Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by happyrain »

i hope everyone is doing well. i missed yesterday but practiced a little tonight. i am experiencing a major life transition, in perfect alignment with the blue moon, daylight savings and the change of seasons. i am hoping i can get deeper in my next practices. i want to feel the sincerity and closeness to god stronger, longer. at least now i can say i recognize when he is responding to me. this life change is a good time to humble self and take stock of all the good in my life. i sent each of you a loving hello.

:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:16 ami am experiencing a major life transition, in perfect alignment with the blue moon, daylight savings and the change of seasons. i am hoping i can get deeper in my next practices. i want to feel the sincerity and closeness to god stronger, longer. at least now i can say i recognize when he is responding to me. this life change is a good time to humble self and take stock of all the good in my life.
This sounds pretty huge! And exciting for you, awesome job! Please share more about what brought this about.

I know this might sound cliché' and New Agey, but with so many... convergences of energies, I'm feeling a resistance in myself lately, and not appreciating feeling that way. Finally giving myself a little time to contemplate on this and believe it's a form of self-protection somehow. Although I'm still falling asleep while trying to meditate, starting this week ready to get back on track, like finally able to... exhale.

It's inspirational having you share! Thank you so much for sending out good wishes. I've stopped a few times in the last few days also, to send loving healing light to our meditation partners, sincerely hoping you are all well. Here's to all of us who wish it, a deeper, loving connection to each other and our maker.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I think I understand the resistance you are describing. My change is that our company is letting us go due to COVID. I am soon to be unemployed but I am also looking for new opportunities and may have some things lined up in the meantime. When I first heard the news I was a little shocked and found myself without motivation, even still I feel the resistance- but I recognize I'm not happy feeding my doubts or try-little attitude. So I have to keep fighting. Fighting for peace of mind, for God awareness, for Loving action and working towards keeping a happy attitude, even if I'm not, trying makes me happy.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
One thing COVID has taught us is, "We have to learn to accept change." Loosing a job, especially now, is a shocking experience! Trying to maintain balance and seeing what's beyond that is not only mature, but spiritual! Please give yourself a pat on the back for not getting stuck in the negative. :bana: As with... everything going on in the world today, there must be a reason! We're being handed lessons right and left! It's what we learn from them that is important. There are choices in adversity, if we search for them.
happyrain wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:58 pmI recognize I'm not happy feeding my doubts or try-little attitude. So I have to keep fighting. Fighting for peace of mind, for God awareness, for Loving action and working towards keeping a happy attitude, even if I'm not, trying makes me happy.
I don't think any of us can expect any more than that of ourselves!

I know with me the constant barrage of negative consequences to those around me has been wearing me down. Kind of felt like I've been in an emotional pinball machine. My logical and spiritual mind realizes this is all a result of having to learn those lessons people have been resistant to, and now IS THE TIME! But man-o-man, it seems like enough is enough. Getting a little wary about picking up my phone. But like you I know I have to stay the spiritual course, for that is where my happiness lies.

Spirit hasn't abandoned me. It is I alone who has, 'leapt out of the river', for a breather. Was connecting again this morning. had a nice little visit with Nebadonia, really appreciated a hug from my celestial mother!

I guess my hope tonight is that everyone experiences the sensation of that loving warmth, followed by, "All is well my child. All is well..."

Love to all,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Kim,

All is well. :loves Mother Nebadonia, I feel like a child imagining her presence as you've described it. It's, magically wonderful. 8)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

See you tonight in the no-time.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

<3
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I'll try tomorrow in no time. Tonight we had our belated Halloween party and Aleah's birthday cake. Everything delayed waiting for Dave and my negative COVID test to come back. Living the new normal!

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim, how delightful. =)

I will try to meet you tonight, in the no-time. I hope to silently vibrate the sacred sound for courage, as we've learned, it is an immunity strengthening action.

Loving regards to your family and to our family here. :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere Did you zoom by tonight? I saw a blue spark in my room, it wasn't until later I had a thought it might of been you.

Gentle and peaceful sensations tingling atop my crown. How comforting.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I was thinking of you! Also Sandy and Lynn, began meditation, unfortunately was exhausted and passed out. :?

However! The tingling sensation on the top of the head for me is my TA's symbol! Maybe it's the same for you? When first establishing the identity of who is giving me a symbol I'll ask several yes or no questions. The tingling sensation for me is the answer for yes. I'll convey this to whomever is giving me a symbol. Then ask several yes/no questions to establish a firm understanding of who it is. This can take however long it takes. I've found usually it's my resistance to believing I'd be important enough for that spirit to come to a nobody like me. Now while involved in the activities of the day I'll get their symbol in affirmation of what I was thinking about( which often is so random, I'll not know exactly what I was thinking about that they are agreeing with!), or as a heads up I need to stop what I'm doing clear my mind to receive a message. It's taken a long time, but I've learned to trust the first thing that pops into my head. It's really easy to deny my intuition, but more often that not I'll realize later it was right on target. Sometimes my own thoughts get in the way, but that goes along with my resistance I think.

I'll try again tonight to connect with the group meditation in 'no time'.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I am hoping we can connect tonight. Sandy, I hope you are doing good. I am thinking an awfully lot about your situation and asking my guides to send you whatever it is you are in need of.

Loving regards~ :hithere
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I'm so happy I was able to connect last night! It was interesting, saw myself encased by several inches of... all I can think of to describe it was layers of gelatinous...protection. I realized I'd successfully protected myself, but being inside that cocoon all alone, I was unable to connect with spirit, or anyone else for that matter. With a little work I was able to inch my way out of that casing. Immediately began feeling symbols then, calling forward every guide, guardian, and teacher, I could think of, thanking them for sticking with me while I figured this out. After greeting them all, I turned, you, Sandy, and Lynn were all there! We raced to each other embracing in the biggest group hug ever! Sandy was in the middle. We were all so extremely happy to see her and be with each other. George was several feet away from us. I think he wanted to make sure Sandy was ok. She smiled, we smiled, and George smiled, then he clasped his hands behind his back gazing contentedly up at the stars.

We saw one of those giant white crystals, mostly what I remember is our group basking in the wonderous feeing of the comfort of being in alpha and not much beyond that. It felt like only moments had passed, was very surprised that it lasted more than two hours.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

That is amazing. Thank you for sharing, I love when you do.

:happy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I was so grateful to have had this experience, probably one of the shortest meditations I've posted! Felt very significant though..., lighter, like we've turned a corner somehow. I can't even explain what that means, kind of like being able to take a deep breath and exhale, after a long time of breathing shallow, or maybe not at all. Felt simplified,... hopeful.

Love to all,
Kim

peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hello dear family,,,,
my meditations are few and far between,,,as far as successful goes.....so I have found instead just to 'breathe', stay in center,,,and contemplate......which often just turns into a ramble. I'm thinking even that has purpose. So in some ways I'm actually more often in touch with you all, than when I try to formally meditate!!

The times we are in (3D) have certainly been very stressful, personal loss, COVID, the election mess still going on. I feel the best I can do is to maintain center and continue to send out light and love to all and we will get through this turmoil….most of it our own creation and dealing with that which is not.
I am grateful for this mb, which is a safe place for all to meet who are seeking. To expand our family and grow through our interactions.
Blessings and peace to all…
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey Mrs. Plume! =)

Feeling centered and just breathing, that's a beautiful place to be. As for the gibberish, I have been practicing watching whatever thoughts enter and letting them go. Really fascinating to see what the mind tries to bring to the fore- I let it play out for a little then let it go. There's a brief moment where it would seem there aren't really any thoughts before another trail of idea's comes to the surface. It is kind of a fun practice. It's been a little over a month since anyone here has posted, I wonder how everyone is doing? Still practicing?

I dropped my practices and started experimenting with astral projection. I found a community for it and as a result my fear of this vulnerable and in between state has subsided.

Even though meditation can sometimes feel like a chore, I am aware of its benefits and wonder if we can try getting together again soon. Our little group here, we're pioneers exploring consciousness. It would seem, early on, we had a joint experience- we all felt each other hand in hand. Even if the imagery was experienced differently, it was something that we all confirmed.

There are beautiful moments and miracles shared through out this thread too. Kim, wow, you have a treasure-trove of experiences that I really enjoy reading. Whether we're stilling the mind, or experiencing something profound- I know there are benefits to our group effort.

I want us to get together again, in stillness. What should our intention be as we enter a loving and calming state together? Sandy, can you make it? Our normal meet up time is today, if it's too last minute no pressure.

Hope everyone is doing well. If this thread has lost its energy know that I will be in the no-time dropping love bombs for everyone there. :lol: The "plane" will be well kept in any one of our absences. I'm thinking there is someone tending the garden.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I will get back into a routine of our group meditations this Sunday. Honestly with COVID, holidays, and daily demands, I’m having a problem keeping track of the date, :shock: sometimes even what day it is! Thank you for holding this space for us who have been wandering. Time for me to get back to that garden!

Love to all,
Kim

ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Hello family, I wasn't aware of this group meditation until just tonight. I am (trying) spending more and more going inwards conversing with Spirit/Soul/God/Source. During these trying times, I have spent listening to all kinds of YouTube audiobooks...you know material about everything related to the unseen family. But one day I found myself a bit overloaded and overwhelmed with thoughts about....what IS real? One night before going into a meditation, I asked God "What IS real?"
During meditation I was listening for a response, but what I experienced was more of a wonderful warmth and feeling of love in my heart. God loves us and no words are needed ♡
Since I am laid off for 2 months from work, I would love to join my family in spirit for the Sunday meditations.
Blessings of love and peace unto you ♡

ChildofGod

Liz :)
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Liz,
That would be great if join us!... especially since it will be as if we're beginning again!

Eric,
I've attempted to join in the group meditations, mostly in 'no time', since I was too occupied with the material world to exhale and let go enough to connect with spirit. I was well aware it was my own static interference keeping me from that oh so wonderful feeling of being held in that bubble of contentment and love. As always though I must admit... for the kbillionith time, "There is a reason for E V E R Y T H I N G." There is a reason for my resistance. I have something to learn before moving on. There is a reason for the happenings in and outside of my life. All of it, the good, the bad, the horrible and seemingly impossible. If I can view a situation from that perspective of finding the lesson presented to me, I can move on from it. I alone hold myself in the pit of it, by not accepting that thing in me I must change. For those of us who are immovable in our thoughts, words, what we project out to the world, in other words, not accepting of change. We will remain where we are, left to repeatedly make the same mistakes and reap the same consequences.

That thing keeping us trenched in our own sense of self-righteousness is fear. No matter what anyone believes is the cause, or who's fault we believe it is, our own fears laid the groundwork.

Even after receiving such moving, life changing meditations, again my own self doubt, worry about personal and global problems, I've effectively locked myself out of interacting and doing my part in and with the spiritual realm. This morning 'fearing' spirit had given up on me, I laid aside everything pressing and, "Allowed". Instantly Monjoronson gave me his symbol as we whisked off on a two hour journey.

I was reminded for the kbillionth time, "Spirit is patient. It is love. And love does not give up on us."

I'm ready to again 'allow' for our group meditation. I've missed you all so. The more the merrier!

I'm all for setting my intention on following through with that promise of showing us what we can do to help Monjoronson with his mission of bringing our world into light and life!

Love to all,
Kim

ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Funny how some of us felt like we've lost touch with Spirit. I too, at the beginning of this worldly event felt like my connection to Spirit was lost...like someone robbed me of my joy. So listening to inspirational, it helped me to reconnect on levels I've never imagined. Everything is very peaceful and humble. I truly can't explain it.
Yes I'll be here for the meditation.
God IS at core of it all....the ONE stable and unchanging truth ♡♡♡♡

Much love,

Liz ♡♡♡♡♡ :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

These are great! Beautiful wisdom pearls form the both of you! Spirit IS Alive! =)

Okay, I would like to meditate tonight and ask Monjoronson to reach our group- which welcomes anyone interested in meditating.

We usually try Sunday nights so I hope to feel you all there! The initial post was for 8:30PM EST or 7:30PM CST. I'm not sure if I'll make the arranged time but will be "logging on" either way. :lol:
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Hello....so my meditation experience was short but I saw someone else meditating. It was a female wearing a white shirt with a grey sweater and blue pants or jeans....shoulder length wavy blonde hair. Is that someone from the forum?
Otherwise I felt very peaceful and saw many lights from spirit mostly purple and pinks.
Much love,
Liz ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello family,

I has been awhile since I posted here. I have been experiencing a wee bit of trouble calming myself for such a healing experience as meditation. I smile now as it has been so easy to feel the weight of guilt over such things, which of course complicates the process. I suspect this is all part of being human, part of our nature that comes so easily and natural to us. I am thinking that all things of spirit will too as we accept ourselves and let go of some of the fear that comes along when we least expect it. I mean it is our birth right isn't it?

I am writing to share because I accidentally joined you guys today. LOL I know that sounds weird...but I have been so messed up that I don't really plan such things, usually just getting through the emotions of the day. But for neatly a week I have been determined to meditate every day even if it winds up being only 15 minutes. So today I was meditating and feeling the connection "watching" and sensing spirit as it moved in healing ways. But it was when I opened my palms on my lap to face upward that I felt the strong hands again. At first I thought it was the Midwayers and I suppose it could have been, but then like a flash I remembered that it was group meditation time and you all were with me or rather I was with you. :D I left feeling connected and recharged... sort of safe.

You all had such a strong grip on my hands that I knew you wouldn't let me fall. Thank you! :kiss:

With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:hithere So wonderful to know Sandy that you were in spirit with us all during meditation ♡♡♡♡♡
We are all connected by the Link of Love.
Much love,
Liz