Meditation 9/11/2019- My Children Come To The River

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

I've been intent for the past few weeks of cleansing our family DNA of it's negative emotional patterns that has kept many of us from living happy healthy lives. With this in mind I carefully choose a different stone to meditate with. I contemplated, “Hmmm, what are the properties of mahogany obsidian?” It was one of the stones found at the demolished site of a local rock shop, collected by my husband for me and forgotten in a bucket in our back yard for about 17 years. I quickly looked up it's spiritual meaning. Surprisingly it seemed to be the perfect stone for healing the DNA of my past. Also thought I would mention it to my friend Lynn.

I paired the mahogany obsidian with one I'd been meditating with for this purpose for a few weeks now, petrified wood. Right away felt the tingling energy of the combination. Thought before getting into the main part of the meditation, I would take a quick trip down to The River, little did I know that was the main part of today's meditation.

Walking down the bank, I called out, waved my arms, inviting everyone and anyone to join. Friends and family from all parts of my life came flowing to the river. I noticed that many people in spirit gathered on the left back, usually there to support the living, entered the river for themselves. Relief washed across their faces as the river performed it's purpose.

Those of us who are still living entered from the right bank as usual. We were the age that we are now. As the healing waters flowed to and through us, carrying away our stress, fears and pain, at the end of the meditation we emerged as our childhood selves, relieved of all the negative accumulated aspects of our lives. The heaviness of those things we've added ourselves and of those things inherited was gone. We skipped and danced up the bank, laughing, singing, and playing with the butterflies.

All of our ancestors were lined up behind each of us, a gorgeous orange, pink and purple sunset glowed on the horizon. It was completely quiet as we all stood there, eyes closed, relief spreading across our faces as the gentle waters washed it all away.
There were many specific instances of healing for people on the boards, Edward, Lynn, Sandy and George, Eric, myself... The whole time the feeling of energy,... lightness, filled me from the beginning until now.

As this was unfolding, a song surrounded us all. God's voice was singing to us. His image filled the sky, holding us in his embrace. The expression of pure love shone upon his face. I wanted to write down the words exactly, but it's hard to describe the sentiment in the song. I asked my TA to help me frame it as I was writing this all down. This is what we came up with.

My Children Come To The River

Come to the river my children.
Let my loving waters take it all away.
Erasing the pain, fears of the past, as well as those of today.

Come to the river my children,
Singing to you with one voice.
All hearts in my tender embrace, no longer needing to be afraid.

the time is finally here,
release to me your woes my child, every last worry and fear.

Go back, reclaim your childhood joys and play!
All is well...for I'm watching over,
loving you, as a Father of yesterday, tomorrow, and today.
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Meditation 9/11/2019- My Children Come To The River

Post by happyrain »

:loves :happy :elephant:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
:happy
I was working on not so much sleep yesterday and wondering why I had all this abundant energy that lasted all day long. Several times during the day I asked myself, "Why do I feel so energetic and carefree." I hadn't openly strove for that and in fact in days passed I'd been rather tired and washed out. Now I know... :happy

Thank you! :kiss:
My Children Come To The River

Come to the river my children.
Let my loving waters take it all away.
Erasing the pain, fears of the past, as well as those of today.

Singing to you with one voice.
All hearts in my tender embrace, no longer needing to be afraid.

the time is finally here,
release to me your woes my child, every last worry and fear.

Go back, reclaim your childhood joys and play!
All is well...for I'm watching over,
loving you, as a Father of yesterday, tomorrow, and today.
I found these words from the Creator very moving. And the end part, "for I'm watching over" especially comforting, reminding us that we are never alone in our aches, hurts and sorrows and on the flip side never alone in our joys and triumphs either... what could be more comforting then that?

For anyone reading this who would like to join Kim and the rest of us in the river and do not quite know how to bring it about... Just imagine what it is like. Fill in the blanks from Kim's description of what she saw in her meditation, see it the way only you can as you relax and visualise. This simple task will bring you there. Just let go and feel the peace and healing of this place where there is no judgement, and no requirements. You come as you are and are accepted and loved unconditionally. Time does not matter here... Whenever you come...love is there.

Thank you for sharing this healing place with us, my friend. (((((KIM)))))

Love love and more love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
So happy you've seemed to have captured the sentiment of The River completely! :sunflower: :kiss: ... :bana:

Now I feel energized!

Love to all,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
ejsanch23
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by ejsanch23 »

I'd love to go to the river sounds nice
ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

Someone show me how to get to the river
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Edward,
There are examples of meditations some of us have had under the Akashic Construct and in the Inspiring Poetry section, under the thread Aleah and Noah's song. I go into meditation and it's a place there I see in my minds eye. If your not practiced at meditating, try and go to a quiet place allowing yourself time to relax deeply and practice visualizing simple things at first. My first successful meditation experiences began following the directions on George's Akashic Construct CD several years ago. It was very hard for me to relax and turn off the brain chatter, easier if someone walked me through the steps, like in the CD. Even now if I'm unable to relax and quiet my brain, I'll have problems connecting to spirit. It's not that they don't want to connect with me. It's that I'm not in the right state of mind to allow it to happen.

You don't have to go the river to feel a spiritual presence and it's not the same for everyone. However it works for each person is totally alright, because the path we take is our own. Visualizing comes easy to me, so I've described how it appears to me, as it might help others. For some people it's more of a sensation, or emotional experience.

Visualizing The River is one way we support each other.

When my heart first ignited the desire to learn more about God and what that meant for me, it felt like someone lit a fire under me! I needed to learn as much as I could as fast as I could. Like I had so much to learn to catch up. It was very frustrating that it seemed to take so long... Finally it sunk in, "The destination is important, but truly the journey along the way is the thing that needs to be examined and savored." We all have many, many things that we individually need to learn about ourselves and our special connection to God. That takes time, and is time well spent.

Connecting to spirit through meditation is practice, practice, practice.

Love to all,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Kim :happy
I found your post very insightful and well said.

Practice, practice, practice it is for all of us.

I am wanting, even needing, to communicate with animals as they seem to arrive on my doorstep daily. It would be lovely to be able to better understand their needs....so while this type of communication is actually a part of us from way back and supposedly anyone can do it, I think I struggle while putting self esteem road blocks in my path. It is so easy to feel/hear that silly little "not good enough voice" in the ole head sort of polluting every thing. Why is it the negative comes so easy for many of us? :) But I am good enough! (lol Don't I sound full of myself. :roll: ) We all are enough! Believe me we do NOT have to be perfect in every way, able to meditate on the edge of a raging volcano to connect with Spirit and to exercise spiritual abilities. We simple need to be available and as Kim so wisely said. ...
practice practice practice.
:mrgreen:

So ole lazybones here is making a pack with herself...saying, " I am good enough, smart enough, kind enough gentle enough... (well you see what I mean) I am enough... simply as I am, warts and all, to be able to learn and grow spiritually in this particular aspect that is close to my heart.

May I learn to love every day. :kiss:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
You, my dear are more than good enough and, "You are so much more than you allow yourself to be!"

This reminds me of another meditation in this section. "We are all Enough!"

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((KIM)))))))))
Thank you for the encouragement, support and most of all friendship which is priceless as we move through the phases of life and perhaps even eternity together. ...all of us. :sunflower: :bana: :cheers: George would say, "You are worth your weight in feathers." :lol:
Love to all,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Happy New Year Morning! :roll
It's our first day of the new year anyway! Woke to Nova's Good Morning song playing in my head! :sunflower: There was a pack of coyotes in the woods last night helping us to ring in the new year, kind of cool. Although their enthusiasm was beyond compare, I must admit they were a bit pitchy!
Sandy wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:31 amGeorge would say, "You are worth your weight in feathers."
That's the sweetest phrase of endearment I've heard in a long time. :loves

My New Years wish for all is to internalize to our core that, "We are ENOUGH!!!"

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

"We are enough" sounds great to me. :sunflower:

Thinking of your coyotes 8) ... over here we awakening to a " disruptive gang of Sulphur Crested Cockatoos. (Cheeky devils they are...but I adore them.)

Love you, Kim. :kiss:
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
love you too sis! "Good morn..." ahh, here we go again.

:kiss:
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good evening, KIm...(Vincent Price :shock: ;) )

You wouldn't believe what that gang of cockatoos did this morning... They bit and pulled out the black strip around both the wind shield and rear window. They chewed the back one in two pieces.. I squeezed them back into place with a screw driver..but.... I haven't shown George and probably won't. I'm trying not to feed them but conditions are weird this year and I worry about their food supply. Then too if you look into their cheeky little eyes you cannot resist. They don't mean to be bad they just get bored.

hmmm I don't sound very convincing do I? sigh...

Don't know why but that old folk song "Home on the Range" is playing in my mind. I haven't heard that one since the musical program in Elementary school. (Our music teacher was big on folk songs...don't get me started or you will be hearing songs such as " Down in the Valley" and the "Erie Canal". :lol: )

hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
"La,la,la,la! I won't get Sandy's songs stuck in my head! I won't get Sandy's song in my head.."

This morning in meditation, yup, went to The River. While still walking the dark path through the woods to get there, I saw some shimmering blue images between the trees. Thought, "Oh, some people are already in the river." Seeing this, it was like my spirit left the path, flying down to the water. Everything was dark, except for the glow of the river filled with individual bluish glowing lights, they were about the size of people. All the lights were walking downstream, slowly, silently. Wondering where they were all going, I hurried ahead to see. Hovering several feet above the water was Michael reading from a book. I was about to listen when the meditation ended. I had never had a meditation like this before. I knew the lights were spirits of the dead, but they had no faces or form.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Kim,
Any meditation with Michael is such joy! :happy

Thank you...when you share we all participate in a strange but beautiful kind of way.
:loves
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I agree, had no expectations with that meditation . Seeing Michael immediately makes me feel safe and loved. Experienced a few coincidental happenings related to that meditation through out the day, am waiting to see how things play out before sharing.

My hop is that everyone is feeling safe and loved right now.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Kim wrote:
My hope is that everyone is feeling safe and loved right now.
...feeling safe, loved and sleepy. here, Kim ;) :D Thank you! :sunflower:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

:loves

ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

hi guys,
id love to visit the river. but right now I have to work on my art book
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Edward,
I am thinking that as you work on your art book that you are connected to us as well...river or no river...silently peacefully we are gently and lovingly connected. The river is a place to meet in astral but we are still connected in many ways as we go about our days... I am so grateful for that.

I would enjoy hearing more about your book when you have the chance. :sunflower:

xxSandy