Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by sammy »

Hi Family!

Yup, I'm still poking in from time to time. Haven't been meditating :roll: so not much to contribute right now.

Thinking about everybody often :loves And keeping y'all in my prayers!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

SammyJo,

Keeping us in your prayers and bringing us before God is definitely a mighty contribution! Don't worry about meditating in a traditional sense- I'm surprised by the ways we achieve a meditative state from a nontraditional perspective.

Sandy,

Thank you for keeping me in your Heart! =) No episodes since last Saturday. It's almost been a week without episodes! Yesterday was some of the best I've felt. This new doctor is telling me to abstain from caffeine in the meantime- that'll be a struggle for sure. :shock: I'll double the efforts to get out of my head and just be here in the moment. So are you okay??

Has anyone heard from Mrs. Plume? :loves

I'm sure Kim is a busy-bee at the moment. :lol: Sending my gratitude! Thanks for all the prayers, all. I'm sending it right back!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

ooOOOOo was able to get such a nice calm and way less restless state last night. It was very rewarding and I think it allowed me get some of the best rest I had in a while. :loves Hope to get in a similar place tonight! Tuning in to our group consciousness. My focus is actually on stillness- creating self peace. This level of self interest is not just for me but the hopes that by stilling the mind and sensing with such calm being I am able to reflect that back to our environment! Kims visual of me in the cocoon might be correct, that's kind of what its like with these self-repair type visualizations. I am opening my self up to God. Thats my only intention tonight, hope our group does the same and we amplify that energy =) As Gurunath cries, "Self Peace for Earth Peace!"
Love y'all.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Had a few distractions. Someone brought the whole Will Smith thing to my attention. I don't care to follow celebrities but growing up Will Smith was somewhat of an 'influential' actor. I was completely embarrassed and disappointed by his actions. I don't consider him a man and feel like he was displaying a lot of "hollywood privilege." I was disgusted that no one did anything in the moment and they gave him an award after he physically assaulted a person on live television. It also turns out my parents were getting in a bit of an argument as I was meditating. I tried to breathe through everything. I ended up praying for Will Smith and Chris Rock, praying for my family- after about 15 minutes I was finally able to let go of the distractions but that meant praying for the people who would behave disappointingly. I don't care to understand Will Smiths drama and Hollywood culture disgust me, but it was more about letting go and getting back to the original desire of the meditation. I think there's a lesson somewhere in there- it felt good finally reaching a place of stillness after all that. I even noticed my irritable Father had quickly calmed down. I do pray for the peace and harmony of others. That also means not becoming emotionally hijacked by someone elses' drama. People love drama. :lol:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

More on distractions/drama...
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Another good meditation last night. It gave me dreams about working with a future self and time travel. It also gave me dreams about two people trying to help figure out what's going on with my health. They created their own machine and were doing some kind of 'synapsis' testing. I don't remember the words they were using. The meditation itself was much stiller then it's been in a while. It's becoming quite enjoyable to be still. I think it helps me doing it before bed and provides a great sleep. I'm over yesterdays distractions and can see why I had to work through some of that. Last nights meditation wasn't very visual but the stillness felt very powerful.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey gang, it's 3:33AM- a very peaceful and windy witching hour. :hithere Really I am feeling quite energized and inspired to share.
I am seeing the immediate benefits of meditating before bed every night. I don't know if it's that meditation is helping me realize something that's always been- or if that meditation is creating the harmony around me. People are telling me they feel comfortable around me lately, even strangers/acquaintances are saying things like: "oh wow I like you." or my favorite yet "I don't know why but I'm sharing things with you I don't even share with my therapist." Lol.
Meditation is becoming stiller and stiller, something I think I've really missed amidst a restless mind- and my parents are taking their own health efforts a little more seriously. Is it coincidental that it'd be around the same time I've increased my practice to meditate daily? They don't know I'm doing it- but it seems like that "stillness" is having a rewarding rippling effect. Like that energy is accessible and influencing the environment.

Neat eh?
I hope I haven't upset anyone with my Will Smith frustrations- I realize I was venting my disappointment because I took a liking to the actor. But it turns out we often create a preferential bias for actors not because we know who they are but because we've liked their character in a film or two. That doesn't mean our gut or heart is wrong to think they are good people. I don't agree with all of his beliefs but I found my self asking if I'd act any better if I had all that fame and fortune. I was wrong to say he wasn't a man or is no longer a role model... He still is, and it's moments like that we need to give those influential people our prayers. The people who disappoint us deserve good prayers too. And I got to give it up to Chris Rock for being the bigger man in the moment. That was truly admirable. I'm also realizing I don't care to entertain this drama but perhaps our collective distraction has brought us all a valuable lesson.

Alright, another deep dive tonight! It's been a great medicine as of late.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Eric!

I know that peaceful feeling you are talking about where strangers open up and share their biggest problems! It IS a wonderful feeling! (Though I haven't experienced it a while and that's my own fault for deviating from my meditations.)

As for Will Smith, didn't offend me. I'm just glad that my worst moment in life wasn't broadcast live for the world to see! I'll even add that there have been a few times I wish my husband would've punched someone in the face in my defense! I think in his long career in the lime light he has (previously) proven himself as a kind human being, and I do believe him when he states he let himself down.

This is one of my all time favorite songs...I used to play it when Scott (my oldest) was young and sing it to him in the car. I think this is what Will Smith aspires to truly be. (Lyrics written by Will Smith and Bill Withers)

https://youtu.be/_WamkRSDeD8

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Oh man Sammy, what a great song. I hope someone shows Will this song if he hasn't heard it recently. From the sound of it, it seems he had the introspection since acting regrettably on live TV. It's fortunate no one pressed charges, assault is assault- violence is not okay. I'm listening to Swami V talking about the turbulent times we're going through- it makes a lot of sense. :lol: :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning, Sammy and Eric and everyone.

Eric, I will try meditating at night as right now my mind is in overdrive in the mornings as there is soooooo much to do. That peaceful place within soothes many aches and is so worth pushing through to find it even if it takes days and weeks.

Sammy, thank you for posting the video. I wish the world could see it and one of the many sides of this man, Will Smith. I am only grateful that my worst outbursts have not been immortalized in front of millions of people. ai yi yi :shock: Say what we will about these famous individuals. The bottom line...their chosen profession and their ultimate success means that they must be so much more careful than we do in public because every move, every word is captured and scrutinized. They are no less human then we are though, and I can't see the academy etc...continually beating Will up for something he is very sorry for. I don't know why or what was going on inside of Will that fateful night to cause him to react in such a way but forgiveness is divine and to be honest, it would not have happened in the first place if Chris Rock had not told a very insensitive joke. He set this in motion and I am sick and tired about these kind of poor jokes regarding women's appearance...anybody's appearance for that matter... as if because they are famous it does not hurt. It is NOT okay! We are all bigger than that. I do admit that Chris did rise to the occasion in the after math. but I hope this incident has taught him something too. Okay LOL that is my two-cents on the regrettable incident.

Sammy, I am rereading the books you sent me. Thank you....so much wisdom and help within those pages.

I will try tonight to meet up in no time... should probably have a nap LOL I tend to drift off the minute I get comfortable in the evenings. :roll:

Love
Sandy :geek:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy! Thanks for the reminder...I am MUCH in need of a re-read of Tosha!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Tosha's books are amazingly helpful in a gentle, sweet, funny way. :sunflower:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Swami Vidyadhishananda says the only true elixir to treat the troubling times we find ourselves in is meditation.
I spent my time yesterday in meditation asking if there was any unknown deep seeded attachment needing release, asked the left side pain to speak to me. Had a dream that I hugged things out with a friend. I think he was the one actually holding on to some anger and the dream was a way to move on with our lives- it's quite refreshing.
I also greeted our group here! Hope everyone is doing well. :bana:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi family! Typing 1 handed (left and i'm a righty :lol: ) so forgive typos please. I meditated for the first time in a while today...funny Eric...I decided to get back to it because I am going thru a troubling time.

I chose Deepak Chopra's chakra balancing CD...I was out for 2.5 hours...too much to type, but putting this here to remind me to tslk about the seemingly key point of the meditation...changing a recurring dream into levitation/flying and being told by others who are deeper into spiritual stff that I shouldnt...and they had a reason.

Sandy-I saw in another thread that your boxes have been picked up...i'm so happy/sad for you! please keep us posted!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Sammy!

Happy Easter :albino: :sunny: :happy

What happened to your hand? I'd love to understand your meditation- and more importantly, what does your intuition say about it? Concerning your last post it sounds like you aren't giving your self enough credit!

I hope you and your family enjoy this lovely Life-After-Death kind of holiday. :loves
sammy

Post by sammy »

:hithere Eric - carpal tunnel and de quernain's tenosynovitis(sp?) surgery on right hand. Go back Friday to see if they cast or splint it. Not sure what my intuition says about the med/dream...still pondering. And Happy Life after death holiday to you too!

:loves
Sammy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hope you have a easy-breezy surgery.

:hithere Missed last nights meditation, had quite an experience this morning though... One of Casey Claar's ET crystral portraits sent me into a type of OBE. Very cool.
You can find her work here =)
Maybe she'll give you a reading:
https://consciousnessexploration.com/ca ... et-beings/
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry I have been missing so much these days. I too haven't meditated but am happy to hear that others have. No worries about typos Sammy. I'm always so happy to see you. I hope the hand feels better soon. I realized a few years ago when pain in my hand and shoulder prevented even simple things that I tend to take for granted the amazing smooth operation of the human body. It only was when there is a break in my own fluidity that I suddenly remembered to be grateful. I hope to change that and practice gratitude in a real and daily practical way. Not sure what I mean by that but I do sense a need as negativity has saddled up to me in such a slow steady way it is easy to see the world through dark glasses and miss the light.

I was wondering the other day how Brody was getting on? Our animal friends are precious bringers of joy.

xxSandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Aw Sandy! I am sorry you're feeling dark. It must be very difficult to be making the changes you are making! I also have been trying to be more grateful for little things...All this upset un Ukraine has made me see how much I take for granted.

Brody is back in NY with Scott and Katie, I don't ask how he's doing :roll: I end up worrying too much :roll: :roll: :roll:

My hand is feeling amazingly great, no pain after the surgery, cast came off today (a few days early because I spilled cranapple juice down it :lol: ) In a splint for I'm not sure how long and stitches come out Friday.

Do you have a move date yet?

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sammy,

I understand that sometimes no news is good news. I hope all our fur babies are better then okay. :)

I shouldn't laugh but...cranberry juice? ...very healthy when not soaking a cast I presume. :) I hope the surgery was successful and all goes well with your recovery.

I will be leaving the flat on May 3rd. I am dreading it. This is my home... our home the one I shared with George all these years. But this is also life and I will adjust somehow as I have in the past. I will be at Geoff's home in Robertson for a week then before flying back to the US on May 10th. So it is all becoming very real at this stage.

A few prayers would be so much appreciated. I can use some help in the saying good bye department. :(
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Sandy you got my prayers Sister! :bana: :loves In time I hope you see the rewarding opportunities ahead and feel God as your full support system! As your fellow cancer brethren I feel your longing and all the cherished memories of those who helped make where you are now home. I standby my belief that you are in Gods hands.

:loves :loves :loves :loves
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, everyone!
I was finally able to clear my mind enough to connect in meditation tonight! Feel like taking a victory lap. I was a little worried how it would be, especially since it's been a long time since we've all come together. Thought maybe we should all go to The River for a good long soak. After all the upheaval in our lives it sounded like a good idea,... but that's not what happened at all. So easily we all came together smiling laughing, hugging, chattering away and catching up. Me, Eric, Sandy, Shane and Melody, Sammyjo and even Lynn! It was a lovely sunny day, :sunny: felt like we were gathering for a picnic. :sunflower:

Monjoronson and George gave me their symbols appearing in a blink, smiling and joining us in conversation. This was all it was, maybe because that's just what we needed! As the meditation was ending I touched George's arm asking him to give Sandy a hug for me. He nodded and smiled, following her.

Reflecting on this meditation I marveled at how contradictory the scene seemed to be from what we're all experiencing. It hit me, "That's because spirit does not see our illness, only our wellness. It does not see our worry, suffering and grief, it only sees our wholeness. We're not chastised for our absence, instead greeted with love at our presence. We are not forgotten and left behind for not living up to some higher ideal. Spirit is patient, loving, ready at any time to meet us when we're ready to seek it."

Sandy, it probably seems like you're plunging straight down from the highest point of a roller coaster, seemingly with no control or support. That free fall, that feeling, can be terrifying. Remember, when it seems like the fall is never going to end,... it does, beginning immediately to rise again. You've been forced to leave behind so much that you have loved. Your grief compounded again and again. Your heart might feel like it will never recover. Fortunately you are going into the arms of a family that loves you. And I can tell you for certain, George is going right along with you.

This chapter of your life is the only thing that is ending. The next one is waiting to begin. Be safe and well our sweet, sweet friend.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Jeez Kim! You ALWAYS have the perfect thing to say!

Sandy, sending BIG HUGS! And prayers!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sammyjo,
That's really nice of you to say. Especially when interpreting a meditation it truly feels like inspiration. I can't help but feel I'm be guided, my hope is that I've interpreted correctly and said enough.

I love you all so very, very much. It's absolutely feels like were family. Warts and all!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Friends that pray together, stay together. This small community is important for us. I am saying hello and sending my kind thoughts as we meditate today. I do hope everyone is making an effort for stillness. Think of it like brushing your teeth.

Loving regards :kiss: :loves