A Gift from the Master.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

A Gift from the Master.

Post by Sandy »

Richard Writes.
An Akashic Construct Participant writes – November 15, 2011.

I have been an active participant of the 11:11 Akashic Construct meditation for a few years now, and have had some wonderful experiences and guided a number of people to the 11:11 Progress Group’s information.

I have jotted down a few experiences in the form of short stories, as nearly all of my connections with my angel, Maria, and the Celestials that I have met, have been thought and picture based communication. I don’t get much dialog like some do, but the experiences are beautiful just the same.

I’d like to pass on a couple of my experiences to begin with, and I’ll write down a few more when I can, especially some of the healing experiences that I have had the honour to be involved in.

I started getting time prompts when I was about 12 years old, that makes it some 24 years of wonderful numbers. I thank the 11:11 Progress Group for everything and I’m proud to have been until now a silent working partner of your team.

Cheers,
Richard.

Gift from the Master.

I started in my Akashic Construct once again, and was sitting quietly when I started to drift into space. For a time I was just looking at all the splendor around me. It was really pleasant, and I knew I was heading some where special. I soon arrived in a room which I think was in a ship of some description -- very plain and cool and metallic.

I was invited into a room where I was greeted by a very large form which I knew was Michael, but in a different form as I guess he likes to mix it up, so to speak. I am a little sketchy on the details here, but I know that we exchanged information, although I think it must have gone deep within me, and was not for my mind to try and decipher.

After we finished communicating he handed me a golden coloured disk which had a very large blue gem, like a sapphire. I thanked Michael for the gift and for a moment I was unsure of what to do with it. Then I got a flash of inspiration to put it next to my arm and as I did, it gently wrapped around my forearm and it has been there ever since.

Prior to this, I have been doing some quiet work for quite a while, in just sending loving energy out to the universe, and what I have found out is this is a gift for me to keep sending the energy out. It has a very specific frequency and colour, which is very powerful in its calming and loving effect.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Come out of the Shadows, a Little at a Time — Thought Adjuster.

http://www.1111ProgressGroup.com

--
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.