PLEASE HELP! CONFUSED!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Samiuri
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

PLEASE HELP! CONFUSED!

Post by Samiuri »

Let me start by saying hello my name is Bill. I have never been religous until recent days. I have been seeing 11:11 and other prompts for years, but i seen it as good luck or my grandmother trying to tell me somthing,i had no idea about spirit guardians. Anyway, i have not beein sleeping well and three days ago i fell asleep at kitchin table but wasent really sleeping yet.all of a sudden my heart rate jumped and addreniline pumping i enterd a place of light! A Godly voice spoke to me and "said slow down,& the way to the samurai was throgh mind,body,&soul. Then as if speaking to somone else asked if they understood there mission?Then came a series of visions the first two i felt were me or what i could have been,a star football player,and a soldier!The last one was disturbing it was my 16 year old cousin in his later years in prison for multiple rapes and murders!At this point there were 3 figures with me but i could not fully see them. They just keept tellin me to make sur this future did not happen!
sammy

Re: PLEASE HELP! CONFUSED!

Post by sammy »

Welcome to the board Bill!

Wow...that was some experience!!! Sure would have been nice if they gave you a clue as to how to make sure that future doesn't happen! Sounds like some meditation might help!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome Bill,
My first thoughts were very similar to Sammy's when I read your post. That the way to understand what you experienced while at your kitchen table is by understanding yourself. Sort of a self realization that comes from daily and open meditation.(allowing) When you meditate it seems that over time things become a little clearer, you understand the past and current happenings with greater understanding and even forgiveness for those involved. (Well, we work towards that anyway. ;) ) But with this effort there also comes a more peaceful us and it is from this calm that we are better able to assist others. What comes our way in life, of course, varies as we are all individuals...unique in all the universe. And once we understand and feel the Love that flows from this silent connection/communication we reflect that outwardly in our lives.
For each of us meditation is different. We may have similar experiences at times but the meditation is ours alone...ours to learn and progress and help those around us as those around us help us. It is this shared acceptance of who we are, knowing we are not alone in this vast universe of twinkling stars and galaxies that we are all connected and an entire world exists within and around us that fuels our ever greater discovery.
What the future brings is never set in stone... at least not in Time/Space... so in a way the future is hard to predict with any accuracy. It is ours for the making with every free will choice. These happenings of others, for instance, your 16 year old cousin, while you can positively affect his life...it is not your responsibility... his choices. They are his and you can simply assist him by your loving attitude and friendship...Please do not accept pressure in this area as we each have plenty of our own responsibilities to shoulder, okay? Just love him and let the future take care of itself.
So I guess in a "nutshell" my instincts suggest some sort of stillness practice and most of all to follow love. Where Love leads, it is there you will find your answers and your help. (my opinion anyway. ;) )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Bill,

The dream/vision of the Samurai has been used before, is not new, but the meaning is rarely understood.

It deals with control, determination, and meditation (inward looking) or analysis of the Self.

Cheers all...
:bigsmurf: