sister

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
judyrose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

sister

Post by judyrose »

I have been in my library 4 times now. The 1st time I asked for a celestial so I could be worked on so I could heal patients. I was on the table and there was a large machine over the bed. The celestial was standing beside me working this machine that came down from the ceiling. One at a time the colors of the chakras came down from a huge gem the color of the chakra that infused and surrounded me with that color. Each gem was a different shape. The machine with the gem in it would go over my whole body and back again. When all chakras had been done I felt like I was drifting up and out of the library into a amethyst colored sky. Very relaxing and comforting. Then George came back on and woke me up.

The 3rd session I asked for a patient and my sister, Judy walked out of the elevator with a tall gold/blush colored angel behind her. My sister got on the table and the angel was holding her feet. I worked the gem machine and again all the chakra gems were different shapes. When the chakras were through a pink ray and then a white ray went over her body. The angel had switched to Judy's head, then went and stood by her side. Another angel appeared on Judy's other side. They put their hands over both sides of her chest and were making humming sounds. Judy said I cant believe there's an angel at my head. They took their hands off her chest and George came back on. Remember, my sister needs a lung transplant by fall so this was very interesting that they had thier hands over her lungs when they were humming.

Pretty cool huh? I cant wait to get home from work and see what Im going to get next!

judy/rose
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: sister

Post by Geoff »

Dear judyrose,

yup that's totally awesome.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Judy!
I felt all tingly as I read you Akashic Construct experience! I love it...and so enjoy hearing what is happening for you! :sunflower: I am hopeful your sister gets the help she needs to heal. :finger:
Many thanks for sharing with us!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
judyrose
Busy Bee

Post by judyrose »

Thanks guys, you are so supportive and awesome!!!!
judy/rose
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Judy/rose
George would like to know if he can send your experience posted here to the Akashic construct list. Sometimes these things are very helpful to other people who are also wishing to work in their AC as well. We all learn so much from each other. Anyway please think about it and let either George or I know if it's okay. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
judyrose
Busy Bee

Post by judyrose »

Sandy,

You can post anything I put on here. Thanks for all your help and support.

judy/rose
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Judy/rose,
Thank you for allowing George to use your healing experiences. Your healing efforts are an inspiration to all of us. :D
The world needs as many healers as are willing to serve. We can all make a difference and people like you and Maggie and Phillip are showing us the way. God bless all you loving Light workers! :kiss:
With Love,
Sandy