blinking angels

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
judyrose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

blinking angels

Post by judyrose »

Does anyone else get angels in their library that blink-they appear and when they are done with their work, blink-they are gone? Just like on bewitched!
I have this happen when these tall different colored angels come to help. I have had gold/blush and gold/purple colored ones.

Thanks
judy/rose
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: blinking angels

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Judy, yes a lot of us here see them with sparkly gold colour too... when i have seen them in the past they have gold sparkles surrounding them of different colours, usually tall too.... they can flit in and out in a sec yes, perhaps sometimes theyre just curious...

much love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
judyrose
Busy Bee

Post by judyrose »

Sarah,

Thanks for your input. The angels I have seen are not sparklie, at least not yet, but are very tall and have not talked at all, just hummed a vibrational sound during healing.

bless and protect
judy/rose :hithere
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I was imagining that you had met spirits with Tourette's syndrome.
I've always assumed that angels are one of the last things you really want to see because of their appearance.
I guess I will find out soon enough.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi JudyRose,
I too have had celestial beings pop in and out of my Akashic workshop at will. I suspect it is fairly common as George says something to the effect in the third part..."You do not have to say good bye to the celestials..they come and go as they please." 8)

Our celestial friends come in many shapes and sizes,inlikeflint... all loving all special and nothing to fear. We are always safe in our Akashic library, this place that we have created, and only those we allow can visit us there. (George from the AC again. ;) )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Sandy wrote:Hi JudyRose,

Our celestial friends come in many shapes and sizes,inlikeflint... all loving all special and nothing to fear. We are always safe in our Akashic library, this place that we have created, and only those we allow can visit us there. (George from the AC again. ;) )
Love,
Sandy
It sounds good.
I hope my place has a coffee shop.