Todays Healing

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Todays Healing

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all!

Just wanted to share my meditation experience today as it was a good one. I went in with the intention to heal my cousins ex-husband who has been threatening to kill her and their kids when he is at his worst moments. I was happy to see him and two others in the elevator. I wanted to put him on the stage and ask what his intentions are towards my cousin, however it did not go well. Then he was laying on the cot or bed on his back with the other two standing around him, I could not see the other two clearly but I know they were there.
I was able to see inside of him, he was all full of tangled up string or wire, kind of like fishing line. I tried to untangle it while it was inside but it was not working. I poured some liquid from my medicine cabinet to help and then I pulled out a big clump of the tangle and we began working on it until it was all untangled. I then ran my fingers down the string and dingy liquid came out. Then it became golden and I was able to place it back inside. I began weaving each golden line one by one nicely together. After I felt we did what we could for now, he sat up. I grabbed the hands of the other two and we prayed together with him. I felt like he was lost, like his light was slowly fading away. We prayed for him to hold onto that light and felt like we would be doing this again soon, more is needed. I knew the exact moment George would begin speaking and he did! The patient left in the elevator, my two helpers stayed behind for what I felt like was "cleaning".
This was the first time I have meditated for a while and felt like it went great, I hope it helps. Much love to all!!

Maggie
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Todays Healing

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maggie,

That was a challenging assignment I think. Well done, lets hope it helps him.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Maggie! :kiss: FANTASTIC! I will say a prayer for additional help. Nice work! AND a motivational experience (for me anyway!)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh my! :D Maggie, That was brilliant! What patience and love you exhibited as you carefully untangled his knot of life lines. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there Maggie,

CONGRATULATIONS!

Quite similar to some of the healings I've done -- I felt they were almost psychedelic, but they were real, as many of the subjects (patients) were visitors to my clinic, and I could almost chart their progress.

Likely the two with you were your Destiny Guardians, hiding their faces.

FYI. Few receivers I know can see Celestials as well as I do, and yet, with years of commercial art behind me, I have not portrayed any of my Friends accurately. They just don't allow it ! Not even the basic charcoal sketches worked for me. Frustration !

Any accurate reproduction of their features brings the likelyhood of veneration by us mere humans, and they dislike that intensely -- the reason why you could not see their features too well.

God bless...
George.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Thats fascinating George about the art portrayals and dislike of venerating the celestials.. i tend to agree.. :) although ive always wanted to see some of ur pics lol.. ive never see a clear face either when i used to get what i beleived to be visits, most of time they were just outlines of a human shape or impressions.. makes one wonder what Michael thinks of artists portraying Him for centuries..

much love to you and all .....

Peace

Sarah xxxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Sarah writes:

makes one wonder what Michael thinks of artists portraying Him for centuries..

:mrgreen: Different rules for Bosses? :lol:

Hugs...
me
sammy

Post by sammy »

Wow! Thank you for that George! That I recall, I've seen what I thought was a Midwayer (although not having seen celestial beings before, I suppose it could have been just about anything) on one occasion when I was attempting to send healing to a dear friend of a friend. He wore a white robe and was bent over with his back to me "picking" the lock on the person's AC. :lol: I did not get to see a face either....OH! That said, a few days ago when I was meditating I did get to see the torso of SOMEONE...all I saw was like a metalic warriors chest plate, it had some symbol on it that I could not clearly see, and it had something coming out of it's back on either side - I couldn't tell if it was wings or swords. Of course I got disturbed by my son and couldn't get back to it to figure it out.

I can't draw a stick...you'd think they'd let me see a face! :mrgreen:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

A Midwayer all dressed in "war attire" has been noted before in eastern US in about 2002.

I doubt if any other Celestial would move around looking like that. :viking: :sword: :viking:

:bigsmurf:
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Thanks for the responses~

George-thanks for the info, I have recently stopped trying to see the faces so hard while the elevator is rising and I think it has helped. Its more of a feeling that they are there, I can see what they are doing sometimes but even that is not so clear. I just try to follow my heart and their lead and that has been working well.

Sammy-I am with you, couldn't draw if my life depended on it! The best stuff I do is when I am doodling while talking on the phone! ;)

Much Love, Maggie!
Follow your heart
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sammy-I am with you, couldn't draw if my life depended on it! The best stuff I do is when I am doodling while talking on the phone!
:lol: :lol: :lol: My best works are my "Pictionary" stick figures :mrgreen:
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

George wrote:Sarah writes:

makes one wonder what Michael thinks of artists portraying Him for centuries..

:mrgreen: Different rules for Bosses? :lol:

Hugs...
me

I guess so lol... thanks George for waking me up from my sleep lol..

((( love you ))) !!

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB