This might be a dumb question...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

This might be a dumb question...

Post by inlikeflint »

When you meditate, is the experience vivid and clear, or does it seem sort of fuzzy, or hazy?
What is your experience in the meditative state? (I'm not sure if I am there yet.)

I know this may be like trying to ask what strawberry ice cream tastes like without ever having had strawberries or ice cream before. I would like to know just encase I am not doing it right, but for some reason I just see it as something else like visualization.

I think I expect my meditative state to be like lucid dreaming, or staying conscious while my body sleeps. The third part of the CD is a little confusing to me and I am not seeing it with a clarity of what I see when I am lucid dreaming. Most of the time I meditate on thoughts or one question and the images do not come, just results which is more like prayer.

Anyway, Just wanted to see the consensus and what it is that I should be seeing or not seeing etc.
sammy

Re: This might be a dumb question...

Post by sammy »

Hey Flint!

I think many people experience this differently. For me, the best description I can give for what I most often experience is a vision of clouds forming into something I recognize. I have had occasional voices tell me things, and two times (that I can recall at the moment) of experiences that were like lucid dreams. I didn't experience the lucid dream effect until I had been practicing meditation for a few months. As a matter of fact, it took well over a week of meditation each day before I ever saw anything.

I will be interested to hear other experiences as well! Great question (IMHO)!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello Flint,

I've been observing these Celestials since I was 5 or 6 and I'm 72 now. Over the years I got sharp and fuzzy, close and far away, moving and 'frozen'.

Forget 'concentration to see', and go for 'letting it happen and observe'.

One thing I ALWAYS ask for is help. Alone you can't do a thing.

Cheers and good luck...
George.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

sammy wrote:Hey Flint!

I think many people experience this differently. For me, the best description I can give for what I most often experience is a vision of clouds forming into something I recognize. I have had occasional voices tell me things, and two times (that I can recall at the moment) of experiences that were like lucid dreams. I didn't experience the lucid dream effect until I had been practicing meditation for a few months. As a matter of fact, it took well over a week of meditation each day before I ever saw anything.

I will be interested to hear other experiences as well! Great question (IMHO)!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Thanks for the response!

I am not sure of what I am seeing when I see something. The visualization process is something I have done my whole life and it is instantaneous. I visualize things while I am driving down the road, and I build/construct things in my head, solve puzzles. The visualization is usually my own, or brought on by a chain of other thoughts or symbols that somehow trigger a thought... The meditation process for me has always been thought of as this Asian/Kung Fu Tibetan monk sitting with you legs folded and your middle finger pinching your thumb kind of pose while projecting yourself somewhere else. Maybe I am just expecting this so when I don't see it, I am thinking I am not doing it right.

- My room withe the stainless steel elevator is orange stucco/plaster. Wasn't clear but this is what I think I saw. (I'll keep working on it.) It's like an orange flavored jaw breaker candy color of orange.

My other experiences are not meditation oriented. They are experiences that I don't know the names for them, and I am not sure how to explain it other than it is related to the creative process in art. Which, is funny because it is the same like George posted... "Letting it happen." There's an uncertain part of creating something and the more you get into it becomes something that you struggle with and in a moment it becomes this incredible thing. It's like tapping a feeling or living in a moment of perfection and seeing something for what it is and knowing it without really looking for it. It's one of the things that makes a great piece of art work. And you let it happen.
George wrote:Hello Flint,

I've been observing these Celestials since I was 5 or 6 and I'm 72 now. Over the years I got sharp and fuzzy, close and far away, moving and 'frozen'.

Forget 'concentration to see', and go for 'letting it happen and observe'.

One thing I ALWAYS ask for is help. Alone you can't do a thing.

Cheers and good luck...
George.
George, I think my asking for help will be a great help.
Thank you for the advice and input.
Shaku55
Old Friend

Post by Shaku55 »

I like the asking for help part too. That's a big ah-ha moment for me George. Namaste
~I will bend like a reed in the wind~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi all,

Over the years, I believe, you "grow into it."

When you see something that's the last thing you would expect, you know it's happening ...
When you record a word or phrase you must later urgently check to see if it really belongs to one of the languages you speak, you have proof ...
When you remember how relaxed you felt last time, and there's instant contact, there's success you can measure ...

Never fear. It took ages for me "to get my butt into gear" after doing EVERYTHING the hard way. :roll:

Cheers yall...
:bigsmurf: