A surprising connection in meditation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A surprising connection in meditation

Post by Seeker13 »

Last week I was feeling frustrated with myself, for a while now I'd been too preoccupied with life to make a very strong connection with spirit in meditation. I meditate almost every day, sometimes twice. That morning setting my intention maybe a tad bit forcefully, I stated, "I want to make a connection darn it!" Surprisingly my Grandmother came in very quickly. My tone softened explaining, "Please show me a way I can help A, C, C & J with their anxiety."

Being very appreciative for her appearance, I was stymied that the first sensation I experienced was recalling an awful smell in room 102. I managed a small motel until last year, after my son took over there was a very bad odor in that room. I was wondering, "Why in the world did my mind wander to that?!" Right at that moment my phone rang interrupting the meditation.

My daughter, Aleah, sent a text explaining last night there was a terrible smell in room 102! She is the housekeeper for the motel, also one of the people I asked for help with anxiety. She'd gotten a call the night before, 102 wreaked! On top of that a guest found the toilet was ... full! Aleah has severe anxiety, worried all night and was freaking out all morning having ridiculous thoughts.

Her text that morning was to tell me how proud she was of herself! She was 'in the closet' anxious, but made herself go to work anyway!!! This was so HUGE! Not only had she faced the situation, but spirit used the experience to connect us. It reinforced, there's nothing I can really do to help anyone else with their anxiety. Being supportive and nonjudgmental is the way to be helpful. It is up to them to face down each anxiety producing incident.

Aleah and I agreed spirit probably set up the ordeal, giving her a chance to overcome it. By the way, she is very conscientious about her work, no way she would leave a dirty toilet. My daughter-in-law said previously someone was in the room to look at it and most likely used the bathroom without telling them.

After sharing this with my niece it opened up a conversation making another significant connection for her, but that is a whole other long story.

Happy meditating,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A surprising connection in meditation

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Kim,
I can still say that as we have another half hour before noon...and a beautiful day it is full of March winds that have all but blown out the humidity of the past week. With the washing machine humming along in the back ground and after a week end of modem troubles I am happily looking over the board posts, sipping a weak coffee and enjoying every word of your very productive story. The Midwayers and angels are busy as G and I too have had some wonderful "life tweaks" this week end... George's equaling a blessed reconnection and much needed help in regards to one of the celestial message lists.

Got interrupted so afternoon now.

But I must say I am moved and amazed at your room 102 experience involving your grandmother, Aleah and a strengthening of Divine communication for all concerned. Your experience also is a reminder to me that we are always connected...even if the signal feels weak. Push on and let er all hang out. ;) The celestials don't need us to damper our real and true feelings. Acknowledge the feelings, explore them, release them and enjoy the feeling of being a little less clogged. So with that thought in mind I'm going to get to the bottom of my sour disposition lately... ;)

Thanks Kim..hope you're looking forward to a great week ahead. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning All!
Sandy we both know there's a reason even for our sour dispositions, although not easy to slog through. I do sympathize with the high humidity. It makes me ornery all by itself without any help from life. I'm finally feeling healthy and probably a little too excited! Winter is coming to an end. We still have plenty of snow, but there's light at the end of the tunnel. Of course for me that means I can finally jump in and start working on my gardens. Instead of lamenting for all that was lost, I'm making a list of bulbs and plant roots I can order! Rethinking, restructuring configurations and placement. Pretty sure my Grandma will be right there with me in that endeavor. For me gardening is a form of meditation.

Have two weeks off for Spring Break so I'll be up to my elbows in dirt, not planting, but everything else, AND creating a natural playscape for Clementine! When we lived here before there was no Clementine, so ideas are popping out all over the place(imagine little springy ideas shooting out my ears and me running around trying to catch them)! We moved back so late in the year, aside form cleaning up debris around the yard everything outside has had to wait.

Well, it's off to work. Sandy I have no doubt you'll quickly 'get to the bottom our your sour disposition lately', it's not in your nature to remain that way. :lol:

Love, :kiss:
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning again , Kim,

It's another beautiful, if not gray cloud filled day here. There's a slight hint of rain in the air but as you well know that makes the day all the better for this human duck.
You wrote:
For me gardening is a form of meditation.
Me too...at least under normal circumstances. This summer between the heat and humidity and the mosquitoes there has been little hope to calm my mind and meditate while puttering around with my gardens and shrubs. There was usually only one thing on my mind, get out of there before I got eaten alive!!! :lol: This has been the worst year for "mozzies" since I've been here and they have been active all day long rather then mostly mornings and evenings. :shock:

I always loved this time of year in the states... pouring over seed and plant catalogs, planning and scheming this years summer gardens. Definitely, a little bit of heaven at the end of a snowy winter. :sunflower:

I may get outside this afternoon if the rain holds off something similar to a morning glory vine . It has deep purple flowers and is lovely, accept unchecked it would take over the world in the space of a year. :lol: It's quite old though. I believe our landlord's mom planted it when she lived here to cover the steel fence that separates our property from the one next door,-. The mother vine is as thick as a small tree trunk and travels down a narrow channel impossible to reach. So we just trim "her arms" every once in awhile. :D

Let me know what you decide on. Still hoping for summer photos when all is established and in it's glory.

Thanks for the encouragement. I think collectively there has been a bunch of heat related negativity the past few months so maybe all of us will feel better as Autumn sets in.

Have fun at work with those little darlings...
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Had another fun connection in meditation this morning. Started thinking about our trip to Sedona, felt the strong connection with spirit and energy while we visited, wondered if I could handle the intense energy flow if we moved there. When I came out I thought, "Okay? Don't know where that came from." Hadn't talked or even thought about Sedona in awhile, definitely had not considered moving there. Walked out into the kitchen Dave was working on a short story. He didn't think the city he'd chosen months ago worked for the story. While I meditated he was involved in research and finally decided to base it in a little town we'd stayed in when we visited Sedona. We laughed.

Old Man Winter isn't finished with us yet! Got about five more inches of snow. Believe it or not we've had a couple of thunderstorms quickly melting the snow, then the temperature dropped! The gorgeous sunny days have been very deceiving. Has been hovering around 19 degrees for the past four days, with high winds. Oh, well! I can still look at seed catalogs. I've decided this time I'm going to take before and after photos.

We had a lot of heat and humidity last summer also and an abundance of pesky mosquitoes, nothing I'm sure like what you experienced, but much more than what we're used to. Thankfully we're surrounded by water! Human duck/fish!

Hope your heat and humidity continue to cool off. Would love to see the morning glory! Sounds like the vinca vine at sunrise. Every spring I'd say, "Say hello to my little friend!" A very sharp pair of loppers. Last fall my son used them on a the juniper bushes planted along the walkway. He trimmed them up like giant bonsai trees. I was ecstatic! Wanted to do that every time I saw those bushes!

Have a great day!
Love,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Having experienced some anxiety now and again I am grateful for your wisdom and will try to be more supportive and non judgemental realizing other people get just as anxious at times
Ty Kim gnight !
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Happy Rain and Sandy,
I was happy to see your response to this thread.
happyrain wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:34 am Having experienced some anxiety now and again I am grateful for your wisdom and will try to be more supportive and non judgemental realizing other people get just as anxious at times Ty Kim gnight !

It was a reminder for me as well. It seems my life is intertwined(for far too long lately) with so many close to me caught in a vortex of strife and chaos. While it is exhausting, I try to keep reminding myself that these trials are lessons. It's obvious, since my trials keep revisiting, that I've not learned my lessons completely, but it is becoming much easier for me to adjust my attitude toward empathy more and more often. The letting go of judgement, taking personal responsibility for my words and actions may seem like it's for the benefit of others, but honestly is a gift to myself. My ability to empathize with others helps me extend understanding inward too.

More and more often I recognize that everything we as individuals do, not just what I do, but all of us, stems from fear. Heres to the erasing of fear and anxiety from our lives.

Love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere Here here! :loves Thank you again.
Such lovely insight, that having the ability to express genuine empathy provides a peace for ourselves and provides an understanding that expands our consciousness allowing us to live closer to God. A life of Truth... ? I have noticed in trying to heal my wounds I at times am able to share my clarity with others... Like a gift that keeps on giving... A way to self awareness... Gosh, thanks again Kim... I feel a sympathy and possibly a love for this wild Journey we call Life.
I may not always have it down the way I'd like but your sharing this today has really helped me... Forgiveness is key...
In Loving Service and Gratitude

Kind Regards
:kiss:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
Good to see you lady!
You wrote:
The letting go of judgement, taking personal responsibility for my words and actions may seem like it's for the benefit of others, but honestly is a gift to myself. My ability to empathize with others helps me extend understanding inward too.
Thank you for that. I hadn't thought about it in that way before but it rings true and makes perfect sense.
Heres to the erasing of fear and anxiety from our lives.
Amen to that! :D may it be so! :happy

Love,
Sandy