Akashic Construct C D

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Akashic Construct C D

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Suzanne,

I was excited to read about your progress in the Akashic Construct. Since I began my journey here I've reimaged my original construct considerably. Been having a hard time concentrating and connecting for months, last night decided to go back to the original practice and had a great meditation! It was just like coming back to the boards. It felt like old friends with open arms. I'm still smiling.

Welcome! :hithere

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi Kim! your post reminded me to "come home" to the board. Life is so busy... and lo and behold, I just found my missing CD of the Akashic Construct. Now I will be able to concentrate on this once more. I know George says on the recording that I will be able to recall every thing he has said... but there is nothing quite like hearing it in the human ear!!

Peace,

Jean

:mrgreen:
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Krystalshard wrote: Life is so busy... and lo and behold, I just found my missing CD of the Akashic Construct. :

Hi, Jean
That just goes to show everything happens when it's suppose to!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Bobboo
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Bobboo »

Im new to this school..just got the material a week ago..the borderline of life before the ac and after is brilliantly defined..ive had a few encounters with voices and healing in my life..did the course in miracles three years ago..visions began and 1111 and double nubers seemed to be on my phone every time i flicked it on...urantia book arrived in my hands after asking the question. What am i?. Where am i? How the book came is a wild story...then byron belitsos posted an intrrview with george... I felt compelled to investigate...here i am....woof..my search for truth started 35 years ago when i walked into an na meeting..never expected this...more to come...thank you gearge and crew for this ticket to ride the lovevtrain and be of service to the brother and sisterhood of man and celestials..always yours..bobboo
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear booboo,

Welcome. This is a fun site, with lots of info, but its really the start of a journey for most.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Bobboo!!!
Thank you for sharing, in a nutshell, your fabulous Journey... and isn't it exciting to think what next? What will arrive today on our doorstep... :bana: Welcome to the board! I suspect you've had your "Lovetrain ticket pass" , well, in hand for many years now! And I look forward to learning from you. So please share. :D

hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Welcome, Bobboo!

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

It will be my pleasure..im so happy to hear from you..this is connection i dreamed of so many years ago...i had a teacher named Rondell. Robert rondell gibson...he never said but he was of the sufi teaching...He was a healer..if my daughter had an asthma attach i call ..hed say im working on it and it would end immediately..i wondered how the heck did he do that.....now i know..he died and i was heart broken. Six years later i had a horrible neck injury ..it got so painfull i had to move my head with my hand..i was in bed one night and i hear a voice..it says this is your healing..it sounded like his voice..ever night for a week or so id go into this kind of siezure..every bone in my body cracked even the tiny bones in my ears..after the week i had no pain. My chiropractor gave up on me..i went to him and said adjust my neck..in four years he was never able to get it to crack..he did it and it sounded like a drum roll. I had many insites after that..i reallized it was an injury from my forcep birth that he fixed..we are not what alone here the spirit world is as close as our breath is...todays email was thrilling....the eye of the storm..i did side two of tape 1 today and am energized. Ill start the second tape next week..love you so..bobboo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Bobboo!
I'm glad to see your return and share more of your amazing life with us...
I too enjoyed today's message and it has great meaning as I contemplate life and my reaction to it as it swirls around me. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25056
Loved this at the end...
..."surrender your fears and know that the I AM IS and always shall be your anchor in the Eye of the Storm."
:happy

I feel for you when you speak of that time of great neck pain. I cannot imagine the agony, but my dear George could understand your severe neck pain as his neck was broken and he suffered the affects of that for years afterwards finally getting relief when he called out in complete frustration to Christ Michael for resolution one way or another... :) Have you found that it makes you more sensitive to the hurts of others?.. more understanding and empathetic?
When I began using and practicing the Akashic construct I was thrilled to know that we all can be used as the hands and feet of the Divine for the healing of others. I still get tingles within when I contemplate the reality of this. For me there has been nothing so joy filled as to extend myself for such a purpose... healing regardless of spiritual method used. :sunflower:

Thank you for your reminder of the spirit world that is as close as our breath... It makes me so happy to remember this and to open my senses to these wondrous Divine energies that are with us, within and without...
Have a wonderful day Bobboo.
You are loved! :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi beloved crew.. A healing request just came in...i felt as though my hands were hit by lightning...what a priviledge to serve in this army...im awed...one love...bobboo hi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear Bobboo,
You just made my afternoon! (I'm a little late getting here today. ;) ) My heart is full as I contemplate your brilliant little post that says so much... a oneness shared between all of us... the ability to be the hands and feet in the Divine in healing and work that progresses not only ourselves but the entire planet. We are truly blessed and I thank you from the bottom of my soggy little heart for this wonderful reminder once again. :happy Have a fabulous week end my friend! :sunny:
love,
Sandy
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Todays message was a beautiful thing...this has been a good week for doing the work..i was talking to a friend in the street and this thought came to mind...we are on a world a billion years in the making...custom designed for us. This life time is spent on this world with everything we need to find a purpose and advance our soul condition...its for us...the whole thing is a gift...created for us..gods love is a big love..he gave us everything there is and minds to expierience it with and memory to store this amazing journey. Greatful.......bobboo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Bobboo . The sun came out from dark clouds as I read your words. You and the "Big Guy/Gal" make a good team! ;) :mrgreen: :sunflower:
Have a great week end!
:sunny:
xxSandy
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

How is paula? Responding to our love intension?
I went to my library and saw her laying down with light radiating from her body..i said .... you look like christ..next thing you know it was over and i was sitting on the edge of my bed..my hands where still tingling....i tryed to get back in the library but i heard or felt a voice say thats enough...this is pretty exciting..truly what we give we get...and it works both ways..if we give anger fear and hate we give it directly to ourselves...there lays the source of most sickness and disease on this third stone from the sun..love you like the moon loves the sea...endlessly...god bless us ..everyone..bobboo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bobboo,
We haven't heard yet, but I am thinking, how can she be anything but improved in some way, and at some level physical, emotional, mental, spiritual after the loving energy you shared with her. :happy I am tingling just reading about it and I thank you for sharing not only your experience but your time, giving of yourself to the Divine in healing for Paula and our betterment...as we are all connected...right?
love you like the moon loves the sea...endlessly...god bless us ..everyone..bobboo
Priceless! :sunflower:
Blessings and Love right back at you! :D
Sandy
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

hi beloved friends Last day or two have been quiet here..the moon was insanely beautiful...can i send photos?..i met a stranger today...radiant guy..painting a house...it was a beautiful hob he did and i told him..he painted the statue of mary...said his daughter was retarded..i sighed he said no no...shes full of love...21 years old..he was a fire burning bright....he said this world is made for us by god...i looke at the statue and thought Nebadonia...i see thought adjuster walking around instead of people....wow how life can change in the wink of an eye....theres been many gifts along this road...but being found by you all is amazing grace....thank you jesus....nebadonia ...michael...and every one of the guides who volunteered to watch this one...bless one and all.....one love...bobboo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Bobboo,
The past two nights have found me down by the lake looking up at that beautiful moon. It has been very peaceful listening to the frogs and looking at the twinkling lights of the houses across the way feeling the energies all around me. I feel very blessed to be a part of such a beautiful night and I join you in your thank you to the celestials whose Love surrounds, sustains, encourages and teaches all of us.

Today I got to meet for the first time a baby Raven, proud offspring of a "couple" who frequent our yard and bird bath. Life is good! :bana:
:loves
Sandy
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi Sandy....it sounds devine by the lake..water and moonlight are a couple in their own right...im nuts about birds too..rudolf stiener said they are the symbol of the mind of man...i love that..i have a bird bath in my little garden too.in this extreme heat its a regular stop for thirsty bees...i had the priviledge of learning bee keeping with my bestist friend Amanda....she lives in oregon where i was before i came here..i grow plants birds like...amaranth and sunflowers....id love to send you some pictures...im so happy to be part of this blessed family....love you...bobbo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bobboo,
You know it is funny we used to not have many birds at all in our yard, but putting out the water changed everything. I fed the sparrows and doves seed for awhile too and then all at once, the cockatoos discovered it and then the Corellas appeared with their huge flocks so I had to quit that. Try explaining to a member of the parrot family why you cannot feed them anymore... :shock: They take out the bad news on your house! bless em... I still give them a baby cookie when they stop in though and don't get me started on the Magpies, Currawongs, Pee wees, Plovers, Butcher birds...and the list goes on. I love them all! I think people around here think I am a bit of a nutter as petra would say. I don't mind... I am learning so much about these guys creating a rapport with them, and it all began with our dear Welles and a book he recommended soon after he came here a few years ago. :) (long story)

I would love to see some photos of your garden... mine is a little sad at the moment...still needs planting... maybe next week :finger: I am thinking of planting flowers along the fence where we tried to grow veggies in between the lavender. so I will consider flowering plants that are great for bees. (I planted lavender to attract bees to the passion fruit vines on the fence. but still there just weren't that many of them. We would love to keep bees some day, so now I know who to talk to for advice when the time comes. :mrgreen: A man down the street from us used to keep bees and had lovely honey but he is out of the business now and sold his many hives to another bee keeper. Our landlord is a wonderful man but he is set in his ways and sprays the bindies with poison every year. (They prickly weeds that come up in the yard and hurt like the dickens when you step on them barefooted) I don't like it, but what can one do?...it is his property and he is doing what he thinks is right for the other tenants. So I sign every petition coming down the pike in opposition to Roundup and its nasty companions. :) :lol:

Hey, we're glad you are part of our family too Bobboo! We are truly blessed! :happy
love,
Sandy
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

You seem to be in a flyway for lots of cool birds..
Im thrilled by how the natural world flows....man got off track...seeing the critters is a real buzz for me...family....they recognize peacefull minds...no threat.....ive had some good things with horses where i used to live in east hampton ny....when they would escape the padock the owner would come and get me to retrieve them....id just walk up to them backwards...no threat again...i love earth and all our evolutionary brothers and sisters....
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

i love earth and all our evolutionary brothers and sisters....
I do too... the past few years I have noticed a change in me as I feel empathy with little critters I used to not give much thought too.. insects and such. I try very hard not to harm them and have found that their attitude towards me is just as amicable. I didn't take my chances though, with the deadly Funnel web spider I found when raking leaves next to the flat a couple weeks ago. I "coaxed" him into a jar and took him to the forest to live at the back of the yard. (by now he has probably already made the long hike back to the house. :roll: :lol: )

It sounds like you are well on your way to being a ""horse whisperer" among other awesome things. Life is so good, eh? we are truly blessed when we are at peace and good friends with all life.
:sunflower:
xxSandy
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi sandy...i just got back from my library...i stayed fully conscious and super attebtive this time...i recognized the room ..it wasnt clear but i imagined it to be...i asked for a celestial and somone very tall apeared...i introduced my self and i asked their name and 22 came up in my mind..i listened and was very still...my mind had a few thoughts about my daughter and i heard the words be calm...so i was calm..im still feeling this in my nervous system...tingling..head to toe...im very happy and have been for the last few days..noticably so....im finding less and less resistence from within...serving has gotten really free and and instentaniously rewarding..this is heaven....as i look at this phone there s a white light surounding it...wow i was there. I worked with my friend amanda on a death of her patient last night...we prayed and i went into my work shop to send him off...she is a hospice worker....a devine woman who rescued me from homelessness and now we work together in her service...im at last a man of god and a caregive to all who are in my path...i have other things of a more munfane nature to shar but for now this is all ...love you.....in the embrace of Michael.......bobboo... :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Bobboo,
I cannot imagine you ever having a mundane moment... :D It is such a joy to read your experiences and how gently and easily you convey such trust, joy and inspiration in "things" unseen. As you simplify what is truly important in life, and then describe it to the rest of us, I feel it in my bones...my own little heart.... much as when I listen to Kwame taking us on a stroll through a moment in his life. It is a beautiful thing to have such a gift and I am very grateful that you share these enlightened moments with us...
Thank you Bobboo!:happy
love,
Sandy
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi Sandy.....its such a gift to have you with me on this adventure....the energy i feel since i bagan is like a tsunami.....and sleep is deep and sound..that is a first in life.....with out drugs...so i went to a little farm and saw some wonderful creatures ...pigs goats chickens sheep...i was so aware of how we need them....our partners in survival in the mayerial world...there s an artist named joseph beuys.. He did a piece on film of him walking around with a dead rabbit....it was called ..explaining art to a dead hare....afterward a interviewer comented how lovingly he held the hare....he said i love these animals that die so we may live...brilliant man...any how it was a beautiful day here it cooled off and rained.....yay......love you and all my new friends at 1111......the angels just hit a note...lolol...i do play to them all the time.....how do i send pix to you? Bye for now....
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi Sandy how are you? Im ok..last time i did the #2 cd i had a strange expirience...i was goint to work on my room mates who are both pretty sick...one with the effects of a stroke...thats doug and john who has a terrible rash on his hands and arms and head...but when i got to alpha i felt as though i was being wprked on....neck and shoulders...anyway i tried again today and after i started counting i blacked out....ill try again later....love you always.....bobboo