last about 45 minutes. I held a large piece of petrified wood in my right hand and palm size tree agate slice in the other. Throughout the meditation, Imagine, sung by Pentatonix, played in the background along with another one I couldn't identify. I knew the tune from somewhere in my memory, but couldn't recall what it was.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear Kim,

I too meditated via the Akashic Construct on this same day. I was to work on a pressing healing from there along with Doctor Mendoza. Abraham's words ring true with what I experienced in this AC experience.
“As you know healing can be sent, but also must be accepted. Sending is a reminder,... and example to others, that it is a possibility.” (here I struggled with trying to remember the exact wording he'd used. Worked for a time trying to reconnect with him, raising my vibration. Asked repeatedly that Abraham put the words in my head. I believe this is a close representation of it). Basically it was that individually we are all in charge of our own healing. It begins with recognizing that we were responsible for the thoughts and actions that brought the illness, or misfortune about. We must make those changes in our own actions and beliefs to manifest healing in those areas. Others can begin by showing us the possibility, but it's up to each of us to complete the process.
I was all prepared to jump right into the healing...but no... I was slowed down in a way.... and intuited that it was even more important to allow the patient to examine these issues that have been so crippling and to just let her talk about these things that have so burdened her for a couple of decades. Then when Doctor Mendoza led with the physical healing, I also sensed that this was an ongoing process because habit of thoughts can be hard to change and it takes real nurturing and patience and persistence to let go. It is her responsibility but I can nurture her intention with sent love and kind thoughts.

But the most exciting news... :bana: I saw George! He surprised me when he met me and sat with me in my special place in nature. He appeared much like he does in the photo on my FB page which I never go to anymore. :roll: :oops: And so, I thought it was cute when he said that he was sporting a younger persona now, but wanted to appear in a way that I would recognize and feel comforted by. I told him my soul would recognize him no matter how he looked.

If I back up a few days before this... I had been wanting some confirmation that he loved me even though I knew it was so. :roll: I mean.. I know he does, but sometimes a grieving girl just needs confirmation. Every morning after I make my bed I scratch into the soft velour blanket, "I Love You." I kept hoping for something in return. I asked and there you go... You got a message. Thank you, Kim. You have no idea how much that touches my heart. :kiss:

There were also wispy figures surrounding the patient. I couldn't see faces just energy signatures. I wonder if some of you were with us in this awesome interdimensional place where mortals and spirit meet. I am thinking it was you guys or Celestials because no one can come without permission to the AC. That makes it a safe place from which to work. and of course you guys have permission to raid the AC "refrigerator."

Anyway, I am over the moon and feel... happy.... yes, that's it happy. :sunflower: and in a way that is deeper and lasting. (Trust me that is something. :D ) It has been sooooo long since I have felt happy. :happy Thank you Kim! :happy

Love to all of you, :kiss:
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
The similarities in our meditations are amazing! Lol, originally I was going to go to my AC. I could feel it pulling me, but changed my mind just before setting my intention to see if I could meet up with the group in 'no time'.

You were so happy George was with us. I could tell you just wanted to go off with him, maybe that's what you did! The look on your face when receiving the note was priceless, warmed my heart, you were beaming. It was complete happiness!

I'm doing the dance of joy you connected with him in your meditation! :bana: :bana: :bana: Here's to many many moments of the same! It's been way too long since you've felt joy and happiness.

Love,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group Meditation in 'no time' January 18, 2021

Decided to go to my Akashic Library instead of joining the group meditation. I've been so intent on healing in The River and group meditations for the past few months I went exploring to rediscover my special place in nature. I believe I was influenced by my granddaughters, focusing on fairies lately, reminded me of the message to, “Seek Oberon.” I went directly to the waterfall and pool that have been in my special place in nature since first... creating it. Swam in the pool climbed to the top of the waterfall, realizing for the first time how expansive my special place in nature was. From my vantage point I could see it all, the bridge and river, flower lined path leading up to the Library, the ocean on the other side of that. Turning around, I noticed for the first time the lush green forest that stood up behind the top of the waterfall. This was a meditation of exploration, in keeping with the spirit of that I ventured just to the treeline. Sitting at the base of a massive tree trunk, I took a long deep breath, using that moment to really see what lay before me.

Since the beginning of the meditation I'd been receiving a new symbol. I took a moment to make sure it wasn't from a celestial, or family member I'd already identified. No, it was distinctly a new symbol. “Oberon?!!!” He materialized beside me. Didn't appear to me at all like I'd expected and heard from fairy tale descriptions. He looked... normal, my size, not elaborately cloaked, and powerful. His face kind of resembled the smooth bark of a tree. Kindness exuded from him like an aura. This was only a quick introduction and he was gone. I was left with a very happy satisfied feeling.

Ready to go further into the forest, halting midstride when remembering my intention to visit my Library. Quickly to change my train of thought, I sped into action. Down the marble steps, hugged Monjoronson, ran through the cleansing waterfall, out the back door to join in the healing of Urantia, back through the door grabbing The Seat of Knowledge, and Book of wisdom. Skidding to a halt, taking a good look at myself, I realized for the first time my appearance was of a very young girl of about five, dressed in an enormous cloak of red and gold. Accepting that toot sweet, I continued racing through all the other rooms of the library, aging as I went(stopped at about 22), without breaking stride the cloak transformed into a long dress of iridescent purple and green. I then plopped down in the chair of the study where the elevator was located, feeling extremely happy and a little winded!

There were several celestials seated around a large table. Felt like we were going to have a meeting. I kept an expectant eye on the elevator, when surprisingly Abraham walked out after only reaching the third floor! Again he greeted me tracing an H in the palm of my hand.

Settling in to what I thought was going to be a very long session with the celestials, all of the sudden, still sitting in the chair I sunk quickly beneath the floor, ending up in The Cave Of Crystals. My reaction was, “Oh! It's under the library!”

Our group appeared beside me(don't remember seeing Lynn). Again surprised, I guessed, “This is going to be a group meditation after all!” The only celestial present was the angel from my previous meditation. She was again positioned by the illuminated doorway. I was excited at the prospect of returning here and going through it. I became aware then this was going to be the main point of the meditation.

We all walked through the doorway. What an amazing scene spread out before us. Just inside the entrance we stood at the top of an ancient stone stairway that led downward into an enormous cavern. It's no wonder light had spilled out of the doorway. The whole cavern was covered in clear illuminated fairy crystals. While I stayed at the top marveling at the sight, touching in wonder the intricacies of the varied size crystals around us, the rest of the group quickly positioned themselves in the lower part of the cave. It felt like they were already aware of our purpose for being here.

Far off to the very back of the cavern there were two doorways. These were very black, as if opening into the darkest night. Figures began streaming in. Black and featureless, they seated themselves all around. Eric, Sandy, and Liz began tending to them. Still standing at the top of the stairs I understood these were again people layered in their burdens, coming here for help. They too must have seen the light shining through their perspective doorways. Feeling badly I understood that in an attempt to protect myself from the magnitude of negativity, pain and suffering from those around me, I'd sealed myself off in a layered protective bubble, only allowing a select few into my personal space. This is what had kept me from automatically joining my group. Perhaps this is what had kept me from knowing beforehand the true point of the meditation?

Thinking of those individuals I'd closed myself off from, I made decision to be more open to them. Descending the steps I seated myself in the center of a group of figures present. There were so many. Without seeing their faces I sensed men, women and children. As the children climbed into my lap Abraham appeared beside me. He explained that it wasn't my job to save anyone, simply be an example of what it is to be spiritual, repeating, “Let them see the light of the possibility. Their healing will follow being exposed to the light we cast with loving intentions,”(this reminded me of what Sandy said in her previous meditation).

He continued to explain that the reintroduction of fairies in my life, and meeting Oberon, was to remind me to allow joy back into my life. Glee, happiness, music, frolicking, nature, all enhance the light around each of us. By raising our own vibration, we raise that of the area around us. Both emotions and the energy they produce, are contagious. After a few minutes of taking in the scene and contemplating Abraham's words the meditation ended.

Today I meditated with a green fluorite stone, and a blue obsidian geode. Pentatonix's version of Amazing Grace(the chains are gone) played in my head all night and throughout this meditation.

Love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Beautiful meditation Kim.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I haven't yet, but wonder if anyone else has? Was feeling something around our usual time.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

In my meditation tonight I found my self crying to God for more. To talk, to connect. More. To appear, to take me elsewhere. More. Something. And I don't know what. Just crying for God. And God was responding with chills in the Spine, but I was having a hard time settle, release or move past this emotion.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Interesting post... I was thinking about you all at our regular meditation time, only not in meditation. I'd had a pretty rough day on Sunday, knew I would not be able to connect. Guess I was sending out an apology to you all.

From Sunday afternoon up until last night I was the one crying, begging to God to help me release and refocus my intensely angry, sad, mad, disappointed feelings I'd been harboring. The feelings were there, but I knew they were not good for me no matter how justified I felt in having them. Because of immersing myself so deeply in the Abraham-Hicks videos lately it was a great reminder of how The Law Attraction works! Felt like I'd been led to the videos in preparation for the confrontation.

With the feelings you were experiencing, knowing how it is, I'm wondering if you might also be a receiver?

Kim