Blue suit?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mm1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Blue suit?

Post by mm1111 »

Hello all! :hithere

I was curious to know if anyone knows of a celestial that wears a blue suit? I have seen a handsome man with black hair that is combed very neatly back. He looks to be in his 30's, usually I catch a glimpse of him sitting casually or leaning against something, very relaxed. 8)

I was told that my gardian angels name was "Harold" (nothing fancy as he put it :lol: ), and I had requested a while back to meet up with him in the AC. The man in the suit is who arrived. Today during my meditation I decided to see if a celestial wanted to pop in, but was mostly just going for sending my love to God this time instead of healing. The man in the suit was there. I could only see little pictures of what we were doing, it was not like I could see every motion or move that was made but more of a play by play if that makes sense. Very hard to explain. :? OHHH! OHHH! It's 11:11 right now, yeah! Sorry, back to my question......so, It seems like I almost remember reading about a celestial in a suit but I am unable to find it now. I would like to think it is Harold, but I am not sure.

Either way, I feel like I have been doing well with meditation. I seem even more sensitive to things around me, in fact right before I was going to push play on the Ac cd, I actually said outloud "I think Tony (my husband) is comming, maybe I should wait". Ten seconds later the front door opened and in walked Tony! :shock: :lol:

I hope everyone is doing well! Much love, Maggie.
Follow your heart
sammy

Re: Blue suit?

Post by sammy »

LOL!!!! I certainly don't mean to make a joke of what you experienced...but "Harold" made me remember a story I read about a kid who thought God's name was Harold..."Our father who art in heaven - Harold be thy name....." ;)

Did you try searching the archives for blue suit? I seem to have a vague recollection of something about a blue suit, but nothing near concrete.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee

Post by Wild River Rose »

Hello :hithere

If I do recall (please correct me if I'm wrong) Electric blue is our planetary colour - much like a flag. So the Midwayers from our planet often wear this colour.
:loves
Monica
sammy

Post by sammy »

Well! I found a blue "garment", but not named "Harold"....I have started re-reading "The Search for 11:11"; in chapter 3, George references a pair of Seraph
the two-some, invariably together...spoke in turn...."Your Gracious Honor," said the one in the electric blue garment....
I stopped reading immediately to type this...I am guessing George is referring to the Seraphic twins (mentioned in George's following book "In the Service of 11:11) whom he named "Juliette" - as the two are always together, he gave them 1 name...I'll continue reading and see if I find anything else that might pertain to this...might mean nothing, but what a "coincidence"!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello Sammy,

Thats kinda weird...I just read that page in the service of 11:11 that talks about "Juliette", I think it was yesterday! Its really not "electric blue", more of a darker color. Its funny but he reminds me of "Ward" from Leave it to Beaver, the old show. :lol:
I got the feeling he is my personal gardian angel or what ever you want to call it. I searched the archives and didn't find any blue suited celestials.
I also laughed at the name because of "Hark the Harold angels sing"... :lol: The weird thing is it seems like I already knew his name before I was told what it was. :o

I am sure time will tell who he really is, for now I do enjoy his showing up from time to time! :bana: :sunflower:
Follow your heart
sammy

Post by sammy »

Well, I for one, can't wait to hear the details of what you learn! I am a bit jealous as I have never seen my spirit guide...most likely because I have been lacking in the stick-to-itiveness dept. Working on that!

And how funny that you just read about Juliette!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
sammy

Post by sammy »

AND...I just got my 2nd 4:44 promt in 12 hours....someone woke me up at 4:44 this morning! :roll :roll :roll (444 is a new one for me; I've had many different prompts, but not 444 that I can recall).

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maggie,Monica, and Sammy
:cheers: I love yoour post, Maggie! Now "whiles" I can't say for sure if you have seen Harold or a Midwayer guide or Teacher in your AC...The fabulous thing is...YOU Saw Someone!!!! :bana: :sunflower: :bounce: It took me months to see a celestial. Wingzie and I both complained about this to each other as she too had been working several months in her AC with no celestial visitation. Lots of patients though and so we comforted ourselves with this and did our work. It is such a thrill isn't it? :sunflower:
Anyway, I bet you will know more when he speaks with you. This is probably the beginnings of a beautiful shared experience between the two of you! :kiss:

I found it interesting that you saw a 444 last night, Sammy, after all of you guys have been talking about Angels on this thread. :D I have no doubt each of you is surrounded by your own compliment of angels by your side. :kiss:
((((HUGS))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

HI YALL,

Most likely a Midwayer with dress sense. Yup! A teacher supreme!

Cheers...
:bigsmurf: