I think the midwayers like to sing

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
murlin99
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I think the midwayers like to sing

Post by murlin99 »

Hello All,
Over the last few months I have become much more dedicated to the Akashic Construct. Instead of meditating "when I have time" I make time to meditate every day, sometimes multiple times per day. I recently had a healing experience that I will post about in the future, have not quite absorbed everything that happened yet.

Ever since I started this I have always had one question that I have wanted to ask when I start into the AC meditation. That question is, "Are you always here or does it take some circumstance to bring you here?" I am naturally an impatient person and would get frustrated that there was no answer. Recently I had a discussion with George, where he reiterated what the AC is actually for. I knew the answer but my impatience was getting the better of me. So I took a different angle based on the fact that I am actually there to help people and if my questions get answered thats a bonus. A couple weeks after I took that approach is when the healing experience happened. This post is about my trip into the AC last night....

The experience started off just like any other, the relaxation feels wonderful once you let it take its course and quit trying to steer it like I was. But I think I received the answer to my original question. After listening to tracks 1 and 2 hundreds of times I can deep meditate without the need for the audio tracks but I still use the guided audio into the AC. Last night we were at the point just before we enter the construct and the question popped into my head again... I was not thinking about it, it was the furthest thing from my mind, I was on a crusade to see if anyone else needed to be helped since the first healing experience was very enlightening.....

So the question pops into my head "Are you always here or does it take some circumstance to bring you here?" Right after that I started to hear the lyrics for "You've got a friend" by Carole King Specifically the chorus that goes

"Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there, yes I will
You've got a friend,"

The lyrics just started to trail into my head as if I was listening to it on the radio. Now I do like that song, but had not heard it in months, so was very surprised by this and I think it answered the question.

I seem to get a lot of messages through music.... If I had to make a choice between having television with every channel known to man available or any music that I wanted to listen to for the rest of my life, I would choose music without a doubt. I listen to a lot of different music, one morning I may listen to Country/Western music on the way to work and speed metal on the way home with some soft rock somewhere in the middle, every now and then I will throw in some Beethoven or Tchaikovsky and so on. With my love of almost all music the midwayers have a large library of music in my head to work with...

Wanted to share this to get out there that from my viewpoint messages can come in many forms, I think it just depends on who you are.

Peace and Happiness,
Bryan
jennyrasico
New Friend

Re: I think the midwayers like to sing

Post by jennyrasico »

That's funny, because I have had similar experiences w song excerpts popping into my head following a question :lol: , and my first reaction is to think its just me, but when it's accompanied by chills and a tearful euphoria, there's not much room for doubt!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bryan and Jenny,

I too get messages in song but to be honest never actually let it sink in that if I pay attention some of my questions posed might be answered in this way. I got a chuckle as your post reminded me of my akashic construct experience many years ago. I entered all peaceful, relaxed and without any "steering" for a change when suddenly and out of the blue I heard a voice say... " You can ask one question!" :shock: Don't you know I was so flabergasted I couldn't even remember my own name let alone think of a deep question to be answered. ( sigh :lol: )

But I am thrilled to read your post Bryan and to hear of your communicating successes and your healing. :sunflower: It is very encouraging to all o us traveling to our own place among the stars in the heavens.
Thank you! :D
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

:lol:

One question? How poor is that ! You can ask a hundred questions here !

Great going, Bryan.

:bigsmurf:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I find the same thing with music, Bryan. Like you, I love music so much and listen to such a great variety all the time that it only makes sense it would serve as a useful spiritual tool through which to both give and receive. Often times, I too will have something pop into my head, or perhaps be listening to something either familiar or new and a lyric I would normally not pay as much attention to seems to "stand out" in its relevance to a situation in my life or thoughts that have been in my mind.

I tend to agree with you that messages come in many different forms for many different people. We are so unique and individual, as are the spiritual paths we tread, and so it only makes sense to me that there would be just as many unique and individual ways for connection, contemplation, meditation, enlightenment, etc.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by KurtSchluter »

I also use music , particularly instrumental music as lyrics distract me. But when I really wish to experience joy I will pick up one of my guitars and play. This is when my soul sings! I have played for 40 years or so and only play solo spontaneous music. I should have been recording all these years but that is not the point. As a kid in navy boot camp it was harder to go without music than cigarettes. Sometimes I feel like it's someone else playing when something unusually good comes through my fingers onto my fretboard. I can't explain it well. It just feels like love.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Kurt,
You are right on...
Sometimes I feel like it's someone else playing when something unusually good comes through my fingers onto my fretboard. I can't explain it well. It just feels like love.

It IS love!

Singing,
Jean

:loves
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson