The intensity of the Akashic Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
MichaelXavier
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The intensity of the Akashic Construct

Post by MichaelXavier »

I AM a spirit in a body, not the vehicle I reside in. I have been given many blessings and seen things unknown to the world at large from my Father. I do not a single thing of my own accord but always give glory to my Father, because truly we are all connected to him as our human sons and daughters have connection to us. If not for us their parents then they would have never existed. Yet the love we display toward our own children... it is amazing indeed, beyond words, and I know after becoming acquainted with these celestials in the service work that they are truly a gift to all mankind.
It is this trait that I think that we are truly made in the image of God, and the love for our Father in heaven descends upon us all.

I am thinking as of late that this dormant ability has been deeply inside me and that it has been awakened like a magnificent upheaval, almost like a second awakening. I am heeded to remember what our beloved Michael said on his final bestowal, "The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

I have regularly meditated daily for over a year now, so when I received the CD it was a nice change from my regular adjuster sessions. I feel more comfortable in my library than I do in this consciousness I am encased in on a daily basis. I do not believe myself to be special or holy, just a Son of the Most High and a child of the universe. In essence this is the true natures of all of us, I believe that it has to be awakened or remembered. I remember feeling my glass lighted desk and actually felling the slide of the glass like I knew without a shadow of a doubt that this was happening on my spirit hands. I remember putting my face down and blowing on the glass just to see if it felt like it did here on earth, and sure enough, it was the same.

Last night I went instantly to my library and I found a doctor there waiting for me. The gentleman was named Dr. Mendoza if I recall it correctly. He wore a long white coat just like a doctor, and was waiting for me with keen interest. This felt like a test without the pressure of being one. I had people literally waiting to see me in my elevator, like they knew me from another time, even though I knew somehow that time wasn't the same here, if it existed at all. I sat quietly at my desk and watched my barometer fall to 7 on my monitor. I recall a Sentinel warrior there watching me with keen interest, he didn't really speak with me, he just was watching patiently and silently with a commanding majestic presence. I remember he was almost nude but it seemed very natural, it was just who he was, and he was a magnificent man indeed.

I also noticed that I looked very different, nothing like the body that I wear, but my spirit or astral body was very different... yet I knew it was me. The first patient came through and it was a child that had been in some kind of accident, I can't recall the name now but I do remember he was young with blonde hair. The light that poured forth from my hands, and the love that I felt for this child is beyond words. He had been in a car accident, and apparently he was in a coma, and he had somehow found his way to me. When he left he was happy as if he knew everything was going to be Ok, and I knew from when he stepped back on that elevator that everything was going to be Ok too ... I just knew it.
The next was a middle aged woman with a head injury. I simply placed my hands on her head and she was better. I prayed giving thanks to the Creator of the universe Michael, and the spirit of God that lives in me, and it was through this power that she was healed. When it was finished she immediately stepped back on the elevator and then another little boy was brought to me. He was much smaller, maybe 7 or 8. I didn't see anything physically wrong with him, but I knew he was sick, and I seemed to know exactly what to do. I put my hands on this child and he smiled at me, and I remember him being so thankful, so grateful, as he gazed at me with the eyes of a fatherless son. This felt like an emotional healing, and I recall that more now.
When I was finished and he also got back on the elevator, and gazed at me before he did as if to say, I wish I could stay with you forever. There were so many people waiting in that elevator, and yet.... that was all I was given for the time being.
The celestials and the doctor began to talk, and apparently they were astounded... It seemed only natural to me that this was not astounding, it was the work of the living spirit the living God, and it was him that was working through me. I knew that this was something like a gift of spirit, and apparently they were shocked at the ease that it operated through me.

Then one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me transpired. I realized that back in my bed where my body was there was a beautiful woman of light there by my bed side. I could not see her with my earthly eyes, but I say the light and the form of her, beauty beyond human words that illuminated the very walls of my home. She took my hand ever so gently (I could actually feel here pick it up) and I felt my entire body fill with light like I have never humanly felt. I felt flooded, like I was glowing with light, like every cell of my body had been filled with a love so unspeakable that I longed for it always. This lasted for quite some time, I can't remember the name I got now of this celestial, but it was a gift, and I cannot find the words to describe it. I remember shortly after that falling asleep.
I travel every night in my dreams it seems, and its almost as if that is where my true work is done. I remember being given a task in a dream last night, and it was to help a woman. She had been living her life obliviously for quite some time, and she was unaware of the truth of her passing. I felt like I had the celestials there with me even though I don't remember seeing them in the dream, and I knew that whatever was wrong with this woman, whatever she needed I could find a way to help her. I can remember the place that she was in had a horrible odor, and after I was done helping this woman and I awoke this morning, I could still smell the stench from that place she was in... It stays with me even now as I type this. In the end I know I helped her but those details escape me on exactly how now that I am awake here.

I know that George has worked with the midwayers for quite some time, and they love him greatly. They were the ones that brought me to him, guided me right to this site, and right to his e-mail address, before I ever knew of any of this. I feel so honored to be a part of it all, and it truly is a wonderful gift to see these amazing beings at work. It is true... seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you.

I know that this happened last night, and I just want to see if anything like this has ever happened to anyone else. This was truly something that is beyond words, I cannot deny the love and service these celestials and Sentinels provide for us, keeping us safe spiritually and astrally when 99.9% of people have no clue about this, and that they never receive a thank you.

This is my thanks on behalf of all for each and every one of you in this great service work. I applaud your love and effort of behalf of the humans of this planet, even though I know you are fellow humble children in the service of our Father. Even if they cannot thank you I will for them. Yours is truly a rewarding and loving work. I would be honored to be a bigger part of it all. May the Creator keep us always safely in the arms of love, and guide us all with the spirit of truth and discernment. I am so very grateful for the love I have been shown and continue to be shown, it is magnificent indeed.
Michael Xavier
To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: The intensity of the Akashic Construct

Post by theunim »

Hi Michael,

I read this twice now~ and I'm still very awed about what you went through~ I hope that you keep on healing through your Library. Thank you for sharing your experience.

:kiss: Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Michael,
I am floored in reading this and wonder how did I miss this earlier??? It sounds familar as if I have read it and then I fear I may have thought I responded and didn't. Please forgive me..as my memory lets me down some times...
I truly want you to know how special you are and these experiences you share light that fire within me to be ever more useful to our Divine Parent, celestial kin and human siblings.

Thank you for all you do to love, enlighten and ease those "life burdens" of those around you. It is felt in the soul and very much appreciated! :kiss:
(((Warm Hugs)))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Michael,
I'm back again. After talking to George about your post he wishes me to ask you if you would allow him to send your experience to the akashic construct list? No pressure my friend.
Although I must say all of your alls experiences are awesome and deserve to be shared with as many people as possible...see..no pressure. :mrgreen: ;)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
MichaelXavier
Busy Bee

Post by MichaelXavier »

Sure thing... It was truly a one of a kind experience, and it is amazing how these beings work with us.

:kiss:
Michael Xavier
To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Michael! We are grateful for your help. :sunflower: :kiss:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Awesome! Awestruck! Absolutely fantastic and utterly inspiring! THANK YOU for sharing! (And if I am totally honest, a bit jealous :mrgreen: )

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
judyrose
Busy Bee

Post by judyrose »

Michael,

I'm with Sammy-I'm jealous! I hope someday to have that kind of experience in my library. Thanks for sharing.

bless and protect
judy/rose :finger:
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Thank you Michael for sharing your story!!! :loves Brenda
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Just noticed that the original post is "11:11" my time. :)

A great post at that, too, and if you're still around Michael I hope we hear from you soon!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
MichaelXavier
Busy Bee

Post by MichaelXavier »

Hey brother, I am certainly still around, just been keeping busy with the many aspects of service I have been so lovingly entrusted.

Its good to hear from you my friend. I think about you all here very much, and you are always in my heart.

Hope all is well with you Lucky,

-Michael
Michael Xavier
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michael,
It's good to know you are well! :hithere You will always have a comfy, overstuffed chair with your name on it here in our internet living room. :D
Love,
Sandy
MichaelXavier
Busy Bee

Post by MichaelXavier »

Thank you Sandy. I always loved your beautiful bright demeanor, and your way with words, it always made me feel comfortable and loved.

I had been getting prompted to stop in and say hi. The mid-wayers make sure I stop in and see my family from time to time.

It means a lot to me, knowing you all are here, and I am welcome.

Have a bright and beautiful day Sandy,

Love,
Michael
Michael Xavier
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:loves Michael,
What a wonderful gift you possess and name. I've not been around for awhile and I'm sorry I've missed your work its very uplifting to see one so humble about their service.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.