Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by happyrain »

I ended up missing meditation Sunday and tried briefly today under the sun. Juno insisted I throw the tennis ball for her. Smudge laid by my side. I got a brief practice with stillness before becoming increasingly distracted and satisfied by interacting with our dogs. I'm feeling a lot better after these last few days, my doctors appointment is today- thanks for any prayers. :kiss:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric, {{{{{HUG}}}}}
I'm sorry just seeing this. It is not selfish to ask for healing. Health scares are very stressful, can make us feel so alone in the world. Hard to not let it affect all other aspects ofo ur lives. I hope you doctor appointment went well for you. Itseems like an interminal amount of time before all the test results come back. As I was reading this it ocurred to me this may be why you've experieced those extra connections with The Green Man and Ishtar. Spirit's way to let you know they see what you are going through and more importantly, "You are not alone."

You can go to the river at any time, invite your family to accompany you as well. I'll meet you and them(and anyone who wants to join!), whenever I go into meditation for as long as you wish. For me The River is a part of my Akashic Conctruct. It has grown over the years. I have to walk over the bridge spanning The River to get to the Library. The giant crystal is to the right just on the other side of the bridge. And really it's not my river, it's a place that spirit revealed to me... I think that began 12 years ago when Aleah was inspired to write the song!

I came to the board to post my meditation. I believe it might be just waht you were asking for.

Group Meditation February 14, 2022
Happy Valentine's Day!

I entered the group meditation in 'no time' today. We had a family gathering last night. While simply contemplating going into meditation George and Monjoronson gave me their symbols. I smiled saying, “Ok, give me a minute.” As I began to prepare their symbols remained. I asked if the archangels could cleanse and heal my chakras all at once today as it seems my guides were in a hurry to get started. I was surprised receiving Abraham's symbol then which has been rare for me these days. Then a new symbol came in very strong. Surprised again I guess, “Archangel Chamuel?” Yup, let's keep going! Felt my mom's, brother's and dad's symbol! Then Christ Michael's and Nebadonia's! I laughed wondering, “What is going on?”

I heard the song Lost Boys playing in the background(there were two other songs also, but I can't remember what they were. I think one was by Elton John. I'm getting my Dad's symbol as I write this, but that doesn't help me remember the songs. Now Monjoronson's coming in very strong I think there's something about the Lost Boys song we are supposed to take to heart and find a deeper meaning). I thought, “Do I even know the lyrics to that song?” We all gathered at the crystal, everyone from the group was gathered there. We all touched the crystal and were off!

Opening my eyes it was dark. After the rush to get here it seemed a little strange. I walked through a building looking for the others. This was getting more and more confusing. I entered the main hallway of an almost abandoned mall. A few store signs were lit, but no people. Finally saw a long table set up and all those with who were with me were sitting around it. Seems I was the last to arrive. It felt like everyone else knew what was going on, but me. Suddenly everything was bathed in abrilliant white light. The table was gone as we all stood up. Simultaneously we all closed our eyes and began radiating white light. It quickly filled the building continuing to radiate outward.

As the light traveled outward, I found we were traveling from place to place. For a moment we were back in the cave that was the heart of Urantia. Bending down we all created those same blue spidery circles of healing. Then I think we were out in space continuing to create the white healing light. The whole area in front of us began filling with individual circles depicting songs, intricate drawings and many others conveying heartfelt love. I was doing my best trying to figure out what was going on, but also absorbing the complete feeling of love the poured out of us and into us, finally the simple realization hit me and tears began filling my eyes. “It's Valentine's Day! This is a celestial gift of love and light to all of us! They're letting us know how much we are loved!” Best Valentine's Day ever! I basked in the feeling for as long as I could, then decided to let it go.

This meditation lasted for about an hour and a half. I held a large petrified wood and green calcite. I was so happy after it was over, all I could do was want to wish everyone I knew a very, “Happy Valentine's Day!” especially those who might be alone today.

KIm

Lost Boy by Ruth B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMKXYpKKfeI
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,

I'm sorry as I am just seeing this this morning. My life is upside down right now as I contemplate all the confused issues surrounding my eventual move back to the US. So I am afraid I am missing too much of the time. It won't always be this way. (I hope) LUV2

I am sorry you are going through these physical troubles. I will always keep you, little brother, in my prayers as you are close to my heart. I ask that you please forgive me for my absence right now. I will try to do better.
I hope and pray you found some answers today at your doctors or at least a starting point in the discovery of how to fix what is causing you pain. Please let me know how you are doing when you have the time.

I have found that he river, Kim speaks of, is a lovely place to rest and allow the soothing waters to wash away worries and fears from innumerable things that plague me. The visuals may begin as imaginings but it is my/our efforts that make them real on another plane of existence, which, of course is just as real as what we see, hear and feel in front of us as I type. Creating strong intentions is vital in whatever it is that we wish to accomplish...whether it be in a scared circle, our Akashic Workshop, a visit to the River, Cave, forest... etc... truly... whatever resonates within us and helps us form that strong connection to Divine Energy and Love. It is this Energy that does the work but it is our strong intentions and faith that allow us to be conduits and contributors with our sincere beliefs and faith that make it so. For instance, let's say I was creating a sacred circle or an Akashic workshop from which to work ...it is important to take it slowly and carefully, mindfully in the beginning forming an intention for what I desire to be accomplished. There are times I just want a peaceful place, a safe place to rest and confer with the Creator over some issue... or there may be a time I need peace and guidance... or a time I wish to participate and ask for healing for someone else or myself. The list can go on and on as there is no limit to our relationship with the Divine or our celestial brothers and sisters who are as real and independent in this moment as are you and I. We all have our "jobs" to do as we walk ever towards our destiny with the Creator whatever that will be. We are all children of a fathomless God with a path and destiny we discover in tiny increments.
I am relaying this for some who may be reading who are unsure what we are speaking about. One thing I would like to reiterate is that a relationship with The Creator of all the universe springs from...is very very personal and the direction you walk to find this being is not limited in any way shape or form when you follow love. My way may be different from someone else's. The is no one way to reach or view God. If Kim sees this path different from me... That's okay. If Eric sees it different from me that's okay. If PP, Shane, Sammy, Rod, Welles or any of you, our beloved 1111 members see their path differently it is all okay. We don't all have to be on the same page to love each other and work together for unity of spirit on this planet. Spirit will move us in a way that will be most meaningful to us. But with all that it does not mean we cannot all join forces and work together for love and healing on this planet as we are in great need of this. This is what underlines this thread. We are learning as we go. LOL and sometimes the lessons are surprising and strange but empowering too. So please if you wish to join us, make that your intention and it will be done. Join us where you are comfortable and know we are all welcomed with opened arms by the One who unites us all regardless of the time we set aside for this endeavour. and of course this goes without saying but I ill say it anyway. Joining us does not mean you have to talk about it on this thread. You are with us regardless.

Kim, thank you for the song...It resonates with me and the forest I walk when life gets a bit much and I need a peaceful respite. For me Peter Pan and the lost Boys...lol are all of you... and our meetings up...well, maybe without Captain Hook. LOL

Love you guys... :loves Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi guys
:hithere Yes the anxiety around the situation has calmed after finally speaking with a professional. 4-5 days in the dark with episodes each day was taking a toll on the nervous system. I was holding out from sending my self to the ER for financial reasons. Everything is looking up. So I believe the prayers are working.

I loved the meditation Kim, and Sandy I loved your understanding and wisdom shared for us here. Wonderful song. Now I really am curious what meaning behind peter pan and all those characters represent. I enjoyed it. I loved Hook with Robyn Williams- he was definitely the king of the lost boys. Peter Pan himself. I may watch that tonight. =)

Well. I have medicine to help with things in the meantime, a few more test to take. Things are going in the right direction.

For our reflection...
It's funny that we're talking about the Akashic Workshop and the River- working with Spirit and creating a space that becomes very real. And to help us understand that Kim, we are looking at peter pan and neverland. To help us understand the workshop. Or the creating space in no-time. Neverland... No time... There's something for us here alright.

Perhaps we're being signaled to create the group intention after all. To create the space that Sandy says is very real- I believe it. How could I see my Mom from out of body in real time? That was real. So where shall we meet next time? What shall we practice with our intention?

I feel like the first part of my dream last night has a lot to do with the lesson for us all here too. I was a kid again(although, I don't know if I was a boy or a girl)- I was simply a child watching a woman(feels like someone I know) serve ice cream. I remember standing up on my tippy toes to look through the glass, and I remember liking the lady very much. She was wondering why I wasn't ordering any particular flavor- and as customers came I saw their cooky concoctions- and listened to her suggestions. I remember smiling and feeling a lot of joy. There are more details to the dream but I think that's the important take away between my Sisters lovely replies here.

So I'll leave it at that. Thanks again guys <3 All is well here, much better for sure.

Loving regards.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello ladies, God is great. The medicine I was given was awful. That's okay, trial and error. But last night was no fun. Further trial and error will be on my terms. I did not type this in my phone... Only one other time was something typed on my phone without me doing anything. It was the name of my friends friend, Kelly. She passed away and I believe she was reaching out to us with a message/lesson. I don't expect anyone to believe this. This morning I looked at my phone and noticed the web browser was opened and someone had typed something in the search bar. I didn't do it, and no one else in the house could have done it.
Wow
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

WOW! :shock: :D
Yes! Messages come in so many ways and that was one we can all benefit from as the lyrics to that song touched my heart this morning. I am facing so many things over whelming right now. So I thank you little brother for sharing this and lifting me up this morning when I listened and read the lyrics to one of the songs on the spiritual playlist.

Here is one Stand by Me by the Pretenders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuWAGT9ZkYE

It is easy for people to doubt the validity of these things... why I wonder... when it is so much easier to believe something disturbing and ugly?... and then too I wonder what's the point in doubting when the believing can lift us to new heights of peace and belonging in a universe filled with Beings who wish for us to belong. Stubborn.. Yep, we humans are so dang stubborn...set in our ways LOL Well, I can only vouch for this human typing her thoughts and putting everyone to sleep. ;) Here's to letting go and dancing with the fairies and natures wonders. :sunflower:

Yep, Eric, I believe spirit moves in sometimes amazing, interesting ways that we cannot necessarily understand or predict...
I was treated years ago to a faith building happening. I got up in the middle of the night long ago to visit the bathroom. Upon rising I immediately heard someone talking and as George had come to bed later then me, I assumed he had left the TV on. I started into the living room and then I realized I was hearing George's voice coming from his office. His tiny tape player was playing his latest received message. Just as I realized this I heard the tape player button click off. Now the button makes a distinctive noise and it can't do this on its own. I quietly slipped back into the bed just to be on the safe side, put my arms around George to make sure he was there LOL but I still get tingles just thinking about it.

With what you are going through, Eric, wow...you are not alone...seems like a good message for all of us to also take as our own.
Thank you again dear friend for the much needed boost this morning. :love

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

you're welcome sandy. i was just as surprised. and that incident with george is something to remember. =)

2/20/2022
i'd decided to meet in a place where the time does not matter. i tried leaving a strong signal. meditation really began in shower, with 5-10 minutes chanting for guru frequency and praying. really going for a deep cleansing experience. came back to my room and sat on my meditation cushion. decided to let you guys know i was meditating earlier than intended today, and create a space. prayed some more, asked for healing- sat in silence, focused on breathing.
then i imagined an elderly women i met earlier today by the name of rosemarry johnson. i thanked god for her and asked for peace and comfort regarding her health or well-being. came back and tried to focus on my heart, breathing really slowing down. started to think about peacockplume around this time. acknowledged with loving intent and went back to trying to concentrate on single-minded focus and breathing. my leg began to fall asleep so i layed on my back and really started to drift off, almost falling alseep. i wanted to play with imagery in the no-time. i sat alone holding a rose and then a reed. then i let everything go and kept my mind on nothing. when it was over i noted that the experience lasted about 30ish minutes.
immediately went outside to meditate more, getting fresh air. sat on the chair with my hands on my thighs or cupped and resting in lap. here i tried sending strong impression to kim. and then to sandy. i also had the thought about michelle pektus. i think one of you may have felt me during this time. the impression in no-time may have been a loud one(sorry if true) but i also tried to be recluse(so sorry if my intentions were giving off mixed signals). i started to envision our sacred river and then i was completely alone under a tree by the river bank. i imagined meditating under this tree, focused on a budding golden light in my chest and around my body- withdrawn deep in my practice, no guides or anyone near me. i let it go. i went back to nothing. i began to feel very light. my eyelids were to heavy to open, but i shifted my internal gaze upwards. i asked if this was 14? i remembered god is with me. i focused again on nothing. my internals pleading to draw closer to god. i let it go, i tried to realize the already present connection. i let that go too and finished my meditation.

love you guys :hithere
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

ps, i forgot to mention i tried sending the telepathic invite/intention to a woman by the name of casey claar when i was imaging our meditation group.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hello everyone, :hithere
I've been deeply immersed in wedding preparations, coming up for a breather! I meditated last night in regular time, had significant connection!... then fell asleep. As having a strong connection, then falling asleep keeps happening to me on meditation nights, I wonder if maybe I'm getting a download while sleeping? I will try again today as I was not able to this morning.

Sandy,
My hope is your confusion is clearing and you face your changes with hopefulness! Thanks for the clarifaction for new people who may be viewing this thread. As always the group meditations are not only meant for a select few. I believe that is the hope from our spiritual friends as well!

Eric,
I'm not sure if I received your mental message last night unless it was one of anguish, as I spent several hours yesterday erupting into tears and sporadic deep sadness that was not my own. Unable to discern who was experiencing this(it felt like more than one person), I repeatedly sent out prayers to the TA's for those who needed it. Actually one of those people I was suspecting texted me this morning. How I do wish I could adequately convey that we are all being watched over and being sent a stream of love and support from spirit.

Lol, you're on the wrong site if you don't think anyone will believe your happenings! I'm excited you're receiving your own affirmations that spirit is not only aware of you, but also using a visual way of trying to communicate with you! :roll What a GREAT message!

Is Kelly the same as the person I perceived in the group meditation? :(
happyrain wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:03 pmThe medicine I was given was awful. That's okay, trial and error. But last night was no fun. Further trial and error will be on my terms
:shock: It's times like this I wish I didn't have such a good imagination. Are you improving?

Now what did I do! There are little yellow circles appearing all over in the text around "r's" and yellow and black lines on the side bar cursor? :roll:

I know I'm bouncing all over the place in response to the posts. Considering your dream
happyrain wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:35 amand I remember liking the lady very much. She was wondering why I wasn't ordering any particular flavor-
This seems very significant as far as your spiritual choices are concerned. I also believed the Lost Boys song was significant for you in particular. I saw so many similarities between Never Land and the spirit world.... I believe there is much less separation between that world and our own than we think.
happyrain wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:35 amHow could I see my Mom from out of body in real time? That was real.
I'm curious about what intention was set, if any. Sometimes I feel our teachers already have the lesson planned out. I'll leave it open today to see what transpires. Sending my hope for health and happiness and love to you all!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi kim, it's 11:33 now.

some pretty incredible telepathy-like communications between our group have taken place. when i posted yesterdays meditation, at that exact time i received a PM from sandy titled thinking of you which i read immediately after. for reasons of group validation, i am leaving my message to her unedited. i had come back to try and erase some details because i did not want to cause to much worry.

sandy sorry for all the details. i wasn't sure how much of this i wanted to go public but i am one to wear his heart on his sleeve. i was fine during the meditation, started to feel a little strange afterwards. when going to bed my bp hit really high and had a scare with my heart. i did not get any sleep and went with mom to the hospital at 5am. i would say yes i was in anguish prior to going to the hospital, because we are on day 11 and i've been feeling handicapped by consecutive mysterious health issue which is around- heart and chest, losing consciousness and reacting to medicines, high blood pressure and strange on/off energy in my head, anxiety attacks. everyone in our family has heart issues and mom lost her brother at my age to heart attack. my cardiologist thinks i have vasodepressor syncope. anyways, yes i broke down in front of my mom and a little bit in my reply to Sandy- which she will see made evident by my PS updates in the PM. you see, because of the negative reaction initially to the first medicine, i think i've created a bit of anxiety around experiencing similar symptoms. we're on day 11 with the inability to feel normal or baselined. sometimes i get close to normal, but no. out of the 11 days the insomnia has happened now 2 or 3 times with bp going up while laying in bed to causing hypertensive episodes. i just want resolutions and am willing to try to take the second medication again.

since going to the hospital i was able to get a tiny bit of sleep. i think 2 hours worth, the hospital was able to help relax my heart, poor thing. it is something, and it has effected my life and ability to work. it's put a lot of stress on people and yesterday after the meditation i was hit with a bout of depression. while sleeping for 2 or 2 and a half hours i actually dreamt of speaking with my cardiologist, which i am about to do. so i guess i put a lot of energy here. then i will meet with the GP tomorrow.

okay now to your questions.
kelly is actually the friend of steve(the person you perceived in meditation). she was a member of his forum before passing away.
my intention from sundays meditation logged above, 2/20/2022 was for a deep cleansing experience- i also wanted to acknowledge everyone in our group which seems confirmed now by both you and sandy.

everything is okay, and i will be getting over all this health stuff shortly. i believe it.
thanks for the concern and prayers.

loving regards all.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Aw Eric,
I guess I was feeling you. {{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}} Whenever that happens to me I've realized it's Heaven's way of letting me know someone needs my prayers and asking for celestial help for them. It also seems to come in waves. Usually a couple of people I know experience acute distress in their lives at the same time and it flows over to me. That's simply another reminder that our guides and guardians are with us. Oh, I just remembered the song, You Are Not Alone played in my head at that time. Pretty amazing you had confirmation from both Sandy and I that your celestials were on the case! :loves

Heaven's recognition aside, it's still scary and disheartening when medical symptoms scare the stuffing out of us! That coupled with your family history is enough to cause anyone anxiety and depression. Of course it's affecting your work and everything else. Fortunately medical science has come a long way since your uncle's passing. Hopefully before long the symptoms and medication will work themselves out. Most importantly, "You can not give up hope!" I will continue sending you loving healing light.

This is my meditation experience today. Maybe again the songs were for you?

February 21, 2022 Group Meditation.

The meditation began as I asked the archangels to come in to cleanse and heal my chakras. Today I wanted to express to each one of them my gratitude that they would come when I asked, to love and heal me,...me?! That done, I invited them all to join us in the group meditation.

I realized that I was more aware of the outside world around me than usual, but that did not interfere with my connection. Throughout, I understood I was in more charge of the direction of the meditation, instead of merely attending a lesson. The only intention I set was to join the group in 'no time'. I was in such a wonderful grateful mood! Monjoronson and other celestials were all around. He and I touched the crystal. I waited only a second or two expecting to be transported to the group when I found myself standing in front of a nondescript door. Both it and myself were hanging in the air.

Opening the door I saw only darkness on the other side. Immediately I remembered my dream from the the night before. In it a dark figure no more than thick black smoke slunk along the ground. Quickly, still on the floor, a hand reached out, grabbed my foot pulling me down with it. I was afraid for only a moment when I shouted, “No!” I stood up, brushed myself off continuing, “Jesus please come and help me.” Light poured in all around me and the thing was gone.

Thinking of the dream I entered the darkness behind the door with no fear. Generating a ball of light around me I walked in a ways and sat down on the ground. I could feel the creatures in the darkness wanting to grab at me. “I can feel your hatred... but I know that is only your fear.” Standing the light expanded. I reached down and a black hand grasped my own. I pulled, continuing to speak. “You only want the love I feel in the light... Release the fear and join me.” The black hand transformed into a human hand, connected to a person standing by me surrounded in it's own light! I think they were surprised at how easy it was to be out of the darkness. Releasing the hand I continued to talk and walk, grasping hands shooting toward me. All the people emerging quickly began doing the same. The light increasing with each one and so too was the feeling of love that filled me, filled all of us!

Monjoronson arrived with the rest of the group, all beaming with happiness. It took only a second for them to see what was happening and join in. All of us reciting our own explanation of how it was so simple to allow the light to flow into and through us to replace the darkness. Then other members of the board joined us. It really was such a wondrous sight and feeling! We saw Chris and his sons shadowed in their own lighter darkness. Their hands were grasped, and the darkness disappeared.

It seemed fairly quickly all darkness had been erased. Joyous scenes began unfolding all around! It was a bright sunny day, some people were having picnics. Children were playing and flying kites. My own grandchildren came up hugging me, eyes sparkling fully expecting I would join them in their play. Seeing a satisfied Monjornson, I laughed as a ribbon stick appeared in my hand and the girls and I ran off dancing and twirling them in the air.

Stopping, I saw everyone around me laughing and enjoying themselves. Periodically I would feel George's symbol then see him and Sandy waving, laughing and talking to others. I marveled, “Is it really this simple to find joy in our lives? All it takes is for one person to say no, let go of their fear, and ask others to join them?”

I felt Nebadonia's symbol very strongly then. I knew this was all under her direction. She radiated love to us all, believing in her children. I saw a vision of Urantia holding our world in her arms, and then Nebadonia cradling Urantia.

It's hard to describe the wholeness, of the feeling of love that flowed through me the whole time. I held onto that feeling and the meditation for a long while, finally releasing it.

This meditation last for about a blissful hour. I held a heart-shaped fusite and a crystal/amethyst phantom stone. Two songs began playing off and on in the meditation. One was the Smurf song, you know the one that went like this, “La la la la la la...” and the other was an old song Groovy Kind Of love. The second one was really hard for me to put a name to. I knew the tune, but only a few words and it seemed like it was from my childhood. Fortunately(or more like unfortunately) my husband is the Five Second Tune Master and called while I was searching. It's actually too embarrassing to post a link to either one of these songs. I truly believe the celestials were have fun with me with these selections. Maybe Eric can find a deeper meaning in them, but I certainly can't!

Lol! I wish you could have seen the look on my son's face when entering the room and I was laughing and singing, “La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la la, la...”

Happy meditating everyone!

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Kim, looks like a peaceful meditation. Just an update I am doing much better. Once again, on a completely new sign-in sheet, I was the 14th patient to check in. I think the idea here, and the feeling I get from your meditation- is to let go and feel the parental love and joy of giving it to them. That's my interpretation- there's a child like element, appreciating and trusting the moment.

So that's what I'm going to do. PS when I was reading your initial reply I was seeing yellow light around the words as well.
I still think you were feeling other people, not just me. But what beautiful connection we all share here. It sounds like you're feeling well, I hope the wedding and all those plans are going good.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Did you really see the little yellow dots? After I posted they were gone. That is so weird! And you were the 14th patient the second time/! So many reminders you are being watched over, pretty cool. 8)

I'm really glad you're feeling better... I guess you are too!

I'm grateful I felt your distress. Not that you had something to feel distressed about, but to show you that spirit sees and watches over you/us. I believe we've only scratched the surface of the role spirit plays in our lives. The more we're willing to seek and accept, the more we will learn about our connection and can expand on it.
happyrain wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:53 pmthe feeling I get from your meditation- is to let go and feel the parental love and joy of giving it to them. That's my interpretation- there's a child like element, appreciating and trusting the moment.
If only that feeling could expand to our outer lives. Lol, people wouldn't know what to think of us! :lol: That's ok, as a preschool teacher I was pretty used to getting that look on a regular basis. :mrgreen:

Also an important message from this meditation is giving up and letting go of fear can be a liberating experience, more than some ever imagined. I do so love living a much less fear filled life... It's so very much easier.

Love to all,
Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

Good Morning Family :kiss:

Finally getting around to doing some catch up here.

Eric - I'm glad to see as of your last post you are feeling improvement. I pray that you are 100% healthy.

Sandy - I pray you have clarity of focus, Devine guidance, and that all transactions and interactions are smooth as you prepare for your return to the US.

Kim - I pray you are filled with joy and ease as you prepare for this wonderful event.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
I've been hoping to see you posting again! I'm getting close to being done enough to feel comfortable taking a few weeks off to frolic in the sunshine!
Thank you for all the prayers and good wishes. Can't wait to hear about your glorious adventure.

Love,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Sammy!

Thank you for the prayers, everyone. :loves

Some pretty incredible "attention grabbers" today. I think it means I ought to listen. I am grateful for all the support.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It is so good to see you Sammy! :D

Eric,
I am hoping there is improvement and the "attention grabbers" are a good thing.

Kim,

It won't be long now and you will be dancing in Sunshine! hmmm is that a song? Dancing in sunshine?

I found it...this is the song in my head except the song is Walking in Sunshine...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U

Hugs,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi all,
I'm in the hospital. All is well, they say this is the best place for me to be right now. Sandy I tried asking for Mendoza again.
It's kinda of a coincidence, or maybe not, but I dreamt of being in some kinda patient program. My nanny(dads mom, she since passed so I believe we met and she was looking out for me) was there- she wanted me to get with the program but I wasn't all for it at first.

Here are the dream details of last night:
I dream that I am in a recovery program of some sort. My nanny is there! She wanted me to listen and get with the program. It took me a while to warm up to the leader of the group responsible for handing out people's pills. I'm on something called triangular oxygenation. All of the kids there are on pills and oxygen. We were kids. I didn't want any pills. I remember asking why I had to wear the breathing device, I didn't want that either. I didn't realize I'd been there for three days. Eventually, I took a couple round, gelatine chewable looking pills and they tasted like cheese biscuits and lobster. So some of these pills were actually our dinner?

I also remember seeing a girl in her wedding dress talking to her self in the mirror.I came forward and told her not yet. She thanked me because she didn't want to get married. I felt her emotions while she was looking at her self in her dress. She says I'm always there for her in these moments. She reminds me of Arta from middle school. She was still so young and hardly knew herself. She was having second guesses but everyone older than her was so excited and creating all these expectations. She knew it wasn't right. I consoled her and explained that the adults were living vicariously through her

---
That's the dream. My body doesn't let me sleep, theres a connection between my head and heart that send waves of stress. Reactions to medicine haven't been good. Doctors issued me sleeping medicine which is what gave me a few hours here and there. Now I'm just dizzy and tired.

I think maybe I was receiving healing in my dreams. Cheese biscuits and lobster, wow I don't even eat lobster lol.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi all,
I'm in the hospital. All is well, they say this is the best place for me to be right now. Sandy I tried asking for Mendoza again.
It's kinda of a coincidence, or maybe not, but I dreamt of being in some kinda patient program. My nanny(dads mom, she since passed so I believe we met and she was looking out for me) was there- she wanted me to get with the program but I wasn't all for it at first.

Here are the dream details of last night:
I dream that I am in a recovery program of some sort. My nanny is there! She wanted me to listen and get with the program. It took me a while to warm up to the leader of the group responsible for handing out people's pills. I'm on something called triangular oxygenation. All of the kids there are on pills and oxygen. We were kids. I didn't want any pills. I remember asking why I had to wear the breathing device, I didn't want that either. I didn't realize I'd been there for three days. Eventually, I took a couple round, gelatine chewable looking pills and they tasted like cheese biscuits and lobster. So some of these pills were actually our dinner?

I also remember seeing a girl in her wedding dress talking to her self in the mirror.I came forward and told her not yet. She thanked me because she didn't want to get married. I felt her emotions while she was looking at her self in her dress. She says I'm always there for her in these moments. She reminds me of Arta from middle school. She was still so young and hardly knew herself. She was having second guesses but everyone older than her was so excited and creating all these expectations. She knew it wasn't right. I consoled her and explained that the adults were living vicariously through her

---
That's the dream. My body doesn't let me sleep, theres a connection between my head and heart that send waves of stress. Reactions to medicine haven't been good. Doctors issued me sleeping medicine which is what gave me a few hours here and there. Now I'm just dizzy and tired.

I think maybe I was receiving healing in my dreams. Cheese biscuits and lobster, wow I don't even eat lobster lol.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Holy Moly I'm gone for a day and look what happens! Did you have another episode? Hopefully after running more tests they can figure out how to treat you, so your life can get back to some kind of normal.

Bet it felt good knowing your Nanny is looking out for you. When a grandma says to, "Get with the program," you'd better listen! Lobster cheese biscuit pills? That doesn't even sound good, but maybe better than some of the meds you've had recently. :shock: Are the triangular oxygenation pills your real medication, or from your dream?

It's understandable having difficulties sleeping. Hard to relax enough to sleep when your having medical problems, hopefully the drugs helped you sleep more instead of just making you groggy.

Your dream seemed full of symbolism and good advice,... given and received. Seems like you should go through it carefully to see what is was trying to tell you.

Glad I decided to check the boards! I've been inviting you and your whole family to The River a couple of times a day. Dr. Mendoza isn't there, but the regular healers Iris and Aris have been working on you.

Get some rest and keep us posted ok?

:loves
Kim

sammy

Post by sammy »

Eric,

Sorry to hear this. I will continue my prayers. I have to say I agree with Kim, sort through and analyze...and best of all you can use the time to meditate....and googling triangular oxygenation! That there sounds like a clue!

Please keep us posted, and I will refrain from worry and send only positive thoughts! :love

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjojo
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:lol: yes well maybe it is a clue.

the 'triangular oxygenation' was actually a breathing device in the dream. but if i think about it, it could be something to do with my vasodepressor syncope. there's three problem points right now- aside from everything else. burning chest, neck and head. there's three. i'm going to let the doctors do their work but there are some interesting search results- especially considering they want to give me a specific scan in my stomach. it has to do with kidney and this is something i found,
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21921616/

it also interest me that my GP the other day decided to look at my stomach area because she felt something that peeked her interest. when she asked me if i had any stomach issues the power in the building went out then came back on about 30 seconds later. she said that has happened before but i thought it was one of those loud signs i mentioned in the previous post. so... am hoping the scans find something. for now they are just trying to sedate me with a tranquilizer.

i will think about it.

kim, those words came to me in the dream and it was a machine not pills. i am so happy to know you can see guides providing assistance. it's quite the miracle.

oh the pills were three as well. guess what? they were round yellow gelatin things. yellow dots? two were cheese biscuits and one was lobster. lol. i don't even really like lobster.

i am just low energy at the moment, but this will pass. today marks 14 days of all the bs. the good news is, i'm here and my family is very supportive during this time. i feel for some of the people admitted here, and know i should consider my self blessed.

thanks for all the prayers. im sure i will keep you updated so please dont worry. another visual i had was the nerves around the spine- just noting to my self i might consider speaking with a neurologist. thats all for now.

enjoy some no time meditation for me :hithere i am trying to meditate when i can't sleep. and during all this down time.

ps, thank you all again. really the love coming in is incredible. i accept it and appreciate it. know that i'm sending it right back.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Eric,

Interesting article!
another visual i had was the nerves around the spine
Vagus nerve popped into my head. I don't know you well enough to know if you want to investigate things yourself or if you prefer to hear just what the doctors come up with, I'm an investigator :lol: I found a couple seemingly interesting things related to the vagus nerve. If you would like me to share them with, you let me know.

So many puzzle pieces! This is a case for Dr. House for sure.

I pray you have skilled and intuitive doctors (your personal Dr. House), I pray you have answers and are back on the path to good health.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I was just stopped my tracks! Opened another package for the wedding. Fliers or little catalogs advertising other products the company sells have started showing up. Usually I don't even look at them, tonight I decided to take a look. The first one I pull out is an advertisement for a little booklet on gardening(didn't even realize the product I bought was from a gardening company). There's a picture of a man with leaves sticking out of his face. The caption read, "Who is the Green Man?"

I shook my head, "Are you kidding me?" I couldn't believe it!
happyrain wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:18 pmoh the pills were three as well. guess what? they were round yellow gelatin things. yellow dots?
That's crazy.

After all you've said here I'm going to go meditate setting my intention to connect with someone about you. I'll let you know if I get anything. Right after typing this I got a flash of The Green Man's symbol.

:sunflower:
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Meditation February 25, 2022

After telling Eric about seeing the Green Man flier and the feeling his symbol and then my TA's symbol came in very strong! I got ready to meditate. I kept saying in my head to The Green Man, “Stick with me please, stick with me please.” I've attempted to connect with him several times after his recent contact, but have been unsuccessful. I was afraid of loosing the connection because of having a few interruptions.

It took about ten minutes for me to settle down to meditate. I tried to move through my preparation quickly not wanting to loose my connection. Set my intention of trying to connect with Eric for a healing. Right away decided we should go to The River. My Ta, TGM(the green man) were still with me. Then Archangel Raphael gave me his symbol so strong it was overwhelming. After a few more zings he toned it down so it wasn't so hard for me to maintain my connection.

I asked Iris and Aris to join us. Eric lay in the water immediately surrounded in a glowing ball of golden light. It was really beautiful, like a snow globe of fine gold glitter. Then Sandy, Sammyjo, and Lynn all came in smiling broadly. Archangel Gabriel gave me his symbol, Monjoronson and then Christ Michael and Nebadonia!

It was another meditation where I was still aware of sensations in my body, but still fully connected to spirit. I felt a pressure on my chest. It wasn't uncomfortable at all, but remained constant. I thought, “The Green Man, Archangel Raphael, the green calcite, tree jasper, all had to do with the heart chakra. From the song No One by Alicia Keys, only these five words, " Everything's Gonna To Be Alright," began playing repeatedly throughout the meditation.

Then I felt myself leaving the river. It was strange as I rose to the top of a high hill where the stars shone very brightly in the night sky. I could still see everyone down in the river and the light they were directing toward him. Eric looked like he was in an expanding cocoon. I didn't know why I'd risen to the top of the hill. Wondered if that was significant to Eric somehow. My mom and cousin gave me their symbols, and I thought it was really nice they were helping with the healing for my friend.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be doing up here, so closed my eyes working on maintaining my connection and going deeper into alpha. When opening my eyes after a minute I could see Eric still receiving a healing, and also a much younger version of him appeared next to me. He held out his hand and a younger version of myself appeared. I thought it was funny that in this version he was older than me. He was maybe 8 and I about 6. We clasped hands and he led my younger self off down the other side of the hill. It was very interesting to me I could see see all of this. Watching the children run off I realized he wanted to show me his back yard. Then he led me further down in like a ravine area to show me the peacocks.

After a few minutes our children selves returned grinning from ear to ear, then disappeared still smiling. Suddenly the whole group from The River had risen up beside me at the top of the hill. Again it felt like this place must have some significance to Eric. He was still in the cocoon, while yet another version of himself as he is now appeared on the other side with another 20ish image of me. I think he wanted to show me how he astral travels, and then those two disappeared. We looked kind of funny as we got further away we resembled ghosts like from the movie Casper.

Turning my attention to the group from the river, I guessed everyone wanted to join me gazing at the stars! We stood around simply looking skyward, no one saying a word, just reveling at the view and in the connection we were sharing. More celestials came to join us. I could feel Archangel Michael's symbol, and was very shocked feeling the symbol of a teacher I'd had from years ago. His name was Lennox. He had given me lessons in a classroom in the Akashic Library. I surmised that maybe Eric had been there too at one point, or that he had something to learn there. I couldn't figure it out exactly, but knew there was a reason Lennox was here for the healing.

I then had a strange sensation and asked, “Kelly?” She appeared smiling. I kept marveling at what an amazing meditation this was, “Eric will be so surprised and happy so many are coming to help him!”

As we continued to gather and appreciate the night sky we all transformed from being solid, into being only our spiritual selves. George gave me his symbol(he'd been off doing other work). Then our spiritual selves kind of blended together into one. We were still ourselves, but... merged. It was a very wonderful feeling.

I held onto the connection for what seemed like a very long time, then released it. I could still feel several symbols after coming out of alpha. I thanked them all for helping my friend. TGM continued his symbol to the end of my typing this.

This meditation lasted for an hour. I held a large petrified wood in my right hand, and a green calcite, along with a tree jasper in my left. I really wanted a boost for this meditation, especially since I wasn't sure I was going to have a very strong connection considering my insistence it be a healing for Eric. Normally I'm not that specific and allow what ever happens,... happens!

Kim