Strobe light effect...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Strobe light effect...

Post by inlikeflint »

One of the things I experienced a few times have been near the end of part 3 where I come out of meditation before George's voice comes back to bring me out of meditation. After shutting everything off, I am usually ready to go to sleep... I shut off the lights and go to bed and then I am experiencing what is like strobe lights. (with my eyes shut.) The imagery I visualize flicker with light and it goes on for a while... it can be a little annoying.

I don't know if anybody else was experiencing this, or if this one of those weird glitches inherent to me.

This has happened to me a few times...

:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Re: Strobe light effect...

Post by Sandy »

Hi Flint,

Yep, I've experienced it before too...like you just a few times... not sure what it means or what causes it either... I know, I'm no help "atall." :)

George thinks it could be your TA related...getting your attention...heading out for universe business...letting you know that all is well and you are in the hands of your Destiny Guardians. He said if you recognize this it may become less intense in the future. If it is and is continuesto be annoying... well...could be something else. ;) ???????? :mrgreen:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Re: Strobe light effect...

Post by inlikeflint »

The strobe effect was like trying to watch something through wrinkled cellophane...
I am glad it wasn't just me.

Okay, Destiny Guardians it is...
I'll have to visualize gifting them fabric softer.

Thanks
:sunflower: