AC and Whispers

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

AC and Whispers

Post by Nikki88 »

Today after my meditation like usual I feel asleep. I didn’t fall fully asleep but I definitely left the alpha range, and was only awake enough to be barely aware. While I was in this state I heard a voice whisper to me several times “come to me”. Any ideas on what this could mean or what I should do?

:loves Nikki
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: AC and Whispers

Post by theunim »

Hi Nikki,

How did you feel about its tone, pitch, volume, etc.? What was your immediate reaction to it?

I think that could help those that have had similar experiences and perhaps someone can also give you more advice after knowing more about the event in your meditation.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Nikki,

You wrote:
Today after my meditation like usual I feel asleep. I didn’t fall fully asleep but I definitely left the alpha range, and was only awake enough to be barely aware. While I was in this state I heard a voice whisper to me several times “come to me”. Any ideas on what this could mean or what I should do?
I'm afraid no one can really answer that properly as your path is unfolding before you... But my first thought was that perhaps it was your Thought Adjuster since you were pretty sure you were below alpha. You could ask yourself, if this were the case...what can I do to draw closer to my TA?
Things like prayer, meditation, living in the now, appreciating the wonderful diversity of Life and those around us, expressing gratitude and Love...there are so many things that grow our souls and lead us closer to God. Safe and sound we are as we search for the God within.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Nikki88 »

Thank you for the suggestions Sandy; I’ll give them a try.

Hi theunim,
I didn’t really have an immediate reaction as I was only barely awake enough to have even heard it, and I feel asleep shortly after. I’m not really sure how to describe the pitch, and volume etc as it was just a whisper and hard for me to make out.

:loves Nikki