Anger

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
sat444
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Anger

Post by sat444 »

Hello,
I am new to the Akashic Construct. I just started listeing to the Cd last week and feel that I have been having
positive results as I have seen an increase in 444 prompts. I do have a question about Anger.
I have been noticing the past few days that I have had this surge of anger come over me which is quite
uncharacteristic of me. In the beginning of the Cd, George talks about merging the left and right brains.
I am wondering if this is some kind of side effect of this merger.
Please advise.

Thanks
john
Courage is the ability to depart from the familiar.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Re: Anger

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hello John, thanks for posting :)

Hmm, I can't say I have heard this before, personally. Let me ask you this, do you feel any direction of this anger? As in, do you feel angry "towards" or "about" something?

Glad to hear you feel your results have been positive, otherwise. I love 444.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
sat444
New Friend

Post by sat444 »

Hey Lucky - thanks for your reply.
Great question ! Honestly, I havent noticed but I will start taking mental notes to see if I am directing it at anything.
In retrospect, I first started to notice the anger when I was in my car a day or two after starting the Akashic Construct.
Normally, I would consider myself very calm and not a lot bothers me but on this particular day I felt this build up
of stress / pressue while driving that was boardering on road rage. Since that incident, I have notice on a few other occassions
( at work and with my family) that my patience is real thin and i have this build up of stress / pressue that just sets me off.
Nobody is in danger as I am able to controll it and find other ways to release it ( I work out and play ice hockey) but just find it
interesting that it started around the same time as when i started the Construct. Probably a coincidence.

John
Courage is the ability to depart from the familiar.
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by 555 »

Hi John,
Nice to hear from you... by the way, my significant prompt is 555, that I link to a long lasting midwayer friend of mine (even from when I wasn't friendly), but whom, even to this date I don't know the name, which I baptized of 555.
Concerning to the topic you are posting, I think there would be nothing directly related, because the Akashic Construct is meant to still your mind, what i presume is directly opposite of anger, which supposedly races your mind... However, another thing that I believe happens when you start the Akashic Construct is you becomes more sensitive to events... I become very emotional... everylthing touchs me and I am constantly crying... perhaps to you, associated with the stress you mentioned, causes you to become more susceptible to anger... But, as everything, anger is a choice we make, the choice of stay mad, or stay patient... all is our choice... so if we think differently, we may choose differently.. One thing that helps me not be anger towards people is to remind myself that all they are inhabited by a fragment of God, like I am, that loves then so much, as mine loves me so much... Also, I remind mysef, that they are sons and daughters of our same Universal Father, they are my real brothers and sisters, and that I should be showing loving goodness to them, as I would like to receive goodness in my life... It has worked for me pretty well. You may want to give it a try.

Love,

Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hey John,

I agree concerning the heightened sensitivity to surrounding environments, people, and emotions. I personally think it's going to take some time sorting out what are really my feelings and what are the feelings of others around me. I get angry at times but I'm working on being collected about the anger, as sometimes I can't quite reign myself in with my reactions. I also feel that the AC does not have anything to do with anger.

Jose, I am also practicing what you do, concerning thoughts of others being sons and daughters of God...makes for interesting thoughts that follow, and even helps me calm down. I have to do it more, I feel.

By the way, I, too, started the AC CD not too long ago but I'm still on the first exercise...yet within the past couple of weeks, I've been seeing an increase of 4:44 or x:44, and upon reading your post, it makes me think that the practice is opening me to other prompts now.

Glad to have read your experiences, though, and please don't ever hesitate to share more with us as time goes on.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Thanks for your insightful response Jose :) Great to hear from you.

John, after reading your reply I have suddenly had a thought. I am not saying it is the same thing but what you described reminds me of what I have experienced at times. Over the last year and a half or so since I began going through a continuing "awakening" process, with a heightened sense of spirituality I also noticed that there were certain days or times where my patience and nerves would run very thin and afterwards I'd think to myself "WOW, where did that come from?" Those times stand out to me because I am normally a very patient and easygoing person. I don't believe your experience has a direct relation to trying the Akashic Construct; however, a *possibility* based on my own experiences is that when we begin to experience spiritual growth and awareness, we also end up being a lot more sensitive to certain things because it is as if our body, mind, and spirit are experiencing a "cleansing" of adversity and negativity. This is what it has felt like to me; instead of trying to leave feelings bottled up or deny them, perhaps it is best to allow those feelings to rise to the surface and purge them out of yourself from there.

Not sure if I explained that very well, but I hope I could be at least interesting if not helpful.

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Lucky,

You made me think back to what happened yesterday, when I felt some jokes had gotten WAY out of hand during lunch...and yesterday as well as today, I felt odd for being mad about it, though I thought I was already over some of my sense of humor being cruddy at times. I did talk about it with my husband and my friend. So, to some degree, it's been resolved if there was even an issue, but it still makes me think about my own emotions.

Anyway, what I'm saying is: you're on to something, too, with those thoughts!

YAY while posting this, I got 7:33, though I know the time was already around there...just felt like looking... :roll :roll :roll

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi John and All,

There are likely to be two aspects to consider -- Unrealised Fear and or an Abreaction of Stored Frustration (a clearing).

Unrealised Fear: Basic apprehension of "what you might experience. Some intially have a need to clear their throats, momentarily open their eyes, or scratch an itch -- all are aspects of apprehension (irritation), a need for checking surroundings to find them still familiar, or showing "the voice on the CD" that it is not in charge, but you are.

Abreaction to Stored Frustration (clearing): Use of the CD often "goes where needed" in that folks find themselves correcting faulty sleep patterns, or eat more nourishing food. You may find out what triggers the anger, you might not, and it's not likely to be important if it goes too far back in childhood... BUT it will lessen as it is regularly abreacted. Anger is rare, but not unheard of. Just accept it.

BTW: Quite more often experienced in clinical settings where a patient might get to hate his/her therapist (teacher) for "having power over" him or her after a great need (problem) has been fixed and shame (feelings of inferiority) on the part of the patient becomes too much to the fore.

That misguided "revenge" by an immature individual is common in therapy even business -- does not apply to you, tho. You're simply clearing the subconscious.

Cheers...
George.
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Hi George,

Thank you for posting the definitions, I feel like they're useful to me right now, too. I'm glad the other AC students will be able to read it as well.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,

— Rumi

George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Glad to be of help, T.
Cheers...
:bigsmurf:
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Thanks for the input George. Indeed, I think the case is as George termed and what I too described, the abreaction or cleansing of something.

I agree too that "anger is rare but not unheard of, just accept it". Whisper words of wisdom; let it be.

At the end of the day, it's all about dancing bananas
:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Love
Lucky

Family

Post by 555 »

Thanks George,
That was a very useful assessment.
Loving Regards
Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I get over emotional about a lot of things because I'm a triple water sign. I'm a Cancer with a Scorpio rising and a Pisces ascending.

Songs can make me cry if the songs are doing it right. (Damn you Karen Carpenter.)
Sometimes I get conniption fit mad about an injustice or something that goes against my ideals. (I have all sorts of complex rules I have boxed myself in with.)

However, if you stop thinking about it as being positive or negative and think more about it being just energy you can deal with it a little better. It's a waste of energy to get bent. Sometimes you have to get it out, but most of the time it just burns you down when you blow a gasket.

It's like the idea of luck. There's no good luck or bad luck. Just luck. The more you come to realize that things just are, the more stoic and Vulcan you become.
If you are too happy, people will think you are on drugs. You can wear yourself out from being too ecstatic. Don't be too happy or too upset.
Just be.
It's only logical.
That's how Spock does it.
One day at a time on the Enterprise, exploring the final frontier, and crunching numbers for Captain Kirk.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:hithere

i have noticed that when i am ready to let go of 'something'.....that the 'something' will surface in surges....like huge releases. example...jealousy....anger...materialism...lust....'things' like that ;) almost like a grande finale' or a grande farewell....

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~