A Gift from the Master.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

A Gift from the Master.

Post by Sandy » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:18 am

Richard Writes.
An Akashic Construct Participant writes – November 15, 2011.

I have been an active participant of the 11:11 Akashic Construct meditation for a few years now, and have had some wonderful experiences and guided a number of people to the 11:11 Progress Group’s information.

I have jotted down a few experiences in the form of short stories, as nearly all of my connections with my angel, Maria, and the Celestials that I have met, have been thought and picture based communication. I don’t get much dialog like some do, but the experiences are beautiful just the same.

I’d like to pass on a couple of my experiences to begin with, and I’ll write down a few more when I can, especially some of the healing experiences that I have had the honour to be involved in.

I started getting time prompts when I was about 12 years old, that makes it some 24 years of wonderful numbers. I thank the 11:11 Progress Group for everything and I’m proud to have been until now a silent working partner of your team.

Cheers,
Richard.

Gift from the Master.

I started in my Akashic Construct once again, and was sitting quietly when I started to drift into space. For a time I was just looking at all the splendor around me. It was really pleasant, and I knew I was heading some where special. I soon arrived in a room which I think was in a ship of some description -- very plain and cool and metallic.

I was invited into a room where I was greeted by a very large form which I knew was Michael, but in a different form as I guess he likes to mix it up, so to speak. I am a little sketchy on the details here, but I know that we exchanged information, although I think it must have gone deep within me, and was not for my mind to try and decipher.

After we finished communicating he handed me a golden coloured disk which had a very large blue gem, like a sapphire. I thanked Michael for the gift and for a moment I was unsure of what to do with it. Then I got a flash of inspiration to put it next to my arm and as I did, it gently wrapped around my forearm and it has been there ever since.

Prior to this, I have been doing some quiet work for quite a while, in just sending loving energy out to the universe, and what I have found out is this is a gift for me to keep sending the energy out. It has a very specific frequency and colour, which is very powerful in its calming and loving effect.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Come out of the Shadows, a Little at a Time — Thought Adjuster.

http://www.1111ProgressGroup.com

--
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~