Akashic Construct C D

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
suzanne
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Akashic Construct C D

Post by suzanne »

I just want George to know I received the Akashic Construct C D in the mail.
Thankyou.
Will let you know how it progresses. Suzanne.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Akashic Construct C D

Post by Sandy »

Hi and welcome Suzanne,
That's good! I'll let George know and I suspect he will pop on here and say hello in a little while.
Please do let us know how you go. :D
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

There you are, young lady,

Good luck with the AC.

Hugs...
George.
suzanne
New Friend

Post by suzanne »

Hi George, I have finished my first week of the relaxation excercise. I do find it very relaxing but have a hard time visualizing the first rose bush let alone the second. They are never the same bushes they change each time.
Should I just go ahead and start with Exercise #2 or keep trying to visualize the rose bushes till I get it right ?
If I go ahead with #2 do I still listen to #1 first then lead into #2 ? :sorry: so many questions. I have always had a problem trying to visualize just about anything. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou, Bless you. suzanne.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Suzanne,

Yes, go ahead and one AND two now. Stilling the mind is the most important part.

With visualization, don't force it. Just let it happen or not.

Hugs...
George.
suzanne
New Friend

Post by suzanne »

Thankyou, I will let you know how it unfolds.
Blessing, suzanne.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I had the same problem at first with visualization, Suzanne. Hang in there. :) ( I loved doing the second exercise. It really relaxes you so much at times you fall gently asleep. But it was all good.)
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Suzanne,

If I know when I'm going to request a lesson (even if it is during the next day),
I prayerfully ask for a Teacher to turn up at that time.

With the AC think friendship, not process.

Anyone above the status of a human is a friend.
Anyone (and anything) below celestial status is unwelcome.

Cheers...
George.
suzanne
New Friend

Post by suzanne »

Thank you Sandy. Thank you George any suggestions are helpful. I have found that I keep falling asleep when I start on the second set. I never even thought of asking for instructions before starting the lessons. Does it matter as to what time of day I play the tape ? Whay kind of lessons or instructions do I ask for?
Sorry so many questions. I don't even know if I have any guide.
Thank you both again, love to you both, suzanne.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Suzanne,
Did George send you a copy of the instructions for the Akashic Construct? He thought he sent it, but if not please let us know and he will get it off to you, okay?
Does it matter as to what time of day I play the tape ?
The time of day that is best for each of us may differ. For me, late mornings are better as I tend to fall asleep too as I get very relaxed in the second part. I have fallen asleep before and found myself suddenly startled to wakefulness when George comes back in the third part, the Akashic Construct. :lol:
However, don't fret too much about this, as many of us fell asleep at first. George often told us that the Akashic Construct goes first to where it is needed, sometimes correcting faulty sleep patterns, tiredness etc... Usually this passes but perhaps try doing the second exercise at different times in the day if possible just to see if it helps. Truly though, even as you sleep you are progressing. Your subconscious mind is taking it all in, I suspect, fostering a nurturing and healing platform within from which to build.
I don't even know if I have any guide.
I didn't know the name of my Teacher when I began the AC. For some reason I always sort of froze in meditation...like I was going to get it wrong or something. (did the same with calendar dates too :roll: ) But one day when I least expected it, I met my Celestial Teacher in my Akashic library/workroom. In all honesty, I felt his presence and that of others long before I ever saw them. I had much help in healing patients and yet at that time I couldn't see the help or those in reality directing the healing activities...so sometimes these wonderful celestial beings are with us and we may not realize it with some of our senses. No worries go with the flow...time usually helps us to slowly find our own way.
What kind of lessons or instructions do I ask for?
No worries. You let them put it together. Let them decide what you need.

Please do continue to share your questions and experiences here, Suzanne. It is very helpful for others who may be wondering about the very same thing.
love,
Sandy
suzanne
New Friend

Post by suzanne »

Thankyou Sandy everything you have said is most helpful. I have now tried the tape 2 days in a trow after meditation
it is better and I am wide awake. Yes there is a paper in the tape container with instructions, I presume you mean that one ? Your suggestions are most helpful, thankyou. Will let you know how everything goes.
love sue.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sue,
Yes that's the one. I know that the writing on the instructions is teeny tiny, though. Sadly to get it all in and keep the cost down it needed to be so. But if you see that you do have problems reading it George will gladly pass them onto you over the internet so you can enlarge to whatever size is comfortable.

Have a great week end!
love,
Sandy
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi Suzanne,
Thanks for the great questions. Welcome and I hope to hear more from you.

Peace,

Jean

:happy
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
suzanne
New Friend

Post by suzanne »

Sorry it has been awhile since I last wrote. First the printing is fine on the instructions.
I had to stop for a few days as I had company and I could not listen to the tapes but I just accepted it as one of those things. I started listening again last Thurs. and I am still doing it in the morning when I get up. This morning I just did the second session. I found that I concentrated more with just it and my mind did not wander off. I hope that is alright.
Still having no luck visualizing the things that George suggests, I am sure it will get better the longer I do it.
Some times I think I have a mental block.!!!!
thanks for all the encouragement, love suzanne.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Suzanne,

Whenever you have difficulties seeing what you think you MUST see,
It's best to imagine that you imagine that you imagine that you are seeing it.

Such a "I could not care less" attitude improves visualization.

In some instances it "cures" self-sabotage. :)

Hugs...
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi George,
I was always just a little unclear about "Imagine that you imagine that you imagine." Could you elaborate a little more on that concept?
Hugs,
Me

Hey Suzanne,
I think I would discontinue the first exercise and concentrate on the second exercise. That is the one that seems to have the most affect on our ability to relax and not only get into a deep alpha state but know in the future when we are there, in alpha, as well as sustain it while we are working in our Akashic libraries. So don't worry about anything.. .not how well you are doing...whether you are doing it right etc... Just relax into the exercise and know that you are making progress that will lead you toward what you desire. Let the idea that you may have blocks slip away as they will be exposed as time goes on as you are ready and able to see and confront them. (Not that I am saying you have any blocks. ;) )

I had a wee bit of trouble with visualization in the beginning. When I was a newbie here, someone suggested a simple visualization exercise with, of all things, colored construction paper. (helpful too in visualizing the chakra energy centers in our body) It begins with laying out various colored construction paper sheets. Pick one sheet and concentrate on the color. Put the sheet down. Close your eyes and try to visualize the color in your mind. Then move onto other colors, repeating the exercise. I found that the more I practised, the quicker it was that I could visualize the color in my mind. And this seems to be the way it was with everything...my akashic library etc. It got to the point that I could not only see my special place in nature but I could smell it, and feel the sand beneath my feet, the textures and sounds were as real as if I was walking in a material forest.

I never considered my self very creative so I was a bit vexed when thinking about all at once seeing my Akashic library. I sort of felt I would freeze and not see a thing (LOL see a created block in me) But I did get around this. I cheated! I looked through architecture and landscape books and picked out aspects that appealed to me. I then proceeded to draw diagrams of how my Akashic library would look, where I would put various items, work table for patients etc. (of course to know what I would need I had a listen to the cd before actually doing it. :mrgreen: :oops: AH ha!!!The truth comes out!!! :lol: (George, you may wish to look away :mrgreen: ) anyway it took away all the self made and totally not necessary worry and I entered my library with confidence. The funny thing is despite my planning, things flowed in their own way once I got there. I had decided a head of time I wanted to have a patient, a friend of mine named Becky who was suffering with MS. I tried and tried to envisage her on the workroom elevator and to my great shock, the lady who arrived was not Becky. I was a little floored as I wasn't planning on this and didn't have a clue what this patient needed. But in my confusion, a thought. ""Maybe if I lay her down on a table, in true physician style, something will come to me. Only thing was, I forgot all about a table for patients :roll: (Don't forget this was my first experience. ;) ) I sort of panicked but then over by my desk I saw a fold up cot. I hadn't asked for it but there it was plain as the nose on your face. See what I mean when I say, what we need is there for us. Trust and go with the flow...anyway to make a long story short, I waved my hand over here in sort of Reiki fashion without the Reiki as I hadn't even heard of it at that time, and voila! I gave her a lollipop and sent her on her way.)
So anyway... no worries. this is not designed to give us more worries. On the contrary, it is a learning tool for us as well as for those who come to see us. We get back every bit as much as we give. Truly a beautiful experience. :D

Anyway, enough out of me.
Love,
Sandy
suzanne
New Friend

Post by suzanne »

Oh Sandy, you are truly a gem, I hope George realizes that. I love your response. I like the idea of the construction paper. The bottom line is just go with the flow and let it happen. I decided yesterday to drop Tape #1 and just listen to #2. So when I go to #3 do I still do #2 first ? Now another question, before going to #3 would it be best to be able to visualize the scene in nature more so than I am doing now ? Which is pretty poor visualization, almost non existent.
I will try to do what George has suggested.
love suzanne.
suzanne
New Friend

Post by suzanne »

Hi Jean, thanks for the encouragement, sorry I never answered you right away.
suzanne.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Suzanne.)))))))
Hey, Thank you for your kind encouragement... I make tons of mistakes so I am probably more a piece of coal but that of course is a diamond in the rough eh? so some day... ;) :P
I spoke with George as I wasn't real sure how to answer your last questions. He thinks you are doing great and your visualization will come to you as it does most of us given the practice, patience and time. Because you find yourself in your place in nature in the third one too, you can move onto it whenever you wish after the week of number 2 practice. You may want to do 2 and 3 together for a week or so, but be prepared as it will take a substantially longer batch of time as number 2 is a little over 17 minutes and 3 is about 30.
Also, I would get so relaxed after 2 that the few minutes in between the 2 tracks would pass quickly and then all at once there was George's voice like he was using a bull horn with 3. LOL well, it seemed like that when you are very deeply relaxed. Anyway, have fun with it and keep in mind that there is no hurry for progress. It comes to us as we are ready to receive it. An example of this was in my early days when I desperately wanted to see a celestial. I would ask and wait and wait not a one would come up on my elevator. :? So, since I didn't have a patient (which I always had when I asked) I would tidy up a bit. It was a good time to get better attuned at visualization as I examined my workshop and made any changes. Some times I would use the alone time there to pray. It became my home away from home and I looked forward to visits in my own special place. But then one day when I was ready and quite unexpectedly, out of the elevator bounded my Teacher. Talk about a joy!!! I am getting goose bumps just thinking about it! It was worth the wait. :sunflower:

So no worries...look forward to your time in your AC as if you were a little child going on an outing with your family...which you are. There is no failing... (This comes from the Midwayer Doc, Doctor Mendoza. ;) )

Have a great week end, Suzanne!
love,
Sandy
suzanne
New Friend

Post by suzanne »

Sandy, yes you are the best, thanks for the encouragement. I am having a problem. I am listening to #3 and it seems to be going well. The thing is that when I get up in the morning like 5 or 5:30am I first try to meditate and try to go into the stillness if I can shut the mind off. Then I do the AC #3 and now I am thinking can I just do the Akashic Construct and when I go into my room should I use that to just try to go into the stillness ? Does this make any sense at all ?
THanks, love sue :?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Suzanne,
I am listening to #3 and it seems to be going well. The thing is that when I get up in the morning like 5 or 5:30am I first try to meditate and try to go into the stillness if I can shut the mind off. Then I do the AC #3 and now I am thinking can I just do the Akashic Construct and when I go into my room should I use that to just try to go into the stillness ? Does this make any sense at all ?
Yes it does make sense. Our spiritual paths and where we go are determined in a large part by our own actions and decisions. So perhaps there are no real right or wrong answers just suggestions but keep in mind they come from my own experience and your experiences may follow a vastly different path. I think that yes you can do the AC everyday but I would recommend perhaps using the quiet thirty minutes of time George gives you every other day to use in connecting peacefully with the Divine Creator in stillness. This can easily be done to suit if you are to the point where you can do the cd in your head without the use of a mechanical playing device. I sort of made it my own in this manner, stream lining it to meet my individual needs. I often, too, alternated days of stillness with days I used the cd as often as naught. I enjoyed working in healing so every other day I worked in the AC in healing efforts and every other day was often devoted to peaceful quiet stillness that is so beneficial in creating a peaceful place from which all spiritual work is derived. I found that journaling progressed the inspirational and informative conversations with my celestial brothers and sisters, helping me to feel balanced and ending any confusion as to the direction of my meditations.
Our Akashic workshops are lovely peaceful places created specifically for our needs and they can be used in a variety of ways... to work on design and upcoming projects, to get advice and solve problems, to feel a connection to human and divine energies of our beloved human and celestial friends etc.. The common denominator in all these activities is that we are in a safe peaceful place and our busy minds are resting and open to the help, advice and inspiration. So the Akashic workshop, in a way is simply a tool that helps us reach progressive spiritual potentials in a huge variety of ways. The bottom line is Love pervades our hearts, Love fuels our spiritual activities. God is our vital partner in all we do to progress our souls and share with others this all important unconditional Love. God is Love. He/She is with us regardless of whether we do simple and wonderful stillness, the Akashic Construct, or any other innumerable method to advance our perception of the First Source of all there is. Somehow, some way, it all balances out in eternity to a beautiful, light filled you!
Love,
Sandy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Suzanne,

It has paid me a hundred times over to politely ask for contact -- anyone -- each time -- and consequently
I've met up with almost 40 new Friends since 1972.
:bana:
Just saying.
hugs...
George.
:happy
suzanne
New Friend

Post by suzanne »

Dear Sandy, everything you have said is so true. It all works out. The bottom line is Love with out it there is nothing.
Spirit guides us we just need to listen. Tape #3 is certainly helping. Thank you.
love suzanne

Dear George, thank you, yes I would never dream of not being polite. I have not requested any thing of any celestial through the Construct or to help healing. Will try when I am more sure of myself.
Will let you know how it goes.
Thank you both for your continuing support.
love suzanne. :finger:
suzanne
New Friend

Post by suzanne »

Dear Sandy and George, Just wanted to let you bith know that I am using mainly the information on the third tape to
go into stillness.It was really neat yesterday as I was having a problem with my mind wandering so I made myself go to the stairs, that helps a lot [the stairs] then i followed your instructions George [ you have such a nice way of giving instructions] and i was in my room nothing really happened but the process brought me down so my thoughts were
stilled, also I sort of looked around at the room. Will have to work on that room. :)
Thanks for your encouragement, will send another instalment hopefully soon.
love sue.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Suzanne,
I enjoy hearing your updates. :D I too spent/spend a fair bit of time looking around my Akashic room. I observe items and hold them and feel the coolness of the stone floor etc... So in no time at all it becomes easy to slip into this special place rather quickly and experience it in amazing clarity and detail with our "spiritual senses." I will remember what you said about the stairs and use them when my own mind tends to wander. thank you!
Love to you on this beautiful Australian Wednesday :hithere
Sandy