First request for Help?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
murlin99
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

First request for Help?

Post by murlin99 »

On Saturday I rearranged the first 2 tracks to what I thought would help me along a little bit more, I did not feel that I was getting quite deep enough into the alpha with either track 1 or 2 alone. So I made copies of track 1 and track 2. On the copies I edited out the wake up at the end of track 1 and started track 2 after the introduction, right where the deep breathing starts. I then spliced these 2 tracks together into 1 audio file. When I was happy with how this sounded I laid a binaural beat over the top of this new track, very low amplitude so it is barely audible behind the voice. The binaural beat starts at a 14hz beat and by the end of the track has dropped to a 7hz beat.

I listend to this track on Sunday night and Monday night and did feel that I was able to get further into alpha. Monday night was much better, I got to a state where I was aware that I still had limbs but they were pretty much numb and it would have taken a lot of thought to get them to move. I was still aware of my surroundings my mind was totally clear of anything, even outside sounds, I could hear things going on but they had no impact on my state of mind. I was thinking of nothing. The patterns I would "see" that in the beginning were just random splotches of color would now try to form into things. Generally they would end in the center of my field of vision as a point of white light, but sometimes get to that point by forming fuzzy shapes, like a square or even what appeared to be an octagon at one point. I think I saw what were trying to form into faces a couple times but they were very fuzzy and focusing on them just made them disappear.

Before I start the audio now I relax myself going through the steps in the first part of track 1 then I will start the audio. About 15 or 20 minutes into my meditation the words "Help Sammy" popped into my head. Besides the sammy on this board I only know one other person named Sammy, he is my nephew, his family lives so far away I rarely ever see him so I do not believe it came from that. I "thought" Ok but how do I help sammy. Then the track ended. I still stayed in the relaxed state for a few minutes after it ended but did not hear anything else. I got up this morning and "Help Sammy" was the first thing that popped into my head.

Guidance from the more experienced healers would be much appreciated at this point.

Peace and Happiness,
Bryan
Sandy
Staff

Re: First request for Help?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bryan,
Meditation, and healing is something that can be very unique and personally felt for each one of us. There is no real right or wrong way and it begins very simply in many cases by simply remembering your cosmic roots... and enjoying the Love that flows between you and the Source of All. Your desire to assist in this case, will probably fulfill what is needed as you go into meditation and ask for clarification . Perhaps an answer will come in some way...perhaps in picture form or something will trigger a coincedental event that will make it seem clear. You can feel your way along (hmmm perhaps you already did with your reasoning in this post) So go with your intuition and then fill yourself with reflected Divine love, allowing it to pour through your crown and fill you with light. And then, envisage it flowing to the person in need.
I don't believe from your post that you have gone into your AC yet. Perhaps you could try listening to the third part and see what comes up. We get help there, whether we see the celestials or not. Just go with the flow, allowing Love to guide you.
I suspect you will feel what you need to do to help.

I also would like to make a little comment that what we desire, the evidence,the clarity and vision, does not often come instantaneously with a mere week's work in meditaion exercises. It does truly depend on the person, yet, we grow and learn and become more adept at discovering our spiritual gifts as we continue to practice daily and in faith exercises helping us to reach outwards and not focusing so much on what we think it should be. "Things" are changing within us and those things cannot be measured by outward abilities. But when seen with a spiritual eye...you glow with an ever more brilliant light.
So you see whether you feel numb limbs or clearly make out you special place is unimportant in the grand scheme of things. It is no measure of our spiritual ability. but Love is...and you have that in abundance. All that you desire comes to you, comes to all of us as we are ready and even willing to shoulder it.
Love,
Sandy
P.S. I must apologize for my terrible spelling. It is late here and I am tired, and without a spell check on my parent's computer. :oops:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
murlin99
Old Friend

Post by murlin99 »

Sandy,
Thanks for the response, I always greatly value your input. I have noticed that I am changing in other ways as I continue with the meditation and work on getting spiritually centered. I generally seem to be calmer and more forgiving that I ever had been in the past. Beyond the meditation, just reading the posts here and The Book has given me a new outlook on life. I still have a long road ahead coming from my past of negative thinking and blaming everyone else for my problems, when in the end I was my own problem. Finding this family at the 11:11 group I believe has set me on the correct path to live my life to the fullest and being much happier.

Love You All,
Bryan
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I must say, dear Bryan, that you have already contributed much to our loving outreach in the short time you have been among us. You are an awesome Light worker. :sunflower:
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Bryan :hithere

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I was at my son's graduation from basic training all week, and today is really the first opportunity I've had to catch up.

I would have to agree with Sandy that you might want to tack on track 3 and see what you get. Although I do have a few small issues, Sammy is a screen name...hmm, I wonder, would they refer to me as Sammy or would they really confuse you and use my real name :lol: On a more serious note, personally, I would call your nephew and see if every thing is ok. I have to say, your message did give me quite a jolt of tingles...not to mention a look like :shock: .

I'd be very curious to hear what more you get on this.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John