Interesting Meditation With Track2

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
murlin99
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Interesting Meditation With Track2

Post by murlin99 »

Hello All,
I have been on and fallen off of the AC train many times since I started coming here. I am now back on the path of AC studies and am still using the cd, focused on track 2 right now. I have had a couple experiences in the past, the big one being the one of the graceful bird, that is a thread that blew way up. I fell off the path hard not long after that. Problems that I have documented in other posts.

Besides my evening meditation I have an hour lunch break at work that I was generally just sitting in my car doing nothing so I decided to use that time for some meditation. I was doing that today when this experience happend. This is not earth shattering but every little thing that can help those of us that are studying the AC is good.

So I got comfortable put on my headphones and started the track. Everything went fine, I got to the 5000 count down and do remember that I got to 4670 before I lost track of the count. I was very relaxed and could hear everything George was saying, then I went from very relaxed to well Im not sure. It was like I was still aware of everything around me but at the same time felt like I was almost asleep but not quite. Then what seemed like a dream started to unfold. Nothing spectacular. I was in first person, I could see hands, shoes, a snippet of a white shirt and a snippet of blue jeans. I sort of felt that this was my body but at the same time felt that it was not. It did not last very long, and all I saw was the body I was in bend down to pick something up, not even sure what it was, but did notice that the shoes were white with black stripes. I think it was a piece of plastic that I was reaching down to grab but not exactly sure. I can still hear George at this point but it is in the background almost like down a tunnel and i am not really paying attention to what he is saying at all. (Sorry George)

After I bent down something startled me back to the here and now, I dont remember picking up whatever it was. I tuned back into track 2 around the part where you are at the end of describing your peaceful place in nature.

I wanted to let everyone know about this experience since it is the one I remember in most detail as far as exactly where I was in the track when it happened and almost exactly where I was when I returned to the here and now.

I ended my lunch happy and very relaxed and have been in the happy relaxed state ever since.

--Murlin
Kawajikoru
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Interesting Meditation With Track2

Post by Kawajikoru »

The contents are very helpful when it came to read.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Interesting Meditation With Track2

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kawajikoru,
Thank you for bringing this experience of or good friend, Bryan, to the fore as I missed this a couple years ago. :oops:
Better late then never and sometimes there is a very good reason for such delays as a lesson or thought is presented at just the right time for each individual's benefit. So with that in mind I am going to give this experience further contemplation.
Welcome to the board.
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.