Some Thoughts After Sitting in the Dark

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Some Thoughts After Sitting in the Dark

Post by happyrain »

Sitting in the Dark with eyes open- An Entry into the Subconscious - and Maybe More

---
Last night Jessica and I went to bed early. Unable to fall asleep, Jessica got up to take a shower. She showered in the Dark. I sat up in bed and stared out into the darkness. Noticing my eyes were adjusting to the dark, I raised my hand in the air and stared at it. I started to feel the subtle energy around my arm and the weight of the quietness in our room. I looked around the edges of our furniture and noticed the shadows were indeed playing tricks with my eyes. I tried breathing slowly, inhaling deeply, imagining I was filling my body with life and drawing that energy into my stomach. With the exhale I imagined spreading the life energy around my insides reaching out to my arms. I started to think of energy, Chi- Healing, and things like communicating with Spirits. When I stare into the darkness my eyes tend to un-focus and darker spots in the room can grow in size or move. We left our closet door open and as I looked into the darkness through the door I immediately thought someone or something was standing there. I felt like they were trying to reach out. My initial response was anger. I knew though this wasn't the way to respond. With a change of perception I tried to be still and allow my imagination to continue on with whatever it was my subconscious (or whatever it was) might be trying to show me. Not to shortly afterwards though Jessica returned and told me she had been getting a lot of Spirit work done and having a very therapeutic experience. Even though we were in two separate rooms we were having a similar experience in the darkness. We were intrigued.
Laying there we continued to discuss these things and reflect. I asked why it was I responded in anger with the idea of a spirit being in our house. I believe the answer goes back to childhood. I had a couple instances as a child that I could not explain and left me feeling helpless. For example, one restless night a long time ago I felt breath against my ear as something whispered Eric into my ear. I was so scared and pulled the blankets over my head and couldn't fall asleep without my heart hurting or being afraid. I remember anytime I thought there was something in my parent’s house I'd yell out: "Whose there? I'm calling the cops!" And would take a bat or a kitchen knife and cautiously open each door. I did so because I felt something supernatural and was afraid to face it. After being a member here and reading some amazing experiences shared by other member’s regarding the paranormal I believe it is not too far- fetched to think these forces I felt as a child might be a sensitivity and receptiveness to spirits from a different reality, a different world.
We were blessed to have this experience last night and to think about things that pull us out from the routine of every-day living. I’d like to experience more with this world. The energy from last night was inspiring. I felt really connected with the idea of meditation and letting Spirit teach me- Not to be afraid of the dark and not to be afraid of Death. And to teach me not to judge an experience I cannot explain. I haven’t faced my inner fears and know there is a lot to learn if I just take the time to sit and listen. I believe this is something we can benefit from in attempts to reach out and communicate with celestials. To balance or lessen the inner turmoil and conquer our fears so we may open up to the opportunity in connecting with our teachers. From a personal opinion, because I am fearful of being alone when something supernatural happens, I know practicing something like being comfortable in the dark is going to help. I think people that are very familiar or comfortable with the identity they’ve defined themselves as in this Material world are scared to die. I believe the more we think we know, the greater our fear might be in interacting with things we don’t. Fear of the unknown. It is too easy to forget to meditate because of the routine of day to day living- of the reality that ask for our attention to make income and be involved with activities that keep us in a very alert state and so I wanted to create this thread as a way to remember some of these deeper desires- a place to ponder and share any experience hereafter.

---
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: Some Thoughts After Sitting in the Dark

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,

I am going to read and re read this post because the more I think about it, I wonder if I too harbor a little fear... for instance, I too have contemplated the dark...meditation so to speak much as you experienced and I too have observed the out of the ordinary...yet for some reason I cut it short and don't give it another thought as to why? Thank you for this post, for your insights and contemplations as they are helpful to all of us. Please do share more as it comes to you!
With Love,
Sandy
P.S. I find it fascinating that both you and Jessica had shared experience without meaning too. Isn't it wonderful to have someone in your life who understands all these things...I am so happy for you both! :bana:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Wow. Thank you Eric.
You brought up a lot of things I haven't thought of for a long long time.

Peace,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
happyrain
Family

Strange Phenomena, Related to 1111 ?

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Sandy. Jean. Thank you. I originally shared this in 1111 phenomena and might like to place it there again. I wasn't sure though because I said I'd share things here after creating this thread. I guess it doesn't matter. Here it is,

I had something happen to me the other day. It was pretty cool and I wonder if anyone has experienced similar. I believe that it is related to the 11:11 phenomena in that it serves as a wake up call. I work as a car salesman and it's the end of the month. We're busy busy here. Sometimes we make deals after store hours. When that happens, the process to finalize the customers purchase is pushed to the next day(Delivering the car). I had this happen recently with a very nice lady. She was to come at a certain time which happened to be later then the time I was scheduled to get off. As the time drew nearer I remember sitting at my friends desk talking to her about this lady. I was telling her I was exhausted and really hoped she'd come sooner. I even threw my hands in the air and said PLEASE come sooner ! As soon as I did this, my cell phone rang. I told my friend, this just might be my customer. Sure enough, it was- Her exact words: "Eric. Is there any way I can please come sooner before it gets to dark ?"
Oh man, what a relief. Haha. My friend and I looked at each other in disbelief. The reason it is so amusing is because of how instantaneous it was. It was too fast to be orchestrated by Man and too Perfect to be unrelated.
Very cool.

The feeling still lingers and leaves me wondering, awe inspired much like a significant time prompt.
Perhaps this is Similar after all.

Another recent experience has happened to a friend of mine. He collects and sells shoes such as Jordans and New Balance's etc. Well he told me of a dream where he imagined a certain color scheme for the Jordans that he was fond of. To our surprise, weeks later- The exact color scheme he described in his dream is now soon to be released and placed up for sell.

My friend is indeed a gifted individual. His latest occurence had me questioning his powers when it comes to Manifestation and after typing these examples out I am even more so interested in the magic behind manifestation in general.

Well the computer is crapping out. It's getting difficult to type or see what I am typing. I'm at work anyways, Got to go. Cheers.

=)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
As I finished reading your exciting post, I glanced at the clock and saw Bzutu's abbreviated impute. 1:22 :) I am convinced this is very similar to what you call the customary wake up call...even though you've already woken up. :lol: Tis is awesome as it seems you were able to break the confines of geography with your thoughts and need. It seems perhaps your TA and the customer's TA contributed mightily to something that worked best for both of you.
Thank you for sharing this experience and that of your friend. I am blessed today in the reading and know some where in your telling there is important information I can assimilate. :sunflower:

Love to you and your sweetheart on this new year's day!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

God incidence Ask and Receive whichever helps the understanding that we create this life with our thoughts and feelings and the Universe is happy to give it to you. So make sure and have Happy and Great thoughts. ;)
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.