What I have found

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
murlin99
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

What I have found

Post by murlin99 »

Hello All,
Generally after having a glowing meditation experience as I did on Sunday with my Eagle vision which is in a post here: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20421 I feel that I am full of information that I need to share. This is that time. What I want to share is below.

I know I am a new student to the AC but over the four months or so that I have been doing this I have discovered a few things that I would like to share, may be helpful to new students that come along in the future or current students that are having trouble getting into a meditation routine. Of course we are all always students, that is why we meditate, to help people as healers and be permanent students . The Akashic Library holds all knowledge in the universe, everything that has ever happened or ever will happen, so we are forever students as we research this vast tome of knowledge with the end result being to help others and help figure out the problems of this world for the betterment of your brethren.

The first thing I would like to touch on is the relaxation and stillness part of the meditation. For some background I am a Systems Administrator for a medium sized ISP in the US. I do the normal administration part of the job troubleshoot email, authentication, write software to help with daily maintenance and so on. The reason I bring this up is when I first started with the AC meditation it was very difficult for me to relax since I had gone so many years worrying about these things 24 hours per day. The first few times I started with the meditation I would lay there through the whole thing but really never get all the way relaxed. I would spend lots of time trying to force the thoughts of work out of my mind, which in its self takes thought. So I took the angle of letting the thoughts flow in saying, ok I will check that out later and filing it to the back of my brain for later. Eventually there is nothing else to worry about and over time becomes second nature, at least it did for me. For me that was much easier and took less effort than trying to force them out. I also started doing the same thing when I would try to go to sleep at night and thoughts of work or anything else would try to invade my thought patterns. It has helped tremendously even when I am not meditating, helps me keep those thoughts in order. If you force them out, they will just constantly try to come back, if you acknowledge them and file them away they will quiet down. This may not work for everyone but it does work for me.

The next thing I would like to touch on is expectations. When I first started with the AC studies I had expectations of things.... I did not know what things or what I was expecting, but I expected something. It took me a few times with Track 1 to get to the point of being relaxed enough ^see above^ to focus on what was being said. The fourth time I listened to Track 1 I got the visualization on the rose bush and garden that are described, there is another post about what I "felt" at that time. It was wonderful, I was feeling/seeing/forming something, the AC studies were working, I felt great, my mind just kept stacking more and more detail onto what I saw/felt through the next day. So that night I got home from work as fast as I legally could so I could start my meditation again. And nothing... just the relaxation, which is wonderful in its self but as far as visualizations, nothing else. I was sort of saddened by this, I figured after that I was on my way and would be onto track 3 and into my AC by the end of the week. But it was not to be, I continued on track 1 still enjoying the meditation aspect of it but still not seeing any rose bushes or anything like it, nothing actually. So about a week later I added Track 2 to my listening which is longer and more detailed, and really gets your mind I would say "going" but that is the wrong work more like, not going, deeper into your own mind and soul. As I listened to Track 2 more and more I could feel my self relax deeply, almost like feeling as if your body is asleep but your mind is still aware, I could hear what was going on around me but was indifferent to it. But still no more visualizations I was getting over the sadness of not seeing anything and just exploring my feelings and letting the calmness take over. After doing this for about a month I had the visualization of the eagle that I explained in the post linked above. I had thought I had visuals at some points during my meditation actual things I could see, but nothing ever really formed into any recognizable shape or face or anything. In my case the visualizations do not come as something I see behind my eyes, the come as, well hard to explain but they come in like a memory that is forming at that exact time, almost like a dream but I am aware and have control of what is going on in this dream. Sorry that ist he only way I can explain it. The point of this wall of text is to say do not go into the meditation expecting anything, just relax, flow with it and let your mind find its way, not everyone will be the same.

The last thing I would like to talk about is the startling effect, and one thing I still need a lot of work on. When I had the eagle vision this past Sunday it was wonderful, it was great, one of the most beautiful things I have ever saw. When I realized what I was doing and where I was it disappeared in an instant. One minute I was watching this bird fly by and the next minute it was all gone. After the fact I realize that when my mind realized what was going on, that as far as at least the logical part of my mind was concerned I was having a dream but I was not asleep so the only thing I can think is that it shut down that channel out of fear thought I did not feel afraid myself. There could be other reasons that this happened, maybe my Thought Adjuster thought I had saw enough for one session, but I think it was my brain snapping back to the her and now. Either way, when these do happen all I am saying is do not fight them do not try to logically figure them out, just flow with them and let it happen.

As I have said everyone is different and will interpret their experiences differently, this is just the way I see them and the things that I have experienced and feel will help me as I move forward.

Peace and Happiness,
Bryan
Sandy
Staff

Re: What I have found

Post by Sandy »

Dear Bryan,
I always enjoy reading your thoughts and experiences and this post is no different. You have given me and many others much to ponder as we take up our spiritual journey via the Akashic construct cd. Whether you are a beginner or a vetran meditator dusting off the "furniture" within...you have provided many helpful insights and for that and just being loving you, I thank you! :sunflower:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Thank you yes... well said.

Jean
:P
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
inho
New Friend

Post by inho »

thank you for sharing your experience!
Your description was very detailed and i think i learned a lot from it.
Especially the part where you said

" they come in like a memory that is forming at that exact time, almost like a dream but I am aware and have control of what is going on in this dream. "

i never got to that point where i have control because i pretty much fall asleep and dream about some other weird stuff lol
I'm very inspired, thank you!

inho
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

Great post man. Got alot out of it.
Relax. Dont expect things. Let it FLow.

I'm not an expert just a long time researcher short time doer. But from what I've read these are the basics of meditation (that doesn't mean I can do it I'm just a beginner with no consistancy as far as meditation is concerned ). Could it be that all along that GOD through your current path back to him, the akashic construct, was simply teaching you the basics of meditation through experiences and consciousness downloads within the DIVINE MATRIX OF INFINITY?
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hello murlin99 :hithere , I am Shredder, your fellow student and servant of love.

From your post I understand you are also using medition as a form of relief from high stress job situation and not just to open up your own celestial channel .. In a way I'm no different, I use many forms of medition to relieve neverending anxiety ... that said -
What a wonderfull experience you have had and I understand how you may feel that after having a "taste" and not been at this point to go further
I can understsand some perhaps frustration ?. The realms we "mildly" experience when meditating can be quite overwhelming/beautiful at first and our spirit guides are with us for our safety, often is the case we "jolted" out of our visions sometimes perhaps out of a feeling of anxiety along the
lines of "all of a sudden you are "aware" that something "unusual" is happening and so you lose your energy state and thus arent prepared for continuing
said vision or recieving information .... perhaps you are being slowed down a litlle so as you do not "run before you can walk" ? Are you grounding
yourself before you practise any sort of medition ? .....Grounding practise is vital to a fuller meditative experience of any sort ... you could equate good grounding to the best insurance policy money could buy ;)

Another thing I would add to ALL who practice meditation. Set aside time during the day while you are sharp to meditate, especially around 2 hours or
so after waking and even "siesta" time in the afternoon and avoid just meditating only before bed, there are many reasons for this which I wont go into righ now, but I would say just give it a go and you don't have to be in some sort of perfect comfy position either ;)

I'm very happy you are achieving success with your meditations murlin ;)

:loves

Shredder.