Strange turning and twisting feeling!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Reza
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Strange turning and twisting feeling!

Post by Reza »

Hi everybody,

I am at the end of second week with AC Cd; I have a weird condition mostly during last minutes of the track, I also had this experience before with other meditations method.

When I am lying down in the bed I feel that my body starts to twist, my legs to the left my upper body to the right and vs. and when I’m on the chair I feel the same thing, I’ve got the feeling that my upper body is turning to right or left and my lower body to the other direction. It happens when I’m so deep in my meditation (mean deepest feeling that I’ve ever had)

This feeling distract me a lot as my mind tries to adjust my position and I can’t go deeper anymore and mostly I come back to surface.

I would be grateful to receive any advice from you.

Cheers!
Reza.

George: This is the best mediation technique I have ever had; I feel no tension and I feel so good during entire meditation which I don’t want to go back to the surface. It also brings me to the Alfa state faster that the other techniques. Special Thanks :loves
George
Angel in waiting

Re: Strange turning and twisting feeling!

Post by George »

I just read what you wrote here, Reza, and the effects you are experiencing.

Over the years of teaching the Akashic Construct face to face on Australia's east coast, and briefly in Indonesia,
I've come across a few different effects that can inevitably be described as unrealized fear of some kind.

Generally, folks find that it lessens over time. Generally, when they overcome the old restrictive teachings
of their religions about "evil spirits etc" the symptoms disappear.

In my mind I've long classed this "mode in which we function" as saturated with unrealized fear.

However, Chief Bzutu just "woke me up" by declaring that it can be subconsciously unrealized or consciously
unrealized fear.

IOW. To first realize the fear and then forcefully banish it from consciousness is a consciously unrealized fear, or deeply repressed fear, and according to the Chief they are "hardly a rarety."

It's somewhat like "being in two minds" about the Akashic Construct, still.

God bless...
George.
Reza
New Friend

Post by Reza »

Thanks George for your respond
George wrote: Generally, folks find that it lessens over time. Generally, when they overcome the old restrictive teachings
of their religions about "evil spirits etc" the symptoms disappear.
In my mind I've long classed this "mode in which we function" as saturated with unrealized fear.
How can I overcome the old restrictive teachings of my religions about "evil spirits etc" (if any of course)? Could you please give me an example to make this subject more clear to me? My religion always helped me to overcome my fear about unknown and unseen matters by giving a logical description about it.
George wrote:However, Chief Bzutu just "woke me up" by declaring that it can be subconsciously unrealized or consciously unrealized fear.
I am very novice; I have no idea what could be subconsciously unrealized or consciously unrealized fear? Fear of what or who exactly? Why should I have these fears in myself at all?
George wrote:It's somewhat like "being in two minds" about the Akashic Construct, still.
I am not sure if I understand you well on being in two minds about AC,I usually don't decide to start any activity unless I accept this from my heart.I tried to meditate twice a day and I totally loving it. I realize that I might not be able to meet my celestial teacher after these three weeks but I will keep doing it.

Thanks and God bless
Reza.
HDPG
Busy Bee

Post by HDPG »

Hi George and Reza,
I would just like to weigh in here because once or twice a month or so (for the last 2 years) I get the same exact sensation. I must say for me, over time, it has developed into quite a blissful experience, although when it began, fear did bring me back to the surface. Nowadays I am asking for more and more as it is happening, and as a result, the sensation is enhanced :roll . Maybe I have an unrealized unconscious fear down there somewhere, but it feels like it is transforming, and I say this simply because the feeling has transformed to a blissful one. George, is there more we can do to further enhance this phenomenon (because I really look forward to it now) and where does it go from here? Does it possibly symbolize some deeper meaning, like the energy of the Torus, or is it simply a slow and methodical "loosening" of our energy body from the heaviness of our physical one? Thank you Reza for raising this question and topic! This is why I love this board. I have not visited in a couple of months, and your thread is the first I landed on. Lovely..... :bana:
Peace,
Phillip
“To understand everything is to forgive everything”
-- Buddha--
overmind

Post by overmind »

I wouldn't worry about it. To me it just seems like the meditation is starting to work, like your body gets super relaxed and it feels different. I could rarely get any sort of weird experience while using the CD. There was a case where I actually heard the shower, but I was never able to see anything. I should probably start up again to see if I can improve.