This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Mysterious
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Mysterious »

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself :) My name is Egidijus I'm 26 and I live in UK. I have a strong feeling that I have so much to share with you, but I'm quite a shy person so I'll keep it short ;)

I have started seeing 11:11 and other number combinations few years ago. It caught my attention straight away and I bought Akashic Construct cd. However after some time of practicing I didn't recognize any particular effects, therefore I thought I didn't know how to use it, got frustrated and the cd was left in the drawer :lol:

But until recently I have realized the potential of AC. And I gotta say... I'm blown away by my first successful experience :roll !!! That being said I also have a huge attraction for healing methods of Reiki 8)

My awakening, I could say, was a bit "uncomfortable", but now I feel like a new person and I finally found my inner peace.

Kindest regards and Love to All :bike:
Egidijus
sammy

Re: Newbie

Post by sammy »

Hello Egidijus :hithere

Welcome to the board! No need to be shy here! We love to hear the experiences if others!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Egidijus,

Welcome.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Egidijus, :hithere
A big welcome from me too! It's great to hear of your success and your interest in healing work! The world needs all the healers it can get! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.