Yay! On to Step 2

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
SerafinaDllRose
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Yay! On to Step 2

Post by SerafinaDllRose »

I'm so excited that I had to come back to this message board to make it official that progress is finally being made ;-)

Background: I ordered the CD ... I don't know ... sometime between 2006 and 2008. I stumbled upon this message board as a result of doing a search on 11:11 --- I was seeing this "message" so frequently that it was bothering me. Thank the Lord it is a good sign and not a brain malfunction - HA!

Plenty of times I'd start out listening to Step 1 --- only made it 3 or 4 days before I'd be off to doing something else. Step 1 is pretty powerful all by itself so I'm eager to be in tomorrow and Step 2. George's voice is so soothing -- there's nobody else I've found I can listen to and actually drift deeper like a falling feather or leaf. Over the years I'd sporadically check out stuff on YouTube or other places but everyone else's voice sounded like screeching and after a couple minutes --- nope, that's not going to work!

Too, I feel like I wasn't ready ... I fractured my right elbow before Christmas and THAT certainly slowed me down. It may have been the starting point of this commitment feel now to raise my vibration. I certainly have seen a lot more 11:11 lately.

I bought George's book "The Search for 11:11" -- just beginning to read ... may have questions about his writings or the akashic construct experience and plan to read some of the posts from the past.

Thank you, George, for the gift of the Akashic Construct ;-)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Yay! On to Step 2

Post by Sandy »

Hello Serafina,
Welcome back! You know, in a funny way you have been an answer to a prayer... a question of sorts that I asked this morning to any celestial in my "vicinity. I am sitting here staring at the Akashic Construct CD behind my keyboard, the one I too got years ago and I'm thinking ," maybe I should/will do the second exercise to help calm my spirit in these troubling times. Like you, I too found George's voice beyond compare. (Now when I say that I feel a little like I am being a little of a "salesperson" since I married the guy and hear his voice all day long. ;) I am a bit immuned to it now, perhaps, but he does lead a person gracefully through meditations with that beautiful voice. :D I smile thinking back at all the people who had been suffering from insomnia, who in one or two listenings were able to fall into deep and restful sleep...granted, it was right in the middle of the second exercise though, which they found a bit disconcerting. Generally they soon found that before long, even without the help of the cd, they could rest throughout the night. :sunflower:

Anyway, I am so excited that you are posting and doing the exercises/meditations again. I think you will love the third one too...as this is where things can really take off.
Still... do not rush take your time with number 2 okay? Allow the sense of relaxation and peace to come to you until you feel a nudge to move forward. If you questions please post them okay because your questions will also speak for others out there too.

so I think I will close for now and do Exercise 2 of the Akashic Construct. Thank you Serefina. (that is such a lovely name!) :D
love,
Sandy

George's computer is in the shop today. Hopefully he will get it back before the close of the day. :finger: He will pop on here soon to say hello. :hithere
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

GOOD luck, Serafina !

There is always an ideal time to start the AC.

Looks like you found it.

God bless . . .
George.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome back Serafina!
Just decided this week I'm going to order the CD again. This will be the third or fourth one. I keep lending it out and don't see it again.

I meditate almost daily, but have not been connecting very well for a long time. Being in alpha helps keep me centered, but it just feels like something is off or missing. Think I need a reboot! Sandy maybe it's because of 'these trying times' I'm going back to the CD too.

Happy meditating everyone!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I hear you "Kimmie". :) Is there such a thing as "high beta?" LOL That would be me on some days...totally bouncing of the room my mind is, with all that's going on. Welles posted a "thingy" yesterday that's had me thinking...that last paragraph of it for sure. So trying to go with the flow and send some love out into it.... (It's only been 24 hours and I've balked more times then I have fingers to count, but not giving up. ) So here's to meditating and the Akashic Construct that is like music to this "savage beast." :albino: :cheers:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.