Meditation Revelation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Meditation Revelation

Post by peacockplume »

Now what do I remember of my meditation....

I haven't done a 'formal' AC meditation for a long time..... :oops:

I think that some people (me for one) can be so anxious and want to meet our teachers and guides so badly, that we can't relax and let go enough.

well that was my case......I would try and try and try...get a couple of blips that I knew were 'the real goods' but I couldn't maintain it, or get there when I wanted to. So I gave up....trying on my own that is..

I had several long guided meditations that were great favourites, but it didn't really help me to get there by myself. So I just went along my path, investigating other things, some I found the thread of truth, others I tossed. I kept busy, doing my thing, helping out where I could.

Now that I can look back (cuz I'm in a totally different place than 2 yrs ago) I've made it...to somewhere???

I guess it's when I finally got to 'walk my talk',,,,all the teachings that I was experiencing and sharing... did a transformation thing (while I wasn't looking of course --snuck right up behind me and said...
Welcome Home)

in fact,,,it was only a couple of weeks ago that I knew I could come back to the mb, after talking with a special mb sibling,,,,,of course I could have come back at any time...it is hard to explain, but I'll bet I'm not the only one who has needed a hiatus...to get things straight...it sometimes takes awhile to get through your 'stuff'. So, I still have great appreciation and gratitude for everyone here and everyone who's not here, the seen and the unseen for helping me 'understand' so I could experience it and live it.
also, I'm not suggesting that I don't have any more 'stuff' to go through,,,wouldn't that be great! It's just that when the 'stuff' comes up,,,,I deal with it in an entirely different way.

So just what does all that have to do with the AC?????

In response to a thread, I said,,well perhaps we should ask the midwayers.....then realized that since I said it,,,guess I had to do it...

I had the house to myself for a couple of hours, so I got my/Georges AC CD out, got comfy and 'down I went'.....becoming a rose bush, and a leaf (still have a bit to work on the colours) then all of a sudden, it all came back.....my favourite place in nature,,,,my 'point of reference',,,,reaching the entrance and decending.....every detail was there.....so after the cleansing and lighting up....I proceeded to my work room.... all I can say is.....it was in a different place....the room was the same with the same things in it....but it was the AC itself that was somewhere else....(I didn't realize that till just this second)....

I had asked to meet my celestial teacher or guide...and that was about when I was consciously there...usually, I always have a conscious connection to my meditating self. So when you can remember that you were there and not here,,,,for me that's success.

Afterwards, I thought about the differences between this meditation and how they used to be.....

Ahhh Haaaa! well thanks be to those invisible helpers who have taught me along the way.

We all know in the beginning that we need to LET GO! of all kinds of things....I think my first two were, limitations and expectations....... but the big one is fear!

I give thanks more than once in a day,,,but today I had the clearest feeling of no fear....it made me look at certain fears in a different way, funny how they disappear when you face them.....own them,,,,then LET THEM GO.....it's almost like your parachute just opened....

oh, and by the way,,,I forgot to ask the question :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

love you all, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Meditation Revelation

Post by Sandy »

Oh PP that wa awesome! I just love hearing others talk of their AC and what they experience while there. You know, whenever I have been away awhile and then come back it is like coming home again... a place of peace and safety as I think or build or pray, heal and learn in an environment I have created. Sometimes I add this or that or take bits out and add bits. and then there are those times something is added automatically but it is always something needed for the job at hand. 8)
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and this trip back, sis!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
amygamie
New Friend

Post by amygamie »

:) Those "ahh ha!" moments are my favorites. When your given advice through your own words without even realizing it until what you said sinks in with yourself or you rediscover a truth that has slipped away from you. I find that many of the times when I get the urge to listen to a certain song, read a certain article, or just do something in particular without any real idea as to why. You just have the feeling that it was laid out for you and there is a revelation there even though you have no idea how or when it will come about.

Often the revelation comes from within and sometimes your delivering it to others as well as yourself. Like when you open up a reply to a post that you have no real good advice to give them because your in the same pickle as them, but that feeling comes to you to do so and you trust it. You have no idea as to what to say so you sit there and think for a moment then bring yourself closer to alpha and then before you know it your giving out good advice, really good advice when minutes earlier you didn't have a clue. You read it over and there it is the answer that not only you needed but others as well. Often you didn't even realize that you needed the revelation until you have already received it. <3 Those moments are my favorite because not only do I get the Epiphany, but it also addresses my self doubt which is one of my current hurdles that I am not quiet over yet but have made a big improvement on. Two birds with one stone. <3

What I try to do is that every moment I realize I am not in at least alpha or that state of mind, I do my best to get myself there or at least bring myself as close as I can be. The more you do it, the more you live in it, the more second nature it becomes and your entire temperament and philosophy just blossoms. You thought adjuster, soul, perfect self or whatever it is that you call it, is right there and you and very actively communicating with you and before you know it, you find your perfect self starting to reflect in yourself more and more.

I am not quiet there yet in my AC but I am going at my own pace in a way that is good for me, it is a long path but this way I can successfully put those hurdles away as I overcome them and not worry that they will placed upright again to slow me down when feeling of self doubt and lack of self worth worry start to creep up on me.
Life is what happens when your too busy making other plans
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sandy,

Yep, think I'm experiencing just that....I had more wonderment after the meditation when the impact hit me....it really hadn't disappeared....it really was the same inside...
didn't even need any dusting,,,yahoo on that one....but I think I'll make a purposeful trip in to 'move some stuff around' (does that ring a bell?) :lol: :lol:
George's words proved themselves out too.....I was quite amazed now that I recall him saying.....nothing will be changed.....or forgotten....awesome. Thanks George!

{{{{{xoxoxo}}}}} pp :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:hithere amygamie,

and what a sweet bundle she is...Bless her little heart. :happy

Thanks for answering and sharing, I appreciate it. I know just what you mean about going into alpha. I use a breathing exercise that is a never fail, and also have a little talk with Michael and Nebadonia,,,I ask for The Spirit of Truth to guide me, because I know what comes out, isn't from me. So I've had that experience quite often. I remember saying at times....if you want to remember that, you better write it down, because now I don't remember it....that's a sure way of knowing you have connected with a Celestial and higher, and yes it happens alot on the mb also.

When we are working on our personal issues,,,,like you mentioned 'self doubt',,,my big one was being 'unworthy'...it was important for me to catch that thought or emotion,
really take it down the road to discover just 'where' did that really come from. Could I re-connect with the cause. Depending on where I am, or what I'm doing allows me to deal with it immediately, or I have to shelve it till I can meditate on it. I prefer the immediate method by far....it's much easier when you get to the root, to own it, then release it with love. Otherwise you can be tooooo busy...and put it off, which I've learned, that it just keeps coming back, different scenarios,,,but the lesson is the same. Quite frankly, I'm tired of dragging around old belief systems, so when one surfaces....it get's the immediate release treatment. The results are quite uplifting.

Nice meeting you,,,I'll look forward to seeing you on the mb...

love and blessings,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Amygamie... Hello PP..
I am just sitting here in the early afternoon thinking about you ladies. This thread brings home once again things I try to "sneaky-like" slip past in my own path. The self worth issues hit pretty close to home. But it is more than that, there are these feelings surrounding me as I type. I feel it...the love surrounding me from those unseen places (for me anyway :) ) I reallize the truth in what you both are discussing as I sit here breathing in and out, listening to my heart's steady beat and knowing each breath and beat bring me closer to my own inner peace.
Thank you both. Here's a flower for each of you. :sunflower: :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: As I just now clicked away the above post I heard this line from a song..."Slow Down you move too fast. You got to make the moment last...just kicking around the cobblestone... Looking for fun and feeling Groovy." Remember that one from the sixties? :lol:
Love Sandy :roll
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Oh yeah sweet one,,,

thank you for the flower....back atcha... :sunflower:
The self worth issues hit pretty close to home.
I will not believe that,,,not for one nanosecond...(well have a talk)

I've been sitting too long,,,all kinds of parts going numb :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello!

As I read this thread I sat here with my hand pressed firmly over my mouth, in awe! There were two things I have been rolling around in my head and wanted to touch on here-taking a break, and self worth. :shock: :D
I have only recently meditated, today and about 3 weeks ago, which were both great. I had to "take a break" while school was out. I was wondering if it would be hard to get back into it after the break, but then found I had wonderful experiences both times. PP made me think that maybe I needed to work some of my own stuff out.
I have also been dealing with self worth issues. I have been having terrible dreams of my husband leaving me and they make me feel so sad. We have a wonderful bond and I don't feel that is an issue in real life. I have also noticed I don't take care of myself like I take care of others, I never by myself anything but love buying for others. Why? I don't feel worthy in my life and I feel like that is part of something I take with me in my meditations. I have been trying to get to the root of this problem, but I don't have a clue. :?
Anyhoo...I feel great today after meditating! Nice to see your wonderful faces and posts. Much love to you all. :loves
Maggie
Follow your heart
Jackaranda1011
Busy Bee

Post by Jackaranda1011 »

Makes me really look forward to when I get the AC.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hi mm1111,

I just lost the beginnings of my post here by pressing a wrong button,,,,so figure I needed to re-write it any way....(it's the excuse we give ourselves so we don't have to admit that we pulled a boo boo) :lol: :lol:
I don't feel worthy in my life and I feel like that is part of something I take with me in my meditations. I have been trying to get to the root of this problem, but I don't have a clue.

Well maggie....there's the old way to do it, and the new way to do it.

And the new way is something you just said...
I feel like that is part of something I take with me in my meditation
Since you have discovered that your meditations can be just as good, including a break,,,I'd call that getting a green light!

You can use your meditations for many things and experiences. So why don't you just go into meditation and ASK, your questions....then sit in silence, and listen, and remember that you may get answers in many different ways.

Personally I wouldn't worry about what you can't remember.....if it isn't lost in the annals of time, it will resurface for you to deal with,,,,so meantime,,,deal with what you know.

One way to help you get over feeling unworthy, is,,,#1, telling yourself that you are worthy and that you are loved.....

Look at yourself in a mirror (we were just talking about this on another thread. This I hope will take you there.. (thread now deleted) (not sure if I did that right??)

So, yes, look in a mirror,,,say hi....how are ya doing,,,,then tell yourself...I LOVE YOU.

I'm sure everyone who does this for the first time, feel a bit silly....but the more you do it, the more you become to believe it...because it is the truth.

So once you become ok with telling yourself that you love yourself, then you can expand on it...

With......I love you (blow a kiss to yourself :kiss: )......I am the most wonderful person,,,I am worthy of all the love in the world.......

I'm sure you get the idea....and have fun with it...

I read somewhere that in order to change a particular way we think, that you have to re-train your sub-conscious... So by making a statement about your self...the repetition is telling your subconscious that you are different......and I think it takes 21 or 30 days, for the brain to adjust, but you will start thinking about yourself differently....

Your dream is just a fear, from thinking you aren't worthy....so kick that one out the door....

The one I woke up with this morning was so ridiculous,,,,I'm not even thinking that it meant something..
That all comes from the subconsciousness, and there's lots of craziness there...

I'd say your issue is getting it straight in your heart and mind, that you are loved, whole and complete, and just get used to it...

enjoy your meditations...

love and blessings,,,pp :loves
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hi Jacaranda,

Just go with the flow, and try not to have any expectations,,,go in with an open heart and mind....enjoy,,

blessings, pp
Daily Affirmation:
sammy

Post by sammy »

So, yes, look in a mirror,,,say hi....how are ya doing,,,,then tell yourself...I LOVE YOU.
I did read this in the thread with Rick...BOTH times I read this I blushed and giggled as I imagined looking in the mirror and telling myself "I Love You". Sheez - Maybe I really need to do this!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:sunflower: :sunflower:

oh go for it Sammy....it can get to be quite revealing....

a common saying is...the eyes are the windows to the soul....

so I wonder if we are talking to our 'soul self'.....whatever,,,I can see no harm in telling yourself...I love you..

if you happen to get into a conversation with yourself though.....(make sure no-one is home) ;) ;)

loves, pp :mrgreen:
Daily Affirmation:
sammy

Post by sammy »

if you happen to get into a conversation with yourself though.....(make sure no-one is home)
You're cracking me up tonight! Think I'll go have a little chat in the mirror...Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the most lovable of all? :mrgreen:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

oh yeah, those are the best conversations.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to start up again....best we take notes...or run a tape recorder.....just might get surprised...

love, pp xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hi! :hithere

Ok PP, I just tried it! :bana: I must admit I did feel silly at first. Toward the end I looked close, right into my own eyes and said " I am worthy of having a good husband who loves me"...I started bawling! Hmmmm any issues there?? I think so! :oops:

I will try to do this everyday, thanks so much for your advice!

Much love to my on-line family!! :loves
Maggie
Follow your heart
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hey PP.. thanks for the mirror excercise, i will try this myself most definately !! would make a change to look in the mirror for once and think wow i love that girl lol..

Thankyou

much love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Way to go girls.....it's the first step....recognizing yourself....

yeah,,,that really is you inside there.....so keep practising and when you can look easily,,,start lengthening the time....

and,,,ok....I'm doing it too....it feels like timme for an inner uplift...

I'm going to record every time I do it, and any fleeting thoughts...

love pp :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sarah,

so nice to talk with you again....

I've been away toooo long....my bad...

sometimes we just have to do things like that to get things sorted out inside...

I think I'm done sorting...

love you,,,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh my! :shock: I did the mirror exercise last night and after I got over the surprise at the few extra wrinkles that had popped up since the last time I ventured to examin myself closely, (been years ;) ) , I looked right into my eyes and had the same experience Maggie, had. I started crying. :( Now, I know I am a softie...but geez. Maggie, sweetie...it looks like I have some under cover worthiness issues too. :kiss: So... 21-30 days, huh? Okay gonna give it a go. Thanks PP and Rick on the other thread for reminding us of Louise's lovely exercise... That lady's got some goodies tucked away in that book of hers! :D
Love,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi there all,,

Sandy, I hope I haven't opened the proverbial can of worms,,,but perhaps this little bit of info, will put the unworthiness in a different light...

Did you know that it was Lucifer who introduced the idea of us being unworthy??????

when you think about it,,,,I'm sure it was never any parents true feeling for their children.....

so now,,,,,just carry a hanky when you pass the mirror.....you'll get used to yourself in no time.....

I think I've just changed the experience of doing your hair or washing your face....

it's all in the eyes......God's reflection...

sorry,, I can't remember Rick's exercise from Louise......do you mind putting it here???

love, pp
Daily Affirmation:
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Sandy wrote:Oh my! :shock: I did the mirror exercise last night and after I got over the surprise at the few extra wrinkles that had popped up since the last time I ventured to examin myself closely, (been years ;) ) Love,
Sandy

:lol: It does get a lot harder to stare at yourself so up close for longer than like two second in the mirror as the years go by.. lol too funny.. i will try this tonight, tried it before, its quite creepy really but i think its an excellent excercise..

Hi PP.. love you too dear sis.. :hithere :kiss: :loves

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi PP...........I have not long finished a self development course and we were all asked to do the 'Mirroring' activity that you mentioned. This was to promote self awareness and self alertness. I too found it very difficult to do at first, its suprising how exposed and uncomfortable you feel talking to yourself in a mirror. I mean, I often find myself talking to myself :? but to stand in front of a mirror and do it is something very different. I think what was hard for me was to give a positive affirmation about myself whilst looking........it's very easy to forget 'Who you are' and what you are good at..........but thanks for the reminder, I think I'l start practising this again. Learning to Love ourselves first, aswell as others is one of the big lessons in life..........something I'm now, thankfully working on.

Love to all :loves
Tiggy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Tiggy,,,

too cool.....that will remind me to put that exercise into my classes....just great....

when I stop to say hi now,,,,I get a great big smile (in eyes), and a twinkle....I should stop for another chat soon....

Hi sarah,,,, :kiss:

pp :kiss:
Daily Affirmation: