dr mendoza

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
judyrose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

dr mendoza

Post by judyrose »

Can someone tell me who dr mendoza is and what he looks like?
Thanks
judy/rose
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: dr mendoza

Post by theunim »

I haven't seen him, but there's a few posts on the front page that have spoken about him recently...hold on I'll go and find them and post them in a reply.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18853 - Michael describes an experience within the AC where he's seen Dr. Mendoza and describes him here.

Whoops, I don't think there's anymore recent ones with good descriptions, but I could be wrong. If you ever have a topic that you want to read about from past posts, use the search box~ it's been such a boon to me, letting me catch up! Hope it helps you, too. :)

:loves
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
sammy

Post by sammy »

Eureka! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just read this....If I am remembering all the details....He is Spanish, dark hair, mustache, dark suit (did not say blue, but I can't remember if a color was specified) with tie, and ALWAYS wears a white lab coat (unbuttoned) and a stethoscope around his neck...he has a Spanish accent.

Hope this helps!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
judyrose
Busy Bee

Post by judyrose »

Thanks guys for your help. It did help.

Bless and proctect
judy/rose
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Good question!

I was wondering if he wears glasses? I know that seems silly as I do not think any celestials would require wearing glasses but that is how I pictured him. I am still getting my almost daily 8:08 prompts, wish I could find out what he wants! :duh :lol:
Follow your heart
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Maggie, what are you doing when you get those prompts? Maybe it's something related to those activities??
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maggie, I suspect you are doing exactly what he desires of you with his prompts...Getting busy in your healing work for yourself and others. When I get his prompts I examin our lifestyles..things like nutrition and other well being type of issues. Then I pray for others and do healing work. Dr. Mendoza is totally devoted to healing and those who heal.
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

For the past 3-4 weeks I have been getting :08 prompts at least five times a day, sometimes every hour. I have not seen :08 with such frequency since I had surgery several years ago and at that time it was very reassuring as I felt the angels and Dr. Mendoza were helping me to heal. As it it happening again every single day I am seriously wondering if it has to do with my health, or maybe my husband's. Or if it has to do with my becoming more of a healer, as I am afraid I am not much of one. I did become a 2nd level Reiki practitioner but am not confident enough to try to do it on anyone other than my dog or occasionally my husband. I know no one can tell me positively what it means and that I need to discover that for myself but it is a little unsettling.

Lila's Light
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Lilaslight,

Now that you mention it, I too have seen an increase in the number of 08 prompts this past months. Mostly this past four weeks. I wonder if it has to do with the serious hurts happening this past month in the world...???? not sure...But the need for healers has never been greater.

I was thinking of you just within the past day or so and wondering how your husband was doing after his bad fall. I hope he is feeling better.
(((Hugs)))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy wrote:
Now that you mention it, I too have seen an increase in the number of 08 prompts this past months. Mostly this past four weeks. I wonder if it has to do with the serious hurts happening this past month in the world...???? not sure...But the need for healers has never been greater.
I've been getting 8's as well...and also noticing all the "old timers" coming back to the board...AND all the conversation recalling Carol (I think I've heard she was quite a gifted healer). Hmmmm.....

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

I was thinking of you just within the past day or so and wondering how your husband was doing after his bad fall. I hope he is feeling better.
My husband must have a very hard head and/or the prayers helped because he seems to have recovered from the concussion. Thank you all!
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hi! :hithere

Thanks for the info. I guess that makes sense for me to see his prompts since I have just recently been practicing healing. I have also been working out and TRYING to eat well, eating well is the hard part :oops: I find that meditating after working out is great, it seems much easier for me and when I am finished I feel good from head to toe.

Lilaslight-I understand about the unsettleing feeling. I too was wondering if something was wrong with my health or someone close to me. I requested a healing on myself and seem to be less uneasy feeling when I see the prompts. I agree with Sandy, I think healers are needed more than ever and that may be why many of us are seeing the '08 prompts lately. Or , maybe your prompts are incouraging you to go ahead with your Reiki. You may want to try the Ac cd that George has out if you don't already have it. There is a part where you wash away all your doubts, fear and inhabition and go into your healing with strength and courage, just a thought that came to me.

Hope everyone is well, Love Maggie
Follow your heart
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maggie...
I laughed when I read this part of your post... It is good advice for me...
There is a part where you wash away all your doubts, fear and inhabition and go into your healing with strength and courage, just a thought that came to me.
do youi know the last time I went in my AC shower i didn't think the water would evcer clear! Made me realize it has been eons since I had decluttered inside? :shock:

You know I am going to remember to what you said about exercise before meditation. On those days I have trouble leting my thoughts go it could be just the ticket to a peaceful experience. Thanks for that timely reminder! :kiss:

Lilaslight wrote:
My husband must have a very hard head and/or the prayers helped because he seems to have recovered from the concussion. Thank you all!
Oh thank goodness! That is very good news! :D
You are a wonderful healer already, you know, Barb. You work in healing so many heartaches around you, of the special four legged kind that are so often ignored and under appreciated. For those of you new to the boards...This dear lady has spent a lifetime taking care of and finding homes for unloved and forgotten animals in her area. She is my hero and a brilliant Light-Worker! So you see, you already possess the most important skill of all to heal the ills of this world through whatever method you choose...and that skill is Love. :kiss:
((((HUGS))))
Sandy
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

You may want to try the Ac cd that George has out if you don't already have it. There is a part where you wash away all your doubts, fear and inhabition and go into your healing with strength and courage, just a thought that came to me.
I had the cd several years ago and need to purchase another because mine is scratched and warped so it skips and drags. However I am a completely lousy visualizer and no matter how long I practiced my meditation I could not see an elevator nor any shower. I mean I meditated every single weekday for years. Must not be reaching the right level of alpha because mostly all I see is black.
You are a wonderful healer already, you know, Barb. You work in healing so many heartaches around you, of the special four legged kind that are so often ignored and under appreciated. For those of you new to the boards...This dear lady has spent a lifetime taking care of and finding homes for unloved and forgotten animals in her area. She is my hero and a brilliant Light-Worker! So you see, you already possess the most important skill of all to heal the ills of this world through whatever method you choose...and that skill is Love.
Sandy, I think that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me. You are so kind and nurturing. I really really need to start meditating again. I miss it in spite of the frustrating, non-visual part. My mood was so much more positive back when I did it regularly and I felt better connected. Thanks for your lovely words. I was surprised you even remembered that about me!

Lila's Light
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I meant every word, Barb! All of us who know you on this board will never forget you and the "work" you do. :sunflower:

You know, when I am having trouble visualizing in meditation...I often start with looking for a light in the darkness coming towards me. Thinking about Light and goodness, love and what it means to you helps too while you do this...Of course..too many thoughts and then, as in my case, thoughts will sometimes arrive at top speed and in an endless trek past my overly expectant eyelids...Then it seems like I have a little color commentator in my head giving a play by play description of my meditation exercise... Aye Yi yi! :roll: But it isn't always like that and something you said I think is important for all of us to remember when we feel like we aren't getting anywhere.
I miss it in spite of the frustrating, non-visual part. My mood was so much more positive back when I did it regularly and I felt better connected.
Yes that's it exactly!.. Proving to all of us that good things are happening even when we don't think so! :sunflower:

Good night Barb, I'm off to bed now, I think. It's after 2:00am and starting to get fuzzy. :hithere
:loves
Sandy
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Thanks for admitting you have trouble visualizing during the guided AC cd, Lilas Light. I was just discussing that yesterday, and was advised that just relaxing and remaining open to possible images could probably help to overcome the "picturing problem"! It shouldn't have to be work to just "BE".
Peace!

jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
sammy

Post by sammy »

Yep, I can't see a rosebush either---yet...I do a little better with the colors, but not much better. I am going to continue to relax and see if over time it improves. The first time I did the rosebush one, I was trying to imagine very specific colors I wanted my rosebush to be, the last time I did it, my brain was fighting with some other part of me as to the entire description of the bush. I think next time (and the next few times) I will let the description "come" to me rather than letting my brain describe it.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Dear Dr. Mendoza :lol: ;)

I am going crazy with these 08 prompts!! I would love to ask in a most sincere and polite way possible to please, please give me a clue or sign as to why I am seeing 08 EVERY hour of the day :duh :oops: :lol: Maybe in a dream, or in the AC ...anything.

Thanks for letting me get that out, it has been non stop for probably about a month now. It is as strong as when I was first seeing 11:11 and 1:11 everyday until I finally had to google it because I felt something behind it.

Hope everyone is well! Maggie :hithere
Follow your heart
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Maggie

I also get the 8.08 prompt and feel it's Dr Mendoza checking in on me.....lol Having been quite ill in the past.....it's amazing the strength we have when it's needed. These days I don't get too caught up with the prompts.....they just remind me to meditate or sit in stillness!! :hithere lilly x
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
lilly

Post by lilly »

I'm so happy to see you all here again :loves :loves :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hi all!! :hithere

Today was my first day of meditating since summer started and it went very well. I logged on here first to get inspired and maybe get a feel of a good starting point to meditate on. I am still seeing 08 all the time, and this "Dr.Mendoza" post was the first thing I saw so I figured I would focus on him. It was very easy to relax and visualize everything. When I sat at my desk there was a notebook in front of me which has never been there before. It seemed like I was able to see Dr. Mendoza in the elevator but it was hard to get a good look at him as usual. I don't remember much of what we did, I think he was giving me a healing or strength for something I have been struggling with. I do remember very clearly him placing the notebook in front of me and pointing at it. I got his not so subtle hint to start keeping a journal of meditations. I meant to start that last year but never did. Needless to say, I jotted down todays meditation already ;) :oops:

I am so happy to be back! When I landed in my pleasant scene of nature I was suprised by how much I missed it and how wonderful it felt to be back, like comming home. :loves Much love to all of you wonderful people and God Bless!

Maggie
Follow your heart
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maggie,

Good to see you. Liked your post time too.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maggie,
I loved your AC meditation. That is often how it happens for me too...objects often appear for use in the job at hand.
Oh wow! I can so much identify with what you say here....
I am so happy to be back! When I landed in my pleasant scene of nature I was suprised by how much I missed it and how wonderful it felt to be back, like comming home.
When I am away from my Akashic Library and special place in nature for awhile it feels so good that it puts tears in my eyes. It's wonderful having this lovely safe place from which to pray and work... :happy I feel very blessed today after a nice talk with a friend and realizing the impact of a comforting spiritual family to walk beside me in good times and rough times and then to top it off...I get to see both you and Lilly on the board! :bana: (((Maggie)))) (((LIlly))))
So good to feel your all's loving vibes on these forums again! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy