Vision of Graceful Bird

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
murlin99
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Vision of Graceful Bird

Post by murlin99 »

I took some time to meditate using Track 2 this morning. Generally I do my meditation at the end of the day. Today I decided to do it earlier in the day before my mind was filled up with the clutter of the day. So I put on my headphones and started with Track 2, this is actually where I combined track 2 into track 3 with out the part at the end of track 2, the part that brings you out of the meditation. There is about a 2 minute gap of silence between the end of track 2 and the beginning of track 3. This 2 minutes of silence is where the vision came in.

I felt that I was in a very large open field with trees about 50 yards or so away. The light of the sun was coming from the left but I did not actually see the Sun, just the light. As I was looking out over the trees enjoying the light I saw something in the distance over the trees coming towards me. As it got closer I could make out that it was a bird, a large bird. By the features that I saw I think it was probably an eagle but not exactly sure. Though this was happening in my mind it felt like I was there and so real, almost like a memory of something I had saw in the past but it was happening right there. The greatest part was when it was probably 30 or so yards away. At this point the bird started to turn at a sharp angle heading towards my right, when it did this the light from what I think was the Sun struck the whole bottom of the bird and the reflection off of the feathers on the bottom was brilliant, seemed every color of a sunrise all coming towards me at once.

This all seemed to happen in a split second but at the same time lasted forever.

This is the best way I can explain it.

Peace and Happiness,
Bryan
sammy

Re: Vision of Graceful Bird

Post by sammy »

Hi Bryan,

IF I'm remembering correctly, an eagle is a symbol of God.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Great going, Murlin99,

A great message from your Adjuster. :)

Indeed, Sammy, a message from God.

Cheers yall...
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am so HAPPY for you Bryan and so glad you shared this amazing vision! :sunflower: :happy
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

I interpret this as meaning

"Your path to the INFINITE LIGHT is through the path of the EAGLE."
This can be interpreted to mean.
"Your path to ASCENSION is through the EAGLE."
and ULTIMATELY
"Your path to HEAVEN is through the EAGLE."
The path of the EAGLE is the path of those who are bold, strong, independent, and insightful.

See into shamanism views on totem poles I feel as if this would be useful for you.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Infinite,

The Urantia Papers explain the status of Adjusters.

The Midwayers relate to Eagles, Hawks and Doves denoting varied capability and experience...
Supreme, Self Acting and Virgin Adjusters... in that order.

"Path" is another way of saying the same thing without recognition of the God Fragment.

Cheers...
:bigsmurf:
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Help me understand your post George towards the purpose of harmony and creating understanding. What I got was. . .

So Eagles, hawks, and Doves are a TRINITY within this INFINITY SYSTEM.

And your saying SUPREME, SELF ACTING, and VIRGIN are all three attributes of an ADJUSTER?

An adjuster is a cosmic being or a cosmic being channel?

Your also saying my words on "path" is just another way on saying "THIS IS A WAY BACK TO GOD."
If So, thank you I think we're on the same page here cause I'm all about JESUS CHRIST/GOD FRAGMENT

Of course, we're on the same page completely and utterly I'm just trying to understand this systems lexicon so ican interact within it better and perhaps obtain growth for my own self.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

There are three different 'paths' by which one (a human) can attain eternal life, but in each case the soul must fuse with a Fragment of a Creator (Spirit) to create that new eternal person.

The means, the way, the path.

Some types will fuse with a Fragment of Mother Spirit (Holy Spirit).
Some types will fuse with a Fragment of the Eternal Son.
All on this earth are meant to fuse with a Fragment of the Creator Father.

These Fragments are what we are interested in here.
They are (1) Supreme Adjusters, (2) Advanced Adjusters, (3) Virgin Adjusters.
Looked at in another way, they are (1) Eagles, (2) Hawks, (3) Doves.

(1) and (2) are Self Acting Adjusters. They can take care of 'other business' while you sleep.
Usually give you a jolt as they 'disconnect' just when you are about to fall asleep.

(3) has no other tasks except to care for (help grow) the human soul.

Yes, we are faith sons 'on the path' to eternal life.

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... -adjusters gives the solid basics, but we've learned a little more in the last 40 years.

Most who come to this board know about souls, not the TA's.
Hope this helps.

Cheers yall...
George.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Thank you very much George for the link it explained alot for me. It did indeed create harmony and understanding!

That excerpt of Urantia has a really good function of explaining the occurrence of speaking to higher beings well.

It also was nice to see that my INFINITY SYSTEMS lexicon was not to far away from your INFINITH SYSTEMS for it to be confusing.

(ANY SYSTEM THAT HAS LOVE.ONENESS.GOD in it towards the purpose of SPIRTUAL ENDS is an INFINITY SYSTEM)

Our beliefs are ONE. It's always the same TRINITY with different sign posts. HOLY SPIRIT, SUN, FATHERs true meaning is mirrored in this INFINITY SYSTEMS meaning hitch is exactly what you said.

Since I''m in the REALITY OF JESUS AS GOD WHICH IS INFINITE LIGHT and JESUS IS THE VERY ASCENSION PROCESS ITSELF
I channel the information the way I did but I like how it was so aligned with the Urantia material and it's all the same TRUTH leading to INFINITY.

Yet you were aware of this.

Thank you very much for the increased understanding through post, link, and mostly LOVE.

I like this forum I think I'll fit in just fine.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Thanks for sharing Brian, and letting us enjoy your vision too. Much Love to all!
Jean
:loves
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Jean wrote:
Much Love to all!
:loves
and to you too, sis!
((((((((JEAN)))))))))
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

As they have been represented to me for yonks (meaning 'many years' in australian slang), there are five birds the Midwayers referred to:

1 the Eagle -- The Superior Adjuster.
2 the Owl -- the wise human (laterally thinking) personality.
3 the Hawk -- the Advanced Adjuster.
4 the Dove -- the Virgin Adjuster.
5 the Sparrows -- referrence to those kiddies who 'moved on' in early childhood.

For years I wondered what the Sparrow stood for, until this morning when there occurred 'a blip of recognition'.
It was totally, utterly out of the blue.

However, it seems likely. I'll trust it being 100% correct if one of our Celestial Friends here confirms this.

Cheers yall... :loves
Krystalshard
Family

Post by Krystalshard »

So George, when one sees these winged creatures in everyday life (as it seems I am drawn to them), does this have any significance? I have many experiences of eagles and hawks presenting themselves unmistakably right "in front" of me. Also, in dreams.
Jean

(((SANDY))) !
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

I would say so, Jean.

In all instances -- dream or real life, I would count them in as utterly meaningful.

Long before the concept of the Eagle was more than meaningful to me personally,
something happened that puzzled me in the extreme. Still does.

A young man I got to know talked about seeing three Aussie wedge-tailed eagles near
the carcass of a kangaroo. Then he said they were awkward on the ground, hopping like turkeys.

What he said about them being like turkeys infuriated me, FOR NO ##### REASON whatever, but it sure did. :shock:
He was "insulting" the eagles, but how on earth could that matter to me ???

I reacted to something that would become meaningful to me two years later. A mystery.
Something to think about for a life-long student of industrial, normal and abnormal
psychology, but an isolated case -- the only one of it's kind.

It still bugs me when I think of it. Just what did I 'know' at a superconscious level ???

8) mystère, mystère, et boules de gomme. :)

Cheers yall...
Krystalshard
Family

Post by Krystalshard »

Last Wednesday, I was bombarded by prompts all day long. It gets amazing sometimes, and I feel so motivated and energized! Not knowing any WHY of course, I just remain centered on being the best person I can be, and loving the best way I can love.
Then, Sunday morning, I'm pulling up to the stop sign in my car and see a HUGE Bald Eagle circling and swooping above me. Having had this conversation, I got chills and fairly giddy at the sight. Thank you helpers and thank you my friends, for the awareness of the spiritual in the most mundane of moments. There's nothing so special as to be reminded of true purpose when you are preoccupied.

:loves :roll
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

They are happenings of which Bzutu remarks, "that simply do not slip over the horizon of your forgetfulness."
... sounds better in french, actually. Poetic.

A few years ago we saw a pair of Aussie wedge-tailed eagles ride the updraughts with at least 5 kite fliers ...
Unperturbed, all of them. Mixing it up, up there. What a sight!

:shock:
Krystalshard
Family

Post by Krystalshard »

Go ahead mention the french... it's good practice for this highschool french student. At least I can pronounce if I'm not actually able to comprehend.

Mystery, mystery, and gumballs....?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Le fait est à l'horizon de ma distraction.

Mais j'aime beaucoup,
Le fait est à l'horizon de mon oublie.

The fact is at the horizon of my forgetfulness.
(or english: I almost forgot about that).
Doh!
:mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiZaJRiO ... re=related
sammy

Post by sammy »

EVERYTHING sounds better in French!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

As they have been represented to me for yonks (meaning 'many years' in australian slang), there are five birds the Midwayers referred to:

1 the Eagle -- The Superior Adjuster.
2 the Owl -- the wise human (laterally thinking) personality.
3 the Hawk -- the Advanced Adjuster.
4 the Dove -- the Virgin Adjuster.
5 the Sparrows -- referrence to those kiddies who 'moved on' in early childhood.
George, this got my attention because I had a dream, a very realistic-seeming one that I remembered clearly in the morning about an owl. It was soon after the memorial service for my mother who died this spring. I was looking up into the trees and there was a very large owl on a branch that flew down to me on the ground. Then it rose up into the air hovering and said, "Look at me. It's Mom! I'm fine now." or something like that. Then it turned into many colored lights, spun around and flew away.
I took the dream to be a message from my mother who was an intelligent woman but who never really held much belief in heaven or an afterlife or possibly from my angels to assure me she continues on another realm. My atheist sisters told me it was wishful thinking or just my sub-conscious mind and laughed at me for suggesting any meaning behind a dream. Since then all kinds of owl stuff comes my way "by chance" over the Internet or by other means.
Do you have an opinion?

Lila's Light
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there Lilaslight,

I think it's significant that the owl landed at your feet, as to say: Look at me, intelligent as I am, you are the one of wisdom, so much more important to eternal life.

The last two mind endowments to come our way (if we accept them at all) are Worship and Wisdom in that order.

Worship (IMO) is at least partly responsible for one's growth in wisdom AND overall balance.

I can't think of a clearer message other than:

Feedback on a Requested Healing – a VIP Send-off.
An 11:11 subscriber writes about her Mom – November 4, 2011.

The universe does not always divulge its plans. The many healers attached to the 11:11 Progress Group might well ask for a miracle, and sometimes that is what they get. Sometimes they get a surprise … a real VIP send off.

I was fortunate to have a caring mother who did the best she could do while suffering from breast cancer. She passed away on December 16, 2011, leaving us with the best life lesson a mother could leave. There is Life after Death.

Like any woman in this world she was going through some physical changes and doctors decided to give her some drugs, hormones. Years later it became common knowledge that the side effects could produce breast cancer, dementia, and other problems. My Mom developed breast cancer, and received chemotherapy, but after that, she was not the same mother I grew to know and love. Everything bothered her. She was moody, yelled a lot, but she was always still a mother, sharing what little she had.
I had decided I needed to move in with my parents, but I never thought it would be for the last year of my mother’s life, and I will always be grateful for being able to still share that time with her.
The last two weeks of her life she had been in and out of the hospital, because the cancer had already spread to her lungs, and she was has having difficulties breathing.
On December 15, around 2:30 am, I was talking to my daughter, who had arrived earlier that night to be with her grandmother. The phone rang, and after receiving this call from a nurse, I telephoned the rest of the family to let them know we had to go to the hospital. We got there approximately half an hour later. My mother was fully awake and having some pain. I will never forget how her eyes lit up when she saw that her first grand daughter was there.

An hour later most of the family was there, surrounding her. She was lively, talking to everybody, and making peace with a couple of people she had problem accepting into the family. By noon, she had been in and out after receiving her first dose of morphine. She would still open her eyes and say things to make us laugh, to also ask of us to always be there for each other, and to keep the family united. Hour after hour, the nurse would ask her if she was doing OK, and she would say yes. Once she could only move her head, quite unable to answer the nurse.

Three different priests or pastors went to give her the last sacraments and all of a sudden, she said: Ok, ok, I’m leaving. After that, almost everyone left the room, except my sister in law and I. Then, suddenly, she took off her oxygen mask and started mumbling. At first we couldn’t understand what she was saying, for it sounded like another language, but it became clear that she was talking to someone we could not see. She let us know her mother, her grandmother, and a brother, were there with her. Then she said: Yes, don’t you see I am surrounded by my whole family. I can’t, she said: I’m missing one (one of my brothers was abroad). She repeated that several times.

The last thing I heard my mother say was: Where are you taking me? Then she said: But I don’t know how to fly!

At that moment a tremendous sense of peace came over me, because I knew she was with her Guardian Angels, and the Four-winged Seraph was waiting to transport her.

At the time she took her last breath it was six o’clock in the morning of the following day. She was surrounded by her eldest daughter, her first grand daughter and her younger son.

My daughter informed me that the three of them were all sleeping but woke up at the same time because the room became extremely cold and when they looked at her she just gave a small gasp and left. The following day my brother returned from overseas, and he told me that exactly at the time she expired, he felt an extreme cold ‘going through his bones’ and he had to wake up, too. She had been allowed to say goodbye to the one who had been missing.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.

You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.

http://www.1111AkashicConstruct.com

Hugs...
George
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

Thanks for your reply. I always value your take on any experience, vision, dream or thoughts!

All my mother's four children and one grand-daughter were around her bedside when she passed as well. She had a very difficult time breathing and we had to honor her living will and work with hospice to bring her home to die in comfortable surroundings rather than in the hospital.

Just before her memorial service began my sister's cellphone rang. When she fished it out of her pocket a photograph of my mom--the last one ever taken of her popped up. Both sisters were marveling at "the coincidence" and trying to rationalize how that could happen but I knew it was a phone call directly from our mother and that she was there with us on that day. It was a wonderful little miracle and unfortunate that people who refuse to believe could not accept it as such.

Lila's Light
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Lilaslight
You wrote

< It was a wonderful little miracle and unfortunate that people who refuse to believe could not accept it as such. >

There was a time when I would not have believed them (the Midwayers) doing things like that unless I saw them at it.

I was a tougher nut than are your sisters. It was requested by your mum, and someone obliged.

Life's a miracle. The rest is universe routine. :shock:

God bless...
George.
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

George, I am sitting here in total awe right this minute because I wrote the previous message to you earlier today and just now I received two emails, each full of photographs of my mother. These emails my sister had originally sent me on April 5th. I received them at that time because back then I was putting together a slide show of my mom's life and had asked for any snapshots family members had.
The amazing part is that they just arrived AGAIN right up top in my Inbox as if they were new email messages. My sister did not send them again. But somebody/something did. They are dated April 5th, not August 9th and they were sent directly to me, not forwarded. Another message from beyond. I think this is totally cool! Wow, I am so excited! I wish I could shout out loud and tell the world but I know everyone at the office would not understand.
Thanks, Mom! Thanks, Angels!

Lila's Light
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

By the way I just discovered I had downloaded the image file at 4:44 and this was its number: {B27B337-6262- 4444- 9C3A-C7459602F4DC}.wpostx
I noted the 4444 in the middle of that very long, very weird line of digits. :-)