Monjoronson, as seen in one of my flash-visions experiences

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Monjoronson, as seen in one of my flash-visions experiences

Post by 555 »

Hello friends,
As many of you may know, George has received a message about the 5 Pillars of the Correcting Time, from Machiventa himself. Meditating on these words, all of them impressed me much, but which the most impressed me was the update on Monjoronson's coming, that, again, was told being expected “soon to walk” on our planet.

Since I took knowledge, through the Teaching Mission, of the soon to come arrival of this Avonal Son in our midst, it arrested my mind in several ways… first, sure, it was a doubt, because things were happening so fast, since the publication of the Urantia Papers, and I asked myself it wasn’t this “revelation” a result of self-impressed T/Rs, as I know is possible to happen. So by giving lots of thought about it, including weighting that all quickly “revelations” from the Teaching Mission were according to the fact that the pending event that was preventing all this new revelation was the Lucifer’s Adjucation, which happened in the 80s and opening the way for restoration of the channels in our planet with all this consequently information. Besides, the coming of a Avonal Son was said in the Urantia Papers as a regular strategy for a evolutionary planet. So, I accepted it and Monjoronson’s Arrival became part of my personal beliefs and theological frame. Immediately, I wondered if I would be so lucky to be alive when he starts to appear in our media’s planet.

Monjoronson became part of my spiritual longings and you might remember how happy I was when I made my first prayer to him, some months ago, which I published here on the board. Well, today something else happened… After reading Machiventa’s words I prayed again to Monjoronson, telling him that I would be most happy if I could see him in this world. Then, I went to stillness to see if I would have any answer to my prayer. Well, then was when it happened again…

I have already posted here two visions that I had about Sharmon and my long time-companion-friend midwayer 555, Thomas. But I believe I didn’t tell you that I also had a vision of my teacher, Prolotheos about those days… Those visions were like flash-visions, only seconds in which I saw these personalities in a particular way…

Now it happened again, and I believe that since I was so impressed with Monjoronson’s coming, I saw him in this flash-vision of today. I saw a man, in his late 20s or early 30s, fully-curly black hair, fair-brownish skin. I saw him in the midst of many other people, perhaps a small multitude; he had a commanding and yet a welcoming presence and it seemed to me he was leading this people on doing something… like a public manifestation… Interestingly enough, his face seemed familiar to me… like I have seen it already… and he looked Irish to me (but I am not saying that Monjoronson will be an Irish national).

So, I think that vision was my answer to the prayer I did, wondering if I would see him in this world. Now, either I will be alive or not when he comes, I have this vision, I believe his, to feed my imagination, always with me…

I just wanted to share this with you, as you are my brothers and sisters to whom I can do this, without being considered “crazy”…

Ah, for the ladies, yes, the man I saw in my vision would be somebody that women in general would say “handsome”, or so I think.

Love, my friends…

Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
Sandy
Staff

Re: Monjoronson, as seen in one of my flash-visions experien

Post by Sandy »

Good morning Jose!
How exciting for you and for us too as we read about this flash vision you saw. I am hoping that some day I will have the pleasure of seeing this perfected Teacher. If not on this world perhaps with Morontia eyes from the Mansion Worlds.
Thank you for sharing what you think, see, hear and feel. We are all the better for it as our journeys unravel before us. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

How wonderful Jose,
How gracious it is that you were offered this vision... that as you said is:
to feed my imagination, always with me.
Where, when and how is of no matter... he is with us always, just as Christ Michael, and we are priviledged to know this in our hearts. Wonderful!
Peace brother,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Family

Post by 555 »

Hello friends, thank you for your reply. I am glad you appreciated.
Love, Jose
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.