sister

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
judyrose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

sister

Post by judyrose »

Hi everyone,

I want to tell you about my sister Judy. She went into the hospital on Saturday the 7th for the last time. She was sedated pretty well and would wake up periodically, but was sleeping more each day. I had my bags packed and intended to go down to the cities after work on Thursday the 12th. My other sister called me Thursday and said Judy was pretty alert and I should come down to the cities right away as the doctors were going to take Judy off the ventilator the next day.
I got down there and we went to the hospital where Judy was sleeping. We were there for an hour and a half and I was standing next to Judy and looked down and her eyes were open. Her eyes bugged out and she tried to hug me. I asked her if she had been standing by my bed the other night as I woke up and there was a presence next to my bed. She nodded yes it was. She had been astro traveling since she was a kid and remembered doing it. At the hospital she went back to sleep and we left. We went back on Friday where we had a meeting with the docs and every one agreed the best thing was to remove the ventilator. Judy had said she was more than ready and was very tired of dealing with this illness. She couldn't be taken off the ventilator and live. They removed the tube and her kids, us siblings and others stood around the bed and said the lords prayer. Judy went to sleep and it took about 15 minutes. Her lung capacity was nil, so there was no gasping or struggling. She just went to sleep. We all got to say good bye and we love you. I have never experienced someones death, but I have to say it was a very calm and healing time for all of us, including my sister. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes to my sister.

p.s. I did reiki on Judy the Sunday after she went into the hospital. I asked the light being on her heart how long Judy had left and he said 2-7 days. I also saw for the first time ever a bright white/blue light coming out of her crown chakra on the top of her head. When I did reki on her in the hospital that last day there was a cloudy mist coming out of her crown chakra. She died on the 7th day that the light being said she would.

Bless you all
judy/rose
sammy

Re: sister

Post by sammy »

(((((JUDY)))))

I am in awe of the sense of comfort I sense you are feeling...hang on to that and all you're awe inspiring experiences when you get those inevitable pangs of sadness. Sending love and hugs your way.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Judyrose,
I am sorry that you and your family had to face this mortal separation. Your words of your sisters passing are comforting to all of us who must face the inevitable death.
As you spoken over these past months about you and your special sister I hope and pray that your bond will continue, growing even stronger than before if that is possible. :kiss:
Much Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
judyrose
Busy Bee

Post by judyrose »

Thanks guys for all your love and support. Your all very special people. I am relieved that it is all over and she is free now. I believe instead of grieving and holding souls back we should be looking up and feeling joy for them!
Bless all of you
Judy/rose
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

judyrose wrote:.... I believe instead of grieving and holding souls back we should be looking up and feeling joy for them!
Bless all of you
Judy/rose
Amen. I couldn't agree more, Rose!! :love :love

Sending prayers for comfort to you and your family members!! :kiss: :kiss:

Love and Light,

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
judyrose
Busy Bee

Post by judyrose »

Jody,

Thanks for your prayers. They are indeed a comfort.
Bless you
judyrose
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

What a remarkable event. How wonderful that you had this connection with her, and that you got to say your goodbyes. I'm glad she went peacefully.
Hope to meet her someday.
Hugs.
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
judyrose
Busy Bee

Post by judyrose »

Krystalshard,

Thanks for your post. It was a very remarkable and humble experience. I know I will be seeing her when she has rested up a bit. I always told her not in the middle of the night tho!! Hope all is well with you. Talk to you soon.
Love
judyrose :hithere