coincidences and meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

coincidences and meditation

Post by Seeker13 »

February 28, 2019- evening
Today I felt antsy, restless, questioning my spiritual connection. I've experienced several random coincidences in the past couple of weeks, leaving me to wonder what the purpose of it all is, what my purpose in all this is? Went into meditation, even though I felt resistant, probably wouldn't make much of a connection, but tried anyway. Thinking of all the coincidences I'd been experiencing lately, asked if I could have some kind of sign, confirm things for me, or maybe point me in a direction. All I remember from the meditation is I thought of a friend of mine from college. Could not for the life of me remember his last name. Was surprised he popped into my head since we'd not had any contact since he left before finishing our last year. Said out loud, “That was weird.”

March 1, 2019- morning
This morning Aleah knocked. Upon opening the door I knew something was wrong. I asked, “Did you fall?!!” She explained that she did have a bad fall. Suddenly I remembered my friends last name blurting it out.

At almost midnight last night she was giving her dog a bath. He jumped out of the tub to get away. She'd been standing in the tub with him so he wouldn't be scared. She quickly stepped out to catch him, immediately her feet went up into the air and she fell hard on the side of the tub, toilet, sink and floor. Her only thought was to not fall on her dog, or hit her head. She suddenly remembered the story of my college friend whose sister had fallen in the tub and died. She was pretty banged up, had gotten the wind knocked out of her, determined nothing was broken.

The coincidence about this story is I thought of my friend in meditation at about the same time Aleah had fallen in the bathroom in her apartment. This was the same person who left college early, because his sister had fallen in the shower, hit her head and died.

Meditation March 2, 2019- morning
I'm EXTREMELY grateful Aleah's guides and guardians were there to protect her. I certainly believe this was the sign I'd asked for! However, felt more unsettled than ever about not being able to understand these coincidences enough to help people. Voiced this as my intention.

Felt midwayer's symbol very strong without much preparation. Felt Nebadonia's symbol as she appeared before me. So beautiful, absolute loving kindness projecting from her. Immediately we appeared in an expansive library. It was open to the ceiling in the middle of the room, with many, many levels lining the walls, glass ceiling. There were several other people involved in their own business. We rose up from the floor going up to the highest level to a small space, like a small dome in the roof. I was surprised at this, expecting she was going to direct me to a book. I explained frustration that my recognizable feelings of dread seemed to be replaced with coincidences lately that I'm unable to figure out, or know what I'm supposed to do with them.

Nebadonia looked very deeply into my eyes. Stating simply, “If there is something at the center of everything you truly desire,...you must remove that barrier of fear that separates you from it.”

I contemplated this for a minute, realizing(again) I alone was keeping myself from receiving what I was asking for, replied, “Ok, I'm ready.” Immediately seeing and feeling like a two inch thick pane of glass was sliding open. Stepping out from behind, like opening and walking through a door, I suddenly felt as if I were a part of everything! Everything felt fluid, slow warm loving thoughts and movements, realization of completeness. All the individual symbols I receive from guides, guardians and family signaled at once, each still had their epicenter but seemed to touch, all of them merging together.

Then the guides and teachers who had come and gone over the years appeared as a group before me. I thanked them sincerely for their gifts of insight and patience with me.

I went to The River of Love, began healing, this time when placing my hands (they had a golden halo around them) on people's backs, it looked like they melted in a few inches. Realized this was the difference of removing that barrier, ability to make a deeper connection.
I was so completely happy!!! Still in the river, I bent touching foreheads with individual friends and family, a golden ball of light floated from my head to theirs, complete understanding passing between us. Each time we touched foreheads a golden bubble outlined our bodies. When approaching my sister this golden light of love and understanding passed between us. I could see her family fanning out behind her, like she was the point of a triangle. The ball of light ignited in her, then lighting one in each of those behind her, continuing the process to those behind them and so on(more personal messages followed).

Raising up, seeing a higher view of the river, this vision of balls of light passing between people meandered on for miles as they continued to ignite.
It was a feeling of love and completeness. The kind of meditation you don't want to end, prolonged as long as I dared trying to remember all the components, but was worried the essence of the message would be lost.

Nebadonia's message, “If there is something at the center of everything you truly desire,...you must remove that barrier of fear that separates you from it.”

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: coincidences and meditation

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Kim for the beautiful scenes and inspiration. I see Spirit was with you before your asking for a sign in the midst of your discouragement and even then you were given more. I think this has something to say for Gods love for its creation.

Cheers friend.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

(((((((KIM)))))))
Thank you for this shared message...
Nebadonia's message, “If there is something at the center of everything you truly desire,...you must remove that barrier of fear that separates you from it.”
:happy

Thank you too for allowing us to "look over your shoulder" as we re experienced your meditation in the telling....

So glad to hear that Aleah is bruised but okay after her own shower incident.

Love you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
:kiss:

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.