Meditation Revelation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Meditation Revelation

Post by Sandy »

Hi PP,
Did you know that it was Lucifer who introduced the idea of us being unworthy?????? .
No I didn't and can't really go along with that statement. Lucifer was a bad guy... most definitely...but humans evolution already held an enormous amount of fear long before this "unruly fella" dumped a bunch of ugliness about the universe. Different strokes though for different folks...and people can believe what they wish. I for one accept my own right to evolve and heal or struggle along with the mechanisms of my mind in slow mode. It is my responsibility. I will blame the" proverbial devil" no more for my indiscretion as nobody but me holds that key called free will.

:lol: Was that the can of works you were referring to sis? :kiss:
Love you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

:D Joanne/tiggy, you used to spend your whole childhood talking to ya self in the mirror lol :lol: remember... a little actress.. ;) :D all i see now when i look in the mirror is that i need some major construction work done lol.. :roll: :P

Much love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
sammy

Post by sammy »

Right there with ya Sarah!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Yes Sarah :lol: I remember that mirror well,,,,,it used to be my friend in a way.......often I used to look at myself and have a good old chat or use my hairbrush for a microphone or crack a joke with myself, sometimes cry...............I know why now though...it's because unfortunately, in our house nobody used to listen to us, or we weren't able to express ourselves, nobody to go and tell our troubles to....remember...sad isn't it. That good old mirror was a tool to keeping my sanity, if no-one else listened I could always pep talk myself in it.....good therapy now I remember......it helped me help myself, if you get me........ Defo gona try it again :roll
By the way sis u don't need any major construction work doing.............you're beautiful just the way you are.........believe me guys she really is :love

Love :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I believe, "Tiggers!" :kiss:
Love you ladies!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sis,
I for one accept my own right to evolve and heal or struggle along with the mechanisms of my mind in slow mode. It is my responsibility. I will blame the" proverbial devil" no more for my indiscretion as nobody but me holds that key called free will.

Thanks for that, :kiss: :kiss:

:lol: Was that the can of works you were referring to sis? :kiss: was supposed to be a can of worms :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sis :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.