Meditation Sept 14, 2019- Iris and Aris

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

My intention tonight was to be part of an intense healing for a fellow board member. Tried to visualize what part of her body was most affected by dis-ease and pain. Didn't feel very proficient at this, concentrated on the neck and the lower back. Then thought, “Yes! Iris and Aris should be here! Why has it taken me so long to make this connection?!! Asked if they would come to The River. They appeared instantly, radiant and ready to work! The celestial pair have appeared in my Akashic clinic almost from the beginning. They look identical, not from this world, very tall and slender, a bluish-purple complexion, very graceful and patient. Always wearing a very nondescript long darker blue gown. We communicated with nods and a common understanding.

Whenever I arrived in the clinic with a person for healing, they always knew what needed to be done, getting to work right away. I will put it out there though, no matter how many times a person appears for a healing, unless the patient is willing to allow the healing, do what it takes to keep from bringing the dis-ease back into their lives, it matters not, how skilled the physician, or number of visits.

I was cradling our board member's head in my hands, the sisters on either side holding her arms, other celestials stood all along the sides of her body. Heat emanating to her was very intense. A bubble of yellow glowing energy flowing into her body. I hoped it was strong enough for her to actually feel us. After several minutes I asked her spouse to take my place. He'd been standing beside and watching the whole time. Felt as if my part in the healing was done.

Seems as if some time had passed. Everyone else was gone, conversing with Iris and Aris, more like I was talking, they as always, were listening. At that time a major realization hit me. How much I had undervalued and hadn't asked for their help for so many years! While they waited extremely patient for my call. I didn't even have a symbol of them! Asked if they would come up with one for me to recognize. Got the impression that they answered directly to Nebadonia, so they would share her symbol for today.

I really can't believe why it took me so long to invite the pair to The River! Apologized to over and over for the neglect in my clinic. Felt very exasperated with myself, sighing and shaking my head side to side... A light bulb went off in my head! Asked if they could remain at The River for anyone who came for healing. Understood then, this was the way it was supposed to be! That they had been waiting for this moment... for the song to be sung, to be shared on the boards, for the place of healing in the river to be discovered, the invitation to be extended, creating a place for their true purpose!

In the next meditation their whole demeanor was transformed! Instead of the dour blue clinic garments, each sister wore a bright Jamaican bold print type dress, with a matching wrap about their heads. Greeting with a broad smile, they invited me to see the changes. A large area in The River where they stood, the waters swirled around in golden glowing whirlpool. It was maybe a third of the way across. Giving people the choice to participate in the supercharged whirlpool, or go about with their own healing as they wished. There were also several others there at the time. Again, anytime anyone wishes to visit, all are welcome! If you would like extra celestial help Iris and Aris, excellent spiritual physicians, are present to happily assist you! Let's extend the invitation to any healer, celestial, spiritual or other! Please feel free to come and do your work at The River!

In that meditation I was also given a new symbol specific for them. Received it very strong as I was writing this.

Love, Peace, and Courage to all on this fine sunny day!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Meditation Sept 14, 2019- Iris and Aris

Post by Sandy »

:sunny:
I'm just reading this at 11:30 pm. Been one of those days with more on the way as problems, life situations of a sort crop up. I can use the river and hope to immerse myself and perhaps even meet Iris and Aris before I call it a day or night.

Thank you Kimmie for sharing your meditation. They help me and others too, I suspect. You are so vividly descriptive that it helps those shadowy visuals in unpractised heads really shine. LOL

I also enjoy hearing about those "light bulb" moments. Seeing the patient celestial plans come into "fruition." (lol that's Bzutu's word)

Thank you, sis, for all that you do and give for each of us. :kiss:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Meditation Sept 14, 2019- Iris and Aris

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sandy wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:47 pm:sunny: I'm just reading this at 11:30 pm. Been one of those days with more on the way as problems, life situations of a sort crop up. I can use the river and hope to immerse myself and perhaps even meet Iris and Aris before I call it a day or night.
Hope you received some well deserved healing and relaxation. Second night in a row of restlessness, sleeplessness for me. Tried to hand it over in The River myself. Helped, but still sleep alludes me, so thought I'd come to the boards for a few minutes as I breathe deeply, repeating in the back of my thoughts, "All is well, all is well, all is well..."

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.