Fresh start :)

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
dave-elperro
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Fresh start :)

Post by dave-elperro »

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is dave, I'm 24 years old from Brisbane.

My family has a strong history of spirtually gifted and it seems I've joined the bandwagon. I've been seeing 11:11 for about 7-8 years now and started practicing my own meditation about 2 years ago. Late last year I was foolishly doing experimental mediation and drew unwanted attention from a not-so-friendly crowd. From that, I experience sleep paralysis and I wasn't able to sleep for a week until they finally left me alone. So naturally I was put off for awhile but I've just recently picked up the construct cd in hopes of starting a fresh.

I did the first track tonight, was alot quicker than I thought. Any tips or hints that anyone can give me to help me through this course would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)

-Dave
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Fresh start :)

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Dave. This thread http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5474 is a useful one to read when you start using
the CD.

Keep us posted on your progress,

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Dave, welcome

Forgive me if I get a bit over the top here

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Petra}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

We have MISSED YOU.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

{{{{{{{{{{{{Geoff}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I couldn't seem to get connected on my dad-in-law"s lap top while
we were holidaying there for a month, but it was great to recharge the ol' batteries and lie in a
hammock reading all day in the sunny orchard, blissss!

LOVE, Pet xxxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Dave!

Welcome to the board! Sounds like you've already got some good suggestions...keep us posted as to how you do!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Dave,

Good to see you on the board! Welcome!

As the thread Pet suggested most likely advises, it seems best to take it slowly and just enjoy each part of the cd and the peaceful places within where it leads you. It is a guide and a good tool but since each of us are in control we can progress with it's aid quickly or slowly... I am one of the "slow pokes," myself and find I am most comfortable taking my time. So I just go with the flow and allow the experiences and growth to come to me instead of trying to force what I desire, which doesn't usually work out so well. The second exercise I found quite helpful in teaching me to recognize when I had arrived at those lowered brain waves so condusive for work in the spiritual. This of course, is something, with your experience, that you might already recognize and so you may find this place easier. But it seems very useful at helping bring to the surface those things inside that interfere with our well being...both physical and spiritual.

I look forward to hearing how it is going.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
dave-elperro
New Friend

Post by dave-elperro »

Thanks everyone - I'll take that advice on board Sandy.. I'm very quick to rush into things without just enjoying the moment. From what I've read, exercise #2 is going to be a big challenge
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Dave

Very pleased to meet you, welcome aboard!! Sleep paralysis is an awful thing.....at different periods in life I've also experienced it.....just before I had to leave my last job due to stress, was experiencing it regularly...and having a very difficult time coming out of it!! Scared the daylights out of me :shock: I'm so glad you're not getting it anymore......we can't come to any real harm from it!! I say my prayers before sleeping and haven't had it for a long time now!!
Stillness and meditation are the way to progress....sometimes we just have to make time...when those busy thought intrude too much and lead us further away from within, where our bounty lays waiting to be found!!

Lovely to see you Pet.....I love reading your posts.....wish I was in a hammock in an orchard....might go within and put myself in one!! :kiss:

Love lilly xox :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
lilly

Post by lilly »

Geoff, I feel like you about seeing Pet!! :bike: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
sammy

Post by sammy »

Ya! Where'd she go again? Must be time to start pestering her!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

lilly wrote:Geoff, I feel like you about seeing Pet!! :bike: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
You guys...I'm blushing here.

No need to pester sammy, 'ere I am! Only Manny's back at school at the moment, the girl's start
next week and then I'll get more time online at last. I know I ought to get them laptops each but I don't want
three zombies all online with headphones on like when they go to the cyber caff. We're well into watching
reruns of The Walton's at the mo. Got hooked when we returned from France. I'll holler: "Hey (whoever's online)
The Walton's is on!" and they run in to watch it every time...Thank you The Walton's!!! :lol:

Sorry to divert your thread Dave, please keep us posted on your progress.

Love, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I used to love watching the Waltons! :sunflower: What a great show!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I hope we haven't scared off Dave... :oops:

Love, Pet xx
ॐ LOVE Petra