Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Group Meditations

Post by peacockplume »

Hello all :kiss: and thank you Eric...
Today was a bit of a strange day,,,I felt like I was here and not here...i wondered if I was depressed, but no,it wasn't that, just more of a spacey feeling...perhaps a detachment of sorts...but it's all good. Yes there is much negativity going on,,,all around us...I send prayers and Love and Light to all who are suffering with confusion and mis-direction, so that they may hear the truth from within.
Each one must be willing to become aware as the veils of darkness are being lifted from everyone. To deal with their own chaos as it is revealed. Tonight I will go to the World Pyramid and assist with sending Love and Light to Gaia and all who dwell upon her.

I knw many people do not really understand that this 'space in time' can be very beneficial,,a time where in some cases everything has changed,,,
Thank you for sharing Sandy,,,the joy of appreciating each other is such a blessing,,,I'm so very happy for you.

loves to you all,,,pp :loves
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Hi pp!

Thank you so much. I did get to invoke the mantra both yesterday and today, and am continuing by listening to prayers for world peace recited in the form of mantra. My lovely earth angel has said, no matter what you pray for it makes a difference for everything your energy touches.

:loves

The detachment isn't bad at all! Yesterday I stared at the most beautiful setting sun. I thought of each of you and tried to connect you into the vibrations. I'm getting a tingling now near the top right, front part of my head. A gentle and loving sensation! Anyways... When I did this I really felt the energy was transmitted into the no-time we often meet in. I was getting chills along the spine. When I was finished I noticed a sense of detachment from idea's of the Self. Instead was a slower moving energy that was gentle and beautiful. Rather than being preoccupied with thoughts that would race through the mind and try to define the self- I was absorbed in this momentary peace. So I think detachment from the self can be quite rewarding. :lol:

Again today I recited the mantra for moral courage and wishful intentions for all beings. Your assistance is so much appreciated.
I received some insights that align with your thoughts while I was exercising this morning. I'll just sign off with Gurunaths much appreciated declaration, "Self Peace for Earth Peace."

:loves :alien: :flower:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I almost forgot, hi Sandy! Thanks for checking-in with us. The no-time awaits you! :D I'm happy to hear things are better, reading your post cheers me up.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Just reading your post Eric as the 222 prompt goes by...I was :bana: :bana: :bana: when I read...
My lovely earth angel has said, no matter what you pray for it makes a difference for everything your energy touches.
Yes yes yes :bana: :bana: :bana:
My brain just exploded with thoughts of the many ways that energy is expressed,,, every thought that goes out,,every look,,every step we take leaves an imprint of light (that others walk through) we touch all around us even being unaware of it.
I heard something the other day about the hidden benefit of watching sunsets. It was in connection with a subliminal thought that all
would be ok because deep inside we know that the sun will come up again and there will be another beautiful sunset. It had to do with a place of detachment a place of peace..
Now that I've botched that explanation..loll
But I understood it after reading your experience..so...thank you :happy :happy :happy :happy
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Guys!
My meditations for the past few weeks have fallen flat. Which I realize is because my life and mind are too full of chatter lately! All of your posts, performing a quick 11 minute chakra clearing, and todays celestial message from Uteah has calmed my spirits significantly!

I was so busy the Sunday before I completely forgot it was Sunday and to meditate. This past Sunday's group meditation seemed like there were many, many people there. From the beginning felt like everyone was darting off in all directions. For a few minutes I tried to keep up with where everyone was going, but on top of my own jumbled thoughts it just led to chaos. I stopped standing in the middle of it all feeling like I'd run a marathon.

Thanks for posting!
Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Kim! Hope you're getting a little R & R. =)
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Yes really Kim,,,R&R top of the list!!
I thot it odd there was no post from you lol
And a birdie told me I was relying on you too much, so to pull up my socks hahaha
Important for us to remain in 'center' and let the chaos swirl away not touching us.

Which reminds me of that hurricane I'm glad it's not going to hit Houston directly. Sorry for the other places within its path.

I called Laura today and said if she could lighten it up a bit would be a good thing. We had a good chat!

Hope everyone is well
pp xo
Daily Affirmation:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I had an opportunity to sit in calmness in the backyard yesterday. I was enjoying a setting sun and for a moment my mind wondered to our group so I tried sending love to each of you in the no-time. Hope to connect this Sunday evening! Something tells me I might be joining later in the night.

:loves :alien:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Lynn,
Everything happens for a reason! You have the greatest sayings!
peacockplume wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:37 pmAnd a birdie told me I was relying on you too much, so to pull up my socks hahaha
Guess I have been feeling responsible for posting most of the group meditations and feel like I've let everyone down if that doesn't happen.
peacockplume wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:37 pmI called Laura today and said if she could lighten it up a bit would be a good thing. We had a good chat!
Lol! Would have liked to have been a little birdie in on that conversation.

R&R is a must for me, unfortunately something I too easily set aside in the summer. :roll: My own fault when it finally catches up to me. Allowing myself to be depleted already and reading about the hurricane put my emotions in a tailspin. Finally went to several sites on YouTube about protecting myself as an empath. That and withdrawing for a few days helped considerably.

Eric,
While moral courage is a worthwhile topic to meditate on, I simply settled on asking for what ever lesson were suppose to learn.

Sandy,
I hope George continues to feel better! :loves

Love to all of you ALL!

Kim

Group Meditation August 31, 2020

Worked very diligently to stay focused on meditating this morning. Again last night I was so involved on getting work done, I completely forgot it was Sunday.

For the past couple of weeks I've been, distracted by life, working too much, feeling depleted by the pain and havoc being wreaked on the world and in the lives of pretty much everyone around me. I'd been having unexpected outbursts of anger and judgmental feelings(mostly in my head), and reaping the almost immediate consequences from that. These intense feelings of negativity very much surprised me, as I'd worked so hard for years to understand these things with wider perspective. I'd been able to attain for a while now an overall feeling of balance.

Finally I had to withdraw into isolating, calming activities when having the chance, as I was feeling unwell in mind, body and spirit.

On several occasions I tried to connect with my TA and other celestials, but without success. This morning I was able to put everything else aside and focus on going into alpha. Took a few minutes to settle my mind, but was finally successful. Went to the river. Immediately began swimming with a steady strong stroke down the river to the center of the ocean.

My TA met me there. I was so relieved when we rose upward, landing on the peak of a mountain. Banyan and I were completely alone. I knew the huge influx of negativity in the world and people close to me, along with neglecting my spiritual practices, had eroded almost completely my protective layers. The past few weeks it felt like my emotions were a battlefield, being bombarded from all directions without much deflection.

I asked if part of my erratic feelings were a result of others attaching to me, hijacking my emotions and energy. He agreed, we reviewed several practices I needed to learn about and implement, protecting myself. Of course these were all things I'd been informed of in the past, but because of my focus being so scattered this summer, all that was on hold.

I'd understood I was an Empath a while ago, but failed to learn what that really meant and how to shut it down and protect myself. A few days ago I did an intense research on what I needed to do. With that and connecting with Banyan today, I was feeling much better, relieved, and grateful.

Monjoronson appeared then ready to facilitate with the rest of the meditation. He took my hand, we waved to Banyan and sped off, arriving at what appeared to be the aftermath of a battle. I'd set my intention only to receive a lesson we needed to learn. Was glad it turned out we were still gaining an understanding and routing out the dark entities.

The whole area was covered in darkness, but we could see blackened areas where bombs had impacted. I asked about the rest of the group. Immediately Eric, Lynn and Sandy were at my side. We understood that even though the battle here was over and the negative entities had left, the land where it was fought had absorbed the negativity and remained buried deep in the ground.

We could see faint blue filaments floating in the air. Immediately we grasped individual strands one at a time, and began attaching them to the center of each bombed area. Having done that the thread became a wide brilliant beam of light anchored in heaven. Radiant healing protection pulsed it's energy into the ground. Over and over we did this until all the darkness had been dispelled. The song We Are The World, and Fields of Gold began playing,... Had the thought, "Maybe they'd been playing the whole time, and I had just now been able to hear them."

My conclusion as to why these songs were in this meditation are, obviously we are all in this existence together, and we need to remember to stop and relax every once in awhile. For a country(girl) like me, walking among the fields of gold would be perfect. As always everyone is welcome to come to their own ideas and messages about the presence of songs in the meditations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYJKBnGZnMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4nWq6mU9k

I stood there looking over the scene, going over what we'd been told about the Satan's generals hiding out in the consciousness of the world. Reviewing what I'd been experiencing the past few weeks, realization hit. This was my own consciousness! The battle that took place here had been going on inside of me! Wide-eyed, looking at the others, we'd all gained that conclusion at the same time! They all said their goodbyes leaving to go tend to their own battlefields.

Conversing with Monjoronson I asked, “Is all of it? The anger, hatred, disasters happening in the world,... is it all the doings of the minions of darkness? Their last ditch effort to spread as much chaos as they can as an effort to remain here?

He nodded explaining it to me(I won't put quotes around it because this is my understanding of what he said). It seems the explosion of everything that is happening is the product of the combination of all the negativity of humanity. Our being influenced by darkness, this is the result of The Law Of Attraction. I understood this as the lesson today. I asked if he would please help me find the right words to convey this message.

This meditation is to remind EVERYONE, that in order to expel the darkness disrupting the world, “We must root out it's source, go inward and attach the light to all of the darkness buried within our own consciousness.” And remain diligent, learning what we must to keep ourselves protected from it's returning. Others can help us with this, but mainly it's the personal responsibility of each individual to make the changes within and without to effect changes in the world.

Ultimately we are all connected and affected by the pain sent out into the world. The ripples of our individual words and actions expand outward, touching, receiving, and reflecting... Unless we become aware of it's existence, make a conscious decision to interrupt the flow. By understanding and protecting ourselves, we also protect those who would have been affected by us. “ We are the world,... we are the children...”

This meditation lasted for a little over an hour. The crystals I held were a very large rose quartz and a very large heart-shaped white quartz fairy stone.

Love, peace, and courage to all,

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

all good Kim! thank you for sharing you revelations :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Whoa! Kimmie...that meditation hit home... square in the eyes... Thank you sis...

This stays with me...
This meditation is to remind EVERYONE, that in order to expel the darkness disrupting the world, “We must root out it's source, go inward and attach the light to all of the darkness buried within our own consciousness.” And remain diligent, learning what we must to keep ourselves protected from it's returning. Others can help us with this, but mainly it's the personal responsibility of each individual to make the changes within and without to effect changes in the world.

Ultimately we are all connected and affected by the pain sent out into the world. The ripples of our individual words and actions expand outward, touching, receiving, and reflecting... Unless we become aware of it's existence, make a conscious decision to interrupt the flow. By understanding and protecting ourselves, we also protect those who would have been affected by us. “ We are the world,... we are the children...”
I have been getting something like this in other ways so...I have a bit of work to do. Looking forward to feeling better on the inside and then out. :happy

I tried to connect but didn't get far before interrupted. I won't give up so easily next time as I wonder if my ego is practising avoidance and making excuses. silly sweet ego (trying to be gentle to my inner child...poor little thing) :roll: :)

No pressure now, Kim... you lead the way in these group meditations and we are ever so grateful but not at the expense of your sense of well being. I get a chuckle out of PP's pulling up the ole bootstraps and will need to sew my boot strap on first but will do the same. :bana:

I'll post an update on G a little later in the prayer section.

love to all,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
(((((HUG)))))

Sandy,
I love sharing the meditations, especially if others glean any insight from them. Think because of my emotional depletion, feel like I let others down, especially since so many are going through tough stuff. Will be more diligent on maintaining my balance. Honestly I recover pretty quickly, when giving myself some slack. So many added layers of suffering this summer! Equate it to... being inside a pinball game, or... dodgeball!

Can't remember if there's an existing thread on the boards, but was thinking of adding one on being an empath. Life is interesting! If you don't understand what's happening, it can knock you for a loop if you aren't informed, or paying attention, especially in these trying times.

This meditation had a profound impact on me. And as usual so many other coincidences happening at the same time. Pretty fantastic when and how spirit tries to teach and help. When we pay attention, try to piece the whole thing together(maintain our spiritual work), there is no doubt that we're not in this alone.

Love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

kim, i just listened to the songs.
i really like the last one. =) reminds me of the movie, field of dreams. and such a lovely feeling on top of that, as i sit in my chair and drift off in its ambiance.
i wanted to say i tried to envision the desolate war-trodden land as my own and bring light in.
oh, i liked the chorus in the first one too! i know you're a country gal but it made me want to share this one for some odd reason!
https://youtu.be/EICNm-Ow0ms

:hithere
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I LOVE it! I'm a country girl, but appreciate ALL kinds of music and the language it speaks!... Well except for that screaming, raging stuff my middle son listened to as a teen ... I kid you not, couldn't tell what they were saying, but it made me feel angry. We both wore a lot of headphones in those days!

I have so many beautiful memories of frolicking in fields of all sorts. No words spoken, simply listening to the birds and the bees, sun shining, wind bending, bobbing, rippling everything in it's path.

Every once in awhile I'll stop and visualize the beams from heaven anchored in my consciousness... Makes me feel anchored.

Happy meditating and of course listening to music!

Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:hithere
Hmmm. Having a hard time replying, but I did get to meditate and mostly spent my time in the World Pyramid sending light to the earth. I trust what we send is used by the Angels wherever it is needed. The process I use is bringing in the light and activating it in the heart before sending it out. After being there though I seem to jump around to different places and situations. We four were doing a healing around George. Other places have dimmed in my mind but I was buzz buzz buzz.
I really liked Kim's meditation. It was a confirmation of what's been going on and how I've been dealing with those chaotic energies that keep trying to sneak in. One negative situation presented itself. I could see the hooks.
I laughed. Poof!!! I AM LIGHT, I AM LOVE,
I AM TRUTH, I AM , poof poof it went!
and it hasn't been able to re-attach!
My guard of light is up! I can see it coming and I sort of refuse to allow it in (the chaos)
Hmm seems I'm rambling!
Sorry. Gotta go! Just got called for supper
Love you all xoxo
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello fellow group meditation members. :hithere I am enjoying reading these posts ...some of them again for a third time. So much good stuff there I wouldn't know where to begin. :sunflower: But,( there's always a but eh? ) :lol: So not to disappoint you,.... but, I would like to say that I felt your love and energy on our very hard Thursday last week. PP, George needed all the help he could get and a rug seemed pulled out from under us for a time...but I felt love and comfort at a time when I was struggling to keep it together. Knowing your dear souls are wafting in the background in your healing mode is a great comfort. I feel a peace just thinking about it. ((((((HUGS))))))

hmmm..... I can see I am working at this a little backward. I'll explain more about what has happened and what is going on now in the prayer section. I don't want to set this thread off in such a personal direction. :)

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Darn those slippery RUGS!!! Our prayers will continue for both of you. You two are such treasured family! :love One day this will all be behind you and will seem like a far away dream.

Sending much love and healing, :kiss:
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hi guys,
both sunday and monday for me were short and quiet.

i am happy to develop a practice though. reinforcing positive patterns.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi
Don't know where Sunday went It whistled past me to Wed. Wed??? Good grief and golly G!mon was our labour day like the US. We went for a drive up Island. Then yesterday we had blue smoke thru the campground because of fires in Washington State.
Always thinking of you...all
Going to prayer thread now
Love pp
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all,
Sunday meditation stared out as a healing session in The River Of Love. Then we all met at the spiral, each of us standing on the petal of a giant white lotus blossom. I remember repeating the number 8, there were eight petals and going to be a person for each one. I thought, "Oh, this is going to be interesting!" While we were waiting for more celestials to join us I became incredibly warm and had to come out of alpha to cool off. Couldn't get back into alpha after that. Monday morning, right at the beginning I quickly warmed up too hot again, no more meditation. Both times the heat came fro energy generated by the meditation, as the room was fairly cool. Monday night, was able to get into alpha. It was the strangest thing. I simply could not find anyone to connect to! The meditation lasted for an hour and I stayed in alpha the whole time, which is always a pleasant sensation, think there was toning in both ears the whole time. Finally shrugged my shoulders and said, "I guess everyone is busy," ending the meditation. However I was able to get two very long nights sleep, which was wonderful!

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:23 pmboth sunday and monday for me were short and quiet.i am happy to develop a practice though. reinforcing positive patterns.
This all sounds great! Any practice is helpful especially if we feel centered afterward, right?

Lynn,
Our Labor Day was a work day for us, but that's alright! Was playing with my two favorite girls. Tiny had illustrated a story, her dad wrote her words. She made it for me! Absolutely adorable.

It's been cold and rainy! Perfect meditation weather.

Sending love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

excited for tonight!!
loving regards :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

lovely immersions. feelings of expansion and a powerful gentle energy.
:loves my minds eye felt like we were in a ambient astral field. good night family!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Sounds... heavenly! Meditation for me was an image of you, Lynn and I, holding out a hand to a far away and diminutive Sandy. There began a constant toning in my left ear, followed by an hour of flashes of people and events one after the other! Not even going to attempt to write it down. Well, even if I could, it wouldn't make any sense. Not sure the message in that, but will try again later today. Distinctly remember the first thing I saw was 9:13 on the clock. Struck me as interesting as it was 9:13 on 9/13, and 9/13 was my birthday! Felt there was significance in that, but what it was escaped me.

Have a good day everyone,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

kim!!!
happy birthday! ! ! :bana: :bana: :bana:
Do you like carrot cake? the nice thing about the internet is we get our pick of the litter and its 0 calories. :D

i also heard a tone in my left ear last night!
and saw blue sparks in the corner of my room
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Thanks for the cake! Especially one with no sugar or calories! Carrot is one of my favorites.

Hmm, blue sparks in the corner of your room,... cool!

Kim