Falling asleep when it comes time to heal.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Rhonda
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Falling asleep when it comes time to heal.

Post by Rhonda »

Hello Everyone,

I am new on the message boards. I was wondering something. I have been doing the Akashic Construct for about six months. As I am going thru each of the steps, I am present, but then just as the time comes to do the healing with the Celestial, I fall asleep. Is this happening to anyone else? and why? :?

When I first started doing the meditation I was doing healings, then something happened. Now the few occasions that I am actually present, I can't sense anything wrong with the patient.

I can't help but wonder what happened, and if the prompting me from the Celestials was incorrect or, I don't know. I don't mean to be a big baby but I am doubting my ability to do this. Or am I expecting too much too soon. Still why do I fall asleep at the crucial moment?

Rhonda
sammy

Re: Falling asleep when it comes time to heal.

Post by sammy »

Hi Rhonda! Welcome to the board!

I have a theory (actually a couple of theories) on this, but I am far from an expert...hopefully George will spot this post and have a chance to respond.

One theory I have is that the celestials are helping you conserve energy, or perhaps ensuring you don't "take in" whatever it is you are working on healing.

The other theory is that perhaps you are acting as the connection for the celestials, and once that is established they don't need your help? Maybe it's something like doctor/patient confidentiality ;)

Have you tried asking them why you are not able to participate or view the healing?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Rhonda,
Wellcome.

A long time ago I had to learn many lessons about the AC.
Going there too quickly destroyed the accuracy -- I had to take my time.
Resting on my bed was too suggestive of sleep -- a kitchen chair or park bench was ideal.
Practising at night when I was too tired, doh! -- mornings were 100% better.
Thinking I was alone in those healings -- You're never alone, give credit where due.
Overlooking personal difficulties -- the elephant in the room to be stabled first. :elephant:
Confidence -- One failure does not put you out of business.

However, thoughts about your falling asleep at a precise point in the procedure must
produce a logical answer that would need to be based on your personal outlook, likely
confidence or lack thereof.

Go back to the AC, WITHOUT a task to complete there. Just visit, again and again and
let it happen. It will.
Cheers...
:bigsmurf:
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hi to all, :hithere

Thank you for the responses. Sammy your theories sound interesting. I never considered that it might be something else other than my own failure. Thank you for that.

George you are correct in some of your assumptions. I do the meditation at night, because it is hard for me to do it in the morning. On the few occasions that I have done it in the morning I still fall asleep, and/or I am so hyped to get up and start my day I drift. To think for years I had trouble sleeping. :?:

I find the meditation almost too long but still try. I understand that every part connect to it is important. Sometimes I'll go back to the first and second tracks just to practice.

As far as feeling alone, I do feel the Celestial with me, my feeling alone is because I didn't have the message boards to connect with everyone. I do feel like a total failure in this, but I keep getting prompted everyday all day long. (11 minutes after the hour.) So they are telling me to continue regardless. I'd like to think the Celestials want me for some grand design,
but I am sure they are helping me reach my spiritual goals and achieve perfection. (Ha Ha)

Rhonda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rhonda,
I think you are doing great! Not failing at all. Everything we experience is all part of the process and there must be a good reason for you to fall asleep just at the precise moment you are to heal. While I don't know what that is...the celesials do. It could even be a healing within yourself... or a preparation for the work you will do in the future...don't know for sure but the important thing isto try not to stress over this and continue with a happy heart, enjoying what is to come in this vacation from life that we experience while in our AC or Stillness. Consider it a day at the spa and your sleep a celestial mudbath renewing and rejuvinationg those spiritual muscles.

I would be willing to bet that none of us are 100 percent all the time. I too have experienced this drowsiness while healing and have heard others mention this as well. I smile because I am remembering some of the exploits of my dear friend, Wingzie, who has passed on. Once she went through a period where her AC door was locked for some reason or another...she could not get in. Now I do not think while she was on this world she ever found out why that happened but I suspect from her lofty place she now understands much more. Don't let it bother you ...just go with the flow as George suggested and when you least expect it you will be surprised, thrilled and overjoyed with what is happening around you. Progress is always being made within you as you reach out with your loving intent and that is what is important and of lasting eternal value.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Rhonda writes:
To think for years I had trouble sleeping.
The Akashic Construct goes where it needs to go.
Quite often it produces better sleep patterns. :shock:

Cheers...
sammy

Post by sammy »

[quote]just go with the flow as George suggested and when you least expect it you will be surprised, thrilled and overjoyed/quote]
So very true! Thank you Sandy!

I won't go into the details, but I have been having a very similar problem with "seeing" anything . But something Sandy wrote just gave me some much needed and long over due validation that no matter what we see, or how we interpret it, we are helping in one way or another.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the responses. It is nice to know I am not alone in what I’m going thru and what I feel. :D

I still wonder why it is when I do the healings I can’t sense what needs healing with the patient. :scratch:

George, it is wonderful to communicate with you at this level. I hear your voice each night and now here you are. As far as sleeping, for years when I went to sleep, my body would be exhausted, but as soon as I put my head down my mind clicks on. I sometimes wondered if I slept at all. I still wake up during the night but I know I sleep now. With the meditations my mind is able to click off.

Sandy, I think you are right. I will just enjoy my time and not think of it as anything other than me spending time with the Celestials. Thank you for telling me I’m not failing at this. As I posted my first message, I realized I was being too hard on myself. One day at a time.

Sammy, Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to answer my inquest, I really appreciate it, and I’m glad you got some validation that you needed. You are a gem.

I am grateful to be apart of this movement and will do my best. :)

Rhonda
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Sometimes with an attitude of "Now I don't care anymore" we find success.

That's when we realize we've ACTUALLY been sabotaging ourselves.

Cheers...
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hello Everyone,

Sabotaging. Wow, I didn’t even realize it. I guess the fear got to me. My true fear is when I do pass on, will I be stuck in the midway realm or will I pass onto heaven and continue my spiritual journey to perfection?

What I mean by that is, is the midway realm part of heaven or is it before heaven? I have been on a spiritual journey for years. I am part of a group of people who are trying to reach self- realization. I have not mediated on a daily basis until recently, about two years. I was just wondering by doing this AC and helping others to heal and the world to reach the 1111 time, will it cause my soul to stay in the midway realm. Not that it’s a good thing I sure. I just have questions as to my role and where I fit in. :?:

Gosh too many questions. Maybe it’s better not to know. :?

Rhonda
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Rhonda,

You can only visit the Midway Realm for a short time and by invitation.

You can see into it, but you don't belong in it. It's there for Midwayers.

Cheers...
George.
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hi George,

Thank you so much for clarifying that. It makes a big difference on how I proceed in the future.

So much to learn.

Take care. Rhonda :)
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

Wow! This is very interesting. I don't have anything to add, but just all your observations are really helpful to be aware of. Thanks everyone :sunflower:
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Yes, thankyou for these questions and comments. I recently had a conversation with my friend JudyRose regarding trying too hard at the moments when relaxation and observation are best employed. I think it would be helpful to me to do as George suggests and go to a sitting-up position so as to keep my body managing a bit of balance and it's own awareness. I too had fallen asleep a couple of times this past week, right at the point of "you are now on your own". :?

I am so thankful for this forum and the support we all share!

Peace!
Jean :loves
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

:)

That should work during a walk in the park or a day at the beach... try it.

Cheers...
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hello Everyone,

It seems I have found the answer as to why I would fall asleep just as the time came for the healing. I was the one that needed the healing.

Let me explain. I have had a sort of rash on my left breast for about three years. I tried every thing to clear it up. Then one day I was watching a show that had doctors on the panel. One of them said that there is a not so common know type of breast cancer called Inflammatory Breast Cancer. As soon as I heard it a light bulb came on. But I cringed.

I wanted to make sure before I went barreling into the doctors with my so called "I know what it is." So I did some research and I tried a few other things. Still it persisted.

During the time I was doing the Akashic Construct healing meditation my breast was getting better, It wasn't completely healed, there was some still there. Since I thought it was my failure in the Akashic I didn't continue it, I went back to the regular mediation.

I live in Cleveland Ohio, and have since contacted the world famous Cleveland Clinic and will be making an appointment soon for a final diagnosis. But I will go back to the Akashic construct meditation immediately.

If it is inflammatory breast cancer I will need all the help I can get. I live here alone in Ohio, the rest of my family is in California. I'm scared, but trying to be positive. Other has survived, I should also. I'm quite overcome with emotion so I will take my leave.

Take care. Rhonda
sammy

Post by sammy »

{{{{{{{{{{{RHONDA}}}}}}}}}}}

That is a sad yet amazing revelation! I am SO sorry to hear you are going through this! Sending my prayers and some extra love, good vibes and strength to help you through this.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Rhonda,

You might PM me your info ...

Item 1. Name (of patient).
Item 2. His/her age in years.
Item 3. His/her town (state, province, country).
Item 4. His/her illness, symptoms, or specific problems.
Item 5. (possibly) which side of the body is affected.
(the latter is important for students of Oriental Medicine -- like me).

... and I'll send this off to the 11:11 Healers of all kinds and methods.

I can't answer all MB posts -- too busy with the lists -- but I was prompted with this one.
Never a coincidence.

Cheers...
sammy

Post by sammy »

Apparently double prompted George! I was thinking about suggesting she pm you, but I didn't want to overstep my bounds...look at my above post time!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
PS WHAT are YOU doing up at this hour???
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Yup!

5 AM. It has been a day of distractions, but this is as late as it gets.

Hugs...
me
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rhonda,
I used to live in Ohio, a couple hours south and east of Cleveland. I also have been to Cleveland Clinic and know it's brilliant reputation with some of the best doctors in the Country/World in residence there. Please know we are here for you anytime you need to talk and we will keep you in our own personal prayers. The people of this board have helped me so many times as troubles have come and go. We are not so far away as the spirit glides... Hang in there sweetie. You are not alone. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Rhonda
Busy Bee

Post by Rhonda »

Hi Everyone,

As George says there is no coincidence. I had been asking why this rash would not go away and what could it be, having tried so many over the counter products to cure it. It’s really something after weeks of asking to get an answer from an unlikely source, a TV show. Had I got up to go to the kitchen or bathroom that fateful day I would not have heard about Inflammatory Breast Cancer. :shock:

Gosh to even say the word. I told one of my girlfriends about it. She said it’s probably eczema and to try using Head and Shoulders shampoo on it. So I bought a trial side, after a week, didn’t even phase it. :(

As the days pass the reality is becoming clearer, the final test was seeing images of it on the internet. Now I wonder how it will affect my life, my children’s lives and what will become of me. :?:

Thank you for your prayers, it’s helpful to know that you care and are here on the message boards. :finger:

Shall I keep the thread going by writing updates? This way others can understand the importance of trusting the midwayers celestials and to not stop the meditation. As a writer I started to journal about it, and I plan on chronicling the process. It helps me to get it out, so it might help others. Let me know.

In gracious appreciation to all, Rhonda :loves

P.S. I was able to get this out after a very good cry, for both good and bad reasons. Ha Ha
sammy

Post by sammy »

Oh Rhonda! By all means - LET IT OUT sweetie! Emotions can be toxic to our systems, and that's the last thing you need to be bottling up right now! And please DO keep us posted as things transpire - we love you girl, and want to do anything we can to help you! More prayers, love and good vibes barreling your way darling!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hi Rhonda,

I'm just jumping into reading this thread today but I hope the best for you and your family during this time. I definitely agree with Sammy's suggestion about letting it out! Nothing wrong with it, especially if it will help you. You are not alone :)

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Rhonda,
Shall I keep the thread going by writing updates? This way others can understand the importance of trusting the midwayers celestials and to not stop the meditation. As a writer I started to journal about it, and I plan on chronicling the process. It helps me to get it out, so it might help others. Let me know.
Oh yes, please do keep us updated. We care about you and want to know how you are doing. Our thoughts are with you and prayers are being uttered even as we speak for your health and well being.
I just looked up inflamatory breast cancer on the internet and was surprised and shocked that, I, as a woman, had never heard of this before! My mother and grandmother both have had breast cancer yet this type has never been mentioned. :shock: Thank you Rhonda for beginning our education in this area. And as your new friends and in a funny kind of way sisters... (brothers for some of us.) we are walking this road with you. :kiss:
With Love,
Sandy