Akashic Construct C D

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Akashic Construct C D

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bobboo,
I must have missed you previous post. I faintly remember it now but must have been called away before I could answer it... Sorry about that. It is always fun to read what you share and your experiences in the Akashic Construct.

you wrote:
last time i did the #2 cd i had a strange expirience...i was goint to work on my room mates who are both pretty sick...one with the effects of a stroke...thats doug and john who has a terrible rash on his hands and arms and head...but when i got to alpha i felt as though i was being wprked on....neck and shoulders...anyway i tried again today and after i started counting i blacked out....ill try again later..
That has happened to me before too... something similar anyway. Sometimes we need little adjustments and help for our own health problems And then too in some cases we are not meant to do anything Lord knows we try though...doesn't seem right not to give it our best effort. For instance, there are times a person must find the healing within themselves perhaps change something within that keeps calling the problem... For instance, a self esteem or worthiness problem can sometimes upset our healing efforts. It is amazing the things we humans can harbour and cover up inside...keeping it even from ourselves.

I remember when Wingzie our dear friend was very ill, she longed to go in her AC to heal others but she was literally locked out... Her door wouldn't open. It isn't that they didn't want to communicate and be with her... no, there were important things, time sensitive things for her to understand and learn before she passed. Bless her and she did! The last year she was flying with her Thought Adjuster (her God within) and she told me she was healed...not physically but inside where it counts the most . Anyway it seems I have gone off I on another tangent. :oops: :)

Continue to go with the flow as you have been in the Akashic Construct... all is well. And do, too, keep sharing with the rest of your 11:11 family.
We love you too, awesome Bobboo!
((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Bobboo
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Bobboo »

No problem.... im always thrilled to see you in my email....things happened today...i sold a painting..first in 10 years...out of the blue..or where ever our gifts come from...and a sponcer for my work...materials web site maintenence and writing the blurbs that go with each piece...this is more than i ever ecpected...and more than i could do alone.....and new oppertunities to serve....is it Christmas or am i imagining this...or both....love you and all you do...i breath you words...eternal love be yours.....bobboo
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Yes the self worth thing came up big time after this...and your response conected it for me....and its an ongoing task to build a solid core of faith. Not faith as in belief..but as a substNce that flows through me....its always there but fear and doubt block it from my senses....how arogant to doubt what god created....a human frailty here within this earthman....huggs and more huggs...xoxoxo...bobboo..
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

This earth woman struggles too at times with self worthiness or esteem issues. We are learning, though, and each at our own pace. So I do not stress about it. With the learning comes an ingrained understanding which will help us throughout eternity as we reach a hand to a "fellow traveler." For me, that is one of the beautiful things about the journey... we are all in it together... And together takes on an entirely vibrant meaning when we consider that we share the journey with countless living organisms.... that so enrich our lives with wonder and beauty.
....things happened today...i sold a painting..first in 10 years...out of the blue..or where ever our gifts come from...and a sponcer for my work...materials web site maintenence and writing the blurbs that go with each piece...this is more than i ever ecpected...and more than i could do alone.....and new oppertunities to serve....is it Christmas or am i imagining this...or both
Congratulations, Bobboo!!! That is wonderful news! :bana: :bana: :bana: I would love to see some of your work when you get your websites up and running. Inlikeflint on the board is also a talented artist. I would dearly love for both of you to see your art careers flourish! :happy

Enjoy each moment..they are gifts in the making.
Sending love from my little kitchen table in Australia... :love
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi Sandy....its beddyby time here...i had a great day today...i saw a request fro prayers for a young man who had a stroke and when my eyes saw it my body began to tingle....so i laid on my bed and heard Geoges voice without the cd...i relaxed counted a bit and was in my nature scene...the mans name was bobby..so i could see him in my garden...not clear like a photo but a figure for sure..i introduced myself and said im going to help you and thenvthete were other figures between us..i said they are our friends and they will healvyou...the worked on his head...it was time to leave so i bid them farewell...and thanked Jesus for coming...i always invite him and the Holyspirit...our mom.....i was on my way up to standard consviousness...it ended by me flying up through geaoges rainbow...i started to laugh.....and then i was sitting up...yes love one another....todays 1111 email was beautiful....huggs for you sandy and our family .......one love....bobboo
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi Sandy I have a healing request for a man named Scott Faragher...back injury...vannuys california..usa..thanks. Im not sure if this is how healing requests are made. Ill work on it...prayers are asked for....love you ....hugs ...one love...bobboo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Bobboo,

I am so pleased that you posted your message for Scott twice as I wound up moving the last one to the Prayers for healing Forum under the new topic, "Prayers For Scott". http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25207 This extra post gave me a back up in case I lost the post I was tying to move. All in all it went well and gave me valuable practice on moving posts which we almost never have to do.
I am deleting the look alike post in this forum so there is no confusion and we know where to go for information on Scott's behalf.

Now about your latest experience in your Akashic Construct! AWESOME!!!!! I love the part at the end where you are flown up through the rainbow! :bana: sounds almost as much fun, if not more, then floating down through it.
Hey, have a great week end, my friend and thank you for the healing work you do. It is very much needed and is contributing mightily to the lightening of our world! :sunny:
Love,
Sandy

PS I changed my mind about deleting the same post here for now... may wait a few days. :hithere
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi dear ones...Im posting a prayer t
Request for friends that asked me to pray for them....Laurie Polin..65 years old.in brooklyn ny...throat cancer and in chemo and radiation..next is Eileen Rodihan 68 years old in florida...has had hip replacements and is having major pain and is back in the hospital.
Next thing is about my last visit to the alpha state..i was in bed thinking and praying to Michael and Nebadonia and i was suddenly falling through the rainbow...so i was very happy and the colors were like snow on black..when i landed and looked around i started to think about my brother my wife and my doughter and then they were there and also like sparkling snow..and i realized they were not how i saw them in my expirience...they hurt me and i didnt like it one bit and carried the taste of disapointment around with me for years...but seeing them as thought adjusters and life students i had the feeling they didnt know what they did...they were on their path and how i saw it was from my path...now i truely love them..love you all too. And a deep gratitude for your presents in my expirience...im no longer married...xoxo.
Bobboo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Bobboo, :hithere
I will send those dear ones you mention in your post to George for the healing list and will pray for them and their well being, physical health and recovery as they battle to regain their health and mobility.

Your alpha vision is truly remarkable! Bless you for sharing it with us...as there is such a vital and priceless lesson there for us. All these hurts we harbour... all the misdeeds we attribute to those around us...well, from their side I suspect we would see a totally different understanding of the situation. I pray I learn to see with my heart and soul and allow these things that trouble me be as "mist dispersed by the sun." (LOL been reading poetry this morning... LOL a poet I am not but it does give me inner "wings" from time to time. ;) :)

I say a prayer for you too as you enter this unmarried status of your life. You are wonderful you whether married or unmarried...nothing can change that and who you are inside. :kiss:
Have a wonderful week end my friend.
Love,
Sandy
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi all....its so nice to see how we are all having a common expirience and how the path is none the less individual..we have aptitudes and personalities that span the globe...no two are alike...its our focus on love and service that brings us to Georges door..the daily boost of messages sets the tone for my day....my art reflects the things i see on my way and within the ac...im able to maintain awareness far longer than i did in my first efforts...this a a friendship of unlimited possabilities...my devotion and love is enhanced but the results that play out everyday in this expirience of a soul on earth or urantia if you prefer...third stone from the sun...all my love...hugs and more hugs for us all...one love. ..bobboo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bobboo,
What a beautiful post... a message in itself. Thank you for your words which adds a warmth to my day. Bless you. :happy

I took the liberty of removing your last sentence exposing your email address. Spammers could pick right up on that and inundate you with much unwanted email.
But I have taken note of it and will check and see if any changes are needed on the board's information.

Thanks for all you do for brightening all our days.
with love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I've updated your email details on the board, Bobboo. You should be good to go. :hithere
xxSandy
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi Sandy....how are you? It got cold here...these old bones are not used to it...the woman i asked healing for was found cancer free in her lates examination. Thank you all for you consideration and compassion..which seems unlimited to me..my expiriences are evolving and everyday opens new vistas...i had several days in a row where a level of joy and peace were all around me like a robe of light....the artwork is coming along with new images.....some are what the library visitors appear like in my meditation...wish you could see them...ive been forwarding my daily messages to my fellow seeker Amanda and she just loves them...as i do..till next time then i bid you fare well...very well...xoxo..one love .. Bobboo.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

the woman i asked healing for was found cancer free in her lates examination. :cheers:
That is soooooo good! Thank you God! :bana:

It is chilly here today too, Bobboo. I dug my ugg boots back out of the closet and am wearing them again today. (Thought I was done with them for awhile) We are getting warmer as in just a couple weeks or so we move into summer... my least favourite of all the seasons. (yes I am an odd bird ;) ) But there is much to appreciate about summer I suppose as each season lends its own gifts of enchantment. With the weather getting colder in the NH, I fear for the homeless. Must be daunting looking at severe cold coming and wondering how you will live through it. Please pray for those who are so desperately in need wherever they find themselves in the world. ((((Hugs))))

You have a wonderful week end! I send love to you and Amanda.
:loves
Sandy
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi Sandy...how are you doing there on the other side of our sphere....its wild how we can talk over all this way...ive just finished a trip to the library...i was very attentive and super aware...i saw the work shop and had a better grasp on the barometer to adjust alpha state..i saw the elevator in a hazy sort of way...i asked to see my guide ..an energy was felt but no words that i can remember..than a news report of syria came to mind...i saw it days before..it was disturbing...i had a realization i should be more carfull about what i feed my mind...so much violence its hard to avoid seeing it..in reality these events are what they are but not all there is...so much kindness and love is being shared by so many of us everyday....so i decided to paint while in the library...and George came on..no two trips to the library are the same...
I made a painting of syria the other day..so i was describing it to my friend doug on our way home from his doctors appointment....the driver said i know those bombs i was describing to doug....he was an escaped refugee named mohamed pool... A lovely kind heart who came here and brought his wonderful personality to this place...i was almost in tears...before we left for the appointment i said to doug....i cant wait to meet my first refugee... So it happened and it made me so very happy to welcome him to safe refuge... One more step toward ending the seperation of humanity...so thanksgiving will have a special meaning this year as we welcome these lovely people to our land the way the red man welcomed the settlers all those years ago..i may have to wait till we land on our next sphere to see you face to face but we shall surely meet one day...all my admiration and love to you you and all our presious coworkers in this devine endeveur at 1111.....one love....bobboo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Bobboo,
I just love reading your posts. Like Kwame, you have such a wonderfully descriptive way of writing that allows me to sense on a deeper level what you are saying. I guess what I am trying to say is your posts are sort of ...soul felt. You "tickle" our soul. ;) :D

I sometimes struggle with that ole barometer in my library. Sometimes I just ignore it and sense when I am at the right level spiritually without glancing its way.
:lol:
so i decided to paint while in the library
Did you get it finished? I noticed that almost always I complete what I am to do there just before George comes back to lead us out.
I think it is cool that you met your first refugee and I bet you made his day with your enthusiasm.
With that thought I was just pondering that we are all refugees of some sort at some time in our lives...running from something or struggling to overcome past troubles and traumas. You've reminded me to be kind today to the people I cross paths with and strangely enough, myself too.

As I contemplate the things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving you will certainly be among them, Boboo, Lightworker extraordinaire! :cheers:
Love and ((((((HUGS))))) from Australia,
:loves
Sandy
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi everyone.....merry christmas...to all of us on 1111 and all of humanity as well...thank you michael for choosing earth as your bestowal of love and cosmic information so vital to spiritual evolution...here on earth we are nust getting your message now....let it be that we all here are the force of love that will evolve earth to its place of light and love..... Amen....one love....bobboo.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((Bobboo))))))
Merry christmas to you too! I share your gratitude to Michael for gifting himself to this planet so many years ago. Hmmm truly I suppose He gifted himself to his entire universe, eh? We were so fortunate though, to have his physical presence with us for a time. In my opinion it makes all the hardships worth it! we are blessed beyond words.

Love to you from your friends in Australia. :kiss:
Sandy
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Yes ...and this is a good time to be here in history...the law of the jungle has become transparent....michael and his folk are marching to a different drummer...time to them is forever...we are here. Short time to do all we can..and off to the big school in the sky...there is a cirtain consentrated evolution going on here in us...the crest of the new love wave...xoxo....sandy...love you and all our brothers and sisters...blessings....one love bobboo
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi all....im sick at the moment..feeling terrible fevered and achy...nausea and head ache...recently i wiped ojt on my bike and injured my right hand. The right hand has been broken 2 times before ...ive not been able to lift a cup since...i have it in a brace to stableize it...

My last few trips to my ac library didnt get to far...i lost consciousness before i walked up the rise...the last time i made it all the way the were energy forms visable ..i intrduced myself and one said i am jarus...then there was a silver form that said nothing..then my thinking started up and my intention was diluted..i didnt want to communicate this to you at first...i felt sad about it
...ill be sending the strongest love bolt possible to pierre in todays request...i know depression only too well..it takes spiritual intervention to deal with a wounded mind...
Before this phase of injury and sickness..i was progressing pretty good....i need you help....sos.. I love you all and can feel it in my heart when i wrote it just now..God bless us all...bobboo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Bobboo,
It is a joy to share this earth with you and something far greater...the Divine Love that resides in our hearts. I send you my tiny share of this eminence Love as best I can and hope that you feel the peace that It inevitably brings. For regardless of the circumstances, this Love is always ours for the asking...a free gift from the Infinite that endures forever. It is this same brilliant Love you reflect so effectively in your writings, and in your own healing work which is a precious loving example for the rest of us. Your simple expression of Love has the power to heal many lives and so you lift mine every time you post on this thread.
and so I hope with all my heart that you feel wonderful very soon and that the pain subsides in your right hand and is as good even better then it was before.
God bless you always you dear man, :kiss:
(((((Hugs)))))
Sandy

P.S. Do not dwell much on the trips to your library that did not go as you had hoped. We all have days like this at times...even George. Let go of any regrets and sadness and know that with every new moment you are able to enjoy the experiences and lessons inherent in spiritual progression. If you still feel a bit "iffy" may I suggest belting out a song of love and joy directed at the Divine. LOL I sing like a frog but I must admit it helps as nothing else can to help me let go of any insecurities that "seem to" make the hill too steep to climb. It is true that music can soothe the savage beast (and "ego" ;) ) and is mighty in lifting us into the "arms" of the Divine. ;)
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Wow Sandy you have a voice that comes through to me..i read the letters but i here you...so poetic and seductively gentle...i relaxed like my tension valve opened wide..we are truely friends of the highest human order...mountain climbers...next to each other on a rope that goes around the world.....
I saw Byron Belitsos one a new you tube video....he is the man that shares the good news in an open and public way...so honorable and a killer speaker...we email alot and im humbled that he takes time to befriend me...he lead me to you...an alchemist...love you...my healing friend. Theres alot to this..feeling wise...God bless us everyone......bobboo
Bobboo
Busy Bee

Post by Bobboo »

Hi Sandy...i did an ac effort...right after you mentioned George was hospitolized....i didnt use the tape just did the best i could from memory....so after an enjoyable arrival at my space after a nice shower ...i asked to see george.....so up he came on the elivator....at least it looked like him in my hazy vision of things...he came in and sat down...i massaged his hands and then went behind him and rubbed his head and shoulders....as i did this i felt hands on my shoulders...this lasted a while and felt very good....it came time to end the session....george went to the elevator and i jumped on with him.....next thing i knew we were flying over the ocean....i asked what kind of plane this was laughingly.....he said it was an astal plane...then i was back in the library...and coming back to the surface.....i saw a doctor for my wrist...he said the same thing my visitor said in the ac....old bones and old injuries are difficult to fix surgically. So ill be a one handed man for the duration of this earth journey....my love for you and all of us on this mission is like the love of the moon for the sea...you are all so far away but i feel the gravity pulling us together till later when we meet on the other side....xoxo....bobboo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bobboo,
I was moved to tears as I read your AC experience.Thank you for what you did for my George. I have something cool to tell you too. When I came in George had just come back from a physio session. He told me that the physical therapist told him that his hand was doing better today from yesterday! :D

You have such a way with sharing the love in your heart. It always makes me smile from ear to ear and feel like I received a letter from home. Perhaps I have.
We are all family we are all connected.

Have a wonderful day you bright light. :sunny:
Love,
Sandy