Interesting Inner Observation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
murlin99
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Interesting Inner Observation

Post by murlin99 »

I have been practicing the meditation using the AC tracks for about a week now. I have also been practicing the mediation without the use of the tracks, just trying to center myself and connect with the higher consciousness. There is no doubt that I am generally more relaxed these days and that is a great feeling. I can get to the point of being able to totally isolate myself from everything that happens outside myself while I am in this state just clearing my mind and letting "it" happen. I have not continued onto track 3 yet to build the construct I do not think I am ready for that yet, I think I will know when I am ready.

Something happened today and I do not know if it was my brain talking to its self or something much deeper so I am looking for insight here. I have always had problems focusing on anything, weather it is work or home or pretty much anything that is not directly interesting to me. I have so many half finished projects at home and at work. With all of my projects I generally loose interest about halfway through and just push it to the side and move on to something else. I currently have a project that I know needs to be done. Earlier I had read the Message from Celestial Teacher Rael at http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20191 which talkes about reflective meditation. The idea of reflective meditation sounded like a wonderful thing to try as I tried to get back on track. See my problem with these half done projects is after I get to a certain point the ideas start to fragment in my brain, I think it is paranoia of any problems that may arise further on as the project progresses or any criticism of the project once it is finished, this is either at work, home, or personal projects.

Sitting here in my chair I closed my eyes, brought my breathing under control, cleared my mind and asked a simple question.

Question:I need focus to complete all of these things I have not finished. Is there anyone out there who can steer me in the right direction?

Here is where my question for the group comes in. it seems that I did get an answer, It almost felt like one side of my brain was talking to the other. I did not write it down right away so it is starting to fade from my memory, but it was something like this.

Answer: Yes there is an answer. You were instilled with the knowledge and ability to complete all of your projects. We know this. You should not have any inhibitions or doubts about your capabilities.

I seriously questioned my sanity at this time. So while I was sitting here with my eyes still closed I thought, I wonder if I should post about this on the board. They might think I am crazy. I was not really asking for an answer just making a statement to myself, but an answer came anyway.

Answer:Yes you should post this event for all to read. All of your (the word that popped into mind was followers, but was instantly replaced with associates) will understand as they are on the same journey of enlightened spirit and mind as yourself.

I was not sure if this was my mind or something higher, but the information make me feel so much better I ended the internal conversation with "Thank you for your wisdom and insight into my current problem. You are welcome here anytime."

As I roll back through and proof read this post I am still questioning my sanity. Any kind of reassurance from the group that I am still sane would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Bryan
Sandy
Staff

Re: Interesting Inner Observation

Post by Sandy »

:sunflower: You are wonderfully, beautifully sane, Bryan! That is often the way it works for me too. :D Hmmm I suppose I should take into account that maybe I'm not sane either? ;) :lol: Naw! We're good! :bana:
(I did love that transmit too...very helpful! )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Well! That makes 3 of us then! I spend lots of time wondering if I am talking to myself or if I am being spoken to..and it does feel a bit like "one side of the brain talking to the other".

Bryan...Never be afraid to post your experiences here. First of all, it will most likely help another, but second of all, at some point you will look through your old posts and run across a certain experience and it will give you further confirmation you need for a current experience. :sunflower:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

murlin99 wrote:I do not know if it was my brain talking to its self or something much deeper

It almost felt like one side of my brain was talking to the other.

Answer: Yes there is an answer. You were instilled with the knowledge and ability to complete all of your projects. We know this. You should not have any inhibitions or doubts about your capabilities.

the information make me feel so much better I ended the internal conversation with "Thank you for your wisdom and insight into my current problem. You are welcome here anytime."
Hey Bryan :D :hithere

I just want to say that I do NOT think your sanity is a question here, and if it is then I guess a WHOLE LOT of us are going down together ( :lol: ).

I quoted certain parts of your post above because that is almost exactly how I feel, the majority of my waking hours. The only thing is, I have not involved myself with the AC yet and I really don't have any meditation "routine", but I do very much have a sense of project and purpose on this Earth that seems to instigate the "flow" of perfected thoughts in the moments when I am focused and detached from material desire.

I do understand the questioning of sanity because it often feels like having different voices conferencing in the mind, and I often feel like I'm talking to myself. However, the voice that I've always liked to all the "Voice of Reason" always seems to have the most divine, spiritual, love-oriented advice and I have to admit that there have been many times where I can hear this voice trying to tell me something is wrong when I begin to follow the voice of mortal materialism, and I've ignored it too many times in my life. I am always getting better though and trying to pay more attention to it, to TRUST it; actually, I think everybody has this Voice within themselves, but a lot of people actually end up silencing it because they so closely follow the voice of selfishness and want.

Personally, I think I'd question my own sanity a lot more if I always thought about money, or power, or how much better (or worse) I am than other people, or how horrible the world is, or things like that.. a lot of people call that "normal" but anything that lacks love seems pretty insane to me.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe