3rd eye, 4-D illusion...and I'm back!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 3rd eye, 4-D illusion...and I'm back!

Post by overmind »

Although I've felt my third eye for half a year (about), I would still view it as an early and slow development. I can only feel pressure on the forehead. It's probably induced through spiritual-related thoughts, in fact I'm sure they are connected, but I haven't been able to use it to see anything. The crown chakra activity is almost random, though I can create it sometimes by listening to certain sound frequencies. But I've never felt pressure in my forehead while experiencing this energy moving from the scalp down the spine. I've never thought of creating such a sensation. I've been far more concerned with perfecting stillness so I can eventually hear a spirit or midwayer.
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by DJKENZ »

>Although I've felt my third eye for half a year (about), I would still view it as an
> early and slow development.
>
I agree (though who knows for sure.)
And I agree that spiritually-related thoughts or thinking of things like angels
that are not visible with your eyes also causes it to tingle.
I had many pressure and 'electricity on the forehead' incidents about a year ago.
Also underwent the whole series of ear tones...the sound of bees, 747 roar, sinewaves, etc.
I understand now what the heck the ancient Yogis & Seers were talking about.
I have more respect for them now than I did before even though I grew up Hindu.
I also understand why they paint their foreheads the way they do. It's more than
just decoration.
http://www.tarrdaniel.com/images/sadhu.htm

A this time, the line including & above the brow feels like a needle-beep-beep right smack in the middle. Also electricity & not so much pressure...only a little sometimes.
Before, it used to act-up on its own, now it's that plus whenever I merely
think of my 3rd eye or Crown & they start tingling.

I also performed energy healing many times on my forehead in hopes of
stimulating its growth & to develop whatever circuitry it's attached to.
Nobody told me to nor did I read about it anywhere. It just felt right.
I think it worked.
Last week in bed, I kept running the energy in my left palm and ran it slowly all
over my forehead (coz I'm still curious about this 3rd eye behaviour &
kinda fascinated by it ever since it let me see "the Illusion.")
I was able to discern what seemed like a jagged vertical
line in the middle of my forehead.

>But I've never felt pressure in my forehead while experiencing this energy >moving from the scalp down the spine.
>
Ever since my Kundalini opened in 2008 (when I DID feel a streak of heat
going up my spine) and when I got it properly in 2009 through this system: https://sites.google.com/a/lilyandbeyond.org/home/home/
I don't feel energy going up or down anymore unless I imagine it deliberately
like with when I'm feeling unbalanced and I do grounding (energy coming
up from earth, going through my body) and out from the Crown.
The grounding always relaxes me & I often use it to get to sleep faster.

And yea, I agree perfecting stillness is still the key.
I just don't know why I'm so unsuccessful in the AK despite all these
fantastic experiences.
Also found out that focusing on a dot a few feet away for 5 mins with eyes open
BEFORE closing them and THEN doing closed-eye meditation helps steady the interfering thoughts during meditation.

hugs,
-Kenz-
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
overmind

Post by overmind »

It's strange, I've never perceived energy moving up my spine from the earth, it seems to always go down from the head into the limbs. Either I'm misunderstanding what I'm actually feeling, or I'm not grounding in the normal sense. I also don't possess quartz or anything to help me in that process. Since I've been a lot more interested in feeling more love energy from God, getting energy from the earth didn't seem as important or necessary. One of my goals is to be able to express/understand God's love in a more tangible way so that it is easier to send this feeling to others. I want to be able to heal people, but I too can't access my Akashic Construct very well. I've probably managed to send love out once (which was a recent event). I really focused on my wish to send God's love everywhere around the planet and for me to be a beacon of His light, and then I started getting hot and my breathing became a little abnormal. I had to remove one of my covers because I would have started sweating (it was before I was going to sleep).

Oh, you might be interested in this article, it talks about people who gained abilities after receiving brain trauma. Your case of seeing everything as tracing paper seems pretty close to #5 (I'm not insinuating anything, lol).
http://www.cracked.com/article_19504_6- ... uries.html
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

I believe I see in 4D multiple times a night. It happens right after I wake during the night for whatever reason and immediately I start to see moving images of faces, shapes and animals.
This is all done in black and white while what appears to be (((booming))) of sorts and swirly lines that kind of make me feel like I am in water.

I have seen water, rain drops, snowflakes and a tornado. I recently saw a person’s hands which appeared to be sculpting or doing pottery.
These visions are usually followed up by a clear steady picture of something totally different. lol

Is this considered 4D?
overmind

Post by overmind »

True wrote:I believe I see in 4D multiple times a night. It happens right after I wake during the night for whatever reason and immediately I start to see moving images of faces, shapes and animals.
This is all done in black and white while what appears to be (((booming))) of sorts and swirly lines that kind of make me feel like I am in water.

I have seen water, rain drops, snowflakes and a tornado. I recently saw a person’s hands which appeared to be sculpting or doing pottery.
These visions are usually followed up by a clear steady picture of something totally different. lol

Is this considered 4D?
I think experiencing 4D is the same as experiencing morontia. It would be the same as seeing through the higher mind since the soul is a part of that dimension. I on the other hand have to wait for that stuff to trickle down through a filter I have yet to remove.
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by DJKENZ »

Hi y'all,
so I took the next level of "The Lily And Beyond" activations in Florida this past weekend.
Miracles were bountiful including a 3-second removal of the chronic pain in my body & then another 2 seconds to
remove any trace of disease in my body by a healer "Burt" - which left me dumb-founded for a while.
https://sites.google.com/a/lilyandbeyond.org/home/home/
This workshop had the "platinum energy" activations and included the alchemic ability to transform matter into something else (which 60 people
in other Lily & Beyond workshops in other cities supposedly did.)
There were about 46 people in the workshop and all had experiences when the attunements were disbersed by the
"Channel Of Grace" inside Master-teacher Kim Lopa from Miami & the Phillipines. She, her late husband & celestials are the founder of the Lily And Beyond system.
She is also a psychic, clairvoyant, healer, teacher, akashic records consultant, etc. etc.)
Our experiences in the workshop were (as expected) quite powerful and ranged from
Nirvana (that I experienced when I first took the class) to a heavy weight like someone sitting on your head, the giggling caused
by bliss-consciousness which my friend Marcus experienced, nausea, hearing of music, ringing in the ears and others.

There is a very high frequency field they call "The Lily Cloud" which lies higher than the akashic field.
The next day, 9 of us we were being trained to get there in seconds by Kim Lopa. I had a hard time but eventually got there.
9 out of 10 people in that group & many out of the 600 that have gotten activated so far "go there" to
get healing, deliver healing, get guidance from SuperBeings and even entire courses of information.
It's a very peaceful place of 'knowing' and we were being trained to access this by using the kinesthetic (feeling) sense only & none of the physical
sensations often caused in going-higher like vibrations in the body, 3rd eye or crown sensations, using visions as landmarks, etc.
Upon finally reaching the Lily Cloud frequency, I had no visions like the others were reporting (almost immediately) but I did get there 2-3 times with difficulty (the roadblocks being Self-doubt and not feeling worthy enough.)

However, this was the kicker:
Nobody in that class knew of my "dark place" vision.
I was having so much trouble getting to the vibration of the Lily cloud, I got high performance-anxiety & almost gave-up
trying in front of the other 9 people who all achieved it super-fast.
I had a flight to take back home soon so Kim was moving us swiftly along.
After about 20-something minutes of this, it became quite stressful for me.
Then Kim suddenly told me "Go to Paradise!"
My jaw dropped! I was then about to mention the vision to her when she looked at the others and said "His guide told me to tell him that."
I was blown away again!

Then the group disbanded into smaller groups for further exercises.
Another Lily activator/teacher Rey Sanchez worked with me one-on-one in a room to help me get practice in attaining the Lily Cloud vibration.
I got there by taking my guide's advice (bless his heart) using the "Dark place" vision....my highest concept of God.

As if that was not enough,
I soon did another practice exercise with another "Lily" (a person like myself who got the activation,) over Skype.
She was to guess without looking at me if I reached the Lily Cloud or not.
She had to "feel" my vibration remotely (she was Skyping from Canada) & determine whether I got there or not or if I was lower than
the Lily Cloud frequency/vibration.
So, after one session of deliberately getting there, another one of me not getting there - all which she caught accurately,
I brought back to my mind the "dark place" vision to get to the cloud and when asked by Rey whether I was at the cloud, she suddenly says "GOD?!"
I was blown away again.

How much proof does one need?...is dependent on how high someone sets his/her bar.
If you don't already sense the presence of a majestic creator in the beauty that is you and around you...consider a location far away from you in space
where this person may reside...
1)-In Oct 2010, I had a voice speak in my heart, a very holy feeling of God and the dark place vision that lasted 2 weeks.
2)-The Urantia book says Paradise exists & is surrounded by Dark Gravity Bodies (Black Holes to me) & thus, to me, which is why the place was dark in my vision
3)-A year later, a connection was made in my mind that that's where God lives...a bitterly humbling weekend during Christmas 2011
4)-Kim Lopa shouts "Go to Paradise" & says my guide told her to tell me that
5)-The Lily who was on Skype says "God!?" when I was thinking of the dark place vision.

That's 5 references to the same place from multiple sources. Do you still think I need more proof that Paradise exists?

Hugs,
:loves
-Kenz-
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kenz,
You wrote:
That's 5 references to the same place from multiple sources. Do you still think I need more proof that Paradise exists?
NOPE! :mrgreen: :sunflower: There's nothing like first hand experience, eh? ...and Hey... I'll even take it second hand and with that I thank you whole heartedly for sharing this awesome time with us... You are worthy of everything you receive...some of us just have to work a little harder than others...perhaps making the personal triumph just a little sweeter. ;) :happy
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.