Hello and help Please?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
DebraAllan
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hello and help Please?

Post by DebraAllan »

Hello everybody!

I recently purchased the Akashic Construct CD and am now on the second meditation. What I would like to know is when you stop counting down from 5000? (Probably a stupid question :oops: ). I stopped when I got to the part where you go into your nature scene, is that right, or do you stop earlier/later? I'd really appreciate any advice, thank you. :D
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Hello and help Please?

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello & welcome Debra, there are no set rules to the CD. It's a good tool to help you
get into deep meditation. Personally I stopped counting when I was in the foyer of my
Construct. I have added a luxurious garden at the back too. It's all good, and it sounds
like you're doing splendidly. Keep us informed, won't you?

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
DebraAllan
New Friend

Post by DebraAllan »

Thanks for the reply Petra, that's very helpful. :) I'm really enjoying the CD, my favourite ever meditation, I look forward to getting to part three. I'll certainly let you know how I get on. :D
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Debra, thanks. We're always thrilled to hear people's experiences with the CD.
With lots of practice you won't need the CD. :D
Oh, and please don't rush it, (like I did!) But you sound a lot sensibler, hahahaha!

*The husband just said: "sensibler is not a word!" Me: "It should be!" :lol:

Take care, Petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

DebraAllan writes:
Hello everybody!

I recently purchased the Akashic Construct CD and am now on the second meditation. What I would like to know is when you stop counting down from 5000? (Probably a stupid question :oops: ). I stopped when I got to the part where you go into your nature scene, is that right, or do you stop earlier/later? I'd really appreciate any advice, thank you. :D
Yes, you're doing it right.

The counting is a left-brain function, and hearing (listening to) the body-relaxation talk is right-brain. You cannot effectively do both simultaneously, so there is either confusion (allowing you to drift into Alpha), or a decision to stop counting and focus on the relaxation (pleasant scene) task with the same (Alpha) result.

Cheers...
:bigsmurf:
DebraAllan
New Friend

Post by DebraAllan »

LOL Petra, I'm doing the meditation with my husband, and it's him who keeps saying,"let's do this one a few more times". I'm keen to get onto the next part. We did the first one about 8-9 times and the second one we are now on our 8th day. I'm insisting on doing part three tomorrow though. :lol:

Thanks George, I guess the thing to do is always go with what feels right, glad it's the right way though. I'm enjoying it so much and the results so far have been amazing. I've even got a job out of it! The confidence I have gained from doing this made me attend an interview without nerves and oozing confidence. It's with the British Red Cross, a place I have felt drawn to work for, for awhile now ever since I started to volunteer at another organisation the 'Citizen's Advice Bureau'. Being in service feels like the right thing to do. xx
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi DebraAllan,

Service is what the 1,111 are all about. Good choice.

Hugs...
:bigsmurf:
DebraAllan
New Friend

Post by DebraAllan »

Thanks George. :D