Another side effect from listening to the CD

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
cag
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Another side effect from listening to the CD

Post by cag »

Hello,
I recently purchased and downloaded the Akashic Construct CD. I have been meditating for years,in fact I can allow myself to go "under" very quickly with my breathing very shallow, so for me to visualize in the first part of the CD was no problem.
Here's what happen to me and I wonder if anyone else had this side effect. After listening to all of the CD, especially the 2nd part, I felt very tired, like I had been asleep for hours, and felt like I had a hangover. I actually had nausea and felt dizzy. This lasted for 2 days. I have had a past last regression done in the past and went under very quickly, I remember feeling some what tired but within an hour or so felt great. I don't want to listen to it again because of how I felt.
Has anyone else experienced this "hangover", been sleeping for days effect?
What happen?
Thank you and I hope to hear from someone regarding this.
Blessings,
Carla :?
Sandy
Staff

Re: Another side effect from listening to the CD

Post by Sandy »

Hi Carla,
It's nice to meet you. Welcome.
While I have heard many people experience a sleepiness at first when doing the cd I have never yet heard of anyone feeling nausious or dizzy. I will ask George to pop on and give it some thought. For me...there has been nothing but "positive happenings" when using the cd.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Carla,

In short it's unrealised fear. Some folks need to scratch their face early in the piece (irritation). Some wriggle their toes -- an unrealised fear and trying to walk away. There's nothing to fear. Some actually fall asleep even for a hour in the first few weeks -- in need of a healthy sleeping pattern, and they never knew.

However... you are meant to do part one for a week, part two for a week, then part three for a week.

I'll resend the instructions. Please note them with care.

I don't know of anyone who felt sick, unless they already had a bug, and there are 1000's of CDs "out there".

Millions of similar CDs from Silva Mind Control, Mind Dynamics, Alpha Dynamics, Alpha Control and the rest.

God bless...
George.
brooklyn
New Friend

Post by brooklyn »

I found this interesting because i recently watched
a Project Camelot video where they interviewed
a woman named Doloris Cannon..( one of the foremost pioneers in regression hypnosis)
explained that Some of "us" (WE Kno who "we Are:)
are awakening on a GENETIC level, (where our DNA is actually changing )
first start to experience.... yep-
Nausia, fatigue, and headaches, and heart palpitations ....
Then it goes away and they "feel great" ...
hope that gives u a different angle on the affect's
of the CD....
Here is the link to the Fascinating interview for anyone interested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH0L_bffAA
Peace n luv.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Brooklyn,

I have a problem with the logic here.

If hundreds of users find benefit to their lives with the use of the AC, then one isolated case
does not prove the AC to have detrimental effects, nor does it have powers of enlightenment or powers to genetically improve.

It's a simple tool.

The whole experience... 99.99% good, 0.01% 'bad' has to do with the individual, not the CD.

Cheers...
George.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Brooklyn,

Anymore than the 0.01% user considering there would be any kind of reaction from the CD, rather than from the individual's mind, we'd have ten or twenty years ago learned about...

...some guys running off into the distance screaming... :mrgreen:

...some gals growing an extra set of thumbs. :smurfin:

from one who underwent a great process without a CD
:bigsmurf:
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Brooklyn

Just a thought, since you said
Some of "us" (WE Kno who "we Are:)
are awakening on a GENETIC level, (where our DNA is actually changing )
first start to experience.... yep-
Nausia, fatigue, and headaches, and heart palpitations ....

so perhaps you answered you're own question,,,,it's not about the Cd at all, that would be a co-incidental happening,,,,especially if...
Then it goes away and they "feel great" ...
I think you'd need some more scientific investigation before you could say that the CD caused these effects.....if they are having something to do with waking up on a Genetic level...WOW....I'm going to listen to it again...

love and blessings pp :mrgreen:
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello Carla!

When I first started (close to two years ago), I would get really dizzy. It would feel like I was spinning, I even "tossed my cookies" once! I can tell you I still meditate using the Akashic Construct without any problems. You might want to change positions, I now sit up against pillows in my bed instead of laying on the couch. Perhaps you are "going down" too fast making you dizzy, or too deep, that could be why you feel so tired. I have felt that also, I felt tired and heavy. I usually felt that way if I went pretty deep and came out too fast but the effects where short lived. I am a "rookie" when it comes to this stuff but just thought I would throw it out there :)

Much love, Maggie.
Follow your heart
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Great feedback Maggi

love pp :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
Clueless
New Friend

Post by Clueless »

Hi, :hithere

Just went through some posts because I am always looking for some hints that might help me with my meditation. That is how I came across this thread and read what George wrote about how to use the CD:
However... you are meant to do part one for a week, part two for a week, then part three for a week.
I did parts one and two for a week and have been listening to part three ever since. Should I stop listening to the CD and try getting to the AC on my own although I am still not getting anywhere near to Deep Alpha?! If I do not fall asleep I am wide awake all the time, trying to visualise the AC while still thinking about what the colours of the rainbow might taste like and when it comes to the part where the elevator is coming up it is - of course - empty and I am on my own indeed.

Any ideas if I should just start all over again and listen to part one for a while?

Happy St Nicholas’ Day, :santa:
Uta
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Can't find the delete post button, and posted twice... (Ignore this post.)
Last edited by inlikeflint on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Clueless wrote:Hi, :hithere

Any ideas if I should just start all over again and listen to part one for a while?
Hey Uta...
I think you are doing okay.
It sounds familiar to me.
The falling asleep part happens if you are laying down to meditate.
I think the benefit to laying down while meditating is that if you do fall asleep, you won't fall over, but I am not sure because I do all of my meditations laying down. The only reason I have not tried to meditate sitting up is that it does not feel comfortable to me to sit unsupported... I would need a recliner. I would sit on the floor but I would not be able to meditate for very long that way either.

At some points I feel I am where I need to be before George's voice is finished.
Then there are other times where I fall in and out of sleep and I can only remember bits and pieces of the CD.

I have yet to meet anybody/celestial that I can remember in my meditations, but my focus on what I want to do is always foggy. I have always been better at dreams than trying to do mediation... because meditation is new and confusing to me. I can stay alert while my body sleeps and this is sort of a distraction while I listen to myself snore and George at the same time. (It happens on and off.) If you can do this, you can have an out of body experience, you just start thinking of rocking back and forth and roll out of your body. (I have not done this yet though because I am still trying see where the mediation takes me... and it is supposed to be a different plane of consciousness.

You may be there already, and you are not remembering what you experience...

I think the focus on what you want is important, but my problem might be is that my thoughts on what I want are not about healing or meeting a celestial. I just want to experience something... Like going to hang out somewhere without a purpose.

Sometimes I see things, and sometimes I don't.
My mediations are not very lucid. They are a mix of things that I am unsure of. Lots of moments where I see something and then nothing... so I could be falling in and out of sleep and bouncing in and out of some sort of dream state. However I get the same type glimpses at things while I am alert doing things that do not require a great deal of attention.

I have been trying to do this CD for a while now, and I have experienced frustrations, my body not being able to relax - (stomach muscles that won't seem to relax.) Becoming alert before the CD has brought me out of the meditation state...

It takes practice. I do it for a few days and then I stop... Give it time keep trying it.
:sunflower:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hiya Uta and Inlikeflint,

I think most people who have difficulty with their AC just haven't found their particular method of relaxing and/or stilling their minds, also, George says on his CD that we must 'set our intent',,,,like why do you want this experience? So I suspect that just to do it for fun, might not garner wonderous results. The other most important item being to go into stillness. Not as easy as it sounds, but if your mind is on the go with anticipation, or expectation, it likely won't work either. So my suggestion would be to practice relaxing until you feel like a wet noodle, and expect nothing.

Flint...
(stomach muscles that won't seem to relax.)
Your stomach muscles are in the area of your solar plexus,,,,your 3rd chakra/energy centre, which focus is on your 'will', this your power centre.....so offhand I'd suggest you have some 'will' issues to figure out....like why you can't relax.....or not willing to 'let go' and relax. Remember there's nothing to fear,,,,ask for Light to surround you while you practice, and you should be able to learn to relax....

If I need extra relaxing, I will listen to the 1st and 2nd tracks before the 3rd, but if my own breathing exercises gets me there quickly, I just go to the 3rd track.

I have also learned how to stay in alpha and turn off the CD right after George says , You are now on your own...

I have the CD player within reach, or just remove the earphones,,,,take a few deep breaths and say 'alpha' with each out breath, and refocus on 'where I am' in my AC. then RELAX and just observe.

if nobody comes in, then walk around, create the things you want in your AC, anything goes, it's your place, extra rooms, gardens, (mine has a theraputic hot tub)..then enjoy it.

I'm sure you get the idea....

love and blessings,,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Uta,

I have to admit that I am a little bit of a slow poke. I like to take my time and enjoy every nuance of the Akashic construct journey. I have noticed this with all meditation cds I have enjoyed. I still prefer to move slower than the lead allows. Soooooo once I know the cd and what is coming I can hear it and George's voice in my head and can do the work without the cd... maybe every once in a while listening to it or better still allowing George himself to lead me to my special place...(one of the perks I suppose of being his wife. :lol: ) This works well for me and I am not distracted any more by conflicting visualizations as you described...
Not every visit still is as clear as I would like and sometimes it seems nothing occurs...but that is okay... and good things can still happen... even unusual things...like the time when I was just tidying up a bit in my AC and I heard a voice... "You can ask one question." :shock: That's the way I looked too and my mind went blanker than blank! ... couldn't remember my own name to tell you the truth. :oops: I heard a bit of gentle laughter and then zip...nothing. So it was obvious to me from that experience that often times we are not alone there and "others, sometimes unseen by our "astral eyes" are beside us as we work out the intricate details of our spiritual progression.

If you do not feel you are comfortably in alpha you may want to do the second exercise again for awhile or use it before going into the third part. ( I still do it a bit myself) Just be aware that you can get to feeling really good and comfortable after the second part and so as the cd runs...can get scared out of three years growth when George's voice pops back on to begin the third part after the pause in between tracks. :shock: :lol: But experiment around with what works for you...spend more time in your rainbow..or in your special place. Some people do their healing from their special place rather than their AC workshop. Remembering there is no time table for success or failure here as there is neither one...no success...no failure, we just "be" there with no strings attached.... just be and allow our soul self to meet the universe reality in whatever ways it arrives. (often it seems that gentle and slowly in stages seems to be the norm.) Just enjoy it like a child on an adventure with family...looking forward and accepting of what "good thing" lies around the next corner. (Doctor Mendoza told me that once when I felt like I was faltering.)
Peace is the greatest benefit in the long run... ;)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Thank you Peacockplume & Sandy,

The voice at the end usually does wake me right up if I don't come out of meditation a few minutes early.

I don't have stomach sensations all the time, every once in a while I just have trouble winding down so (I can be pretty strong willed... I quit smoking and carried a full open pack of cigarettes and a lighter with me just to test myself. I even gave cigarettes away and watched people smoke them in front of me.) It could be fear... or panic... too much drama in my life. The listening to part 1 & 2 and then on to three makes sense and it seems kind of set up that way. It's almost time for me to start doing this so I will just start at side one.

...and I like the idea of staying in alpha and pulling the headphones right after George says you are on your own.... I also use my laptop to play the CD and it makes random noises that are distracting... so maybe I will try to find a CD player I have laying around.

Thanks again.

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

and,,,,,like George used to tell me...

pp....patience and perseverance...

blessings...
pp
Daily Affirmation:
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I listened from the first part and fell asleep almost immediately and I didn't wake up until part 2 was over. I went to the bathroom came back and tried to do 3 but there were too many distractions.

I am going to give it a go again in another couple of minutes. now that everybody is asleep.

Clueless
New Friend

Post by Clueless »

Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer my questions in detail.

I think, I will take it slow and try meditation without listening to the CD all the time. It might be a long way to go but I am in high spirits.

Big hug,
Uta :rendeer:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi again Uta and Flint,

There are no rights or wrongs, you'll develop your own patterns and processes...just remember to enjoy.

love and blessings, pp
Daily Affirmation: