First Experiences with Track 1

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Joshauel
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: First Experiences with Track 1

Post by Joshauel »

Sandy wrote:Dear Joshauel,
I am sorry that you have experienced so much tension and sorrow in your life. Many people who post here understand how that feels and reach out to you in understanding and Love. Sometimes we hang onto the hurts and hard things that happen to us and replay them in our minds over and over again. I admit I have a tendency to do this myself if I am not careful and conscious of what I am doing. Usually something sad or fearful touches me and it is very easy to remember other sad things, making me feel worse and worse. I call this spiralling downwards and that is almost what it feels like, as if you are falling into a deep dark hole. What has helped me in these situations is to recognize what I am doing, which is, in a way, punishing myself. So perhaps, in my case, this could fall into the area of self esteem issues that haven't been addressed. I guess what I am trying to say is that we can be much harder on ourselves then what other people can be. And in reality, it is the way we feel about ourselves that is of most importance, not what other people think since we cannot control that in the least. It is the way we think of ourselves that can dictate whether we allow ourselves to feel happy, fulfilled and peaceful. I just want you to know that I see and intuit wonderful things from you. You have a loving human personality and that goes a long way in this world and in the next realm. It is in allowing love to fill us with peace and hope and in giving this same love to those around us that we truly progress our growing souls. So you are in this moment growing in what is most important in eternity, Love.

Please remember that you are a much loved and precious child to the Divine Creator of all that is... this has helped me many times when I was feeling lost, fearful and alone. We are not alone and we have guidance within us, God's spirit to lift us and assist us in every thing we attempt to do. It recognizes our successes and even failings as being equally important since this helps us to grow and progress into a strong, loving and knowledgeable human and eternal being.

Before I close my post, I remember that we have discussed panic attacks on another thread in the healing forum. You might find this helpful and interesting...

Any Tips For Panic Attacks
(thread now deleted)

I also think that in doing the relaxation exercise that is exercise 2 and then moving eventually into the Akashic Construct exercise that you will find a kind of peaceful inner help. It seems often times as we become relaxed and in a calm alpha mental state that healing has a better opportunity to take place and with lasting effects. There is no need to rush though...take it slow and steady one step at a time, okay?

Please know that you have friends here and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers as you work through what is troubling you.
With Love, :kiss:
Sandy
ThankYou Sandy, what You telling here is exactely how I feel , I also like to tell that my wake-up call in the year 2000 was almost the same as now but in that time was the fear and panic much extreme and heavy as now , I came out of that period trough a long process ( it is a long story to telling here I think You and All our friends can read my story on my home made website http://joshuael.djextreme.nl/ .
What I miss the most are my friends of the other Dimension I was used to stay in touch " I know They are always around me supporting me with They Love " I know that the contact between Me and Them is disturbed becouse of my Fear and Tension , I dont Fear the contact or as I was used to to be as visual as thelepatic 2way communication with Them * that was giving me courage and the feeling to Not never be alone like I feel now , but like that time I'm now busy again trough this wonderfull CD to reconnect My self again ( I agree with George on what is saying in the below post.. ) I go trough track one and track 2 as long as it take to find first my balace, trust and rust before I move to track 3 , I dont rush or push but I let Universe let It happen again , I learned a truly lesson to not Rush when I was learning and getting attuned with Reiki ( dont do all the 3 levels in one time but My rushing attitude coused Me a Nerve break-down after 2 heavy and High attunement in 1 week that time " I learned that My Soul could have Them but I forgotten I have a Beautyfull Human body ....

Dear Friends I stay determinated and trustfull on track even My healing process can be sometime really heavy I go trough It , THANKYOU for Your Support, Love , Toughts and Prayers on Me !!!!

Sandy I will read the topic You gived to me , ThankYou

Love You ALL :kiss:

Bless

Giuseppe ( Joshuael ) :love
Joshauel
New Friend

Post by Joshauel »

George wrote:Dear Joshauel,

The Akashic Construct is designed to open your personal door to the Spiritual World.
Do stay with part One and Two until you have gone without an anxiety attack for at least
1 month.

Part three should be attempted from a sound, relaxed footing for the attainment of
accurate information -- past, present and future.

A period of time with intermittant anxiety attacks does not quite equate with living in
the NOW, and the now is an essential starting point for the Akashic Construct.

God bless...
George.
Hi Geroge Yes I will follow Your Advise without Rush ( read my Replay to Sandy ...)

ThankYou
Love You ALL :kiss:
Joshauel
New Friend

Post by Joshauel »

George wrote:Dear Joshauel,

I thought about what you said and I remembere a transmission of 2011.

It's about 1. meditation, 2. finding a Teacher and 3. a Celestial Artisan ... in that order.

Go to: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 49#p178749
and scroll down to the bold dark red.

Remember to apply patience. 8)

God bless...
:bigsmurf:
Hi again George :) , ThankYou , I just readed that post You mentioned on Athena, I'd like it , can You Please tell me witch meditation is that and how I can do/ask to find a Teacher, ThankYou

Love and Bless

Giuseppe ( Joshuael ) :kiss:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Giuseppe,

I suggest you initially stay with Part One and Part Two for 4 or 5 weeks

God bless...
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Giuseppe,
You wrote:
What I miss the most are my friends of the other Dimension I was used to stay in touch " I know They are always around me supporting me with They Love " I know that the contact between Me and Them is disturbed becouse of my Fear and Tension , I dont Fear the contact or as I was used to to be as visual as thelepatic 2way communication with Them * that was giving me courage and the feeling to Not never be alone like I feel now ,
I have felt a break too in communication with my special friends. In all cases though, it was due to my own pulling away from them or by allowing fear and worry to dominate my thinking. I have been told that these things (fear and worry) can be spiritual poison and can cause interuuptions as we try to get into that quiet zone where contact and communication is possible.
Our Teachers have assured us though that in these moment we are not really alone even though it might seem like it because our celestial guides and teachers know our intentions and our desires through our God Within and guardian seraphim and they all are close by whether we feel them or not. Communication in these spiritual realms is instaneous and as you think it it is relayed immediately through celestial channels.

I can remember years ago attending my son's University graduation ceremony. There must have been a thousand parents and student in this large auditorium and as I started thinking about all these people and their many different lives and hopes and dreams I was suddenly aware of the enormous number of celestial beings who were also in this hall and attending this eventful day in their "charge's" lives. I was overcome with awe and I wondered at that time just how many of these people knew how many celestials were accompanying them! :sunflower: As I face the events of the day it is encouraging to know that through it all, we do not walk alone whether we realize it or not. :happy
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Joshauel
New Friend

Post by Joshauel »

George wrote:Hi Giuseppe,

I suggest you initially stay with Part One and Part Two for 4 or 5 weeks

God bless...
George.
Hi George YES I will, do I have to do part one first and then part 2 after or separately?

ThankYou again

Love

Giuseppe :kiss:
Joshauel
New Friend

Post by Joshauel »

Sandy wrote:Hi Giuseppe,
You wrote:
What I miss the most are my friends of the other Dimension I was used to stay in touch " I know They are always around me supporting me with They Love " I know that the contact between Me and Them is disturbed becouse of my Fear and Tension , I dont Fear the contact or as I was used to to be as visual as thelepatic 2way communication with Them * that was giving me courage and the feeling to Not never be alone like I feel now ,
I have felt a break too in communication with my special friends. In all cases though, it was due to my own pulling away from them or by allowing fear and worry to dominate my thinking. I have been told that these things (fear and worry) can be spiritual poison and can cause interuuptions as we try to get into that quiet zone where contact and communication is possible.
Our Teachers have assured us though that in these moment we are not really alone even though it might seem like it because our celestial guides and teachers know our intentions and our desires through our God Within and guardian seraphim and they all are close by whether we feel them or not. Communication in these spiritual realms is instaneous and as you think it it is relayed immediately through celestial channels.

I can remember years ago attending my son's University graduation ceremony. There must have been a thousand parents and student in this large auditorium and as I started thinking about all these people and their many different lives and hopes and dreams I was suddenly aware of the enormous number of celestial beings who were also in this hall and attending this eventful day in their "charge's" lives. I was overcome with awe and I wondered at that time just how many of these people knew how many celestials were accompanying them! :sunflower: As I face the events of the day it is encouraging to know that through it all, we do not walk alone whether we realize it or not. :happy
Love,
Sandy
Hi Sandy , yes what You say it is tru , but what I mean is that I miss the visual communication , I know it will come again , I need to be patience and go trough and out of this process I stay on track with my determination and so much possible let go and let It happen , ThankYou for Your support .

Love :kiss:

Giuseppe :hithere
Joshauel
New Friend

Post by Joshauel »

Wow I just done track 2 , it is more and more relaxing ( I think I start to enjoy and love it ) ThankYou George and ALL :love

We stay in touch :hithere

Love :kiss:

Giuseppe :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:cheers: I too love track 2. It always seems to be able to reach what ails me.
Love, :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Joshauel
New Friend

Post by Joshauel »

Sandy wrote::cheers: I too love track 2. It always seems to be able to reach what ails me.
Love, :kiss:
Sandy
Hi Sandy, how nice , I will do it again also today, ( I wonder I can do it tweece a day? ) or is to much?

Do You have and use Facebook or Skype to chat sometime ?

Love You :kiss:

Giuseppe :love :hithere
Joshauel
New Friend

Post by Joshauel »

Hi ALL, I wonder how do You experience the Cd, ( it seems that this post is become only focussed on Me, it was and still originally about " First Experiences with Track 1 * 2* 3.

Posting on here about will encourage Us All .

Love and Bless :kiss:

Giuseppe :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Giuseppe,
You asked:
Hi Sandy, how nice , I will do it again also today, ( I wonder I can do it tweece a day? ) or is to much?
I spoke with George and he said that, yes, you could do the cd twice a day but if you have an increase of anxiety attacks to give it a break for awhile. I think it is helpful to remember that while meditation is a wonderful thing, helping us to grow in ways from the inside out, we still have a need to remain balanced and enjoy all aspects of being human by respecting and giving time to our physical selves, our mental selves as well as our spiritual selves.

Oh I just visited you website. It is lovely! Very nicely done. :sunflower: It was so good to see your face! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
Joshauel
New Friend

Post by Joshauel »

Sandy wrote:Hi Giuseppe,
You asked:
I spoke with George and he said that, yes, you could do the cd twice a day but if you have an increase of anxiety attacks to give it a break for awhile. I think it is helpful to remember that while meditation is a wonderful thing, helping us to grow in ways from the inside out, we still have a need to remain balanced and enjoy all aspects of being human by respecting and giving time to our physical selves, our mental selves as well as our spiritual selves.

Oh I just visited you website. It is lovely! Very nicely done. :sunflower: It was so good to see your face! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
Hi Sandy and thankYou about my website, I just sended a private message to George explaining about my situation, I'll wait what He advice me to do next, THANKYOU AND ALL for Your support and Love

Love You All :kiss:

Giuseppe :love
Joshauel
New Friend

Post by Joshauel »

Hello All, Thank You for Your support and Love, but I decided to leave the group

Bless

Giuseppe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Giuseppe,
The spirit leads us in many different directions as there are so many paths to our goals. I hope you always find fulfilment and happiness where ever you go in this world and on the internet. It was wonderful to get to know you at least in a little way,dear brother. Please take care of yourself and may the Creator bless you always. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy