New to the forum... hello!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Alena
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

New to the forum... hello!

Post by Alena »

Hello everyone :hithere,
I'm new here so I'd like to shortly introduce myself.
I've been seeing 10:10, 11:11, 14:14, 19:19, etc. for a little over a year, the last few days I also hardly miss any mirror prompts 12:21 and 21:12.
A few months ago I met my guardian angel during a family constellation session, after what I became interested in angels. Later I started to use automatic writing from what I learnt I have a gift of healing that I was told to unfold through chakra opening meditations and opening my heart to love.
All those happenings brought me to learn about lightworking and also this board.
The other day I ordered Akashic Construct CD so I hope to join you as an AC student soon. :D
P.S. I just had to smile when I saw that my time of joining this board is 12:34.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: New to the forum... hello!

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Alena

:sunflower:
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Alena,

Welcome, and yup you are progressing very well.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Alena! :hithere
...and a big welcome to the message board from me too! :D George posted the cd off to you on the 10th so hopefully it will reach you within a week to 10 days. If you have any questions about the cd please feel free to post them here or in private messages, okay?
It is great to meet you, Alena. It sounds like you have much to share with all of us! :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Alena
New Friend

Post by Alena »

Thank you all. Sandy, I'll PM you when the CD arrives. Sometimes it takes longer from outside the EU because of the customs office. Hopefully it'll be here soon. :finger:
Alena
New Friend

My first experience with constructing "The Construct"

Post by Alena »

Ok, so I went through the constructing the construct vizualization twice already.

I somewhat had a little trouble to visualize colour white when doing that rainbow :colors: thing in the beginning. When in the workroom I tried to make it nice and cozy, so far it's okay I'd say.
When I was waiting for the patient to arrive I saw quite thick white eyebrows, not that much of other features though, but when the elevator stopped at my floor level I couldn't see anyone. It seemed like I'm alone in the room and, no matter if there's someone to be healed or if it's just me in there, I decided to start opening my heart :loves so I concentrated on my heart chakra, soon the room became completely filled with green loving light, it even soaked into the walls that stayed painted green. Physically I felt lots of heat in my solar plexus area.

For the second time I intended to meet a celestial and again could see white eyebrows, probably white hair and big bright green eyes, not quite sure if I wasn't affected by reading a Kyle Gray's book during the day though :lol:, but like for the first time saw no one in the room afterwards. That time I felt like working on my root chakra, visualized mother Earth lovingly taking me into her arms and stuff. At one point I stripped all my clothes off that could've been caused by the fact I felt incredibly hot under me blanket. When thinking about it now I kind of hope I'm not the first one completely naked in the AC. WHIST

Today when thinking about my first experience I looked at the clock exactly at 12:34; I should obviously keep going step by step. :roll
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Alena,
... and a hearty good Monday morning to you! :sunny:
I about choked on my coffee I was laughing so hard as you shared your experience... I just love your sense of humour! To be honest, I cannot say I ever heard anybody say they stripped into their birthday suite :lol: but by all means why not... would be the most comfortable and many ancient spiritual traditions have allowed for this. Besides, the Akashic construct is a safe place... where only those you allow can come into this special space you have created between realms. The good guys come and go as they please but they are there to aid and protect you and it is my understanding that even if you cannot see them yet... they are there. I love the bushy eyebrows and green eyes fella... will be interesting as you develop contact with him to learn more. Green is my favourite colour, so your beautiful healing green walls would be just the ticket for my AC as well. ;) Still things arrive as they will... It is awesome to see experience expand and grow as we sit quietly and allow.

Well you made my morning... and with that 12:34 progress prompt you are well on your way! :bana:
(((((Huge Hugs)))))
Sandy
P.S. I was just remembering my first experiences and that of our friend Wingzie in the AC. Seems neither one of us could see a celestial for over a month or so... eventually we did perceive them but immediately had patients showing up every time which was good. She was a Reikki healer and worked as a healer both in the physical and in the AC. which was cool. I, on the other hand, was as green a beginner as they come, but oh boy was my wide eyed wonder gene activated when I started practicing the Akashic construct! I loved being able to help people and had some awesome experiences... some I wish I had documented now as the memories are all faded now. I remember later on struggling a bit with wanting to fashion the experience as to what I wanted ...the people and methods etc... If one isn't careful it is easy to fashion the celestial help right out of the session but I think, looking back on those times now it was all part of learning and growing. I have a very long way to go and so I look with wonder again as I read of your awesome experience, and the way you and the Celestials fashion the Akashic library/workshop to suite who you are. :sunflower: We are so blessed to be able to work with celestials and learn from them in so many ways. I wouldn't trade it for anything... or to go back to the way I once looked at the world and the universe. Okay enough jibber jabbering out of me. Have a great day up there! :hithere
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
adox777
New Friend

Post by adox777 »

Hello
I got my CD in August and am a regular user.
I was using the Eckhart Tolle techniques for clearing your mind of cluttered thoughts and found it useful in the construct when going deep into alpha.
I am getting success, I think, because I notice more and more energy around me.
I did not see the 11:11's as others have, my point of contact was the street lights going out whenever I walked near them or the ringing in my ears.
But I always believed we all have guardian angels watching over us so this was a no-brainer for me.
About 3 sundays ago we were arriving home from church, my wife and son and I. there is a street light situated on our front lawn and I have noticed this light never goes out, but this time it did! we all noticed it and we put it down to being a sign from God, but I knew better.
A few days ago, I was sitting outside enjoying the evening air when my focus turned to the light again.
I said to myself, I wonder if I thought about it that I could turn off that light again? And sure enough, the light goes out! WOW!
I'm noticing other things happening around me and I put this down to the work of the construct!
we just got back from a weekend trip and I used the Celestial Being for help in planning our journey and ensuring all went well.
The vacation went off without a hitch!
I'm looking forward to the next event and going even more deeply into that alpha!
Thank you, my Celestial friends!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Adox777,
It's nice to meet you and to hear you too are working with the Akashic Construct cd. It sounds like all is working very well for you and I suspect we will be treated to some more wonderful experiences from you as time goes by. I hope so anyway, as they inspire and encourage me and others who are looking to progress their spiritual selves and lighten the world's burdens (just a little at least) in the process.
Welcome to the board, Adox! :hithere
love,
Sandy
:lol: I didn't see the 1111 prompt either when I first arrived here... (I was looking for information on Midwayers when I found this site on Google.) But to this day I do not think I have been treated to a streetlight going on or off. Of course that could be my own fault as I don't get out and walk at night and we haven't a street light close to the house.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Adox777,

Welcome and congratulations.
You can create a lot of interaction with the 1,111 by getting involved with healings.
That's how it went for me.

God bless...
George.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Alena I'm a little late to the game, but say, "Welcome to the boards!"

Adox777, I believe celestials will use what ever tool they need to get our attention. It's awesome you've had the light experience! Welcome to the boards!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Vu Nguyen
New Friend

Post by Vu Nguyen »

Ah, it really brings a smile on my face hearing about other people's experiences :), especially when they just commenced their practices and what it's like. It helps to give me context and a sense of 'knowing' as I go about my own journey of learning and discovery.
I, on the other hand, was as green a beginner as they come, but oh boy was my wide eyed wonder gene activated when I started practicing the Akashic construct! I loved being able to help people and had some awesome experiences... some I wish I had documented now as the memories are all faded now.
Sandy, I'm much the same as you were, "as green a beginner as they come"...and as I progress on this "Akashic journey", I was wondering if it's prudent for us to document our experiences; do you document your experiences nowadays in some way?

With gratitude,
~Vu
"Manners Maketh Man"
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Welcome Vu,

Why don't you join us at Sunday around 7-8 PM central?

Feel free to post any of your experiences, I would love to read them.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Vu you wrote;
Sandy, I'm much the same as you were, "as green a beginner as they come"...and as I progress on this "Akashic journey", I was wondering if it's prudent for us to document our experiences; do you document your experiences nowadays in some way?
Yes, I write them down immediately in my journal now. There is always something to write about even if it would put others to sleep ;) Writing about the emotions and such that come up during a session are helpful in working through my own issues and finding a way to let them go. I have found this process more difficult these days as I am digging in my heels and refusing to let go of some things. While on one hand a part of me feel a little guilty... on the other I also know that when I am ready to let go then it will be possible. I think it is important to be truthful to ourselves in the way we feel. Besides, I am a work in progress and it may take as long as Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel to do this work but I know in the end it will be done. ;) :finger: . I am a great supporter of journaling. It is good for what ails you.

...also when we pray and work for healing for others it helps us to heal as well.

xxSandy
Vu Nguyen
New Friend

Post by Vu Nguyen »

G'day Eric,

Thank you for the welcome! Thanks to Sandy's response in another thread, I will surely be joining the group meditation this coming week.

I'll try to be there on the designated time, otherwise 'no time' seems to be plausible option too. Hope to 'connect' with you and others alike. :hithere

G'day Sandy,

Thank you for replying to my question. :D I'm already gratitude journalling everyday so what's another journal to write in, or perhaps I'll just tack it onto the same journal. And you're right, progress is all we can realistically strive for, and that everyone is on their own personal journey, and as long as we are making some sort of progress on that personal journey, that's all that really matters. Also thanks for sharing those beautiful words of wisdom towards end; I really appreciate receiving those words today.

Take the greatest care, and hope to 'connect' with you and others on one of the upcoming group meditation sessions.

With gratitude,
~Vu
"Manners Maketh Man"
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

See you Sunday Brother!!

PS, Is your signature inspiration from the movie Kingsman?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Vu Nguyen
New Friend

Post by Vu Nguyen »

See you then, Brother!

And you're right on; one of my favourite movies of all time. :)

With gratitude,
~Vu
"Manners Maketh Man"