Back from my mental exhaustion

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
murlin99
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Back from my mental exhaustion

Post by murlin99 »

Friends,
I have been away from here for over a month but have for sure not forgotten about my friends and family here. Things in my life started moving very fast with the moving to the mobile home on the lake and work taking a major toll on my mind, I have a software project due very soon so have been working a lot of overtime. Mentally I have been exhausted and made the mistake of putting my meditation and Akashic Construct studies on hold while I sorted out everything else, though now in hindsight I think meditation would have helped me through the rough patch if I had made time to keep it up through everything.

Recently the negative thoughts have started to invade my mind. I am in a wonderful place, my family is doing fine but when my mind is overloaded I start to question everything, from why I do what I do to what is my purpose on this earth and so on. My sleep schedule is all out of whack right now, sometimes I go to bed at 9:30pm sometimes as late as 12am, I know this is not helping my situation. I crashed hard this past weekend and was very down on the verge of depression but could not exactly put my finger on why I felt that way. On Sunday evening I started my meditation practice again, already I am feeling the benefit of meditating and really wish I had never stopped in the first place.

When I stopped meditating during the move I had yet to progress to the point of being able to do it without the help of the Akashic Construct CD so when I started again Sunday evening I started with Track 2. Both Sunday and Monday night an interesting thing happened while meditating with the CD. When it gets to the point of the countdown I start the countdown and can still hear the relaxation instructions in the background I can focus on both with the numbers being in front. Sometimes my counting gets a bit confused and I slow down for a minute but am able to pick it back up. After the second time of opening and closing eyes I seem to be detached from what the CD is saying. I feel that my mind is generally alert but seems to just be a blank slate.

I will be around more in the coming days.

Peace and Happiness,
Bryan
sammy

Re: Back from my mental exhaustion

Post by sammy »

:hithere Hi Bryan!

Seems like many of us put meditation on hold just when it may be of most help (myself included!). Glad to hear you're back in the saddle!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bryan,
I was wondering how you were just last week. :D ..and here you are! :sunflower: It is good to hear from you and to know you are feeling a little better. I too could take a lesson from you. Stresses can cause a lot of damage to us mentally and physically. Time for us to get healthy in all ways. ;)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hello Bryan!
I can relate to your shake down of priorities... it seems unfortunate that the first thing to slip off the list is the time slot for meditation. Pretty human of us, don't cha think? I've been glad that others here on the Board have noted that we indeed have eternity to grow and learn. So right now, it seems you have accomplished a return to the goal of the second track: open, silent awareness. Give yourself a pat on the back, because "starting over" can seem daunting. Like to the human mind, "re-doing" somehow indicates failure or something.
I am actually in the same place with this process: starting over after a rather stressful time. I can now take heart that I am on the path with others... if I were to visualize this, I could perhaps see hundreds or maybe thousands of others sharing this journey!
Peace to you,
Jean
:roll
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson