SISTER

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
judyrose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

SISTER

Post by judyrose »

Hi Guys,http://board.1111angels.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=12#

I know it has been a long time. I will update you on my sister Judy. who needed new lungs by last fall, which she didn't get.http://board.1111angels.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=12# She has been in and out of the hospital all this time. She is in the hospital now and I think for the last time. The doc said she could make it a week or a month. I did long distance reiki on her this week and encountered something I never had before. While on her crown there was a bright white/blue light coming out of the top of her head in a vortex motion. Does this mean her spirit is getting ready to leave her body? Also last week late at night there were knockings on two sides of the house and then on the front door, which I ran out and opened and no one was there. I always have a light on over the front door as my son works nights. We live in a rural area. Any comments or ideas on what these happenings mean?
Thanks
Judy/rose :hithere
George
Angel in waiting

Re: SISTER

Post by George »

Dear judyrose,

You wrote: Does this mean her spirit is getting ready to leave her body?

I've seen this before, and I think you have it right, but I don't know for sure. We also have a description of a Thought Adjuster waiting outside of the body of an ancient warrior as he lay dying of his wounds.

Also last week late at night there were knockings on two sides of the house and then on the front door, which I ran out and opened and no one was there. I always have a light on over the front door as my son works nights. We live in a rural area. Any comments or ideas on what these happenings mean?

A nice way of requesting to be allowed in. We know it's time to meditate and hear from the 1,111 when we hear them knocking. :)

God bless...
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Judyrose,
I am so sorry to hear that your sister did not receive her lung transplant. You and the family remain in my thoughts and in my prayers.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

I am praying also, as the other day I was driving home and all I could think about was your sister and also, your brother. God bless.
Jean :kiss:
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
judyrose
Busy Bee

Post by judyrose »

Thanks guys,

I appreciate your support. I am going down to see my sister Friday morning. I feel it wont be long. Last night I woke up and saw an outline at the end of the bed. I thought it was my son and I said what? what? Then it was gone. I will keep you updated. Thanks for your prayers. Hi Jean!! My brother is doing very well!!
love
judy/rose